Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

KarenNelson said:
Info: Cleaned out my couch today. The haul:

$2.63 in loose change
Pizza coupons (expired 3/31/11)
A pair of earbuds (they sucked anyway)
Remote control for a DVD player that died back in 2010
A dog-eared copy of Carrie
2 pencils
a blue d12
a mostly used jar of red speckled nail polish
a pen
2 paper clips
A piece of badly smushed Halloween candy
a sock
an (unused) tampon

Cool about most of that, but very glad for you about the last one (especially the unused part)

Fact: In the span of the same 24 hours, my blood sugar went from 480 to 95... actually.. almost the same two hour period. And yes, I did go to the ER for that.

Ruphhausin said:
Fact: In the span of the same 24 hours, my blood sugar went from 480 to 95... actually.. almost the same two hour period. And yes, I did go to the ER for that.

Holy hell man! You alright now? From my limited knowledge, I know that can cause coma and brain damage!

Advent A. S. said:
Fact: Can't sleep again.
Fact: soda isn't helping.

Believe me, it doesn't. Much as I love it, soda is about the first thing to cut back on. No more than 2 per day for me, and almost never after mid-afternoon.

Ruphhausin said:
Cool about most of that, but very glad for you about the last one (especially the unused part)

You and me both! :D

Yikes! Hope you have some sort of long-term management for that.

FACT: I'd be a terrible person to go to for support or any kind of emotional help. If you frustrate me and refuse to take my suggestions/solutions on feeling better or having more self-esteem, I'm likely to give up and suggest suicide. "Oh, you've tried finding something to love about yourself and finding fulfillment in your accomplishments and talents already and it didn't work? Well, I don't fucking know then! Kill yourself, maybe? I think that'd solve about half your problems right there!"

Info: I stayed up till 4:30am reading my new manga. <_< I really love reading until the book is done.
Info: I bought a mario star candy tin and plan on putting either random little messages or more candies in it.
Info: I love my local comic book store. <3

Info: Watching Getbackers. I forgot how good this anime was. Oooh, Ban. <3 And Akabane~!

Fact: I have a love/hate relationship with working on Sundays. Luckily the place does not open up until afternoon.

Fact: I can make myself feel sick and look sick to avoid going to college, all with the power of my mind! Whooooooo.

Fact: I wonder what it's like to be insane.

Fact: I love Farcry 3.

Fact: Despite not knowing him, I would flirt with Hahvoc too because his avatar is epic.

Fact: Was eating bagels. Spotted strawberries. Had dirty thoughts about those strawberries. Slammed my head against the top of a small doorway to the stairs. Slipped down the stairs and landed on my butt.

Now I'm eating strawberries kept cold by the ice pack I'm putting on my head.

Back
Top Bottom