Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End is Sometimes the Beginning (miqAbrannon17)

RE: The End is Sometimes the Beginning

Lillian looked up at Syless when she commented on the spells. Sighing as she shut the book and twisted around to look at the older woman. "I only had the basics of healing, destruction and control. Also just tried of being seens as a figure and I know sooner or later I may have to rule this Kingdom. Even if my father thinks all I am good for is currency for creating alliance." She said with her putting the book aside rubbing her eyes. Awhile she was out there she didn't sleep well but what drove her to train and study was her small adventure with Talos and her father's comment of her returning to luxary as if she was a pampered Princess who was seen not heard.

Though she wondered what exactly with Olyion will teach her but he said he didn't want her anywhere close to her opponent. He may have something since Hanson was able to cast a spell at a distance but it hit her there. Smiling as she hugged Syless suddenly. "Thank you for listening to my rants." She said as she placed the book away and ran out of the library with the hem of the dress up around her ankles so her legs weren't tangled in the fabric. Leaping down the stairs once she was outside she ran to the weapons smith to discuss him crafting her a bow.

Syless looked down a the poor girl empathizing with her. She cared little for her father from the stories her mother would tell her. It was unwise for the queen to have confided in a girl just 6 years older than her daughter but she had talent and felt like she was one of the few in the castle that she could trust. Syless was about to speak up but before she knew it Lillian was up on her feet running out the library. Syless simply sighed and hoped that she could come to sit down with her.

There was a weapon smith down in the city market. The king had once invited him to work as a smith for the guard but he simply declined enjoying being able to craft weapons affordable to the city folk. He watched as the princess came up to his shop and he gave a low bow in respect.

"Hello my princess how might a simple young blacksmith be of assistance to you?"

"Yes, you can be of great assistance to me." She said as she caught her breath as she took the long dark way around to get to this man. "I need you to fashion me a bow for self defense from either a creature or human." She describe the best of what she was looking for without giving to much infortmation to him. She didn't want her father to catch on what she was doing and get rid of her to the first Kingdom who proposed an alliance. "Also could you make me two daggers? I heard from the guards you make the best weapons." Smiling softly as her cheeks were red as she was giddy and nervous at the same time. This path felt right and she was more certain about her choices. Putting a good amount of gold on the table she rushed back to the castle to return to her studys.

She forgotten she needed to eat but with the excitement in her heart and soul she wasn't hungry at all. Returning to the library simply glowing with happiness. "Syless, I'm back!" She called out simple because she didn't like sneaking up on those who were friendly. Going to the secret area where the spell books were she grabbed the book she was reading earlier.

The blacksmith listened to her with thoughts rolling through his head. One they were done collaborating the man told her to come by in a week for him to get adequate material suiting a warrior princess and time for labor. He gave her a slender bow for practice in case by the end of the week she might realize the bow might not be for her. Then she dropped the coin purse on his table. He tried to stop her and state that this was well over what was necessary but she was off once again.

Syless snapped up hearing Lillian arrive sounding happier than ever. Syless smiled seeing her in a great mood and sat down next to her opening an unfamiliar book with Lillian's mother's hand writing in it reading silently to herself hoping that Lillian would catch on.

Lillian looked over at Syless as she spoke in a low tone. It was latin, an language most didn't learn because it was complex. Listening carefully as she learned her mother was like her in her younger years but struggling without a teacher. What Syless read to her was keys to performing all forms of magic. This was what she needed to add to her skills. Taking three books as one was black and rough looking. Though she thanked Syless for giving her the key she needed to learn illusion spells and mystics.

Silently she walked to her room with her mother's books but once in her room she ate an apple reading the older book seeing it was her mother's journal. In shock she read it slower as the last few pages was a riddle. "For innocence's sake shall be protected by the unexpected of this world..." She read this allowed and felt a pain in her lower stomach as if something was burning but she read on. "Look beyond the wall in front of your eyes to find Sanctuary." Unfolding a small map as the burning sensation was dying down with her seeing her mother had a secret room. Smiling as she put the books away unaware the first part of the riddle was a spell that placed a barrier around her womb to keep her from becoming pregnant.

It seemed her mother knew of the dangers of being part of the group that was targeted sexually and for gain. She wanted her daughter protected from all men even from her father so she placed the spell in the riddle so if Lillian was raped or enjoyed a man's company she wouldn't carry his child. There was a spell that reversed it but it was deep in the secret room.

Lillian hid the books then went about blowing the lights out with her slipping from her gown then plaecd the crown aside. Once she was naked she slipped into her bed nestlinig down as on her lower hip was a mark of a spell.

Syless had told Lillian to focus on her mother's spells of conjuring. Her mother loved the company and assistance of familiars. She told her to keep special attention to the Raven, familiar Cat familiar, and Mouse familiar since her mother was most fond of their uses. Once she came upon conjuring enough spirit animals she would have to come back to learn further uses of familiars.

It was late when Lillian finally went to sleep. Sleep came easy as well for it felt like ages since she slept in the comfort of her own room. It was silent unlike sleeping outside making it feel slightly awkward but the fresh breeze she felt was so familiar she she didn't notice the window was opened in her sleep. Then a voice stung through her mind, a voice that she couldn't possibly sleep through.

Hanson - "Hello lover, please don't be on guard. I set up privacy charms so no one will be able to hear from outside as well as locking spells and repelling spells so those that come near will subconsciously continue past your room and no one here i believe has the magical prowess to describe my magical lock on the door."

Hanson moved over to Lillian pressing her down against the bed.

"I came to apologize for my prior actions they were a mistake... Wait I take that back; that wasn't what I meant. I mean since we are so infatuated I should have chose magic to rape you as a last resort and I know that now. So I came back to continue where we left off but I won't come to use my magic unless you want to feel that pleasure. You have to have been thinking of me since our last visit and I have honestly have had you stuck in my mind all the while as for why I am here now. You're body must remember the feelings we shared am I not wrong?"

Hanson gave her gentle kisses on her lips as his hands felt along her body. Lillian's body would remember in depth the pleasure she felt in the wheat but not a drop of magic leaked from the man.

Lillian groaned as she heard a familiar voice which made her turn onto her back opening her eyes seeing Hanson on top of her. With him pressing her down in the bed she rubbed the sleep from her eyes as he spoke. "Don't call me lover." She said plainly with her looking up at him letting him continue on. Though when he kissed she flinched under him though when he caressed her form she remembered that feeling she had in the field.

Reaching up she pushed him back enough to break the kiss. Her head was flooded with the thoughts of allowing him to continue. "Uh Hanson, I...I haven't thought about you since you left." She said as she looked up at him while the silk sheets between them. "If anyone knew you were here I can't stop them from trying to kill you."

"My barriers are strong and I have been following you practically the entire day. Charms are uncommon to learn so there are none in this castle that will recognize your door and if so happen they do I set up locks that no one here can break besides that girl you were with. I felled her magical presence hit me as I sneaked around but that worries me not. You are my darling love and I'd fight through an army to get to you."

Hanson kissed up her neck and pulled the sheets away. A hand gently ran up and down her slit his fingers finding their way inside to see if her body was more honest than she was.

"Honestly you haven't thought off me in the least? You're body responded so well to mine, you surely have to have been falling for me as I have you."

Lillian groaned as she felt his fingers dancing along her slit. "Hanson, I can see through your charm. You don't love me. You love the fact you got close to a Princess to place a spell on her." She said as he kissed her neck which felt wonderful to her. The teachings of her father was telling her to resist him and wait for a Prince. The other part of her the one she was creating was telling her he could be of use to her.

Once he pulled the sheets from her she hooked her leg around himm and flipped them over with her straddling his hips and her hands pushing him down in the large pillows. "I'll make you a deal, Hanson. Something we both can benefit from." She said smiling down at him with the moon light had given her room a soft glow.

Hanson loved the sound she made and the entire beauty of her. Maybe she was right that he only loved the idea of her but he let that pass for it was little worry to him. He had wanted her and her alone and that was enough for him. Suddenly she had wrapped her legs around him flipping him over so that she was straddling him.

"Listen to me and listen to my words close. I have never once lied to you. Isn't it true that I haven't been brutally blunt and straight forward since the first moment our eyes locked on each other. You are absolutely stunning and I can see the beauty in you and out even if you are yet to realize it. I've had plenty of women but now you are the only one I'll come to have. I will come to wed you some day with your consent. I will love you for eternity and on even if you never realize that you already feel the same.'

He smiled honestly enough never moving his eyes away from hers.

"Now with that said what is your proposal love?"

Sitting up as she crossed her arms over her breasts listening to him. "I still don't believe what you're telling me since you're a street thug." She said as she thought about the deal for awhile but leaned down with her hands at either sides of his head looking into his green eyes. Her lips hovered across his lips then to his ear where she whispered her deal. "You can take my virginity. Make me moan under you but in return....Teach me your magic. Teach me your illiusion spells, charms....Everything you know." She said as she nipped his ear lobe with the tip of her tongue teasing the skin before she pulled away from his ear to look at him. "There is no room for discussing it. Its either teach me everything you know and you get to make love to me or you get out of here with your life intact."

Hanson looked at her as if mortally wounded. He simply closed his eyes and sighed letting out a long breath. He spoke with a coldness about him dropping his charm.

"I will make no such deal. Our relationship is not simply an agreement. If you take my heart no matter how tainted it is lightly, I will come to prove to you that my love is not that shallow. Whatever you want I will give it to you as your fiancee for that is my oath. If I ever believe your goals will come to bring harm to you I will do everything within my power to stop you out of love and and fear of loosing you and I will take on what ever pain and burdens in your place if shall even destroy me. No matter what, before I pass away from this planet you will come to love me like no other no matter what it takes me. That is the my deal whether you accept it or not. Now will you make me force my influence upon you tonight?"

Smirking as she got off of him and grabbed a robe wrapping it around her naked form. "Make you my fiance....Hmmm interesting but no. Now leave." She said to him over her shoulder but ran her fingers through her white hair. She still couldn't believe he was pulling this crap on her though it felt like he was spilling his heart out to her. Turning away from him as she walked to the fire hearth where she knelt down onto her knees stroking the dying fire.

"In reality Hanson....I can't fall in love with anyone right now. If you followed me the entire time then you know why and I shouldn't have to explain myself why I want you to teach me to help protect myself." She said as she settled back onto her heels.

"I only speak in truths. So when I say I'm your fiancee then I already am you just haven't agreed to it yet. I mean If we shall marry in the future then it only makes sense that we are. So as for me teaching you magic then I have no choice but to comply. Also I told you that I will never lie to you and I'm not sure if you recall me saying I came here to continue where we left off from. I rather not teach you complicated magic which I know but I can't help that I'm bound to be your lover."

He grinned softly and sat besides her not wanting things to be complicated. He only wanted her to understand that nothing about him to her was fiction besides for his magic.

"You will learn everything I know should it make you strong enough to rid yourself of me. That will be your choice so you can digest everything you've just heard right now. Nothing I have said needs to be over thought. It is all simple for none of it is a trick or anything other than what was said."

Shaking her head as him claiming to be her fiance just angered her. "Hanson, you're not my fiance! Unless you conned my father some how since is a idiot." She said as she got to her feet looking down at him. "Just saying you're my fiance does not make it true!" He was overwhelming though she didn't tell him the truth just yet.

"Listen, from being kidnapped, killing a man, you nearly raping me and now seeing how my father turely treats me as....I had enough of this. My life is filled with men who over look me and when the time is right I'm a token." Now it was coming out. "I'm trying to become strong enough to defend myself against my father and anything he throws at me to make me submit."

Hanson gripped her and for the first time every he felt hesitant as Lillian felt as the his magic shutter as it flowed into her but the feeling returned all the same slowly drugging her mind.

"You're forgetting I can con anyone but you. If your father comes to hinder your life then he will be eliminated. I'll make him believe whatever I you want and he will be eliminated as a factor if that is what you so want. The only think I can't do is leave you. Maybe I am lying to you... Maybe I am obsessed instead of in love but I cant tell so when I say I love you I half regret it for I promised you I wouldn't come to lie."

He held her tight embracing her allowing his magic to completely drug her like once before.

When he grabbed her she didn't yell but turned to hit him. His magic seemed to flow into her then slip back as if he was thinking twice about it then it flooded her quickly. Her knees felt weak as her clear mind was gone and filled with her primal instinct. When he pulled her against him she gripped his sides as if to push him away but she didn't. Inhaling his scent as she wrapped her arms around hi with her fingers pressing into his back. "Why, Hanson? Why do you think you love me so?" She asked softly as her legs trembled and she tighten her arms around him as her breasts pressed against his chest. Her body wanted him or basically any man right now.

Hanson looked down ashamed as he leaked his magic into her. While she felt a numb pleasure he felt a hollowness eating away at his being. His insides were screaming telling him to stop. Him doing this has never hurt him before. He made a promise though and nothing would keep him from breaking it.

"The moment I saw you you desperately saved yourself giving into your instincts to survive. You went against your nature. I saw a person with in an a second change almost everything they were and to me you were and that's when you showed me a sight more beautiful than anything I have ever seen. That is why I'd regret being with anyone other than you and I will make it happen simply because I say I will."

He stripped himself down and lifted her up carrying her back onto the bed pinning her down locking his lips on hers. His saliva unlike any other drug she might have experience.

Her heart skipped a beat when he told her when he saw her change from the delicate girl to a killing woman who stood her ground she had in a sense captured his heart. Looking up at him just as he stripped down but giggled as he picked her up in his strong arms as if he was a man on a mission and nothing would keep him from completing it. Once on the bed she felt her robe parting slightly with him ikssing her, Moaning softly as she moved her hands over his bare chest but her right hand went through his long blonde hair and her left hand went to his back with her fingers digging into his skin.

Hanson broke away and had a condom from when he took off his pants. He rolled it onto his cock giving her gentle kisses.

"It might seem as though I'm cruel evil and this might take you longer to come to love me but I won't be cruel enough to force a child onto you. I don't want you to come to hate our children so I shall wait until you are ready."

Hanson then pressed his lips down on hers kissing her hard and deep knowing he would have to ease her in this moment. He slid his cock deep into her pussy inching forward until the tip of his cock kissed the entrance of her womb. He held himself there here hymen broken but he kept his cock unmoving to have his love feel and remember his entire length as he kept her held kissing her more and more to reassure her.

Tilting her head as he rolled something onto his cock. She didn't know what that was since she never seen the white material or a penis. Looking up at him as her mind wasn't thinking of children just to experience pleasure. Before she could ask what he meant by her hating the children he captured her lips having her moan under him but soon as he pushed into her she broke the kiss crying out in pain. Soft whimpers left her lips as he slowly pressed himself deeper and deeper into her until he broke her hymen. Her nails dug into his flesh with her body trembling as he kissed her deeply. Silently she thanked him for not moving as silent tears rolled down her cheeks due from the discomfort.

Eventually Hanson felt her pussy constrict less on him not fighting off his presence off so much as when he initially entered. He wiped away her tears with a finger and kissed her forehead without any trace of lust.

"I apologize but I'm going to have to start moving now."

He pulled his cock out feeling himself pull at her insides as he rocked in and out. He gradually began picking up speed driving his cock up inside of her feeling as her cunt was trying to hastily conform itself to his cock to try and get over the pain.

Shaking under him as he kissed her forehead but opened her eyes looking up at him. "What?!" She gasped thinking wasn't it enough for him to take her virginity by using a fucking spell. Looking up at him as she felt him moving in her slowly making her wince from the movement. Her inner thighs gripped his hips trying to stop him rom moving but she couldn't. He was in a spot where she couldn't stop, thanks to human evolution for mating. Slowly the pain disappeared and pleasure made itself known to her. Slowly her grip on him relaxed while he worked to a pace it worked for her. "There..." She whispered softly as she looked down between them seeing his cock appearing and disappearing into her just creating that pleasureable sensation.

Hanson brushed some of her back as he saw the pain flush away from her face. He smiled now glad that her discomfort was over. now he began fucking her harder and deeper extending her limits ramming her full with his cock.

"The pain has subsided now love? How are you holding up?"

Lillian's pussy was now fit to Hanson's cock so that they both felt each other fully with each long thrust drilling into her cervix feeling as though he would rip through her at any moment.

Moaning bit louder as she couldn't stop herself from keeping herself quiet. "Okay...I guess..." She didn't know how to respond to his question but her hips moved to his thrusts. Arching her back as her mind was swimming with pleasure and she didn't want him to stop at all. "Don't stop, Hanson." She moved her hands over his arms with her knees up around his waist and her hips continued to rock with him feeling his pelvic was rubbing her clit at the same time. That action sent her into over drive. "AH!" Her back arched as her breasts pressed into his chest as her pussy wrapped tightly around him suddenly as she hit her first orgasm. It was a weak one but sine it was her first it was to be expected.

Back
Top Bottom