Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End is Sometimes the Beginning (miqAbrannon17)

RE: The End is Sometimes the Beginning

Hanson Gaven
tai4cdarker_zps062cf669.jpg

Hanson found her not making it too far in the condition she was in. He smiled down at her knowing that she would remember every bit of his encounter. Her body would not move to her will and her mind was like a fog but he wouldn't let sleep be an escape for her. He stripped her down every touch feeling enhanced. He kissed along her neck his fingers toying with and teasing her pussy fingering around her clit. He started rocking his fingers inside her faster and faster his eyes locked on hers as if it were any bit sensual. He undone his belt sliding of his pants and grind his cock against her slit.

Hanson - "I'm sorry hun, you rather have something else then my fingers wouldn't you? How lucky am I such a pretty pink pussy. I'll be the first to-..."

He broke off seeing a man jetting towards at unhuman speed. He got off swearing pulling back up his pants doing his belt.

Hanson - "Blood and bones I'm not one for confrontation so we will have to take a rain check."

Hanson began chanting to set up a powerful spell and illusion. The assassin then came down on him but he faded into mist. As he landed his ears began to ring as he saw multiples of everything as if being on hard liquor. The numbing charm taking affect as well but only calming him slowly down back into his normal state no longer held by the cursed blood. Hanson was then long gone.

Lillian opened her eyes as she rolled over onto her back feeling him removing what clothing she had. His hands were rough as she felt him running over her curves making her body arch. Gasping as she felt his fingers teasing her clit making her moan and slit suddenly. Her cloudy mind was filled with bliss as he inserted his fingers into her.

"God..." Her voice was weak with her digging her heels in the wheat as she wrapped her fingers in the grain. The feeling of something bigger rubbing her made her cheeks flush a deep red then suddenly he was gone. Her body still screaming for more as her nipples were erect. The soft caress of the wind made her gasp as if felt cool to her heated form. Her soaking wet slit glistened as her body naturally held her thighs apart until Hanson was gone and at a good distance. Coming back she closed her legs but she was horny as hell which still clouded her mind.

The princess heart raced as he was back to his normal self trying to digest the situation. He thought of the princess then Olyion. They were fighting then he remembered it all as if being told a strory. He remembered the princess running from the fight and him not being able to control his body. Then he left Olyion at the sound of something frightening. What was it he screamed in his mind. Things were running so fast and he was trying to catch up. He looked around then and saw the princess close enough to his feet. She was naked on the ground hearing slight groans slip from her mouth. It was her the sound of her scream struck him back then. He leaned down with nothing but worry on his face now. He looked over her body for wounds but she seemed to be alright and couldn't figure what was quite wrong with there being no physical implication. He place a hand on her head and his ear to her chest. She was warm and her heart was racing which kept him thinking on.

"A-are you alright...?"

His heart began to race as well hping for a response.

Lillian couldn't bring herself to look at him thinking Olyion was dead by now but jumped when he pressed his ear against her bare chest. Her mind went blank as she was trying to think of something to say to this man.

"Yes...He...Hanson...He used a spell on me. He was trying to...Have his way with me." She said as she pressed her thighs together tightly trying to ignore the fact she missed the feeling of being touched along her most sensative area. With her fingers curled in the wheat and her body trembled under his ear trying to calm the urge on touching herself in front of him.

"Hanson Gaven..."

He said not needing her to even say his last name. He knew the name even seeing him a few times whenever he would go to the underground taverns in the city. He was capable in magic. He wasn't as strong per say in damage but he was smart with how he used his magic. He put up glamors making his magic look more than what is was and very difficult to evade. Once caught into the rythme of his magical assaults you would be asleep and it would be the last you ever wake. He looked over her body with a glance and seeing her crotch damn from her juices and her nipples hardened. He was a slight red this time looking over her body showing a bit of embarrassment he never had before but also seemed concerned only wondering what Hanson could have done to her.

Without a word she leaned her forehead against his own closing her eyes. Slowly sh tucked her legs up under her as her arm slipped over her breasts. "Yes, him. I killed one of his bandits by sheer luck." She said with a weak smile when she opened her eyes looking at him seeing he was red.

"I figured someone like you would have seen plenty of women naked." She teased as she popked him gently with a finger of her free hand. It took awhile but the urge to masterbate in front of him was gone and she pulled on the only attire she had, slave clothing. "Is....Olyion dead?" She asked in a weak voice as if afraid of his answer. "I know him dying because of me is part of his duty but....He was like a friend afterall."

He went a bit more red as she said he seen plenty of women. That might have been the case but he never touched a woman in this life, never had feelings. This was different and he couldn't let her know this. If he did than what risks would he have to come to face. He couldn't find himself to bring any harm to her at all so he remained silent for a time.

"Honestly he was weary so it is possible but I never landed a killing blow unless his body gave out. I'm sure he is still alive."

He got to his feet and thought to himself.

"Lets get you back to your kingdom."

Lillian looked up at him and shook her head. "Take me back to him. He may be a pain in the ass but he's a good guy at times." She said with a smirk though go to her feet flattening her skirt down but a bit of her ass peeked out from under the fabric. Though she looked at him knowing he was worried about the money she promised him or she thought.

"You know if you snuck in to check up on me during my training I promise I won't blast you." She said with a soft smile still trying to ease any tension between them. Touching his chest as she moved ahead grabbing the mare's rope when he did lead her back to Olyion she could feel he was struggling to hang on.

Walking to Olyion's side as she knelt down with her hand over his heart. It was faint but she slipped her hands to his cheeks and she leaned in kissing his forehead. "Don't you dare die on me Olyion...I didn't get a chance to kick your ass yet." She said as she was trying to speed up his healing to the point he wouldn't die but he couldn't fight the unknown man as he lead them home. It didn't hit her when the assassin was looking her over he was looking for wounds and he was actually concerned. Once Olyion was on the blood stained horse Lillian went to the assassin's side kissing his cheek in a shy manner. "Thank you."

Olyion looked up at the princess relieved to see her well not knowing of her encounter with Hanson. He pulled her in with an arm close enough to kiss kiss her forehead. He rarely showed affection and when he did is was only towards her but it was very rare being aware of there position and role in life. His duty was to serve and he would not stray from duty.

Olyion - "It's too hard of a job looking after you Lillian. It would be unkind of me to excuse all this work off onto anyone else... Plus I'd be envious of whom took what time I have with you."

He knew that that time wasn't much not having been appointed as one of her personal guards which he had wished but being high enough in his position it was inevitable that they saw each other on an occasional basis. Lillian had then kissed the person whom captured her on the cheek. He gritted his teeth to look frustrated but his head was down to hide the red under his hood.

"So I'm guessing you're going to restore more of him once I get further away? You are a smart one so it would be a waist to hand you over to anyone as it seems..."

With these words the princess knew he wouldn't be able to receive a payment of any kind and that he would simply leave with nothing.

She did catch the comment but she grabbed the sleeve of his coat. "I gave you my word, Assassin. You will be paid for releasing me. You'll be paid by me personally." She said as she pushed the man along having the horses following behind her. She didn't notice Olyion was attached to her that way. Walking at his side as she kept the Assassin in her sights though her mind wondered off to the moment in the fields. When she hit the wheat she did think she was in her bed but she wasn't alone. Blushing a deep red as she knew there was two dark figures but Hanson was the only clear one then the images faded to where it was only him she saw.

"Assassin, when you see HIM again...Leave a scar on him for me." She let it as that not thinking Olyion would ask about it but knowing him he will sooner or later. Bare footed she picked her way back down the path to where she was found the bodies of the bandits were gone. Not affected at the thought of their bodies being eaten she kept moving letting the assassin to tell them when it was best to rest.

"I don't care for your money... You belong at your own kingdom."

He said wondering moments later how that might sound. He didn't care for money now and she was safe enough with this Lionborn. So long as she got safely back to her kingdom it won't be likely that another attempt would be set against her. Its best if she is safe and then he could go back to his regular routine. Olyion coughed some looking over at the assassin

Olyion - "Sewer rat scum isn't very bright is it. I'll make sure I come to strength by the time we get to the castle walls. You will make a fancy ornament atop a pike to deter anymore of your kind to follow suit. Princess this man will be charged for his crimes properly by terms of duel and I shall see personally to that on your behalf."

Olyion didn't like to believe Lillian would make terns with any enemy especially sewer scum. He stared straight ahead to prideful to grumble or display any unbecoming gestures as to his position.

"We are about 6 hours from the city so it makes no sense for me to continue on truly. You have plans for the kingdom and it will help you little if I take funds from your plans. I've done enough to offset you so we should..."

Once more she felt like she was in the middle of the men. Looking to Olyion as he was right that she had a role to uphold but yet he didn't harm her. Slapping the mare's flank causing her to trot ahead of Lillian though Lillian looked to the assassin.

"I don't know your name but if you can try to come by when he's not around. I never seen him like this before. So you may have had done a good amount of damage on him." She grasped his hand as she was sure to miss any exposed blades. "Becareful out there cause I would like a friendly dual against you." He had in fact inspired her to stop relying on others to protect her every second of everyday. Slowly she walked on letting his hand go as she caught up with Olyion making sure he was seated up on the mare's back.

"How are you feeling, Olyion?" She asked as she didn't help him regain his strength though she snuck a glance back to the assassin. She was perhaps a few miles away and he came to her rescue to keep her flower in tact. Smiling softly as she looked ahead. "We may have to stop after awhile and do some hunting...I'll do the hunting." With her saying she'd hunt was trembling knowing this was tough on her.

The man thought a long while before feeling comfortable enough to speak feeling as though he was about to have the world shatter around for opening his lips for what his was about to say.

"My name is Talos Warolf. It was a pleasure making your acquaintance."

Talos took placed a hand atop her head reassuringly.

"We'll see about whether we may meet again or not. Whom knows whether I get another contract."

He smiled for once and turned to ride off. Olyion was astonished to hear the princess state she was going hunting. He stood in protest.

"Princess that is definitely a job more befitting myself."

"You're hurt. Besides you couldn't fight me off now if you wanted to." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "Besides more than likely I'll gather berries for us if I can't find or have the heart to..harm a creature." Leading him to the side of the road where there was plenty of cover for them. Gathering firewood she lite the dried wood having the flames erupt. "Olyion, is it me or did I sense some thing from you when I thanked the assassin?" She asked as she helped him down from the horse then left him to get settled.

To her the three men she saw were handsome indeed but so far the only male who had a chance or stood a greater chance was Olyion since he sees her everyday. Once everything was settled she looked around at the bushes near them finding a few large ripe berries. Though she had to stop realizing she may be standing up for Talos but in fact he didn't harm her but protected her. "By late morning you'll be fully healed and I...I'll be behind the castle walls once more." She said softly as she didn't like the idea now since she's been outside the courtyard walls.

"Princess I've watched you for a long while growing up side by side with you. It is not just a job when it comes to protecting you. I take your safety personally for you are important not just to the kingdom. If I were to loose you then I would not be able to forgive myself on my honor to your line and on my honor as a person. Even though I am guard to the king I still see you as my responsibility so if you involve yourself with low breed sewer rats then I take it personally that I am not protecting you properly. If you were not the princess then I would be able to say I have had feelings for you... your Majesty. What happened while I was out though? You mentioned another. Did he have a partner?"

Walking back over to him handing him the berries shocked that he somewhat confessed his attractions to her. With her hands in her lap she looked at the blood and berry stained hands. "When you two were fighting I knew both of you were on par with eachother and I didn't want you harmed. So I took your advice and got out of there. I found a soft safe spot to rest but bandits appeared then another man placed a spell on me that I couldn't break. The Street Lord Hanson was about to rape me when the assassin appeared chasing him off. He showed concern and didn't lay a hand on me while I was naked." She said as she moved to gather herself some berries.

"Why do you think I showed kindness to him? While he held me captive he didn't abuse me or made me strave. He made sure I wasn't harmed in anyway." She finally gathered enough berries and returned to his side. "I believe if you show some kindness then others will return the Kindness."

Olyion didn't like Lillian talking about the assassin Talos. He held a grudge against him not wanting to admit that he rivaled if not bested him. Now there was another that he did come to know. He knew as well as plenty knew of Hanson Gaven. He was a terrible menace and hard to pin with a crime. Now he came upon the princess. If he was there he knew he would have cut him down unlike let him go like Talos.

"I would have killed Hanson if I saw what he was doing to you. Obviously Talos didn't care much to finish of your assaulter. You should have stayed though... I would have kept you safe..."

After finishing her berries she placed her hand over Olyion's hand with her looking at him. "Hanson, is a spell user and he's stronger than me. Also I was following your order to get out of there." She said with a smirk but shook her head as she curled up aganst his shoulder. "You should rest, Olyion."

She knew Talos was impossible to kill and his demonic side prevented him from dying or being defeated. Though that moment where she felt nothing but pleasure sling shot back into her mind. Blushing as she tilted her face to where Olyion couldn't see so he couldn't ask why she was blushing. She had a taste for fighting, pleasure and using destruction magic plus controling creatures. "Perhas when you're at full strength you can over see my training."

Olyion responded by wrapping an arm around her as if shielding her from the world and keeping her tight up against him. He let out a sigh unpleased with all the transactions as of late. He came to think over Lillian's proposal to teach her. Maybe if he did train her some then she would be able to hold of enemy long enough, but her enemies might see her as a threat and have to harm her to have her submit. For the most part Lillian was proficient with magic but all of her attacks for the most part required contact with the opponent or be too close for comfort. Teaching her how to use weapons would bring her into close range combat and he wouldn't want a scratch on her.

"I will teach you high magic and high magic alone. Some stuff that will keep enemies at bay and you out of harm. I won't teach you weapons for I only expect you to hold off enemies whilst waiting on me or another guard."

"Deal..." She said with her feeling his arm wrapped around her but with the warmth of the fire slowly caressed her to sleep. When morning came she was still wrapped up against him within his arm. Slowly she woke up stretching to see the fire was out and Olyion was still alive. Smiling softly as she shifted in his arm, stiff as ever. Wincing as she slipped from his grasps wondering how did Olyion know of Hanson when Talos knew of him as well.

Well since she was a Princess she wasn't told of such things thanks to her father. Getting up slowly as she made sure the fire was out then stretched her arms over her head groaning softly. "Olyion, time to go home." She said softly with her bringing the horse over.

Olyion got to his feet feeling a bit more capable now from his rest and better about them not being too far off from the city. They should be able to make the trip with little interruption. Olyion saddled up mounting his horse. Riding up beside Lillian. Olyion looked downtrodden about something but he rode on for the princess to follow him.

"Come on we will arrive at the city in no time at all now your highness."

She didn't notice his behavior as she rode behind him. With her riding behind him with her trying to stretch her muscles out. The ride took some time but once they arrived to the castle she was wisked away by the servants. While she was taken away she couldn't help but steal a glance to Olyion while a healer went to his side to restore his strength and her father was speaking to him.

Once alone in the bathing room she washed away the dirt, grime, blood and sweat from her form. After getting clean and dried she dressed herself in a hunter green gown that had a silver belt. Her long white hair was braided back from her face with the sapphire surrounded in white gold was on her head. Once she was presentable she walked to the throne room where her father was thanking Olyion once more.

Olyion didn't know whether if it was wise keeping information from Lillian. How her own father had told him if he couldn't retrieve her then it would be his replosibility to take her life. The king was unwilling to make negotiations with the opposing kingdom and he would make sure with all his might that he wouldn't allow them to take the advantage with his daughter. He wouldn't mind so much the princess be captured for it wouldn't take much impact military wise but the political aspect of him not giving into some demands for his on heir might cause some stir among the citizens. Her death among the road vs. negotiations would be a viewed to him as a necessary sacrifice to survive the war. Knowing all of this Olyion had to make sure that he would bring back the princess with all he could muster. Now whether or not to tell her in privacy might have her feel bitter and against the king and he didn't want her to know her father had view her as a playing piece in the war.

"My daughter, I am glad to she you unharmed and still with your chastity? I wouldn't want any scoundrel taking my precious daughter or you bearing bastard children."

He tried to show care but Olyion knew that his concerns where to make her a viable candidate for a marriage alliance if need be and she must not be known to be with child in that instance.

"If you have anything at all to say my darling then please feast and get some rest. I know that you need to replenish from the horrid conditions you were in and get back into the luxory of things. I will see to it that you have a guard that is more than capable of protecting you so know harm comes to my heir again."

She stood there listening to her father comments about her chastity being in tact and her not being pregnant. She saw children as a wonderful thing but it felt like her father didn't. When her father stopped speaking she didn't look to Olyion as it seemed he also insulted Olyion's ablities.

"My chastity is in tact, Father. I wasn't harmed in any fashion." She said in a strong tone as if the once quiet Princess was gone. "I came by so you can see I've arrive with no damage." Bowing her head to her father as she turned and the flow of her gown seemmed to move with her as she exited the throne room.

She was hungry but she didn't go straight to her room but to the library where she found her mother's hidden books of spells. With the light filling the large room she was curled up on a couch reading the leathery books. Her free hand glowed different colors showing her mind was working the spell silently.

Syless the librarian saw Lillian deep in thought and navigated behind her leaning over the back of the chair which the princess was sitting in. Syless saw that the princess was deep in thought for she hadn't even noticed her.

"Very tricky spells you have there my Highness. I know the library is short on spell books but if you so wish I'll request a larger variety on the matter on your behalf so your father won't be aware of your teachings."

Syless knew for a while that Lillian was training in magic but made no note to her that she had come to notice. Syless has been making sure know one signed her mother's books out nor do they leave the library aware that her mother had hid them away in here casting charms on her books to repel anyone but her blood to stumble upon them. Syless was just a few years older than Lillian, putting up manors but was very head strong and no pushover at all. Despite her age and features she has attended to the library since a young age loving the ability to keep the ancient books in tact. Lillian's mother would also confide in her from time to time in the past.

Back
Top Bottom