Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fortunate Mortal (dando20 and Frogger)

"Thank you." Sophia offered twenty in cash, which was about half the bill, as she said. Her fingertips accidentally brushed his arm on the way back.

Danio blushed and got more aroused as he paid his half of the bill. He really hoped Sophia had not noticed. "Oohh..." Dane said, but quickly cleared his throat. "So...ready to go?"

Sophia began rising out of her seat, curly golden strands falling against her cheeks with the momentum. "Well...? Are you coming, Dane?" she asked softly, her eyes meeting his for just a moment.

"Oh, yes..coming.." Dane got up and lead Sophia to the door. He quickly went back to the table to tip 5 bucks to the waiter then continuing on to the car. "I probably change my clothes too when we get to the apartment."

"Alright. I'll give you an opportunity to do that, while I'm changing." Sophia flashed him yet another smile over her shoulder. Once she reached his car, she patiently waited for him to unlock the door, hands clasped in front of her.

Dane unlocked the door, letting Sophia in first then him. He drove off, driving casually. He knew the fireworks won't start so soon so he took his time. "So..enjoyed the dinner, Sophia?"

Sophia leaned back in the seat, relaxing. "Yes. I most certainly did, Dane. I haven't gone out to dinner with a friend...in a very long time. I can't remember the last time I have. Thank you for this opportunity..."

"Umm..you're welcome...Sophia?...Did something happen to your family?...Is..that why you don't talk about them much?"

"Nothing has really happened to my family... My brothers and sisters, and my parents are busy with their own lives. I'd hate to intrude upon them for anything." Sophia felt sadness dig into her heart, but ignored it in favor of glancing out the window. "Oh! We're here already. That was fast."

"Umm..yeah.." Dane said. The ride didn't take that fast. Maybe Sophia was in thought so much she didn't notice how the ride was. "OK..We meet back in 15 minutes?"

Sophia opened the door. "Sure, fifteen minutes sound fine. I will meet you back here." Her smile was rather dazzling, and soon the woman rose out of the car, hands smoothing down her skirt.

Dane nodded and headed back to his apartment to remove the clothes he has on. He wondered what to wear and decided to do casual this time. "If..IF only I could get a kiss from her...Ohhh..that would be so magical...My Mistress...n..no...why am I still thinking like that" Dane wondered.

"Mm..." Sophia shred her clothes with great relief, the black and white falling off her body into silky piles. "Finally..." Her hand running through her hair, which is now free from its ponytail, she went on to change into different clothes. Her jeans were dark blue, her shirt a shade of purple that rather brought out the color of her eyes. After a few more minutes where she gathered what was needed for fireworks, she stepped out of her apartment and locked the door. "Dane? Are you ready?" she called out.

Dane took a while to get his casual outing clothes but he got it. After dressing up, he got his keys and locked the door behind him. "Ready" Dane said to Sophia, as he came down and opened the car door for Sophia. "After you."

Sophia climbed into the car. "Thank you," she told him, the picnic basket she had set down in her lap. The jeans she wore really accentuated her natural figure, while her shirt did nothing to hide any of her womanly features.

Dane blushed as he got in the car and started drove off. "Wow..nice clothes..you look wonderful in them.." Dane said blushing

"Oh, you flatter me." Sophia blushed herself, the pink color rather lovely with those pale cheeks and golden hair. "Now then...where are we going, for these fireworks?"

"The park near downtown...it's a bit of a ride there, but not too long..Hope it's OK" Dane said.

"Great...so...you like fireworks?..It's been a while since I've seen a fireworks show" Dane commented

"Really?...How long has it been...Sorry if I'm being nosy.." Dane asked while blushing.

Sophia smiled, a few strands of gold playing along her cheekbones. "No, you're not being nosy. Hm...I believe it has been about five years since I took the time to watch fireworks..."

Back
Top Bottom