Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fortunate Mortal (dando20 and Frogger)

Sophia lifted her hips, making him plunge ever deeper into her immortal flesh...which will soon be mortal. "Ooh...deeper, Dane! Deeper!" she cried out.

Dane did what Sophia said and dug deeper and deeper inside her, moaning as he was so close "OOhh..S..SOphia!!..I'm..going TOOOO!!" Dane screamed before shooting his cum deep inside of her, moaning in sweet ecstasy.

"Aaah~!" Sophia moaned, almost reaching that ecstatic climax, trembling beneath him. Her delicate hands slid from his body, only to rest on her heaving chest. Her grey eyes met his, a smile curving her lips.

Dane panted after a half hour of cumming inside Sophia. He looked at her and smiled petting her face. "That was so amazing...Thank you..." Dane said to the goddess, leaning forward and kissing her lips. He felt that it was about time for Sophia to go now..

Sophia smiled against his lips, a hand stroking the edge of his jaw. "My sweet mortal... I should be going..." she whispered, reluctant to leave, but knowing that she had to. Zeus never does take kindly to waiting.

"Ok..." Dane said, getting off her and dressing back up. He helped get Sophia dressed as well before letting her leave. "After you see Zeus...can...you come back to me?" Dane asked.

"I will try... That is, if Father does heed my request, and afterwards...if I remember." Sophia gave him a sad, reluctant smile, her fingers curling into nervous fists in her pockets. "I will certainly try... Alright?"

((Are you still interested in this, or no? Because honestly...I have lost interest. It has gotten repetitive, in my opinion.))

Sophia gave him a shy smile, curls of blonde falling against her cheek. "Goodbye..." she murmured, before turning her back on the man she loved.

(If you aren't interested then there is no point on continuing :( )
Still thanks for sticking with this RP for so long :)

Back
Top Bottom