Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End is Sometimes the Beginning (miqAbrannon17)

"Of course I would care. It is my job to care about every last word you say. I am her to look over you as you extra help seeing as your other bodyguard can't be everywhere at once" His words were calm and smooth with tone not shifting once making it hard to tell whether he was speaking the truth or not. In fact every word he said was truth. He didn't care about Lillian in the least but he had to pay attention to every thing she says and does and keep tabs on her. He would be paid for any information on her and was permitted to usually unconventional means towards getting any information if it seemed necessary. After things didn't go his ways he became suspicious. What Hanson had told everyone when he was being tortured was that he was an Ardin rebel sent to assassinate Adoin to ensure the line died. It was a great play by Hanson this way he could ensure that Ardin wouldn't wage war. If he said that he was a part of this kingdom then he might have been hired here put him claiming to be one of theirs there could be no ties. Even still though the king felt entrusting towards Lillian being that she had come to change and he didn't like it at all.

"I don't give a damn. Stay away the hell away from me." She glared at him the tossed the bow and arrow aside as she turned from Crow. Walking away with the wolves snapping at him to follow her. She'd have to becareful with what she does but by now he figured she might as well give her father something to worry about. Walking inside as the wolves turned into whisps of smoke when she slipped inside. Sighing as her shoulders were tense but she had a feeling Crow wasn't far behind from her.

First Talos was hired to keep an eye on her atleast but yet he was gone and now heres Crow. She knew there was a reasn for him being here and she didn't like it. Some servants stopped and gasped at her appearance.

"Princess! What happened to you?" One woman asked as Lillian smiled softly.

"Nothings happened." she said but the servant moved her hand showing what she meant which had Lillian laughing softly. "I'm a fool....I got bored of doing nothing so I found things to do walking around here at night where no one could bother me." She said with a smile.

"You look wonderful!" The woman smiled as she watched Lillian walking away.

Reaching a hall she stopped as if hearing heavier footsteps behind her. "Still following, Crow?"

"First question I will ask of you... Do I really look like someone that would put his tail between his legs and walk away? I think you have me mistaken for someone else your highness..." The last word he hissed making it apparent that he didn't say it out of respect. "Sure are arming yourself up with magic aren't you but not only that you want to hone your archery. I know a little girl might want to empower them-self after they are nearly raped but is that much fire power needed and here is another question off the top of my head. Who are you learning it from? From what I learned from you already you like to visit the library. Is there someone there I should visit? Oh my apologies I didn't ask whether you were up for speaking now."

Smirkign as she waved him off. "You're doing more than protecting, Crow. More like invading my life like a rat." She snapped at him but she palm heeled him in his chest into a wall to get his attention atleast.

"One, I was kidnapped, nearly raped out in the wilderness and I got tired of being the helpless little princess my Father wanted me to be. So I watched the men train and copied their moves. As for my magic I am learning those on my own. For a body guard you're asking alot of questions so I am guessing my father is wondering what happened to his quiet submissive daughter, right?"

When hitting Crow it seemed as though a red spark ran though his veins and it felt like she punched a steel wall. "With no witnesses around yes he is and it would have all worked out if you just got pregnant. It was so convenient an Ardin rebel suddenly killed the brat though. I even witnessed his story and we very convincing. No illusions and his words I couldn't detect a bit of fiction. I drained him of all of his magic as well to make sure." Hanson did not plan upon facing such a formidable foe. Hanson had to make his illusions as realistic as possible not allowing the slightest wavering in imagery and he even had to be careful on using his magic to not allow him to notice him using it on him to convince his mind that he was draining him. Crow is a nightmare that Hanson hopes not to face again. "Why don't we go find a better place to speak or I can speak to that maid you saved from the guards and everyone else I see you as being close to."

He didn't scare her. "So I should have been raped by him and his men? Then have a child with no husband. No thank you my father would have killed the child." She turned away from him and was walking away when he mentioned about talking to others. "Go ahead and talk. I have no ties here, Rodent." She said as her wrist was hurting but she didn't allow him to see the pain she was in but she wanted to talk to her father.

Walking to his chambers she knocked and once he answered she walked in bowing her head to him. "Father, may I ask what is going on here? I'm getting mixed signals from your concern when I returned from being taken and the incident. this Crow man is saying it would have been better if I was raped in your castle." She was seeking answers. A part of her hated her father yet she still loved him since he raised her.

There was a silence in the king as if he never has expected those words. Maybe he had made a mistake in hiring Crow. "Crow speaks out of line... Y-you weren't suppose to know. Me and the king of Ardin planned it. We needed the alliance. We are at war with a force equal to ours. If we get the the help of Ardin then we would conquer our enemies with ease. You however did pose a problem. Royalty makes sacrifice even if it means marrying for politics. You don't believe there was someone I loved... Which one do you think I had to choose... my life our thousands of lives. You can't live for yourself. That doesn't happen for royalty...."

Lillian walked to his side and sat on her knees with her taking his right hand into her own. "Father, I wanted the Prince to approach me like the men in the stories you use to read to me when I was small. You always taught me that men of Royalty has to be Civil when it comes to sealing the contracts. The Prince was a beast, Father. He didn't announce himself when he invaded my bedroom and when I fought him he brought his men in. I was so scared that he would allow them to rape me also." she said as she hung her head over his right hand as silent tears rolled down her cheeks hitting the back of his hand.

"After...After I was kidnapped I was nearly raped out there and killed. When I came back I knew I couldn't be protected forever so I...I spied on the knights when they trained to gain some defense knowledge. I figured if I acted tough and assertive I wouldn't become a target." She said as she looked up at him as tears were laced along her eye lashes. "Forgive me father but I didn't want to be weak and seen as a symbol whose done nothing and knows nothing. I know how hard those Knights train now to keep us safe from watching them. I spent my time studying in the library to learn what I can if god forbids anything bad were to happen to my future husband."

"I cannot say I regret my decisions. Ardin was the best choice in a military stand point minimizing any casualties our people would take. Their people are scum but I don't regret trying to ensure minimal casualty on my people" Crow had walked in leaning against the door listening in but not seeming to interested. "Do you want me to keep following her or what? Don't mean to interrupt on such heart felt family time but it is still my job to keep an eye on her."

Lillian wanted to send Crow out but she stayed there looking at her father with soft eyes. "I understand father but...If we do go to war we mark our men as dead unless they come back. If you excuse me I need to return to my studies." She got to her feet and walked by Crow glaring at him. "And I wish you'd stay out of my personal business." She said in a low voice to him before walking off for him to get orders from her father.

Once she went around the corner she closed her eyes steadying her heart as illusions of herself erupted in different areas of the castle draining alot of her magic. Thoughshe slipped among the fakes heading to her private training room hoping to get away from Crow.

Crow narrowed his eyes and grinned as Lillian passed. Lillian had set up illusions and it didn't seem like Crow was on her tail anymore. Then suddenly the General Sycio, the very man in charge of the army and all the guards and soldiers of the kingdom shot an arm out and grabbed Lillian's wrist pulling her to the very mirror she passes through into her training room. "Did you really think that these illusions would throw me off? I want to know what you are planning. I heard that you had a run in with some of my guards a while back and I've had my eye on you coming by this hallway a lot." Suddenly the general grinned playfully and his eyes shifted turning a bright green as Hanson's and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Howdy..."

Lillian gasped as she was yanked through the mirror but she looked up to see the General standing in front of her. Her heart was racing knowing no one could help her at this time with ehr struggling to get loose from his grasps. "Let go of me!" Glaring at him but noticed he was grinning. His eyes shifted color to the sparkling bright green and she soon relaxed. Yanking her hand free from his grip and smacked his shoulder. "Don't scare me like that!!!" She said with a smile. "Where the hell have you been?"

Hanson winced as if wounded by Lillian swatting him but smiled softly. "Been busy you know? I had to find some new organs for myself after the dungeons here were so persistent on me being a donor. Besides for my overly generous donations, I have been quite busy with work. I disposed of the true General Sycio and took up his position replacing the guards with my loyal men. They all might be a bit rough around the edges but they are all good men. I couldn't get rid the true Sycio's Colonel though. Colonel Aiva is quite a handful and a difficult thorn to pluck. She is quite terrifying in truth and even though I give no room to believe that I am anyone other than Sycio she has been eying me like a hawk the entire time I've been in this guy's seat. Her and Crow so far are my primary worries but we pretty much claimed this castle in numbers." Hanson yawned stretching out his arm not so shyly resting it on Lillian's shoulder pulling her closer. "What about you? Anything new happening?"

"My father placed Crow to watch my every move. And I've been staying here at night while Talos been doing his duty. Got in a fight with Olyion as well. Also...I can't get the books I need from the section my mother goes to without crow watching over my shoulder." she said as she looked at him closely wondering if he'd be alright.

"Though will you be alright?" She asked with her shifting out of his arm while her illiusion selves were still wandering around the castle. This was a test for her in a way on how long she can keep it up. Her pervious tests were small things such as necklaces, animals and such. "I went to my father but he didn't tell me why is Crow here. But I heard it was better if I allowed those men to take me in my room and ended up pregnant."

Hanson smirked and looked Lillian over feeling the slight singe of rejection but clapped his together. Hanson picked up a sword resting on a wall and suddenly it was a knife only a third its original size. "Some of the best illusions are when you are only tweaking the truth. If I were to swing at your neck right now do you remember the true length of this blade? Would you be able to defend adequately or will you question your judgement throughout the fight, build hesitation and raise openings. Make your arms an illusion switching between true and false strikes. Delay the image of your body. Taking away your opponents defense and keeping yourself out of harms way is the primary agenda of illusions."

Lillian looked at him as he was asking questions as if testing to see what she'd do. Worried as she moved away from him eyeing him closely. "I seriously don't know since I don't have experience in fighting yet." She said as she noticed he hadn't transformed back to his normal form. "How long are you going to keep those fake organs?" She asked with her walking over to the trunk and began to get undressed and dressed in her commoner's clothing.

Hanson shifted back into his normal appearance but there lain large scars along his torso. He put the sword down and lied down atop the couch. "It's not like I can get my old ones back. They were destroyed while I was being tortured and I'm simply glad they haven't taken my other eye. Always have to look at the bright side I guess. I've been keeping up the appearance of General Sycio so long I'm glad I haven't forgotten whom I really am."

Once she was dressed she pulled her hair back from her face as color was slowly draining. In seconds she let go of her illusions having her images around the castle disappear. Lillian walked over to Hanson and kissed his forehead while her hand mvoed along his chest. "Why didn't you come to me? I could have regenerated your organs. It may have taken awhile but you would have gotten real ones." She was bit drained but she sat down on the floor to regain her energy.

Hanson pulled Lillian atop of him with their eyes now locked. "Its more manly I can handle my problems myself." Hanson grinned knowing how that sounded childish of him. Hanson ran his hands down her back until they rested on her ass groping lightly.

Laughing softly as she smacked his chest in a playful manner. "I hate to ruin this peaceful moment but what do you know about this Crow? He seemed intent to piss me off to use every spell I know on him. That was a challenge not to burn him to a crisp." She said with her laying on top of him but with her mind at ease about Hanson being safe but she felt that familiar buldge. "I say someone is feeling good." She kept her eyes on his with her breasts pressing against his chest.

Hanson frowned teasingly up at her with his eyes gazing deeply into her. "You really need to think of other guys in this sort of position? Alright then, I can overlook this maybe" Hanson slipped a hand beneath Lillian's panties gently rubbing her ass. "I only had one encounter with Crow and that was when he was trying to get information on the assassination. All I know is that the man is exceedingly relentless and he uses a time of magic that drains people of theirs"

While he shifted his hand under her panties and onto her ass she smiled softly. Though hearing Crow uses time to drain people of their magic made him a dangerous man. Laying her head on his chest as she was trying to figure out how to stay out of Crow's reach while she gets her plan together. But the more she thought about her plan the more she was thinking it wasn't right of her to over throw her father. Lillian's heart grew heavy as she closed her eyes feeling awful for thinking of over throwing her father.

Nuzzling into Hanson's chest as he smelled like a general. Though she wondered what brought it on for her wanting to over throw her father. Sitting up as she kissed Hanson. "I hate to do this after such a long time of not talking to eachother but I need to go apologize to someone. He's been there in the shadows of my life and I snapped at him when I was overly emotional. I hope you understand." She was hoping to train but Hanson had this way about him to get her back to a state of mind that was calm.

After getting up she walked to the trunk taking her clothes off and pulled her folded gown up off the chair. "I imagine the others are wanting to see their general." She said as she looked at him as she wore bindings over her breasts and that small skirt to cover her mound but left her ass in full view.

Hanson continued to squeeze at Lillian's ass as she lied like a perfect fit into him. He caressed her some in their embrace then Lillian suddenly moved off of him as he felt a slight twinge of loss. Hanson got his feet and walked up behind Lillian as she got dressed admiring her luscious features. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her back on him so that her ass fit nicely into his crotch as and lied gently above her stomach as the other was pressed more firmly in between her legs. Hanson began kissing up Lillian's neck nibbling at her ear tenderly. "I understand if you have something urgent my love but if you leave now I will definitely hold you to a rain check and see to it that we make up for the time we lost here so up to you." He grinned as he pressed his bulge more up against Lillian's ass.

She giggled softly as he pressed into her with his growing buldge. Looking up over her shoulder as it was still early and she imagined Olyion was still on patrol. With the gown stopped around her waist as he timed it right to step in. "Do you think you can handle it? I mean withthe injurys you have." She turned to face him with the remains of the gown falling to full length. Lillian wrapped her arms around his neck as this may be the only time she get to tend to her primal urges without being watched over like a hawk.

"Darling, I am always more than capable of making love with my love, plus I've had these organs for a while now so they are beginning to fit well enough now." Hanson pressed Lillian's back gently up against a wall with a hand slowly pulling down her panties. "Also it has been some time since we last enjoyed eachother's company.

Back
Top Bottom