Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

*swats at Embla* Bad! That's not healthy! For the love of all things holy, have some bean soup or something!

Fact: I have no place telling people that their diets are unhealthy. I have been living off of fried chicken and steamed rice all week.

B-but ;_; I'm just far too lazy when I get home from work. Sushi is easy, sushi is good! Hypocrite *Pokes tongue out*

Fact: I have a half Siamese, half Bengal cat called Fenriz!

Info: Completely in knots over the fact that my mother wants us to come over despite certain things.
Info: normally, I would be pumped to go see my mother. Just not today.

I'm getting a puppy soon! Just not sure when.She's coming from a friend of my sister,and my sister works 6 days a week.She's a husky/corgi mix and is like 8 weeks old.I'm naming her Joji.

My creativity comes out the most when I am terribly bored, I've found. Usually it just builds up the pressure inside of my mind for ideas and then explodes, be it on paper, forum, or sometimes random doodles.

Fact: I don't like the Apple.

Fact: I'm with Galaxy. Galaxy always rules.

I didn't get the puppy.The owner gave the rest of them away before I could get mine.

My sister got one though,and they are hard to train.

Today was an irritating day. -_-

HerrFuckface said:
I didn't get the puppy.The owner gave the rest of them away before I could get mine.

Aww I'm sorry :(
*Flattens ears and waves tail slowly*

General fact: HerrFuckFace and Liam Dale has the same avvie pictures...

Fact: Made a delivery deep into CT...at one point in time hung out of a moving car to take random shots with a camera. SOooo tired

Rave said:
Did you ask me what day it is?

Fact: It's October 3rd.

image.jpg

Fact: I love Mean Girls.
Fact: I love you.

Info: My gf broke up with me citing a list of complaints. I pointed out several things that she'd gotten wrong and she turned around and asked if we could just forget the whole thing and keep being together once she realized she was wrong. I couldn't get over that she was willing to leave me over such things, many of them trivial but also false.

Gonna give it a few days, see if we can work it out. I doubt it though.

Fact: I am so hungry right now...I can just eat everything.

Liam Dale said:
HerrFuckface said:

Aww I'm sorry :(
*Flattens ears and waves tail slowly*

Aw.You're so sweet and cute. :3

Fact:I've been buying myself really cool things lately.Some are useful,some aren't.

Every single personality test, learning styles test, and Myers Briggs, or similar, type indicator, I've ever undertaken has come up with the same results. That I'm in the small minority as a (virtually) totally 'Global' learner/thinker, and that I have extremely unconventional thought patterns. Whilst mostly I find it a good thing, it can be frustrating when a concept/idea, the reasons for which I require things to be presented to me in a certain and/or why I think what I do, and what I mean, are crystal clear and make sense in my own mind, but can't be expressed as precisely to others.

Fact: I want a doctor because my eyes won't stop itching!

Back
Top Bottom