Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Assassin (Candira & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Christian slowly began to move his hips, pushing in deeper little by little with each thrust. It made him happy that he was finally able to feel this kind of pleasure with her. With this feeling, he didn't want to have it just once. He'll make sure he came back home safely, and when he did, he wanted her to do this with him again.

His hands reached down and held her rear, slowly pushing her hips up to meet with his. Their bodies grinding against each other as he continued to passionately kiss his lover. "Natasha, I can't stop. You feel amazing." He moaned as little as he said that too her, getting lost in the lust.

She moaned softly as he drove into her, taking himself deeper and deeper. Her legs wrapped around him as he slid in and out, her body loving every second of it. Natasha wouldn't forget it--the way it felt to be with him like this. Her body arched and twisted in response to her pleasure, opening for him in the way that only she could. When he reached down to bring her hips closer, she used her legs, squeezing him even closer. Her soft body pressed against his, she kissed him back. Her hands moved up and down his back, clinging, smoothing, holding as he drove them on toward climax.

The redhead returned his passion, pouring herself into each kiss and losing herself in the pleasure of it all. He said he couldn't stop and she smiled softly. "I don't want you to stop," she said, breathlessly. "It feels so good," she groaned, wanting more of him, needing to give more.

Christian rolled over, pulling her on top of him as he continued to move his hips. Oh he wished that he could stop time and that they could do this sort of thing forever. It felt amazing, making him not want to ever leave. His hands squeezed down on her rear, pulling her hips a little faster. All he could think of was how to make the experience feel even better. With her breasts hanging over his face, he lifted his head up and began sucking her nipples. He let out soft moans as he sucked and nibbled on her breasts.

Sweat glistened his body the more he moved along with Natasha. His breathing got heavier the more he moved. And the bed shook the faster he moved his hips.

She gasped as he rolled them over, her legs unlocking as the moved. Gravity slid her down onto him so he was just about as deep as she could take him. Her body bounced up and down his cock as she moved her hips to please them both. He moved his hips faster, and she kept the pace, loving the way it felt her body squeezing him delightfully. She leaned over him a bit to help keep her balance, her breasts floating above him tantalizingly.

And then his lips met her sensitive skin and she damn near lost it as he sucked and nibbled at her. "God, Christian!" She moaned his name again and panted as she lost her breath again. A thin sheen of sweat coated her body, her red hair falling around her shoulders and around her back, mussed and wild thanks to the man under her. She wouldn't be able to last much longer if he kept this up.

Christian was close to his climax as he continued moving faster and faster. He reached up and pulled her into him, holding her tight. "I love you Natasha!" He moaned as he went in for a long passionate kiss as he release his seed into her. He felt a wave of pleasure go over him as he climaxed, nearly passing out for a moment. After a second to regain himself, he looked up at Natasha and smiled. There was no way to describe how beautiful she was to him. He remained inside of her for a while, just holding on to her. "Wow, this really makes it much harder for me to go." He said, tearing up a little bit.

She didn't last any longer than he did. When he told her he loved her, she was a goner. She came, holding him as her body tensed in pleasure, twisting, arching, writhing in the pleasure of her orgasm. She kissed him back as her pussy squeezed him, milking him for more of his seed. When he pulled away, she was breathless and dazed. It took all she had to hold herself up so that she wouldn't just collapse on top of him. After a long moment, though, after her head cleared a bit and her body calmed, she slid down and curled up in his arms, not wanting to move.

That he didn't want to leave her now made her smile and want to cry at the same time. "It's probably selfish of me to wish you wouldn't," she said softly. "But I know that you have to." She stayed still, just glad to be in his arms a little while longer. "Maybe this will motivate you to come back to me sooner," she said with a smile. "I love you, Christian. So if you don't come back to me, I'm going to be very upset with you."

When the strength came back to her arms she leaned up, looking down at him as her hair curtained her face. "But let's not think about it now," she said softly. "Let's just be glad we're here together and think about all of it later, okay?"

He began to nuzzle himself against her body as he relaxed. "I promise I'll come back. I'll stop this problem, we'll be safe from trouble, we'll live together in this house when it's over." He said with a grin, but something else came to mind as he thought about the fact that he shot his seed into her. "And maybe we can start a family too." He mumbled to himself, blushing about the thought of Natasha having his child.

She was right, they shouldn't talk about such a sad topic. Just being happy that they experienced this together should be what they think about. "Ok, let's just enjoy the moment." And almost as if it was scripted, Christian's stomach made a loud growl. In the midst of everything that happened, he never ate today and he was starving. "Can we maybe eat something?" He looked up at Natasha with an innocent smile.

Natasha laughed as soon as she heard the sound, her body trembling. She'd needed a good laugh. "Yes, let's eat," she said with a smile. "Go get dressed and fix the front door. I'll start making something to eat." Once he was up and off of her, she slid out of bed, still flushed from their little session. The idea of starting a family with Christian brought warmth to her heart. It could happen, she thought. They could have a beautiful, happy family.

Smiling, the redhead pulled her hair back and slipped back into the clothes she'd had on before. Going for the fridge she pulled out the food that would be the fastest to make--bacon, eggs, toast. Nothing like a good brunch, right? She started cracking eggs into a bowl and put the bacon on a tray to bake while she did everything else. It wouldn't take very long at all to make.

Christian went to put his clothes back on, still a little flustered by what they just did together. He went to fetch tools as Natasha began cooking them food. The door wasn't damaged too much. Just some of the wood splintered. After a few minutes, and a lot of glue, he was able to put the wood together and he began re-screwing the hinges to the door. Once he was finally done, he put the tools away and joined Natasha in the kitchen.

"Is breakfast almost ready?" He asked, washing his hands. The food smelled great, and she was just a beautiful as ever. He put his arms around her and kissed her cheek as he waited for food to be done.

When he was finished, she had scrambled eggs with some shredded cheese in a large serving bowl with a spoon sticking out, a huge plate full of crispy bacon, and a little platter of toast with butter and jam in little dishes on the side. All of this was on her kitchen island, where they could eat side by side. She smiled as he put his arms around her and leaned into him as he kissed her. She kissed him back, deciding that she wouldn't think about a time when she couldn't do such things.

"Have a seat, Christian. I'm just getting some juice." With that, she took a pitcher of orange juice out and poured them both a glass, setting the pitcher down on the island as well. "Dig in."

Christian sat down and waited for her to sit with him. There meal was simple, but enjoyable just being there with her. It made him sad to know that he'll have to leave this for a little while. Once he finished his food, he drank the rest of his juice and took the dirty dishes to the sink to wash.

Once he was done, he planned to do a little bit of a workout. He'll need to prepare for what he'll be in for, and he'll need to be in tip top shape. Afterwards, he'll need to make sure those weapons he picked up are in good shape to use. It won't last him for long, but it should be enough until he finds either more ammunition or a bigger weapon.

Natasha ate with him, happy to share her space and her meal with him. It was a good meal, if a simple one. The dishes were pretty easy, too. She let him do them as she had been for awhile, only helping to put away the pots and pans because she had a stacking system. When he was finished, she smiled and gave him a long, hard hug. "I love you, Christian. So I'm going to ask you to do me a favor." She looked up into his eyes and then tilted her head. "Teach me how to break the hold that bastard had on me. I never ever want it to happen again. And if you're gone, I can't hope you'll show up." She smiled and tried to be brave about that. "Teach me that and let me help you get ready."

"I want to make sure that no one touches you like that again. I don't want you to get hurt." He paused for a moment to look kiss her. After slowly breaking away from their embrace, he smiled. "But you're right, I'm not always going to be able to save you. I guess I should help you with that." He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the couch with him. "So, I'm guessing you want me to teach you how to get yourself free if he's holding you, and maybe stun him enough to get away?" Just breaking free won't be enough, but even though she wasn't particularly strong, she could still stun him in certain areas.

Natasha nodded. She had to be able to protect herself or he wouldn't have her to come home to. So she wanted to learn. He seemed to be touched by the notion, kissing her again. She returned it and sat down with a little smile of her own. If he were around, no one would ever touch her, of that she was quite certain. But since he would be away, it was important to be able to defend herself.

"Yes. That sounds like what I should be focusing on."

"Alright, I'll teach you a few things on how to free yourself." Christian took her hand and made her grab his wrist. "First I'll teach you how to get out of some simple ones, then the more complicated ones." He freed his hand from her grip by turning his hand so that his thumb was facing where her thumb and fingers met when she gripped him, then yanking his hand out. "You'll want to move quick when anything like this happens. I doubt your enemy will give you the time to escape, so work quick." He demonstrated it for her again, but slower for her to see.

He then showed her another trick to escape, forcing her to swing her arm and using his free hand to gently push her elbow inwards, implying that she needs to push harder for the trick to work and force the elbow to bend backwards. "Alright, now practice on me."

Natasha soaked up the information like a sponge, adding it to the expansive knowledge she already had of the human body and its weak points. She did as he told her, slowly first so he could correct anything he wanted. Then faster. She tried each trick, purposely not putting a lot of force behind the second trick he'd shown her. She didn't want to hurt him again after all he'd been through. She listened carefully as he taught her, trying to imagine how it would work in real life. She wasn't really strong, but she could hold her own in a fight against someone of similar size and weight. She had in the past, too.

But this was different. The men who'd come after Christian had been built like rocks. Trying to get away from the man earlier had been like trying to press against a wall. It would take more than just breaking away from the hold to defend herself against someone like that. And there was no guarantee she would be safe here once he left. But she would hold out for him. She would do her best.

Christian knew that these escapes wouldn't do too well against men like the ones from earlier, unless they were morons and just held her with a weak grip. He wanted to prevent anyone from even getting to her, so planned on actually drawing attention to himself as he attacked the base. "For guys like me, you'll want to aim for pressure points instead of trying to break his arm. Those usually effect anyone, and will stun them for about a minute. It'll be enough time for you to at least get away and find something to defend yourself with." He was planning to leave one of the pistols behind for her to help her defend herself. "Also, you can always kick them in their sensitive area. They might be wearing a cup, but it's never pleasant to be hit there no matter what you wear." He smiled, blushing a little.

She nodded and listened to him carefully, remembering the pressure points on the body, and remembering them with clarity. Biting back a laugh at his cup comment, she only nodded. "I"ll be careful," she said with a smile. "I won't get caught like I was today. By the time you leave I'll have installed a few extra security measures," she said. "And if I do, I won't let anything happen to me. So focus on doing what you need to do, okay? I'll be waiting here for you." She smiled and kissed him softly. "Thank you for showing me how to protect myself. Even a little. Now, I'll be happy to help you with anything you need while you're getting ready, Christian. Just let me know if there's anything I can do."

She kissed him again and then let him go, knowing that she'd have to say goodbye sooner than later.

It had been a few days since the attack, and Christian was back to normal. On top of teaching Natasha how to defend herself, he spent his time strengthening his muscles. The pain was now gone and he was ready to leave. It was hard to think about leaving Natasha behind, but he had to keep her safe. He couldn't stand the idea of her getting killed because of him. Still, he didn't want to leave her, possibly to never return.

He sat on the bed in her bedroom waiting for Natasha to join him. She asked him to join her for the evening since he was going to leave in the morning. Having an idea of what she wanted to do in mind, he waited patiently for her to come into the bedroom. Part of him didn't like the idea, mainly because it was just going to make it harder for him to leave her. On the other hand, he wanted his last memories of her to be happy moments with her.

During the week, the redhead had installed discreet security cameras around the house and her gardens. She had them all fed into a security program on her computer, and she was sure she would be alerted when anyone was coming her way. Even if she couldn't prevent everything, she could be prepared to fight. She practiced what Christian had taught her, worked out, and went along with her daily chores, wishing that he didn't have to go. But she knew he had to take care of this. He would have no peace until the threat was finally gone.

All day, Natasha had had a horrible feeling in her stomach. She could just feel that something bad was going to happen and she had no way of stopping it. So rather than dwelling on something she couldn't fix, she'd decided to make her last evening with Christian as wonderful as she could manage. So she'd made a delicious meal that he seemed to like the most out of all of her dishes, and then let him take care of the dishes while she got ready.

She came to him moments after he'd come into the bedroom to wait for her. Dressed in a silky robe, she came to sit next to him and smiled softly. "I know that leaving will be hard for you. For both of us. But I wanted to give you something special to remember. Something to look forward to when you came back. She smiled and kissed him softly, her hands resting on his shoulders. "It hasn't been all that long since you came to me, but I can say with confidence that I love you." She smiled now and let go of him, standing to remove the robe slowly. "So I hope that you'll remember tonight when you're looking for reasons to stay alive." She let the robe slip off of her, revealing her body covered by nothing but swirls of lace that someone had dared to call a bra and panties.

She let him take her in before she came back to him and kissed him deeply, wanting to savor but also to take her fill of him.

Christian was also very nervous. What was going to happen? Will he be able to finally start that family with Natasha? Will she be safe while he's gone? Will he make it back? He had to make it back, she'll be waiting for him when he gets home.

When she came in wearing the silky robe, he expected her to be naked underneath. Once he saw the sexy underwear she had on, he thought he'd blow from just seeing it. She looked amazing, like a woman most guys fantasized about. "I promise I'll come home. I love you so much Natasha." And with that, he was on top of her. His clothes came off pretty quickly as he kissed her passionately. "There are plenty of reasons for me to come back, but all of them have to do with you." Not just to relive this night, but to spend time with her. To start that family he promised her. He wanted to maybe travel with her. He just wanted to be with her for the remainder of his life.

He slid her bra up, kissing her luscious breasts, gently sucking her nipples. One of his hands slid under her panties and began gently sliding his fingers into her wet slit. "If you don't mind, can we go a few rounds, until we pass out? I want this to be something we both remember forever."

She shivered and groaned softly, squirming just a little underneath him. The promise that he'd come home filled the air and she felt sure that he would keep his word. She kissed him back, helping him with the clothes he wore. The blush that rose to her cheeks as he told her all his reasons for coming back had to do with her was bright and genuine. "I love you, too, Christian." Natasha meant every word she said. And she found herself wishing that he could stay with her just a little longer. All her wants and needs meshed together into one thought: I need you.

He seemed happy to oblige, having no trouble at all with the little bra, his lips tempting and teasing her. "Mmm, I don't mind at all. It sounds just perfect to me," she murmured, her arms wrapping around him as he slid his fingers into her waiting sex. Her body arched into his and she pulled him down for a long, deep kiss. He could have her as many times as he wanted.

He was happy to hear it. They'll go as long as they can go. If this was their last night together, he'll make it something she'll never forget. Hopefully he'll also give her something that'll become a reason for her to keep living if he didn't make it back, he hoped to accomplish that tonight.

His hands began to slide her panties off, wanting to get their night started. He gently slid his member into her slit and began moving her hips. It felt just as good as before, and this time he knew what he was doing, sort of. His hips moved back and forth, pushing into her deeper and deeper. Christian went in to give Natasha and passionate kiss, moaning a little as their lips locked. "Marry me, please. When I get back, I want us to get married. We'll become a lovely couple, and I'll give you children for us to love." He said to her, getting lost in the passion again.

Christian took care of her. He let his hands gently slip her out of her lacy excuse of an undergarment and moaned softly as he slipped into her warm, waiting sex. She closed her eyes as he moved inside of her. She felt herself adjust to him as her body arched up toward him, begging for proximity. He was being so gentle with her, so tender that it was almost sad. She kissed him back with equal passion as he leaned into her. She kept him close, her arms around his neck as he pulled back just a little to ask her to marry him. She saw stars as he made her beautiful promises. All he had to do was come back to her, and they could have that together.

She felt her eyes tear up as her vision blurred just a little. "Yes," she said softly, emotion making her voice waver a little. "Let's get married. I want that life with you." Natasha blinked away her tears and smiled as she pulled him back to her for another kiss. Her heart hammered with the surprise of the question and just how easy it had been to give him what he wanted. She supposed that was because she wanted it too. She wanted it so much.

She said yes, he was so happy, he started to form tears in his eyes as well. They would start a family, have children, and no longer have to worry about their pasts. They could spend their lives together forever, happy. It was the perfect dream, and Christian wasn't about to let some battle ruin it by killing him. All he had to do was use his skills to stay alive, and stop their plans to keep everything calm and to leave the couple alone.

He decided to take things a little further. Although this was suppose to be a special loving night, and they just shared a very loving moment, he wanted this night to be more memorable. Overwhelmed with joy, he pulled back a little and flipped Natasha over, placing her on all-fours on top of the bed. Leaning down, his hips continued moving as he whispered to Natasha. "I hope you don't mind if I get a little rough with you." He had a little smirk on his face, wanting to please her.

Back
Top Bottom