Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End is Sometimes the Beginning (miqAbrannon17)

RE: The End is Sometimes the Beginning

Looking up at him seeing him smirking. Laughing weakly as she thumped his clothed chest. "I may dispise you but you may be down for awhile if the infection gets worse." She said as she moved her hands over his heart with her hands glowing weakly. The reason her hands were over his heart was with every beat of his heart it sped up her magic through him. With every second his tempature dropped as the infection was killed within his body. Though she noticed his wounds were shallow and they were attacked last night.

"With every myth there was a legend and with every legend there was truth..." She muttered softly as the qoute came from her mother's journals. "You had a demon help you long ago didn't you?" She asked with her looking up at him with locks of her hair falling over her eyes.

He could feel her presence like once before. It felt like an intrusion upon himself but this time he would accept her invasion feeling edgy even though he consented. He felt her look over his wounds reading them with her magic. A frown curled on his face as he knew she was catching on and prying more than needed. He gave her a taste of his story which might just have been a regrettable move. He has broken too many rules that he lived by with this girl.

"I spoke a myth... As I said before over time word gets misshapen. Don't you think it foolish to believe in a myth from so long ago? Not all myths are false, but discretion is needed. What if you do believe that I am the monster cursed with demon blood? Would you be even more afraid of me then you are now? Would you rather tear the thought from your head should you find it true than have to live with the knowledge of there being such tainted blood in one man if that is what I still am?"

She laughed softly. "Even now most of the public are uneasy with witches. But you don't frighten me to think you're a monster." She said with her pulling free from him as she felt light headed. "I'm going to sleep now." She patted his knee gently with her laying down on her side with her back to him. Holding the blanket around herself as one of the horses walked over nudging her. Laughing softly as she rubbed the mare's nose. "Hey girl..." She muttered softly and the mare turned to join the other one. Nestling down Lillian closed her eyes slowly falling to sleep.

This girl is dangerous. That thought kept running through his mind as he lied down making sure that he was just far enough so that they were not touching. He didn't know why but something made him fear her now. He kept thinking it over and over coming back to the magic. That must be it, but he wasn't afraid of magic. He wasn't not afraid of death either. He couldn't even come up with something to compare it with for he could recollect a time that he has ever been afraid since his second life. His first life though... There was something though if only he could remember, or maybe he didn't want to remember... He finally managed to drift to sleep, the thoughts becoming distant.

The hours came and went as the horses slept nearby. Lillian was up first and she remembered where the waterfall was. It actually wasn't far thanks to her. Smirking as she took the mare she rode with her walking, leaving alot of tracks. Reaching the water fall she undressed as on her lower back was a cresent moon birthmark. Walking into the cold water she gasped from the shock, cursing softly she dived under the water's surface scrubbing the blood and dirt away atleast. After getting cleaned up she got out of the water and laid down in the warm grass with the sun rising overhead warming the earth.

He awoke a little while after to find that the girl wasn't around. He rose to his feet brushing himself off and looked around spotting some horse tracks. He sighed with some frustration and got his stuff together mounting up and following the trail onto the waterfall. He then found the girl walking up out of the lake and lying down on the grass. He hopped down walking up to her and threw the nlanket from last night onto her.

"Back tracking just to clean up?"

Blushing a deep red as she felt the blanket tossed on her. Sitting up as she held the blanket to her chest. "You make be use to being caked in blood but I'm not. I figured if I washed the scent off you won't have additional problems. I left tracks for you so you could find me easily." She said as she turned getting to her feet with her back to him. The mare moved between his eyes and Lillian as she dropped the blanket while she was naked she pulled her dress on that was partially washed, trying to get the blood washed from it. After getting dressed she turned around and mounted up in the saddle. "Besides we were up the hill and the waterfall wasn't far away."

"Me...? Why would I care if you smell like blood or not? The scent really bothers me not. As for the time it is taking to get you over to my benefactor, it has taken over twice as long than needed. Get yourself together and we'll-..."

An icicle laid stuck in the back of his shoulder. He turned as another icicle came forth at him, but this time it was a bit harder to strike him for he caught it with ease now being aware of a pursuer.

A Lionborn male dressed in fine royal blue garbs stepped out from the woods walking towards with a massive sword in his hands but carrying it as if it held little weight to him. The Lionborn was familiar to the princess. He was the newly pointed Captain of the High Guard, Olyion Savantous whom took orders directly under the King. He stopped half way from the tree line with his freehand whistling with frost.

Olyion - "Turn away princess. I shall dispatch this street urchin of his head soon enough."

5wffus.jpg

Lillian was shocked as she moved with the horses as she noticed the ice spear. "Wait...Olyion!!" She exclaimed seeing a familiar face. Smiling as she looked to the unknown man who held her hostage. He kept her alive and fed but she helped him out also. Getting up on the painted mare she looked at the two men wondering who she should go with. Looking at the two but sighed softly.

"I'm sorry." She said to the unknown man as she rode off but looked to Olyion. "Don't kill him, Olyion. He did take good care of me." She said with her looking to the hooded man but she didn't want him to die either. Though she moved the horse between the men though looked to the hooded man. "Let me go and I'll make sure what your price is doubled."

The man looked over at Olyion then back at the princess a few times thinking quickly. He was angry and it showed without a doubt. He listened to her words struggling on them as if hard to digest as Olyion kept his free hand pointed at the assassin all the while.

"I-..."

As the princess was half way over an ice spear stuck through the man's chest knocking him off his feet with a socked look on his face and falling back straight on his back so that his motionless eyes could stare helplessly at the sky.

"NO!! Olyion!" She yelled at him as she slipped off the saddle running to the the hooded man's side. Her heart was racing as she knelt beside him. "Why didn't you allow him to answer!" She was pissed as the ground around her glowed as if threatening to be set aflame. Her hands glowed as they turned into flames and grabbed the iced spear. It was freezing and stronger than her power but she struggled with her melting the weapon. Her once colored face was draining from her face quickly as she managed to melt it though her powers were weak as she tried to heal his wounds.

The world around her was going back even the earth under her turned black as she healed the wound to where it was shallow. Looking up at the hooded man one last time before falling over with her finger tips covered in his blood.

Olyion looked amongst her work displaying no interest in lending assistance whether it be futile or not. He simple waited for her to let reality sink in for them to hastily make their way back to the kingdom.

Olyion - "There is non such an evil magic to lift a fallen creature and you must know this. It was my order to slay the one whom captured the princess by order of the king and that objective has been met. Next is your return to the palace."

Olyion looked upon the princess looking her over before going to her side.

Olyion - "You were without dress when I came into view of you... Did this creature harm you during your captivity or maybe... Did he force himself on you at all?"

He said wondering if the princess had lost her chastity to this vile being.

Weak as her hands were still on the man knowing of what he was possibly. Peace flowed in her body and she hoped the kingdom would be filled with peace someday. Closing her eyes as she gripped the leather pants of the demonic man.

"He never touched me, Olyion. My chastity is still in tack and he never harmed me." She said with her slowly sitting up while the horse she rode walked over touching her back. A soft glow connected the two creatures but shortly Lillian had the strenght to get to her feet and get into the saddle. She thought she felt life within that motionless form at the tree's base but she could be wrong. Reality had hit her that there will be someone always there to make sure her dreams won't come true, she'd just have to work harder to make them a reality. "Olyion, mind riding with me? Trying to stop his bleeding took alot out of me."

Olyion ducked his head nodding then his eyes shot open as his sword arm flew off from the rest of his body with a trail of blood running from the claws of the downed man. Quickly with Olyion moved his casting hand to the hilt of his sword and swung at the man's neck only to have it miss by a hairs breath from him ducking back and kicking a foot into the ground shooting himself a few yards back. He then got to his feet licking the claws of his weapon as a think an ominous blood red aura rolled off of his flesh. His eyes shot wide open shining bright yellow looking like mini suns. He roared up at the sky as his aura flared sending a strong gale of wind from his person sliding even Olyion back on his feet. Olyion stood strong showing no surprise in seeing the demon like man before him nor being fazed by loosing his arm.

Lillian was thrown by her horse by the demonic man's sudden actions. Hitting the ground hard seeing the pair fighting once more. "Olyion...." She said softly. "ENOUGH!" She yelled out as the nature flora shook around them with the soft green light moving from the trees and grass then wrapped around her form. "STOP IT! You-"She looked to the hooded man. "Go hunt for some deer. "Olyion.....SIT!" She had enough of this fighting and she had two choices try to stop them from killing eachother or walk away allowing them to kill eachother like a royal member would do.

"If you two want to kill eachother then say so then I won't feel bad about walking away from both of you." She said as her head stopped spinning as she grabbed the lost arm walking to Olyion. The sliced flesh was still bleeding and twitching which made her nausous but she walked to Olyion's side putting the arm up to the sliced part having it glow softly while it was healing.

When the bone reconnected, ice formed around the wound freezing and preserving it. Olyion shot another ice spike at the man with the now available hand. A wall of red claw marks erected from the ground with the raise of a hand the spike shattering amongst it.

Olyion - "That is enough healing for me to press on, i'll seek later attent-..."

His aura flared up again swirling around his arm as he thrust it forward sending off a trail of spiraling red with a hand fingers spread to to grab hold of Olyion's collar. The man threw his hand down sending Olyion down but only to his knees. The man ran up jumping high baring his claws down to finish the job.

Lillian could see she couldn't do anything to stop this. Grabbing the mare she rode off as fast as she could towards the direction of the setting sun where she knew her home was lying. The hooves slammed against the earth as she rode away from the battle grounds of Olyion and the assassin. Her heart was racing as she didn't dare to look back but she rode until it was dark and she was out in the open in the fields as the wheat tickled the mare's stomach and sides.

Tired and worn out Lillian rode to a dark spot among the trees, she was at the edge of her kingdom. Taking dead limbs she set them on fire making a small campfire. Her dress was torn but covered all the womanly curves of hers. Nestling down as the mare wandered around her slowly as if watching over her in the shadows.

Olyion tried to stop the princess from leaving but had to fend off attacks not being able to dual task. Olyion was getting aggravated not being able to settle things here so easily. It has been hours since the fight and no sight of either of the two. One of the horses eventually neighed feeling edgy as it heard some rustling in the brushes coming closer to the princess.

Lillian opened her eyes as the mare stood tall with her ears tilting towards the sound. Slowly Lillian woke up more as she got to her feet with her hands glowing red with smoke coming from them. "Whose there?" She called out but that was all she was able to say as looso went around the mare and yanked hard while someone massive tackled Lillian to the ground, tying her hands up then cut away all of her clothing.

"Nice body....You'd get a nice price on the market." The foul smelling male forced her to her feet as his partner moved wrapping her breasts up then a skirt like garment to show off her slender legs but her birthmark was in clear view. If anyone knew anything they'd realized they had captured a Princess who was a witch.

Lillian kicked back then forward hitting them in their balls then with bare foot kicked the fire up in their faces, blinding them. "You won't get off tht easily!!" She yelled out with her eyes turning black and mare's eyes turned red as she broke free slamming her hooves into the massive male while Lillian in blinding rage pounced on the smaller man and in one swift movement broke his neck. With no fighting experience she knew she was lucky. Trembling after realizing what happened she moved off to the side as the mare was jumping on the body having blood splated all over the spot.

??? - "Gaw! You killed off my posse. What type of barbaric princess are you miss?"

The voice came up in the tree from where she rested. It was unknown for how long he was up there but He looked like a bandy not the less just a bit more finely dressed which would give away that he was possibly a street lord or higher up in the gang world. He yawned arcing his back stretching out long and vertically.

??? - "You know with all do honesty I never intended for them to attack you and I know you probably don't believe the word of a bandit but I came upon you first and they didn't know. I honestly didn't tell them because I was hoping to catch you asleep where I could bind you and find what cute noises I could have escape your lips. They happened to find my location though and completely ruined my plans unless you're still up for said fun?"

He smiled sincerely down at her with a very tempting charm to him with danger looked deep within his eyes.

Lillian looked up at him as her blacken eyes glared at the other unknown man. Silently she cursed Olyion and the other guy for not finishing their business. Though her hands smoked more until the ropes around her hands caught on fire burning the ropes from her hands. Her luck had ran out but she wasn't going to back down from this charming man.

"I suggest you keep moving, Stranger." She warned him as her long white hair fell around her shoulders but gave a slight flutter as the air around her warmed making the air lighter. Basically the air made her hair looked to be alive. The mare snorted and nickered loudly in trying to contact her friend who was with her when they took the Princess.

"Oh pardon me, you must be hostile for I haven't even introduced myself."

He spoke as if his plans of raping her were minor and trivial thing. He jumped out of the tree landing light as if he only fell from a foot up. He then looked at her again this time his eyes seeming to strip her down making it apparent with what he wanted.

"My name is Hanson Gaven, I am street lord to the Demon Heir. I am also a pretty nifty spell caster my primary focus being illusion and hallucination spells and minor being influence charms and ailment infliction. I was simply here to hunt maybe bring back some venison to my gang or such but then lucky enough I spotted you for its been a little while since I've got in with a woman."

The entire time he spoke in front of her she suddenly felt hands wrap around her from behind and a gentle kiss along the nape of her neck as he was no longer in front of her but had her held in his arms making her body feel sluggish and drowsy.

"You want to go to sleep now? I'll be sure to keep you company as you do"

His words sounded sweet his voice soothing her body as she felt waves of magic washing over her body numbing her like a strong drug our wonderful lullaby

Lillian shooked her head and was about to turn away when she felt his strong arms wrapping around her bare waist. Jumping as her eyes went wide at the feeling his lips gently caressing the back of her neck. She was feeling tired and his magic was bit stronger than her own. Her head was spinning as the horse nickered as she stomped her feet trying to give Lillian something to focus on.

"No...NO!" She rammed her elbow back hitting his ribs to get herself free from him. Stumbling away from him as she placed her hand to her head trying to reverse the effects but with her unable to think straight she wasn't able to do so. "Olyion..." She spoke of the Captain of the guard's name as if he was nearby. Reaching out as she grabbed the rough mane of the mare who trotted off while Lillian pulling herself up onto the mare's back but she passed out. She wanted to keep her virginity bit longer and not allow the first man to seduce her to take it. Shortly the mare stopped in the middle of the field and bellowed out as loud as she could as if calling to her Master, the man fighting Olyion.

Back in the fight with Olyion and the assassin, Olyion was blood soaked looking none the least royal any longer with his hair stained and matted with blood. He was drained and wary but that did not take away from his resilience. Olyion was head strong and he wouldn't allow himself to follow to some thug from the sewers. The assassin seemed blank, a simple zombie only looking for a feast and was well overdue. It was apparent that there was no trace of his former self just simply a shell of his old self. Suddenly he twitched as if recognizing something. Olyion pressed forward but in a blur he laid back planted on the ground feeling as though all his bones shattered in one go and he lied there unmoving. The man rushed on away from Olyion transfixed on something.

The mare looked behind her as she nipped Lillian's bare foot trying to wake her up but wasn't able to. With Lillian's hand tangled in the mane she stayed on as the mare kept moving in the field trying to keep Hanson from getting to close. Strange how people think creatures were worthless but Lillian knew their value. Snorting the mare raised her head sniffing the air as she heard Lillian groaning, she was trying to wake up.

Her white hair hid her eyes as they opened slightly and everything was a blur. Who was Hanson? Who was the assassin? It seemed none of that matter nor made sense as she couldn't think straight to save her life. While her hand was curled in the mane a part of her was fighting not to give up but her fingers loosen up enough. When the mare suddenly moved Lillian slipped off the mare's back landing in the soft wheat. To her it felt like she fell into her old bed so she curked up tucking her feet against her tight ass.

Back
Top Bottom