Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Knight And The Sorcerer (the pony of death & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Lance listened to her, but he did understand. After getting to know her a little bit, it was clear that someone like her couldn't have become a monster by choice. She was made into a monster, after being abused by people she trusted. From the way she looked at the king earlier, he was most likely the culprit. It wouldn't surprise him if she believed that she could no longer harbor any feelings for another man, being exposed to so much hatred, but he wanted to make it a mission to prove it otherwise. Lance silently made and oath to prove that Kieran could feel human once more, and to show her that she could be happy once again. When she made the horses, he climbed upon the second one and followed close to her.

Kieran sighed and rode until the sky started to get dark, she knew they were getting close to the border, they would easily reach the border by morning if they rode through the night. It was just a matter of how long they could ride with out getting too tired. Trying to relax as they rode, she thought back to how things used to be when she was still with the king and how she had found some comfort, she closed her eyes remembering. She could almost feel his touch again, she missed feeling his touch at night, the gentle caresses. Shaking her head as she snapped back to reality "are we almost to the border do you think?" she asked softly. She was beginning to get tired again, she had done so much today and been through so much as well with all the memories, she wished she could let go and forget all of this but things were not so simple and they likely never would be.

Once night fell, the continued riding. Once they were at the border, the would finally be able to rest. Starting to feel drowsy, he slapped himself awake a few times to remain focused. He just had to push further, get to the border and they could finally rest easily. A few more hours past and Kieran spoke to him. She seemed a little tired as she spoke, he assumed summoning the horses also took up a decent amount of energy. "We've still got a few more hours of this. It you'd like, you could hop on this horse with me. I could hold on to you while I continue on, I don't know if it'll be all that comfortable though." Hopefully it'll brighten her up a little, showing that he was willing to help her out if she needed it.

Kieran while not fond of being so dependent on another she knew that if she did not accept that she would likely pass out and fall off the horse. She nodded and reached out climbing onto his horse sitting side ways on his lap in a way, she leaned against him relaxing a bit, she extended her hand absorbing the energy from the horse she'd made. She relaxed against him closing her eyes, in a way he reminded her of the man she'd once loved but she had to remember that they were not the same person. She lightly clutched his armor as she fell into a light sleep against him, though she did not consider herself to be able to love anymore, her heart might be able to heal with his warmth and kindness. "well at least if we die doing this we will die free" she whispered in her sleep, groaning in her sleep she cuddled closer to him. She just wanted to stay close to him for some reason she did not currently understand.

Lance put an arm around her stomach to hold on to her as she leaned against him. The more he got to know this girl, the more he found her attractive. She was a sweet girl, put through hell by a monster. He began to wonder what things would've been like if she never met the king. Would she still be with her former lover? Would they ever meet? Hearing her talk in her sleep, it was nice to know that she was dreaming. He hoped that she was sleeping peacefully. After giving her a gentle kiss on the head, he continued to ride his horse closer to the border, with Kieran in his arm.

Kieran cuddled more against him, she sighed in her sleep, she was sweet when her mind wasn't clouded but she could never really tell when it would happen to her. She shifted slightly burying her face in his neck, she was finding the feel of his skin against hers to be very pleasant and soothing to her. Her lips lightly caressing his neck as she nuzzled closer, if only she could make her reality more like her dream perhaps then she could learn to move forward instead of being stuck in the past. She jolted slightly as she woke up, she looked around she hoped they were almost there, she wanted to rest more comfortably, she just wanted lay down in a nice warm bed not a saddle. She could sense that he was enjoying this closeness though to her it did to things, part of her loved it and wanted more but a stronger part of her felt extremely uneasy being like this.

It had been a couple more hours she slept. The whole time, she was nuzzling up against Lance. He liked the feeling of her snuggling against him, making him wish he could return the favor if he wasn't busy riding the horse. When she woke up, he looked down at her. "It looks like we're about to reach the border, I'd say about a few minutes and we'll be in the next region. Give it about another hour, and we should reach a small village where we can rest for a little bit." He went to the small town before. It was pretty peaceful, but there was nothing really there. A small market, and inn, and some houses. There were a few farms that surrounded the village, and that was where it got it's necessities from. They could rest there for a day or two, but they'll need to keep moving until they actually reached the kingdom, so that they could get supplies and prepare for their attack.

Kieran looked up at him as they rode along, she felt sorry for him and his attachments in a way, she found them to be a form of weakness, a weakness that she could not afford but for some reason was developing in a way for him. She reached up touching the side of his face pulling him into a soft kiss, being this close to him brought back memories of what ti was like to be with some one. When she looked at him she saw her old love, while it wasn't fair to him, it was what she had right now. She hoped to reach the town soon she was feeling very tired "We need to rest again." she said bowing her head slightly. She wondered if he would find her as beautiful as he seemed to if he saw what she really looked like, she hid the scars and age she'd gained over the years. Though her hair was white it was still young and silky looking like it had all her life, she didn't like the idea of showing anyone her true self. While she was no hideous it was just that she had been robbed of her youth, she'd spent many years living in the kings chambers being beaten for a variety of reasons be it from other displeasing him to her being too sick to give him what he wanted from her.

It felt nice when she kissed him, he wondered if she was starting to warm up to him. "We'll be there shortly. Just a little further." Lance picked up the pace, the ride would be a little uncomfortable, but they should arrive faster. He made sure to hold on to Kieran to keep her safe. She seemed so tired from using her magic, it must've still been from their encounter with the king. He must've done something to drain her power as well, but he wasn't too sure. It was hard to think of something to help out when he didn't really understand the problem. All he could really do is do what he feels is right.

"We're here." He sighed in relief, finally arriving at the small village. He walked the horse to the inn and helped her off the horse.

Kieran was indeed warming up to him in her own way but it never truly lasted with her, she was moody especially when she used magic, she held onto his arm tightly as they rode. She was getting more and more tired by the second for the horse was living on her energy not its own. When they arrived and he tried to help her down she swatted his hand away and absorbed what energy remained in the horse and dropped to her feet. She held her head as she stood shakily "don't touch me I can do this on my own" she said a bit coldly. Slowly making her way towards the inn she leaned on the desk as she waited for them to get a room. Looking up at the ceiling thins began to spin, she clutched the desk tightly as she was getting weaker, she needed to rest very soon or she would not be able to get to the room on her own.

Well there goes there little moment they had together. It was a little upsetting to see her swat his hand away and yell at him. He simply nodded and allowed her to walk on her own, but it was starting to get pretty hard to watch. She clearly needed help in getting to the room, let alone to the front door, and she wouldn't allow him to help. Once they got to the front desk, an elderly man walked out and greeted them. Due to his age, he move pretty slow, but he seemed sharp. Lance stepped in, hoping that Kieran wouldn't blow up on the poor man. "Hello my good sir. My..... companion isn't feeling too well and really needs to rest soon. Is there a room we can have right away?"

The old man thought for a moment. "Oh, I just cleaned room seven. I believe I left the door unlocked. Go ahead and enter it while I find the key. I hope it'll be good enough." The old man looked at Kieran and smiled. "Just head down the hall and it should be on your left with a seven carved on the door. Hope you and your wife enjoy your stay."

Lance smiled and gently shoved Kieran towards the room before she could snap at the man for saying anything she didn't like. "Thank you sir. I'll be back in a moment."

"Take your time. Take your time." The man shouted back. "What a lovely young couple." The man said to himself as he began looking for the keys.

Kieran leered at the old man as he referred to her as a wife, she started to speak when she was quickly moved from the general area towards the room. She held onto Lance as she was shuffled along, she was feeling very weak and crabby, but that would not change how much she was going to need him and she knew it. Having accepted that she would need to depend on him for many things right now, this was a strange feeling to her, but for some reason she didn't mind that. Once they were in the room, she leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips before she became to weak and collapsed against him.

She fell into a light sleep as she fell against him, she knew that he wouldn't let her fall to the floor, she knew that he wasn't going to let anything else happen to her. She would have to build more stamina so she wouldn't have to use the violin, she didn't want to have any further dependence on that thing. She dreamed of being close to some one, that they were kissing and sharing just gentle caresses like real lovers, she slowly pulled away to look at the man, she was shocked to see Lance. She jolted slightly in her sleep being a bit startled by this, perhaps her mind was trying to tell her something, perhaps she could bond with this man and open up to him.

It was nice to see her in a better mood, hopefully she'll stay like that and not snap at him in five minutes. Lance helped her to the bed and laid her down. After pulling the covers over her, he quickly stepped out to get the keys from the old man and to walk around town for some supplies. Not much was really around, just a small market for food and a blacksmith for basic tools. He went to the market, figuring that Kieran was going to be hungry when she woke up. He bought a basket of fruits and sweet breads and bought a jar of juice for her to drink. Maybe that'll help her out a bit. Once returning to the room, he placed the food on the nightstand beside her and took off his armor. He then laid down beside her and put his arm around her, holding her close.

Kieran slept peacefully but when she felt his arm around her, she moved closer pressing against him. Nuzzling into his chest, she found the warmth of his body to be very comforting to her, slowly opening her eyes she looked up at him. She was feeling a little bit better now after getting some rest, she kissed him softly on the lips. "Don't forget to correct people I am not your wife" she said a bit coldly then rolled over putting her back to him, she was trying to push him away and make sure he knew that things just wouldn't work. She was angry not at him but at everything around her, she felt this strong hatred, her mind broken and shattered from all that had happened, plus her mind was like that of her age, used up and worn. "you would not even want me if you could see what I really look like" she said softly. Though her lack of aging wasn't entirely her choice the magic of the violin would suck the youth from her targets not enough to notice but some and over time it had collected more than enough youth to keep her looking young.

Was that what she was mad about? An old man mistaking her for his wife? Whatever the reason, it was a bit cold of her to just roll over and have her back against him. When she said that he wouldn't love her if he saw her true age, he didn't know how to answer. He thought she was beautiful, but he knew that she had been alive for quite some time. If she were to somehow revert back to her old age, she'll most likely be on the brink of death. He couldn't respond to her, there might be a chance that seeing her true look would possibly repel him. Trying to hide that he was very troubled by what she said, he curled up and buried his face into the pillow. "Just get some rest." He said, muffled from the pillow.

Kieran knew that she was being very cruel to him, he didn't deserve any of it, she kept her back to him, she let a few tears flow down her face. She always wanted to keep people at a distance, perhaps she belonged in that tower, he should have just left her there or even better yet killed her and let this be over with. She was sorry that she'd hurt him, she hadn't meant that, she just didn't even know how to act around people not anymore. She scooted a little further from him "I'm sorry...you don't deserve any of my mistreatment" she whispered. Falling into a light sleep as she curled up in a little ball, she belonged alone she had decided that but if she could be with some one she could only see it being him. She slept for a few more hours then sat up in bed pulling her knees up to her chest, she kept looking at him while he slept, she was feeling much better now. Looking over seeing the food he had gotten, she reached over grabbing some and eating slowly, she reached down lightly caressing his cheek while he slept. She wanted and wished she could just leave all of this behind and go back to being how she used to be, and he was one that she wished she could have. But to her she felt like there was this boundary though he had not put it up it was all her.

When he finally fell asleep, his dreams were much more pleasant than his life. Lance was married to Kieran, and they lived back at her tower. Only the tower was replaced by a small cabin, and the forest around it was much more peaceful. They had children running around, and Kieran was actually smiling and laughing. If only he could see her smile, wondering how beautiful she'd look while doing that. Feeling her stroke his cheek, he began to mumble her name as he smiled in his sleep.

Finally waking up, he saw her stroking his face. His cheeks turned red as he sat up and looked over to her. He noticed that she was eating the food he got her, at least she was getting her strength up. "Sleep well?" He asked.

Kieran saw the smile as he mumbled her name, perhaps she could be happy with him, she was highly considering at least trying to open up to him. She leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips but did not pull away from him, she pressed gently down against him, she slowly broke the kiss after a long moment. She looked him in the eyes as she sat up fully "I slept well it was a short sleep, but it's the best I've had in a long time" she said softly. She was going to give this a shot, try to open up and be close to him, he deserved at least a chance. She just hoped that she wouldn't end up hurt this time, she didn't know what would happen with her stopping the use of her violin, but she would find out. She could still use it to fight and that would help to keep the aging slow so she wouldn't suddenly turn into an old woman. She crawled over top of him sitting in his lap, she leaned in and kissed him softly. She was sure that if he could handle the mood swings he'd already experienced that he was going to stand by her.

It was a bit of a surprise, having her kiss him like that. It was much more aggressive, like she really wanted him. When she sat on his lap, he put his arms around her and pulled her in closer to him, giving her a more passionate kiss. His tongue rolled around with her's, his hands caressed her back as he was starting to want to make love to her again. He wondered if she was going to have their clothes fly off, or if they were going to pull off their clothes the old fashioned way. He began to pull off his shirt and started to undo Kieran's cloak. He wanted her badly, and hopefully this time it would be much more meaningful between them.

She deepened the kiss her tongue flicking against his playfully, she did want him, but this time she didn't want to use magic, she wanted things to be different this time between them not just lust. She slid her hands down her body as he helped remove her cloak, she slowly lifted her dress up over her head tossing it across the room. She pressed more against him, she wanted to bond with him in a way, the way he was so kind to her despite how she treated him, it truly was wonderful to her. Rolling her hips against his longingly, her long white hair draped over her body lightly covering her skin like a cloak, she withdrew her tongue from his mouth to lightly nip at his bottom lip. She was ready to start opening up to him, but right now their needs had to be satisfied.

Lance pulled his pants down, leaving them both naked. He rolled over, pulling her down underneath him. Her legs spread apart with her in between them, he looked into her eyes. "You sure you want to do this for real?" He knew they had sex before, but it felt like this time it was going to mean something. Like they were going to become real lovers, not just someone to have sex with. His shaft rubbed against her slit, aching to go inside of her. His hands held her breasts, squeezing them in his grip. He continued to kiss her passionately, letting out faint moans with their kisses.

Kieran was a bit surprised when he flipped them over putting her on the bottom, she looked up at him "yes I'm sure" she said softly. She kissed him back with just as much passion as he did her, she moaned softly into the kiss, she wanted him inside her so badly. Wrapping her legs around his hips she pulled him closer till he was inside her, she moaned loudly into the kiss, he felt so good inside her. Gripping at his back and shoulders with her finger tips, she didn't want to use her nails for fear of hurting him. She wasn't going to hold back and she could tell that this was not going to be a quick ordeal no tonight was going to be deep and passionate, though the idea of being that open and exposed still frightened her. But she was ready to try this with him, she hoped that he could make her feel like she was a part of this world again.

Once he was inside of her, his hands reached down and grabbed her rear, pulling her into him. He knew that this time, it would be much more passionate, although he remembered her digging her nails down into him before. He wondered if she was holding back. "Go ahead and do whatever makes you feel good. I don't care if it hurts a little bit, do it if you want." Honestly, he liked it when her nails dug into him. The little bit of pain kind of turned him on more. His hips began moving, thrusting in and out of her. He continued to kiss her passionately. He pulled back, looked at her with a smile. "Let me know if there's anything special you want me to do. Anything that makes you feel good, I'll try my best to do it."

Moaning into the kiss as he moved within her, she loved the feel of his hands on her rear, he felt so amazing inside her, she gripped at his back with her nails as the pleasure became more intense. She looked up as he pulled away, the smile on his face was hard to resist and she offered a faint one in return since she wasn't really used to it. She pulled him back into a kiss, he was thinking too much on this, he needed to just let go and do what felt right. She didn't want to think right now just letting her emotions release, she slid her thighs up and down his sides letting him feel her soft smooth flesh against his. Moving her hips up against his to match his movements, she wanted bring them both more pleasure.

Seeing her smile really moved him, even if it was a weak smile. Just knowing that he was getting through to her was enough for him. Her nails digging into him hurt a little, but it didn't bother him. It only fueled him go at her harder. His hips began to pick up pace, moving pushing deeper and deeper into her. She felt amazing, he couldn't stop moving. The bed began to rock as they got more intense, gently tapping the bed post against the wall. He didn't care if they would disturb other people, if anyone was going to overhear them. All that mattered to him for the moment was Kieran.

Back
Top Bottom