Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

I'm using GIMP for the first time in years. I SEEMS to be able to do everything that CS4 could do, at the very least.

I'm very eager to watch Suits tonight.

Info: The first teacher that ever inspired me to write is being buried tomorrow. I want to go, but I don't know how I feel. I'm not sure if I can be there for it, it might make it all too real

Info: Wonders how long it'll take before people notices her newest announcements. *ponders*
Fact: Yes. I typed that on purpose.

It's an eternal battle, huh?

My username is now in glorious orange! The orange happens to go very well with my current avatar and signature set.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Info: Wonders how many people will bitch about the new age cap for RPs.
Info: Is a callous, unfeeling twat. ;D

Same here. I might be new, but I have done my fair amount of digging around to get a feel for the site. While I, personally, don't overly care one way or the other (for myself), I have seen enough to understand what the call to arms is about without being able to touch other members' PMs. I can only imagine what the admins see on a day-to-day.

Info: Craving soft cookies
Info: Gonna kick my skinny little co worker's pale ass if he keeps pulling my pigtails.
Info: I'm pretty cranky right now. No real reason.

Random Fact That You Would Have Probably Never Guessed About ID: I know the lyrics to almost every song in all of the 'Disney Classics' by heart. I was singing a Whole New World in the shower just now when my roommates started laughing downstairs, so I switched to Never Had a Friend Like Me. That'll tell em!

Incubus Dreams said:
Random Fact That You Would Have Probably Never Guessed About ID: I know the lyrics to almost every song in all of the 'Disney Classics' by heart. I was singing a Whole New World in the shower just now when my roommates started laughing downstairs, so I switched to Never Had a Friend Like Me. That'll tell em!
Info: Sometimes when I'm driving in the car with friends, or if we're walking around, I start singing Disney Classics and they all start singing along. Lately we've been singing Prince Ali and I'll Make A Man Out Of You XD

Incubus Dreams said:

Fact: I think it is very cool you know the lyrics to all those songs.
Fact. I absolutely love your name as it is the title of my all time favorite Laurel K. Hamilton Anita Blake novel. I got her to sign it and her and her husband totally loved that I got the parts that were based in fact about their own wedding.

Ruphhausin said:
Incubus Dreams said:

Fact: I think it is very cool you know the lyrics to all those songs.
Fact. I absolutely love your name as it is the title of my all time favorite Laurel K. Hamilton Anita Blake novel. I got her to sign it and her and her husband totally loved that I got the parts that were based in fact about their own wedding.

That's it! Thank you, Ruphhaustin! When I was creating my account for this site, I was looking at my user name and saying, "I know I have seen this somewhere before, but where?" Now I remember. I never read that particular novel, but I did read the first three Anita Blake novels and loved all three of them thoroughly. I was thinking of continuing the series, but was discouraged when it started to become a work of erotica.

While I am all for the projection of vampires and lycanthropes being projected as sexual alphas (as they most likely would be if given a real incarnation), I didn't much like the idea of a virtual Vampire Bounty Hunter being seduced as turned into a vampire sex toy. I just feel that if you're trained to kill these things; you should have a stronger will than that. So rather than taint the books in my mind, I stopped at three when I could still say that I enjoyed the series (or what I have read of it).

Info: Cleaned out my couch today. The haul:

$2.63 in loose change
Pizza coupons (expired 3/31/11)
A pair of earbuds (they sucked anyway)
Remote control for a DVD player that died back in 2010
A dog-eared copy of Carrie
2 pencils
a blue d12
a mostly used jar of red speckled nail polish
a pen
2 paper clips
A piece of badly smushed Halloween candy
a sock
an (unused) tampon

Fact: Got 2 hours of sleep.
Fact:Needs more sleep, but have to go to work in a few hours.
Fact: Wish I didn't have to work today, or tomorrow, or the next day...

Advent A. S. said:
Fact: Got 2 hours of sleep.
Fact:Needs more sleep, but have to go to work in a few hours.
Fact: Wish I didn't have to work today, or tomorrow, or the next day...

Sleep and I are good friends. Woe to the person who tries to get between us.

darkangel76 said:
Info: Wonders how long it'll take before people notices her newest announcements. *ponders*
Fact: Yes. I typed that on purpose.

*Has a heart attack*

*Reads announcement*

*Sighs in relief*

You terrified me with that. :(

...Wait, people didn't get the message about Shota/Loli the first time?

...Ewwwww. I'm willing to do a lot but that's just... Ewwww....

On Topic: Random info? Okay. If people are interested for more I'll share. Otherwise I guess this will be my only tidbit. o.o

I've actually done most of the hardcore kinks and fetishes that people ask about in PM's to me. Ball gags? Been there. Shock collar? Done that. Bondage? Yup. Handcuffs too.

Thus why my rabbit hole lists "light bondage." Heavy bondage is not nearly as fun for either the one tied up or the one who tied me up. Namely because it actually, physically hurts. x_o Oh and most of the "heavy bondage" tie-ups actually prevent comfortable intercourse too, so that puts a damper on things.

Back
Top Bottom