Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Knight And The Sorcerer (the pony of death & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Kieran gripped at his back lustfully, he felt so good inside her, she moaned more loudly as he increased his pace, she rolled them over the blankets getting wrapped around them as they got tangled up in each other. She started to move on him slow and deeply, rolling her hips as she moved on his length, she kissed him deeply and passionately. She just wanted to make sure that tonight was truly something special, something they would never forget so long as they lived. He focused so much on her pleasure when he deserved the pleasure just as much as she did. Moving on him she leaned down, nipping and kissing his collar bone wanting to do all she could for him.

Lance continued to move in and out of her. The bed rocking faster as they rolled around, wrapping themselves in the blankets. This was all he could truly ask for, to have a memorable night with the woman he had fallen for. One of his hands let go of her rear and ran through her soft white hair. He knew it wasn't natural for a woman to have that hair color, but it looked so beautiful on her. Under the covers, it started to get hotter as their sweaty bodies rubbed against each other. He wanted to show her that he could make her happy, that he'll remain with her for as long as they lived. Even if she were to outlive him, he would still remain beside her. It also made him wonder if there was a way he could do the same, just to remain with her. "Kieran, you're so amazing. I don't want to stop. I wish we could just go on and do this forever." He said in a fit of lust.

Kieran moaned loudly as their bodies seemed to synchronize "we could do this forever, those gauntlets should do the same you as the violin has done for me, but the dark magic in it messes with your head" she whispered. She was certain that they were waking the entire inn but she didn't care at this point, what they were doing felt so amazing to her. We can use them to stay just like this for as long as we want" she moaned. Moving more against him, she could feel the heat they were creating, it was so amazing and intense.

She had a point, and it really tempted him to use those gauntlets. The only problem was the fact that they corrupted his mind. What if he went insane and attacked her? He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he hurt her just so that he could stay with her. There had to be some other way. Maybe the king had a way to do it, or there was a way to purify the gauntlets.

Finally reaching is limit, he shot his seed into her, filling her up. When he finished, he collapsed on top of her, immediately giving her a passionate kiss. It was amazing, so much better than their first time together. This time it felt like they were serious about it. "I don't want to lose you, I'll do whatever I can to keep you safe." He whispered as he pulled away from their kiss.

Kieran cried out as she released around him, kissing him back just as passionately, she looked over at him as she rolled them over onto their sides. She thought for a long moment "The gauntlets are the only option I know of that we can use for that. Besides I don't need protecting, if I had wanted to I could have taken you down in my tower" she said softly. She didn't know what more she could do to keep them safe to keep them together, she didn't want to be alone again but she didn't want him to go mad. Though she had her sanity when she started using the violin, she had some one that she was able to share passion with, "As long you have something you hold at a higher level of passion than what the gauntlets temp you with you should be fine. I lost control when I shut down and stopped caring anymore" she said softly. She was trying to help him understand the power they had access to.

Lance nodded as he listened to what she had to say. So he just needed a stronger will than the will of the gauntlets. It helped to have a strong passion for something. In this case, it could be for Kieran and his desire to keep her safe. If that was the case, he could use the gauntlets without much worry. It'll be something he'll need to try the next day, or just whenever they have time to train.

Holding her in his arms, he smiled. "Thank you. I'll keep all of that in mind, and hopefully we'll get ourselves out of this mess and make the king pay for everything he's done." He leaned in to give her a nice kiss before leaning back, still tangled in the blankets. He didn't really care to get dressed anymore, they just had a wonderful time together making love. It should matter anymore if either of them were naked now.

Kieran smirked rolling over to lay on top of him, she looked down into his eyes studying him "We will get out of this mess together, with our power, I've always had this power in a way over the king after he took me to the castle. He found my innocence to be so intriguing and enticing. But I don't want him to ever touch me again" she said softly. She leaned down and kissed him deeply and passionately "He is the reason for what I am now including partially what you have been enjoying tonight" she said softly. She was trying to tell him how this had all started even though it was a very painful memory for her, she was trying to open up to him, to truly give him the chance he deserved.

Slowly getting up off of him, she walked across the room keeping her back to him, perhaps he would no understand the interaction that had occurred during their first meeting. She wasn't sure how he would take this information, and she had prepared herself for any reaction he might give her. She didn't want there to be any secrets between them, secrets from the start of this would only make things even harder for them. she bowed her head in shame as her hair draped around her like a shirt just barely reaching her bottom. She was ready to share her past with him, but she wasn't sure he would be able to handle all she was going to tell him.

Lance enjoyed the kiss she gave him, but he thought for a moment about what she said. If it wasn't for the king, they wouldn't be together. It was difficult to think about, but should he be thankful for it? It would kind of mean that he would've been thankful for all of the hardships Kieran went through, including some of the ones he put her through. Then again, if the king never did any of this, she would most likely still be with the one she originally loved. It was a difficult thing to think about, whether what happened to them was truly good or not.

She seemed like she wanted to tell him something, so he sat on the bed ready to listen to her. He wanted to do his best to listen to her story and not think differently of her in any way. He knew it would probably be a little hard to take in, he was still kind of taking in some of the more recent events.

Kieran took a slow deep breath while her back was still to him, she managed to collect herself a little bit before turning around to face him. "I don't want to keep anything from you so I'm going to tell you everything." pausing for a long moment "I started out at the compound, I was raised there since birth, I was trained in healing and such nothing overly powerful, my life was simple and I liked it that way. The king had made a deal with our compound I found out later on that he would not destroy it if they sent a young maiden to him every couple of years. He would grow tired of his women quickly. They sent him me when I was about sixteen, I was bathed and oiled to make sure that I would be perfect to him. They told me I would have to please him. I found this idea to be repulsive, but I would have no choice in the matter. the first night I was there he took me to his chambers and he forced himself on me." she paused again needing a moment so she could remain calm "I was from then on beaten if I could not please him or if he was just angry with the rest of the world. I was given my violin as a pleasure tool to help me do more for him. I resisted the power since I found it to be evil, then I met ...Devon he made me happy for the first time in years. When the king found out he was sharing me with another, he was furious and had him executed in front of me. That is when I used the violin to overpower him and escape." she said softly.

Finally finishing her story she moved over to him she wasn't sure how he would take the news that she had lain with the king, but she hoped it would not ruin things between them. She even found the memories to be disgusting, she hated to have been touched by that monster. She was opening up to him, she was becoming completely open to him, she was falling for him something she had swarn she would never do again but he was so hard to resist. She leaned in and kissed him softly, crawling into his lap nuzzling into his neck, remembering these things always upset her.

It was truly a sad story, of everything she went through. He was disgusted, not with her, but at the king for forcing himself onto someone like Kieran. It made him angry to know that the king took pleasure in such cruel things. When Kieran returned to his lap, his arms wrapped around her, holding her close to him. "Thank you for telling me. I promise that I'll finally end this with you. We'll make sure the king falls, and afterwards, maybe we could go off to live somewhere peaceful." It might have seemed early to suggest it, but he wanted to bring his dream into reality. Possibly start a family with her, and remain by her side for years.

He leaned back, with Kieran still in his arms and he looked at her. "Let's sleep for now. We'll restock on our supplies when we finally reach the next kingdom by tomorrow." He was also planning to maybe try out the gauntlets, wanting to test the power as well as try out a few ideas he had if the gauntlets provided the right power. After relaxing for a moment, he fell asleep with Kieran in his arms.

Kieran nuzzled into his chest as he laid back with her, she curled up against him, she wanted to feel better, though letting her past out was helping her. Feeling that he accepted her even though she had told him all that had happened to her, he even wanted to have a real life with her. Kissing him softly she couldn't help but to let out a small smile "I would like to have a life with you... outside of all this insanity." she said softly. She cuddled into him and fell into a light sleep, she felt so much better being close to him, he made her feel stable. Though her mental state was very unstable due to the dark magic and horrible experiences.

She slept for the most part peacefully, dreaming about what kind of life she would have once this was all over with, she was seeing her and him building a home. Just enjoying their new life, it was truly something wonderful to her. Sleeping through the remainder of the night, she woke early in the morning as the sun came up, she smiled down at him. Leaning in kissing him deeply and passionately, she wanted to try waking him in this gentle manner.

He woke up to her kissing him, and all he could do was return the kiss. His hands went around her and he pulled her on top of him. "Good morning. Sleep well?" He smiled, seeing that she seemed to be in a much better mood now. It was hard to believed that just a few days ago, they were enemies. Now here they are, sleeping naked with each other, kissing passionately. "We should head out soon. Once we're in the next kingdom, we'll be able to relax a little and form a plan of attack." He got out of bed and began to dress himself. Once finished, he looked at Kieran, admiring her lovely body.

He reached for his supplies and grabbed the sack the gauntlets were in. Just touching the bag, he felt a surge of power as a dark voice spoke to him. I can promise you anything. I'll grant you power to destroy your enemies, just wear me and give into my power. The voice was then followed by a dark laugh that echoed in his mind. After breaking into a bit of a sweat, he picked up the bag and looked at Kieran. "Hey, do you mind if we stop somewhere on the way? I was wondering if you could help me try out these gauntlets."

Kieran smiled down at him until he got up to get dressed "Yes I did. Did you as well?" she said softly, she walked over to him kissing the back of his neck softly. "I look forward to being able to relax with you at least for a little while. We have so much to get done before we can attack" she said softly. She was getting dressed when she felt the dark magic in the room "don't touch the gauntlets until you are in battle or training the less you have contact with them the better" she said softly. Finishing getting dressed she lightly rubbed his shoulders "we should stay away from towns while you are training with the weapons" she said softly.

She looked up into his eyes "I can't wait until we are done with this, I want to leave all of this behind" she said softly. She wished that she could just simply forget everything that had happened. Kissing him deeply and passionately, she was trying to show him that she was trying to give him a full chance to help them be happy together. She still saw herself as this horrible disgusting thing, that was worthless to the world, hopefully that would fade with time.

Lance nodded when she told him not to use the gauntlets near town. "Got it. If I use them, I'll be sure to go into the forest, far away enough to not hurt anyone." He just hoped she'd join him, at least for support. It was nice to finally get to be with her, and just thinking about spending his life with her after this mess. It gave him something to work for.

"Alright, let's go." Once all of their supplies were ready to go, he held Kieran's hand and they walked out. Quickly dropping off their key, the old man at the desk smiled and waved at them as they were on their way out. Finally walking out of town, they were headed to the neighbor kingdom. "We should be there by nightfall. We can explore the kingdom tomorrow, if you'd like." Bringing that back up since she was in a much better mood. Maybe she'll actually start to open up to more people now.

Kieran held onto his hand tightly "we should get a real horse though, creating them drains me too much" she said softly. She was beginning to feel like she needed him, in a way he was becoming her safety net at least for her sanity, when she heard him mention exploring she bowed her head shaking it slightly. "I'm not ready to be around other people yet...I don't feel comfortable with them" she said softly. She just wanted to be near him, all she cared about right now was resting and staying with him, her next point of focus was on taking down the monster that did this to her. "We should just rest tonight and then work on you learning how to use the gauntlets, just hold in mind they themselves are evil do not accept anything they show or tell you" she said softly.

Clutching her cloak tightly around her as they walked, she was nervous about how thing would go, she couldn't bare the idea of losing Lance to the King. She knew that would likely break her mind completely "Just promise me we won't go until we are both ready, I can't lose you" she said softly. She wasn't ready to call it love but it was a deep affection she had for him, it could take her some time to be able to feel and share that feeling again.

Lance walked with her to the stables and bought themselves a horse. After hopping onto it's saddle, he helped Kieran up and sat her in front of him. "It's alright. We can go exploring town when you're ready." He kissed her before riding off into the forest. His arm held her close to him as the horse moved quickly through the woods. "We might get there a little sooner if this horse keeps up the pace. And I'll be sure to keep that in mind, not to listen to anything those gauntlets say to me."

It was sweet to know that she wanted him to be safe. He also wanted the same for her. "I promise. We'll go together, when we are both ready." What would happen if he lost her? Would he become the same as she became, and hate everyone?

Kieran felt uneasy about him using the gauntlets but she knew they had no other choice, there was no way that she alone would be enough to overtake the king. She kissed him softly before they rode off, "well then we can have some time to relax before we sleep. But we should wait to start training until we have gotten another good nights rest." she said softly. Leaning back against him as he held her close she released a heavy sigh, she felt so relaxed here with him, she could even feel and hear his heart beating and there was nothing she loved more than that sound.

"It could be weeks until we are ready, you have to get familiar with your weapon, we have to do research to see if we can find a way to subdue his power. Then we have to form a plan of attack." she said thinking about how close to impossible this was going to be, but this man could not be allowed to continue his ways.

Unfortunately it'll take a while for them to unleash their attack on the king. He'll need to learn how to use the gauntlets and use it's powers without tainting his soul. They need to find a weakness in the king, although it seem just getting to him will be the biggest challenge. And then they need to form a plan of attack. It'll be just the two of them, so they'll need to attack in a way that doesn't lead to them being matched against the entire army.

"We'll take as long as we need, as long as we stop that monster." The sound of relaxing with her sounded great, knowing that she had warmed up to him much more now. He finally felt so accomplished now that she was much kinder to him.

She nuzzled into his chest, she just wanted to get to a place where she felt safe then perhaps she could relax and begin to feel more like herself. "When I am ready I would like to go to a temple and try to cleanse my tattered soul, whatever might be left of it. Perhaps that will help us to cleanse these weapons so we can stay together and use them to help defeat such great evil" she said softly. She looked up into his eyes gently extending her hand to caress his cheek before quickly pulling away, she was still getting used to these affections and emotions again. She was still uncomfortable with letting them out, for last time they had betrayed her.

"I hope that we can bring him down quickly, there is not telling how many others he's turned into something like me. I know that either they are like me or they are dead or possibly just rotting in his dungeon." she said drifting off as she thought for a long moment. She couldn't help but to think of what others he had done this to, what other lives he had destroyed to fulfill his own desires.

"Of course. Just let me know and I'll go with you." He kissed her head. She had to have a soul within her. She managed to open up to him, there had to be a heart and soul somewhere within that pain and sadness she had within her. He'll never be able to understand the pain she went through, as well as how hard it was for her to show these emotions, but he wanted to do his best to make her happy. Just seeing her smile really warmed his heart.

The thought of others like her made his stomach drop for a moment. It was true, she couldn't have been the first person who's life he destroyed. Just what happened to the others? He had a few ideas, some he feared. There's a chance that he took in some twisted people that abused their powers and tortured people for their king. Others could be still alive, locked up in his dungeon or elsewhere.

Bowing her head as he spoke about going with her "I think perhaps I should do such things on my own, unless you wish to do the same in hopes of aiding our cause" she said softly. She hoped that he would understand, to her communing with ones spiritual guide was a very private thing. She had not been able to commune since before she was taken, she needed to feel some kind of forgiveness for what she had done since she could not ask her victims. She was not dealing with her guilt and pain, though it was not out fully, but it was taking hold of her quickly, she would not be able hold in everything for long now that she was opening up to him.

"I will do what I can to help those he tormented, I hope some how that it will make amends for those I harmed during my time in the tower. I want to make things right for what I did, though I feel nothing will satisfy such a high debt except my own life." she said softly. She was trying to share her feelings with him, but what she felt was so difficult to express.

It was understandable that she'd want to go alone. If it will make her feel better, as well as cleanse her tainted soul, he'll happily let her do it. There wasn't much he needed to pray cleanse, he always tried to do the right thing. Although he was clouded by hatred towards Kieran at first, when his allies were killed by her creatures. He then got an idea. "I know this may not be the greatest idea, I don't even know how it works, but would you be able to recreate some of your creatures to aid us? Like strength in numbers?" He wasn't sure if she simply summoned them, or if they needed human lives to be created.

"You did horrible things, but the king is to blame for them. You were at a loss of faith towards the world because of him. I'm sure you'll make things right, without the exchange of your life." He didn't want to lose her, not after talking about starting a new life with her when this was over.

Kieran could tell by his reaction that her words had upset him, she knew that he didn't see her past as her fault and in some ways she didn't either. But she had made those choices, no one had forced her except her own emotions of fear and anger, therefore it was also her own doing. She was still capable of making choices in a way, though her mind was not clear enough to make good choices, those choices were still her own despite how little those choices had been thought through. "I will try my best to cleanse my soul, I do hope that I will have the strength to make amends to the world for what I have done, but we shall see. I will not give my life unless there is no other options, I do not want to make more broken souls" she said softly.

"I could create more of those beasts it will take time and most of my energy that is left from helping you to train. I will only be able to create a few though, those will do little more than distract the kings guards." she said softly. She looked up into his eyes before leaning up to give him a deep and passionate kiss, she did not want to be with out him but she would do what was necessary to make things right.

"Please don't. I don't want to lose you." Lance held her tight in his arms as he leaned in to give her a long, passionate kiss. He didn't care about her past anymore. What's done is done. As long as she can make amends for her sins was all that mattered. And he wanted to live a happy life with her in the end. He was already planning out what to do when they were finally free of this mess. When he broke away from the kiss, he looked at her and smiled. "I'll do whatever I can to help you. You're not alone in this anymore."

It was sad to know that she couldn't make a hoard of creatures to help them. Then again, the hoard probably came to be over the course of many years. Doing so within months would be asking too much. And if all they'll do make a small distraction, he wasn't sure if it'll be worth it.

"I don't want to lose you either, I don't plan to go anywhere." she said softly, nuzzling into his chest. She knew that she wasn't alone anymore and that was a wonderful feeling to her, she felt like she was wanted and not feared. She had been hunted, people had done a variety of different things, anything from worship her to all out attacks in an attempt to keep her from their lands. Yet for some reason this man forgave her for what she had done, he even appeared to love her, she didn't fully understand how he could feel such things. But she wasn't going to complain, it was something that gave her great comfort.

"I will try to create as many creatures as I can with out becoming completely drained, any tools we can get we should use, we will need everything we can find" she said softly. She rested her arm over his as he held her close to him, his arm around her was comforting. She was growing even more attached to him, she still wanted to keep him at a distance though for his own protection. She never knew when she might lose control or she might become agitated and take it out on him.

Back
Top Bottom