Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End is Sometimes the Beginning (miqAbrannon17)

RE: The End is Sometimes the Beginning

Hanson felt the love of his life's pussy pinch down on his cock in orgasm for the first time and he turned a bit red with how cute she was to him. In this moment he felt as though he had everything but he know that however honest he was to the person he loved his magic would only bring lies and deceit and all of the lies his magic made were mainly directed at him. The moment could just be another lie. Her feelings could just be a a reconstruction of her his will. He loved her the so he pressed on fucking her relentlessly making her feel the full force of his cock. He every now and then poured magic into her settling it onto the tip of her clit like and overwhelming aphrodisiac.

"Hanson." She moaned his name out as she moved her hands down to the bed with her legs spreading abit allowing him full access to her walls. With him just plowing away over her made her wither in pleasure under him. While he sent magic into another spot while he fucked her she dug her nails into the bed as the sensation was intense for her. Looking up at him as her right hand moved to the back of his head bringing his lips down into her own. Moaning in his lips as her bod reacted by wrapping themselves around his hips to force him down into her as she cummed a second time but this time she squirted on him. Her body latched on to him as if nothing could pry him away from her though this second orgasm was draining her energy fast.

"Lillian my love." He responded to her voice. He gripped her waist she spread her legs welcoming him further he couldn't he but comply by drilling her down to his roots forcing every bit of himself into her. He was happy he could find himself giving her pleasure hoping that this would at least be a start. He could do at least this for now as well as teach her all his magic. Suddenly shock bore into Hanson's eyes as his lover pulled his head down to kiss him long and heart. His heart jumped wildly with the return of affection and he couldn't help himself. He fucked Lillian faster and faster then wrapping herself around him he felt it again but this time she clenched down hard and came feeling as though her cunt was craving to be fed but he used protection for her shake. Their lips didn't part he kept kissing her not wanting to ever let go of her either.

While he drilled into her until she cummed the second time looking at him as she had a thin layer of sweat on her now. She was feeling in love with the act of having sex. "Hanson, mind staying the night?" She asked as her body was working the magic out of her system and she really did want him to stay the night atleast. "I really want you to sleep next to me." She said with her running her hands over his cheeks as her body slowly relaxed under him. Dazed some the amount of pleasure he gave her. Leaing up as she kissed his jaw line then his cheek. "Will you teach me still?" She asked one final time and if he said no then she wouldn't ask again of his services. "If you tell me no I won't ask again."

Hanson kept hold over her there bodies finally relaxing into each others. He kissed her some still loving the taste of her flesh the feel of their embrace and all the above as well. He then listened to her few requests and nodded.

"I'll stay by your side tonight without question. As for teaching you my magic I'm sure you'll have no problem learning since we are one. There are dangers to learning how to create hallucination. Hallucination is the making or breaking point of an illusionist. Illusions are just tricks. Hallucinations are interceptions and reconstructions of another mind. Any starting the practice and doesn't grab hold of themselves are capable of loosing their minds turning it to ruins. Illusion might not be as strong as destruction but with tact you can shift anyone to your will... I apologize again. As I said before, I will teach you out of love for you."

"We're one? What do you mean by that?" She asked with a soft smile as he held on to her but while he held her she began to ache with him still buried deep inside her. Tapping his hip getting him to adjust and she worked herself free from him. With a groan of discomfort she didn't dare to move on her side but kissed his shoulder. "Thank you for teaching me or warning me before we begin." She said with a soft smile with her looking up at him.

"It's just that we joined in body, and of course I'd warn you of any potential of danger. I'm quite skilled though so if you loose yourself in your mind I'll go in and pull you back out no matter how long it takes. I will not come to loose you. I can teach you charms, illusions, hallucinations. I am a thief and hunter as you know so if need be I can train you in on knives and the bow. That is all I may proficiently train you in."

Hanson lied back next to her staring up at the ceiling starting to get drowsy.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you"

He yawned.

She was taken back that he could teach her more than spells but with him laying back in her bed she crawled up to her pillow letting him rest without her curling up to him. "I'd like it if you do train on how to use a bow and a knife." She said with her closing her eyes growing tired. Though she turned over with her back to him she nestled down into the feathered pillow with her feet tucked under the sheet he pulled off of her earlier.

"You know I wanted you to be more comfortable." He smiled and pulled Lillian atop of him so that they were face to face. "I'm to heavy to be your pillow so I do much better as a bed. We'll talk more when we wake up love and if you want we can begin with our first lesion if its not too risky for me to stick around. Its about to you but right now lets just be comfy together now that we finally have each other now." He grinned and then closed his eyes slowly fading out. "Sweet dreams love."

"WHOA!" She laughed as he grabbed her and just simply picked her up placing her on top of him with ease. Looking down at him wondering if he was under an illiusion that she loved him. While he fell to sleep she laid there on top of him just watching him sleep with that one eye patch. Now she felt bad for having sex with him as she felt like she played with his heart. Feeling sick for what happened based on her feeling like she used sex to get what she wanted. Biting her lower lip as she hid her face in his chest with her slowly falling to sleep.

When morning came she was off of him and on her stomach with a sheet over her. Her hair was a mess a clue she didn't sleep well as she had odd dream with her behind shadowy figures but she was in an elegant gown with a crown but beside her was a sword and a bow. The air about the dream was danger. When she did finally wake up she sat up wincing as her head was throbbing.

Hanson awoke rolling to his side to she his love not waking so well. He slid the tip of his finger across her forehead and a warmth flew through her numbing any aches and pains away. He grudgingly rose up resting against the backboard wiping his eyes.

"So what is it this morning love? Shall we begin on your training or should we postpone that for later? Me spending the night here is a danger even against all my wards. The wards will fade on people as the rationale hits them that they must seek you and then they might notice locking spells that keep them from entering. The longer I stay the more dangerous it is."

With him soothing the aches and pains away she sighed with some relief but looked over at him seeing he was concerned. "You could have said no, Silly." She said with a weak smile but shook her head. "Training with you today isn't a good idea. I haven't found a secure area to train yet. I have a hunch but that is all it is a hunch." She said as she moved kissing his cheek still uneasy of him calling her Love. "By the way the name is Lillian." She let him in on her name with her getting off the bed to get her robe.

"I'll leave a lantern out when I found a safe area...Also what did you put on last night?" She asked as she nodded to his groin. "I never seen a man naked before so there is alot I am going to have to learn."

"I thought so. I'll be waiting on you then and we'll start rigorously on our training... and also share more nights together. If you even need a safe place it might me a bit risky sneaking you there but I have my own hold up in the sewers. It's a labyrinth there pooled with many chants to drive many insane and too suicide. I can easily work you through if you need to get away. As for last night, I look forward to the day you will accept your feelings for me. I don't want to plant my seed into you until we discuss upon children together so I used a condom to prevent myself from cumming inside you. I promise I won't force a child onto you."

Hanson leaned over and kissed her forehead pushing away a lock of hair. He then reached into his clothes and pulled out a ring which was a tangle of white gold vines set with rose shaped ruby and speckled with small diamonds to resemble thorns.

"I thought of you as a rose when I first saw you. Beautiful but underlain with thorns. I thought this gift would suit you well."

Smiling softly as he offered to take her to his own training hide out but before she could tell him Olyion promised upon an order to train her, he kissed her forehead. Falling silent as she looked up at him as he tucked the hair away from her face. He did put her ahead of himself but before she could turn away to get cleaned up when he pulled a ring out of his pocket.

Her heart stopped when she saw the ring itself. It was gorgous as she reached out with a shaking hand. "Its...Beautiful, Hanson." She said as she took the ring into her fingers looking at the stone itself as she never thought a stone as such could be cut into this shape. It then hit her that she couldn't wear such a beautiful ring in public but she did have a special place for it. Kissing him softly as she held the ring tightly in her fingers. "Keep an eye out of the purple lantern. I made a spell to change the flame colors. A childish spell but no spell is useless." She said as she walked from him to a trunk where she slipped through the gown trying to find a gown to wear.

Hanson frowned when she wouldn't put on the ring but he simply smiled after happy to see she admired the gift.

"The ring is charm casted so at least wear it whilst you believe yourself to be in danger. The ring will fend off most charms designed to tempt and and influence the body so many powerful char casters will find it difficult to sway you. Of course the wards will come down upon my charms but I set that for personal reasons... whatever left I could fit into the gem I set with wards against destruction. It will soften a blow blow or slow an effect but not by much so don't expect to turn flames and such.

He then grinned slightly as if amused by something before speaking again.

"You must be fairly sheltered knowing nothing of condoms. You must really live an innocent life."

She stood up still holding the ring. She wanted to wear it so much but she didn't want to answer questions. Conflicted with the choices she did though slip the ring on her right hand but looked over with a smile. "Remember I am a Princess and in a tradititional role I'm a pawn in a political system. I can't reveal to much right now on what I have going on." She said with her holding a purple gown over her arm as she walked to Hanson's side. "Also you're basically my only source of information outside these walls. When you come back I would like you to tell me whats going on. It will help me out greatly plus others." She said with her kissing his cheek. "Go on. I need to make myself presentable before I leave this room and I don't want you to watch."

Hanson was glad that she accepted the ring and kissed her again but this time as a gesture of farewell.

"I shall wait upon your signal and we will continue with what new news we assemble. I will have my gang roam to find out what they might uncover in the city. I shall miss you my love and soon be of greater assistance to you.

He got to his feet heading over to the window shill and there where sparks all about the room as his charms disassembled. He was then gone running down the castle side.

Rushing to the open window watching him running down the castle's side. "Show off." Laughing softly as she left the window open to air the room out while she went on to run a cold wet cloth over her body completely. Once she was down she walked out of her room in the dark purple dress with the crown. So far Hanson will help her, Olyion was to help her to keep those at a distance but she felt like something was missing. Walking down the long hall deep in thought she accidently ran into a knight who bowed quickly to her. "Its my fault good sir."She said with a soft smile before arriving to the feasting hall where most of those in the high place in the castle ate.

She saw her father at the head of the table with him clearly thinking of something, other knights from different units plus the head servants trying to figure out supplies. So far she hadn't seen Olyion but she sat down and filled her plate hoping her father wouldn't notice her.

Their was a great deal of people sitting at the dining table a few highborn girls swooning over a chair that sat a man whom didn't look the least bit highborn but he kept on feasting showing no interest in the girls. The features one the man looked familiars to Lillian but he was too hard to make out with all the woman swarmed around him giggling and jarring to themselves asking questions that he answered just not to seem to rude. They paid no mind to his lack of table etiquette being that they were so fascinated that someone so rough looking was in their mitts. Lillian's father then looked up at Lillian as if expecting her.

"Daughter I was just thinking of you. I have found a man whom displayed great strengths amongst our knights this morning. Not a man whom stepped forth came close to rivaling him and being that he is so lowborn all he required was a bit of coin to come into my service. This man, Talos Warolf will be appointed to the room adjoining yours as your personal guard. Of course my wizards had to set up charms on the man to destroy himself should he stray from our goals. His strengths could not be overlooked so he was a better candidate over a standard foot guard we might have. He already knows his room and his position so it is not required of you to consort with someone not as refined."

Talos's attire was slightly changed as well being that Olyion and the other events had ruined his prior clothes. A normal king would have removed the man to eat with the servants and only have a man dressed as he was eat what they were permitted but the king no longer saw things like that and only seemed as if he was running through his plans focusing on little else.

tumblr_m5sjn0U4gy1r74le0o1_1280.png

Lillian looked over seeing the women swooning over a man which was common but when her father called to her she looked down the table at him listening. When he mentioned Talos she didn't want to think it was the same Talos who took her. Looking away as if she was taking on a stubborn snobbish behavior for sake of her father.

"Fine, as long as he doesn't get in my way." She said as she got to her feet glancing over at the group of women hanging off of him. he wanted to see how he had been but she couldn't put him in danger. Not having much to eat as speaking with her father had suddenly ruined the taste of food. Walking out of the dinning room heading outside to look at the horses in the stables. The process of getting things together was taking awhile but she stood by a fence line looking at the horses but one massive black stallion who looked demonic who no one dangered to come close to walked over to her.

Lillian looked up at the beast who towered over her but he leaned his head down sniffing her hair. She stood frozen while the horse gathered her scent then nudged her shoulder with a soft nicker. "You're not so wild like I've heard." She said with her running her fingers over the rough fur of his neck to feel his mane was tangled. She heard stories of this stallion would charge at men and kept all away from him so the stable hand allowed him to feed even when their King ordered the wild thing to be destroyed. Lillian reached down grabbing the satin belt from her waist then gently slipped it over its head allowing it to slip down his neck then tied it loosly, she claimed him as her own. Now her father or anyone else could touch him.

Talos didn't make eye contact either knowing that Lillian was too smart to display any tell tale signs that she knew him and he would not put her in danger all the same. He would wait until they were more private before confronting her. Her father kept his eyes on her all the while as if not quite saying something he had planned in store for her. As she left her father pushed his plate aside and walked off to return to his quarters. Talos kept eating unfazed whilst the women clung to him telling him where he might them after hours.

When at the stables it took a moment but a girl walked up to Lillian. In fact she had been following her ever since she left the dining hall. She leaned against the fence next to her being that no one was close enough to overhear.

"It was quite hard on us to get accepted into the palace and if Talos wasn't so hard to kill those wards could be a danger to him. I mean do you really think that those charms were placed to protect you? I looked over the charms for Talos since he isn't so magically inclined. Neither am I but I was taught some on magical transcription. They are set so that they will kill any "normal" man should they go against your father and that is it. Oh I am sorry my name is Tao I am someone besides you whom knows of... well him... You have to make sure you keep your lips shut on him! Please don't betray him... He doesn't let anyone in that easy. I am his partner and I managed to snag a job as his servant. You may entrust myself with your life shall Talos deem you trust worthy. You have my oath."

VNMil.jpg

Lillian looked at Tao and was going to confront her on demanding her not to betray Talos but something else got her attention. "Wait...What wards?" She asked as she never noticed anything of the sort not even last night in her bedroom. Smirking as she rubbed the rough stallion's cheek. "You already told me there are wards now spill....You got to tell me what you know."

She was now worried on if these wards were to kill those who were to help her. Or if they were meant to take an innocent human's life. Lillian stood there wondering if her father was catching on to what she planned but she put her hand up to Tao as a stable hand wandered by.

"Stablehand, I am going to need someone to break this horse in." She said as the man looked at the massive creature and shook his head as if to reject the order. Lillian smiled sweetly. "He isn't going to harm you. He's ready to be accepted by the herd." She said easing the stable hand into taking the large horse and walked away still scared. "So Tao, when I was taken where were you?"

"You don't need to worry so much. Lucky enough the king did not put any wards on me. I checked your room and there was nothing to be found. The wards will only affect him but as he told me you are aware of stuff so you don't have to worry about him. My assumptions is that your father does not want you to be attacked again and that is all. He only trusts Talos now because of those wards and he might come to use him for his strength. Also the king and prince of Adoin are here so I believe it is on terms of alliance against the kingdom you are currently at war with. That is all I can figure on them being here. Eight guards with them and I sensed magic from that group. I apologize that I can't call out how many in a group for again my magic is not towards that field."

Tao almost showed some emotions when she was asked where she was but she spoke in the same tone. "I have always came to wish that I would be able to work with Talos. Neither of us have partners for our missions. I only trust him at my back and he rather no one being associated with him. I am not unknown so much as him so I am unfortunately a threat to him if I kill with him... Things are slightly different now with him doing some more honest work so I am aloud to tag in on this for once he feel as though he needs to guarantee success. Did I manage to satisfy you your inquiries?"

"No. You only arise more concern." She said coldly as she turned away knowing she needed to find that secret room and do some over load of training. Leaving Tao behind as she noticed the guards' horses being stabled away from their own and she knew of their crest marks on the saddle blankets. She knew of Adoin and he was a spoiled brat who wouldn't have left her alone. Slipping inside though it nerved her that Tao checked her room.

Lillian silently went to her room where she grabbed the black journal. Following the small map in the back as it took her down the main hall past the guards or both Kingdoms. Lost in decoding the map she came to a dead end small hall where a portrait of the Previous King and Queen but something was calling to her. Lillian raised her hand up to touch the wall but stopped feeling as if someone was watching her. "Talos?" She assumed it was him since he tend to live in the shadows.

Tao nodded to the princess doing a small curtsey as she spun around and walked on telling her everything she asked with nothing to hide but telling her nothing more to leave some things that weren't prevalent aside.

It wasn't hard for Talos to find Lillian with his keen scent he kept hers one to familiarize himself with. "Do you make it a habit to get lost in your own castle?" He said seeing that Lillian had walked into a dead end. "Any reason why you're here?"

Back
Top Bottom