Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End is Sometimes the Beginning (miqAbrannon17)

vampire07

Pulsar
Two Kingdoms were at war and a young Princess was always under watch which annoyed her. Her father was always gone making plans as the night she was taken he didn't hear of it until the next morning. Lillian was on horse back with her hands tied behind her with her long white hair a mess from the struggle. Under the gown she had undergarments of course but it did look like she put up a fight.

"My father will send his best trackers to find me." she said to the unknown man in front of her. She tried to encourage the horse she was on to run from this man but the lead rope had been securely tied to his saddle. Her amber eyes were dark as she watched her Kiddnaper just calmly ride along ahead of her. Lillian looked up at the clear sky blue sky hearing the birds singing in the distance. Today looked to be a wonderful day as if nothing could go badly but for her this was the beginning of perhaps the end of her life.

RE: The End is Sometimes the Beginning

The man continued own seeming as though he was annoyed by each word the girl spoke or that he had to focus on riding. It soon began to look as though he was struggling to be in his saddle and panting aloud. He then stopped the two of them at a small waterfall. They have been traveling for half a day now and he looked weak for some reason now. He slowly climbed off his horse and pulled her off so hers not completely caring as he let her drop the last half of the way onto her rear. He walked both the horses and the girl over to the river tying them both up then looking over to her.

"Ok we are far enough now. Don't you dare get any ideas of running or you will dearly regret it."

He grasped his side propping himself on a log watching her intently

With them getting further into the woods she could hear rushing water. She was lost of course but notied his movements were bit different. After being pulled off the saddle then dropped to the ground she slowly sat up seeing he was holding his side. It hit her that he may be hurt but she twisted her wrist around trying to loosen the ropes already as she watched the horses graze and drink from the waterfall.

"With you being hurt you can't do much of anything." She said as she pulled one hand free which tore the skin from her wrist but instead of running she walked over to him. Kneeling down she grabbed his hand lifting it up. There was bit of blood on his shirt but she looked at him. "What happened?"

He looked aside as if not wanting to accept her pity.

"What are you up to? Trying to get a weapon off me won't work at all and you're smart if you don't run off. Outrunning a crossbow's bolt is quite difficult. I can tell you that one from first hand experience."

He looked down at his side as if to hint to her that he had happened to be shot prior to retrieving her.

"On my way to your kingdom I was hit by a bolt from a patrolmen."

"Funny. I don't know where we are." She said as she swatted the back of his back seeing the burnt marks on his side. Taking after her mother she was strong on healing powers. Reaching down placing her hand over the wound as her hand began to glow. "Besides if I were to run I'd wait until you were asleep.." She said with a smirk though with him having a cloak she reached over pushing the hood back.

The man suddenly flustered having his hood pushed away. He instinctively pulled his crossbow with a bolt already loaded in it and aimed it at her head and began barking at her in anger.

"Girl you must forget the position you are in! Damn you now know what I look like. Are you absolutely mad!? Do you think an assassin, a man whom lives and works by shadow wants to be known!? By the maker you are lucky you are worth to much coin for this secret to the grave but that makes for no promises once my pockets are filled."

The man had very angular features, sharp wolf like yellow eyes and wild blond hair which main him have features resembling that of a wild animal.

"Also how foolish could you be healing your capture? Stupid girl..."

He said dropping his crossbow not stopping her from doing so and having a look on his face which stated loud and clear that he was embarrassed to have her do so.

Appearance -

anime-guy-blood-stained-31000.jpg

Lillian jumped back from him as he aimmed his cross bow at her though she didn't return to healing him. "If you're taking me to King Golrath he's going to kill me in the end anyways!" She snapped at him as her slender form was trembling as he settled back expecting her to go back to healing him. "I don't know whose more foolish. Me, for being compassionate on healing my own capture. Or you, for threatening a witch who can posion you with a spell and leave you for dead." she said as her once soft glowing hands suddenly turned black showing a deadly spell was active. After moving away from him the black light disappeared as she allowed him to rest and heal on his own.

"I know very well a loaded bolt is much faster than the time it takes to gather magic together sweetheart so don't you think I let you catch me off guard"

The man took the girl and bound her hands back around her hands once more wrapping the rope around her waist twice as well to keep it tight although rather more uncomfortable for her. He then tied one of her ankles to the log to help make sure she won't run.

"sleep well and remember its better for your well being if you don't try to escape."

He climbed up a tree securing his waist to it with a rope. That was where he would sleep not to fond of trusting her getting her hands on him.

With him grabbing her she screamed out for him to let her go and struggled against him. Though with him tying her hands together then bound them to her waist to where she couldn't untie herself. "Son of a warthog! Let me go!" she snapped at him but he knocked her off her feet with him tying her feet to the log. While he tied another rope to his waist to keep her there. Glaring at him as she watched him fall to sleep right there where she couldn't get comfortable to even get a nap in. Laying there in the cold grass as she listened to the wolves howling in the distance along with other creatures calling out to eachother.

Those sounds sent chills down her spine but with her out in the open like this and him basically sealing her fate she wandered which way was a better way to die. Eaten by animals or forced to be chained and killed in front of her father.

The man managed to get some shut eye, but not as much as he would had hoped for as he heard his horses get on edge and begin to nay. He snapped to and smelt the scent of wolves closing in. His senses were keen much like wolves but they would take him for a meal similarities or not. He cut the rope that was securing himself up in the tree and jumped down motioning over to his prisoner. he shoved her not hard but enough to make sure he didn't have to do it multiple times to wake her if she wasn't already. He quickly cut her free tearing through her ropes like butter with his Bach Nakhs (Claw weapons in picture).

"Listen close. We happened to be surrounded at the moment. Six wolves and i'm not about to let you be easy pickings for you but i'm not entrusting you with a weapon. Just don't get eaten or run into the lake if you have to. This won't take me long so you don't have enough time to get away so don't even think about it."

The wolves were now in sight and beginning to come down at them baring their fangs looking for an easy meal.

Wincing as he nudged her in her side. Though with him getting her free she heard the growling nearby but with her grabbing a large branch as one wolf leaped at her but yelped when the branch slammed into it. Once it was down a white glow around her eyes and it's eyes. "Defend!" She ordered as the wolf turned on its own kind with her backing up with the wolf defending her. While she kept the spell going it was draining her strength little by little. Soon sweat broke out across her forehead with the wolf she was controling stayed between her and his own pack.

Swaying in her stance she stumbled back into the lake falling on her ass as her spell on the wolf broke. Weak and with her head throbbing as she looked at the whimpering confused wolf. "Sorry little guy..." She muttered softly.

The muts circled him now not quite knowing what he had to offere but smelt the fresh blood that was from his wound. It still pained him but it did nothing with giving him needs for concern. He ran the tip of his tongue along his teeth waiting, excited, adrenaline coursed through him and he felt thrilled besides for them disturbing his sleep these animals were welcome company to him except for the fact that they wouldn't be around long. one finally lunged at him jumping at his neck put he dropped a knee to swoop under and drive his clawed weapon up into the wolves stomach but didn't stop there. He was was able to muscle through lifting the beast further up and over slamming it onto its back. He pulled the claws of his weapon free in a manner that dragged up the wolves torso pulling out its intestines. The remaining wolves backed up as if confused and recalculating to think that they were not fighting a human. The man jumped at a wolf in their pause strangling it around the neck as it bit down on his shoulder. The man began to punch his claws through the wolf's skull letting it drop limp as two others jumped upon him as he lashed at them back.

While the unknown man was fighting she moved through the water tired. She was trying to find somewhere where she could hide and just sleep. Moving around the water fall she found a small cave in which she slipped in allowing him to fight as she laid down curling up in a ball closing her eyes. She never used that much magic in one day so it took so much out of her she couldn't keep her eyes open or to run further away from the gory sight.

Finally she passed out with her head resting on her folded arms hearing the howls of wolves being killed by the blood thirsty human. The sounds still reached her even in her sleep. The horses were nickering as they kicked at any remaining wolves.

When the girl came two she was bound by the wrists again and there was a campfire between her and the person whom took her captive. He was eating ferociously some cooked wolf meat. whilst keeping his eyes on her as he thought she remained asleep. He bore much little damage then one would think surviving a wolf raid. His shoulder bitten into but not that deep too deep lucky enough he had the wolf held for it not to pull back and tear flesh. That seemed to be the worst of it as the other wounds only seemed to be nicks and a few scrapes. The bolt he took still being the worst of what he has come to so far on this job.

Lillian was warm but as she was waking up she jumped as she wasn't far from a dead wolf. Looking around as they were around them. Feeling sick to her stomach as she looked at him seeing he was wounded. Rolling her eyes as she turned her back on him looking back out at the water. With her head pounding she pulled her knees up resting her head on her knees allowing the fire to warm her back.

The man started to childishly toss tiny marble sized pebbles at the girls head as if a game edging her to not to ignore him as he took another huge bite of wolf leg.

With him throwing pebbles at her head she had enough. Leaping to her feet she walked over to him kicking him hard in the side wherethe bolt hit him. Next she aimmed at his shoulder. With her long white hair loose and flowing her amber eyes dark as night as she continued to go after his wounds. "You think....Because...I'm a Princess...You can torment me!!!" She was yelling at him as she was pissed beyond claming down.

He took the hits budging but not seeming to bother though his wounds fully opened back up. He though slow for it was more like a nat pestering him than to actually really commit to anything but his first thought was to drag his claws against her legs; tear a good heap of flesh off her leg. He didn't though. He wanted to grab her attention to try and get her to eat but he didn't want to show any hint that he cared what she did.

"Why would you think cause you are a princess you are being tormented? Honestly do you believe that the lower class is without torment so much less then your kind. I mean really do you see a day of torment looking through dumpsters for scraps as you get full and toss aside what you didn't eat. Even your servants aren't privileged to to eat your leftovers. Lower class can only eat lower class food even when they are the ones that keep your stomach feed. Winters of course are fun with many infants coming victim to illness and not even making it a year. Yeah... torment is is ever so much common for you."

He tossed a piece of cooked meat as where she was once situated ignoring any other blows she might deal. He cared little for her. She was a job to him and then they would part ways.

"Go fuck yourself bitch!" She yelled at him seeing she reopened his wounds which was good enough for her. "I know of that fucking torment they go through and I want to make that better! Thanks to your selfish greed...I CAN'T DO ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE!" Her voice rang out in the forest with her turning away from him as if looking for something.

"DAMN IT!" Pissed off as she looked at the water once more getting the idea of finding a sharp rock to cut the ropes loose. Shortly she bit at the ropes but failed with tears rolling down her cheeks. "You're so selfish sick creep who messed everything up." she said as she dropped to her knees keeping her back to him.

"Yes I messed up your perfect life. Let me guess it went something like this. Wake up, eat, home tutor, eat, girl recreational time with other girls, think about potential suitors, eat, sleep, repeat. sorry i messed up your perfect worry free life."

The man sighed thinking that maybe talking was a bad idea for the headache it produced was the worse pain yet. Even though he ignored the girl reopening his wounds he already lost a decent amount of blood from the wound in his side and couldn't risk loosing that amount again. He risked blood sickness, fever, shock, and the list went on.

"Girl... For my benefit don't turn around. I don't need the scent of vomit all over the place before I get a bit more rest."

He ended up grabbing a knife cooking the blade in the heat of the fire. After a few seconds you could hear hushed groans as he put the flat of the blade against his side having the flesh burn and coagulating the wound to stop it from bleeding.

"You have no idea what my life is like. Not like you care." She said as she turned around facing him to see him burn the wound shut. The site nor the smell bothered her. Though she walked over to the horses checking them over seeing they weren't injuryed. Away from him as she sat down against a tree while his horse lowered her head nuzzling her cheek. Lillian rubbed her forehead against the horse's muzzle with silent tears rolling down her cheeks. Since the war broke out when she was a child she had no suitors, no friends but was in constant training mode.

Why bother telling this man if he already made up his mind about her. He wouldn't allow her to heal him nor listen to her even when he provoked her. Slowly closing her eyes as she was trying to go back to sleep out of his range.

Day broke and the man was sitting next to the girl as she awoke. He looked drained as if he hadn't had a moments rest. He knew with the deaths of the wolves it might bring out other creatures and he needn't them catch the girl should he be out. He kept the night watching her thinking that one night of unrest could hold him down when they should be entering his land late this night into the rising morning. He waited for her to awake staying motionless.

Opening her eyes she saw him sitting next to her. Disgusted with him she got to her feet as she couldn't feel her hands from how tight the ropes were. Blowing on her wrists as she managed to bring bac the feeling in her hands. "Get your ass up so you can get your gold." She growled at him with her grabbing the saddle and jumped up in the saddle wincing. Her hands ached with her loosening the ropes abit to get the blood flowing much easier. She didn't look at him or say anything else to him nor cared if he was sick or tired. Ok that was a lie she was concerned about him being hurt, sick and tired but she couldn't do anything to help him since he made it clear he thought she was a fool. Looking around the forest hoping the trackers from her father's kingdom would catch up soon to take her back home.

The man walked up behind her and cut her ropes before mounting his horse.

"Remember I have a cross bow and my senses are keen if you try to run."

This was a lie now. He was exhausted from lack of rest and well injured so his senses where diminished and he was holding onto his consciousness. He knew it was a bad idea to do a kidnapping mission. These were not his types of jobs and he was much better off on his own. Go in slit a throat and get out and the job was completed. He never was good at taking care of other people which sown when he lost his sis and mum but that was all the past, all buried deep.

"Come on we are continuing on..."

They began moving heading off from the waterfall.

When he cut the ropes he accidently cut her. Wincing in pain as her body naturally healed itself without using engery. While he rode off the horse she was on followed behind him out of herd instinct. Looking back at the bodies of wolves seeing the one he ate was the one she controled. Riding up beside him she looked at him seeing he was paler than before. Slowly she reached over pulling the hood back over his head showing some concern to him. "Don't want the sun light to hurt your eyes." She said faintly allowing the horse to fall back behind him but it did abit. She stayed in his sights as he could turn to face her with ease. Looking down at the saddle she was sitting on just letting her mind wonder off thinking what it could have been if he never showed up.

Biting her lip hard she winced as she had to bring herself back to reality and start thinking of the future from this present. Looking back at the assassin thinking there was something else behind him not asking for more money for her release at this moment. "What do you have against a royal bloodline?"

Back
Top Bottom