Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Info: Took my son outside with the dog and my sister's boyfriend.
Fact: They both stepped in crap right after the dog did his business *Shaking my head*

Info: Had the most vivid dream last night.
Info: I was in the middle of the Zombie Apocalypse.
Info: And fuck yeah... I was actually surviving in it... woot!
Info: Yes, I found this to be rather exhilarating! XD

Those kinds of dreams are always fun. My brother had one years ago that we are trying to make into a comic or am game.

I hate those dreams I have that are...nwhats the word...

Recurring.

Because they are only ever about losing my teeth (I'm self conscious about my one messed up tooth that I don't have money to fix) or about my parents (usually dad) torturing, grinding, then eating me.

Fact: Midterm Hell is almost over. One more day.
Info: I cannot wait to dive back into all my RPs. Oh it'll be such a relief to not have to learn again...for another week or two ;_;

Snake Plissken said:
Millenium Joker said:
And with that last post, I'm flashbacking to my days in culinary school,

Info: I also went to Culinary school haha

This reminds me of a Chef Instructor I had at the Art Institute. Forget his name, but he was a black guy who studied in France and at Le Col Culinaire. Worked at the Ritz-Carlton here in Atlanta. HATED Martha Stewart because (that bitch knows EVERY damn thing).

Black guy. Great instructor, But he was a huge dick. And a reverse racist (gave the white students crap all the time, while showing favor to the black students). Had a degree in Physics, but I know for a fact that if I had concentrated a little more in his class I would have blown him away with what I could do.

Passed his class with a D. Dickhead.

I am wearing a weight vest.

This hurts my back like crazy.

But a buddy bought a MINT condition Hex-Barrel M19 Mos in Nagant, Russian make- none of that CIA or English made garbage. This thing is authentic and incredibly rare. And everything still works like the day it was manufactured, all original parts too,

Fact: I get my tax return Monday.

Fact: It was supposed to be for my trip to Italy but things have gone south.

Info: Finishing up a 30 hour work week.
Info: I now have pink and purple hair.
Info: If my eyes were yellow, I would claim to be the Cheshire Cat.

Fact: I want to be Rave the Autobot so I could bumblebee all over Hahvoc.

Silk boxer shorts. My baby bought me twenty pair for my birthday and they are all a different color. *smiles evilly*

Info: Can't wait for St. Patrick's Day!!! Even if it's going to be a mellow day with my hubs and kids. lol.
Info: Got some more piano music the other day... been having a blast playing it.
Info: Also been showing my kids my flute, since I play that too.
Info: My son says he now want to learn how to play piano and cello while my daughter wants to learn piano and flute. lolol. XD

Back
Top Bottom