Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Assassin (Candira & HeartOfTheDarkness)

She didn't intend to stop until he was finished. He needed her to do this for him--to help him release all that tension in his body. As his fingers worked their way into her hair, she groaned softly, enjoying his affections--no matter how small at the moment. Her head continued to bob up and down his cock as Natasha sucked him, working her tongue and teeth to her advantage--gentle, but passionate. As his moans began to echo off the walls she knew she was doing a good job. Rather than hesitate, she took him deeper and deeper until he was in her throat and her lips kissed the base of his cock.

"Natasha, it feels so good. I think I'm almost there." He couldn't go on much longer. It was a wonderful substitute for now, at least until he got better. He was a bit amazed that she could take it in so deep, but it just helped him feel better. His hands gently began to push down, making her go a little faster.

Finally, letting out a loud groan, he pulled out of her mouth and shot his hot juice on to her face. Some began to drip from her chin down to her breasts. Christian leaned up and smiled at Natasha. "Thank you, you were amazing." He couldn't wait for the real thing to happen though.

The redhead moaned softly, cooperating happily as his hands guided her to a faster pace. She was happy that she could give him this much for now. It would just have to do. After a long moment he pulled out and she felt his hot cum on her soft skin. She closed her eyes so there wouldn't be any unfortunate mishaps, and opened them once more when he finished. she sat up now, his cum dripping down onto her breasts. What a picture she must have made.

She smiled at him as he thanked her. "You're very welcome," she said panting just a little. "Mmm, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And we didn't hurt you at all." With that she climbed back up to his level and turned on her back for a moment, just resting. "I guess I'll have to clean myself up, but I just want a minute," she said softly.

He put his arm around his redhead lover, holding her close to him. "I'll be sure to repay the favor when we're able to go on to the real fun." Sure he was a little tired from it, but other than that, he wasn't in any real pain. And even if she was covered in his cum, she was still the most beautiful woman in the world to him.

He started to feel a little tired after all of that and started to close his eyes. "Take all the time you need." He mumbled before passing out. He fell into a wonderful sleep, dreaming about Natasha again.

She smiled at him, glad that he had a good spirit about him. That he still wanted to be close to her in her current state only endeared him to her more. When he put his arm around her she felt warm--inside and out. She took her minute, closing her eyes as he held her close and told her to take her time. They both drifted off into a sweet slumber, her own dreams filled with Christian. A good two hours later, she woke up, still in his arms. Smiling she carefully slid away from him before she walked into her bathroom to clean up.

When she returned, she was showered and wearing a bathrobe. She smiled and curled around Christian, holding him close and waiting for him to either wake up or settle back to sleep.

Christian woke up in the arms of Natasha. He noticed a few hours have passed, and he felt a bit refreshed. The only thing was that he didn't want to get out of bed now. He was so comfortable sleeping in the arms of someone he loved, and just wanted time to stop for them. "Hey Natasha." He said, smiling. Starting to sit up, he wondered what they should do next. It was about evening time, and they pretty much took care of anything they had to.

She smiled back at him as he greeted her. "Hi there." She let him go as he sat up and just watched him for a moment. "I hope you slept well. I know I did." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I almost don't want to get up. I'm content to just stay right here. But we never did watch that movie. And eventually, we will have to eat something." She smiled at him and kissed him again. "What should we do?"

Christian got up and then helped Natasha up. After putting his clothes on, he stepped out of the bedroom. "I guess just relax. Since there's not much I'm able to do yet." And with that, he walked into the living room, waiting for her to join him.

About a week has passed since Christian first met Natasha. After spending all of his time recovering, it was about time for his bandages to finally come off. The wound itself is sealed, but Natasha constantly told him about his muscles having to recover too, or something like that. Whatever the reason was, it no longer mattered. Once his bandages were off, he could be free to do what he wanted without restrictions.

Also, during the week, his relationship with Natasha grew even stronger. In just a few days, they've grown from strangers to lovers. She was the first person to show him any form of kindness, and she was even willing to accept him for his true self. He even started to stop caring about his past and what to do. Now, all he wanted to do was to live a quiet, happy life with Natasha. And now, tonight, they'll finally get to show their true love for each other in bed.

As Christian got out of the shower, he waited for Natasha to come in to make sure it was ok to leave the bandages off now. She said that he should still recover and strengthen the muscles, but at least the wound was healed and he didn't have to worry about it reopening. "I'm out." He shouted through the house so that he could be checked on, he didn't bother with the towel, she's seen him naked multiple times now.

Since Christian had come along, life for Natasha had become much happier. She had someone to talk to and share things with. Someone to help her when she needed it. Someone to love and love her in return. A week came and went in a flash. In that time, she'd managed to get more electricity to the house thanks to some wind generators not too far away. A farmer owned them, and he was happy to run the lines to her place for a small fee--one that she could easily afford.

Now, she had a working refrigerator so she could keep leftovers, meat, and anything else that needed to be cold. It was a great improvement in her mind. The house now functioned just like any other house, and it was good to know she could count on electricity. Christian had healed nicely, the wound now completely closed. A scar would probably be left behind, but it wouldn't be a big one. When he called to her, she came into the bathroom, blushing just a little at the sight of him.

Though she'd seen his body many times now, it still took her by surprise just how much lust curled into her at the sight of him. She shook it off for the time-being, however, and came to him to see the wound one more time. Yes, the skin there looked nice, the wound had healed very well. She traced a finger over the light scar that was forming and kissed the sensitive skin there. "It will be a little sensitive for a bit, but it looks like no more bandages for you," she said with a smile. "You'll want to rub it with some aloe, though," she said, turning to a cabinet to get out a bottle of it in gel form. "Just a little along the scar to help moisturize it. You'll want to take your muscle work a little at a time, though. You're going to be a little weak since you haven't been able to do much and some of the muscle was torn and has been repairing itself, so work up slowly," she said with a smile.

He blushed a little when she kissed his wound. He was excited that they'll finally get to have their time together tonight. Finally, they'll be able to make love to each other, not just teasing and fondling each other for hours. It looks like it'll still take a little time before he will be able to fully use his abilities, but now that the wound is sealed, he should be able to take care of that in no time.

After rubbing some of the gel on his scar, he finished drying off and stepped out. He gave Natasha a quick kiss before going into the bedroom to change. "I can't wait for tonight." He grinned before closing the door behind him. He quickly stepped out, changed into a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, and he joined Natasha in the kitchen to help her make some food. Things seemed great for them, finally.

Then a knock came to the door. Christian turned to look at the door, thinking it was more police again. Although, this time the knocking was much more violent. Before he could find a place to hide, the door was kicked in and a flash grenade was thrown in to blind them. Things remained blurry for a few minutes, but he was punched in the stomach and fell the the ground. Then there was the feeling of something holding him down, keeping him from trying to get up. "Natasha!" He shouted, hoping she was ok. When he was finally able to see again, he saw a soldier holding Natasha in his arms. On top of him were two more soldiers holding him down.

"Well, looks like we finally found you Christian." The soldier hold Natasha smirked, kissing the woman on the cheek. "You've got a beautiful girlfriend here, I never would've expected someone like you to get so lucky." Christian began struggling, getting angry at the soldier for getting Natasha involved.

Natasha smiled as he came to the kitchen, freshly dressed from the shower. She wore a simple pair of jeans and a blue shirt--it showed off her body without baring a great deal of it. And she had to admire the way he looked in his own clothes. She smiled and stole a kiss from him to return the favor from before. She could hardly wait for tonight herself. She had only gotten the pans out for breakfast before he came to join her so she was about to ask him what he wanted when they were interrupted by a pounding at the door. Startled, she jumped a little at the sound and glanced at Christian. But before either of them had a chance to do anything, her door was kicked in and a flash bomb was blinding her.

She screamed a little, though to her credit, she managed to keep it short and not quite at the blood-curdling level. Disoriented, the redhead struggled against someone she could tell wasn't Christian. He handled her roughly, his equipment brushing against her as well. She continued to struggle in vain as her captor held her in a stony grip. But if she didn't try to fight, she might as well give up right then and there.

When her vision finally cleared, she saw Christian pinned down by two men. He was in no shape to fight them off, and she was of little to no help, despite her own considerable strength. The man holding her was more powerful than she could ever hope to be. She shivered and leaned away as he spoke and kissed her cheek. What should she do? What could she do? Her brain tried to engage, but seeing Christian pinned down like that was making her worry more powerful.

The head soldier moved in closer, still holding Natasha tightly. He kicked him in the chest, where his injury was. Christian shouted in pain, but was still unable to get his captors to let go of him. "You've been a pain in the ass to find, you know. We pretended to work with the local police, but they were useless. For whatever reason, they left out the fact that they found this house, and we just knew that you had to be here." The man laughed, backing away with Natasha.

He then turned his attention to the redhead. "Now for you. You know that you were helping a dangerous man, but you still helped him. On top of that, you two seem to have a nice relationship going on." The soldier had a sadistic grin on his face as he reached to grab Natasha's breasts. "Maybe I should punish you for helping a criminal. Has he fucked you yet? I bet I could do much better than he could ever do."

Christian got angrier and angrier. Struggling more, he started to feel the two men's grip starting to weaken. Nothing mattered to him, not him, not his master, not these men. The only thing that mattered was Natasha and keeping her safe. "Let her go, or I'll be sure to make you suffer." Christian threatened the soldier.

The kick to the chest was a low blow, and she got the feeling that this bastard was the one who gave Christian the injury in the first place. Had the guy not been wearing steel-toe boots, she might have tried to smash his foot and elbow him to get away. Unfortunately, the way he was holding her didn't really allow for either of those options. The taunting he did was not only slimy and annoying, but enraging.

Natasha didn't dignify his crude remarks with a response, only kept struggling against him. his grip on her hardly weakened at all when one hand left her to grab her breasts. She kept her face turned away from the louse holding her. Fighting with all her might she wriggled in the man's grasp, wishing that she could cut off the offending hand.

She looked down at Christian when he spoke, saw the change in his face, in his eyes. They were dark now with a kind of rage she'd never seen before. Her gentle, sweet Christian was slowly transforming into someone capable of murder. His threat wasn't an empty one, and she knew that very well. Her house had a broken door, her lover was sure to have another injury before this whole ordeal was over, and she was sure to have some kind of bruise before she managed to free herself from this ogre. What the hell could she do?

"Shut up you little shit." The soldier kicked Christian again, but a little harder. He then looked at his soldiers. "Don't kill him yet boys. For that little comment. I'm gonna fuck his girlfriend right in front of him." The man laughed as he ripped Natasha's shirt open. He quickly began burying his face into the redhead's breasts, sucking on her nipples.

Christian had enough of what her saw. He was filled with rage and wanted the man dead. He was finally able to break free, and grabbed for one of their pistols. In an instant, he shot them both in the head, and he then shot the head soldier in the leg. The man screamed in pain and fell to his knees. Christian looked at Natasha and motioned for her to come to him. At the same time, he fired twice, one round in each hand. That way he couldn't hold a gun without being in intense pain.

"What did I say before? I was going to make you pay for hurting her, and you went and did it anyway." It was almost like Christian was a different person. He was still protective over Natasha, but it looked like he enjoyed what he was doing. "Now, let's see if you can be good and tell me what you know, and I might give you a quick death."

The man spat in his face. "Eat shit, I won't talk." He shouted. It only lead to Christian shooting him in the other leg, torturing the man.

Natasha flinched as she watched the soldier kick Christian again. But it was as if all the softness in Christian's face disappeared. All that was left was cold, hard, rage. Her eyes widened in shock as he ripped her shirt open. She screamed a little and tried to grab at his face or gouge his eyes, but her arms were pretty well pinned. Instead, she tried desperately to lean away and out of his reach, but it only seemed to give him better access to her chest and she closed her eyes, turning away as he started to suck her. Everywhere he touched on her body felt dirty--slimy even--and burned in some way. Shame, she figured, was playing tricks on her mind. Shame, regret, and the frustration of being absolutely powerless to protect herself.

But soon she heard a struggle and looked up, watching Christian mercilessly shoot the two holding him down right in the head. She screamed and closed her eyes again as he shot the man holding her in the leg. The instant his grip on Natasha loosened, the woman shoved him off of her, escaping narrowly as he fell to his knees. Covering herself, she hurried to Christian and stood just in front of him to the side of his free arm. She turned away from the man who'd been foolish enough to goad Christian into attacking. The redhead buried her face into Christian's shoulder, shivering in terror as she heard more gunshots. She had a feeling the man wasn't going to give any information up, just as he said.

Christian, however, either seemed to think differently, or was enjoying the prospect of causing pain until the man died. She looked up at Christian, wondering if anything she said could stop him now. He seemed so different...would he listen if she asked him to stop? Either way, the man was going to die. "Please, Christian," she said softly. "Please don't. Not here..." Her home had gone from a place of peace to a blood-soaked chamber of horrors in under five minutes. She would never be able to completely forget the sight of Christian killing those men and torturing this one. No matter how much he deserved to die, she wished she wouldn't have to watch it.

Christian quickly came back to his senses when he heard Natasha beg him to stop. No matter how much he wanted the man to suffer for dirtying Natasha's body, he had to end this now. He shot the man in the head and dropped the gun. He then fell to his knees, ashamed to look up at Natasha. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I just didn't want them to hurt you anymore." It was one thing to tell her about his past, but for her to actually see what he use to do was a different thing. Knowing that she'll never forget what happened, will she still accept him?

Christian stood back up and went to the bodies, gathering them up. "I'll dispose of the bodies, and I'll clean the mess they made when I get back." He walked out the door, dragging the bodies behind him. It didn't take long for him to find a place to dispose of them. After taking any weapons and ammunition form their corpses, he dug a small hole and threw the bodies in. He then dumped some lighter fluid he found on one of the bodies and burned the corpses with a match. After a good half hour, he put out the flames and buried the charred remains. He returned with the equipment, knowing he might need it in the future.

After seeing Natasha again, he had a sorrowful look on his face, worried that she might not want him around anymore. He took a mop and began cleaning the blood on the floor. A few things were destroyed, but nothing important. The only thing he'd really need to fix was the door. After working a little bit, he grabbed his chest in pain, sore from where the kicks were.

Natasha looked up at him, still a bit surprised at the change in him. But more than that, she wished that she could take that look off of his face. One of deep shame and regret. She flinched as she heard the shot to the head, knowing full well that she wouldn't want to see what was behind her. She watched him apologize on his knees for what he'd done. It was only out of self defense, but she was sure that he wouldn't see it that way. Still covering herself, she stood before him, unsure of what else she could say or do. Frowning, she let him handle everything the way he saw fit.

She just stood there, wishing she knew what to do. It wasn't something she could just fix. one thing she was sure of, though, was that she didn't want to stay in the kitchen where the smell of blood and death lingered. She walked to her room, stripped out of her clothes and threw what was still usable in the laundry, tossing the others in the trash. She looked in the mirror and saw the beginnings of a bruise forming just below her chest where he'd grabbed particularly hard. Frowning, she slipped on a robe and hurried into her bathroom to scrub herself clean. When she came out of the shower, Christian was still outside. Sadly, she moved back into her room, dressing once more in jeans and a black shirt--much like the now-ruined blue one. She put on some socks and shoes and stood in the doorway to the kitchen, wondering what to do first. Cleaning supplies, she thought, going to the closet. She brought out a sponge for scrubbing, a 5-gallon bucket, and a mop, then some rags.

She set them to the side and pulled out some bleach and a few other cleaning products next. It would take awhile to get it all done, but the house would be clean again soon. She started to fill up the bucket with a mix of soap, water and bleach when Christian came back in. He looked so sad it nearly broke her heart to look at him. "Christian.." and when he grabbed his chest, she was at his side in a flash, the water off now. Her arms wrapped around him and she felt tears sting her eyes as she held him close. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she said softly.

He felt warm inside again when she hugged him, but when she started crying, it made him feel worse. Just knowing that she was upset over something made him feel terrible. He looked at her and held her. "There's nothing for you to be sorry about. It was my fault they came. I didn't mean to get you involved in this." Unfortunately, she already was.

He went back to cleaning, and within a few minutes, he was about done. After standing up, he looked over at Natasha. "I'm going to have to take care of this. They know where we are, more will start to show up again." As much as he didn't want to go back to his old life, he just might have to for one last time. He won't allow Natasha to be put in danger again, he won't be able to live with himself if she was injured.

She didn't want to let him go when he held her there. Just being in his arms again was a comfort. "I became involved when I found you, Christian. When I decided to help you, I involved myself. It wasn't your fault that I fell in love with you," she said softly. She let him go back to cleaning, though, helping him a little now and then. When he finished she stared at him, her eyes widening in shock as he told her he was going to take care of it.

The idea of him putting himself in that kind of danger made her feel sick, but she couldn't deny that it had to be done unless they wanted to run forever. She could tell, though, that he didn't want to do this. He just wanted to stay with her. He wanted to keep her safe. She came toward him and put her arms around him. "I love you, Christian." She kissed him softly and ran her fingers through his hair as she deepened the kiss. Her eyes closed, she slowly guided him toward her bedroom, not really wanting to do anything but show him just how much she cared.

It wouldn't be fair to force Natasha to leave her house, the home she worked so hard on to make perfect. And if they ran, they'd have to run for a long time, never staying in one place for too long. If he went in to take care of the problem, then hopefully it'll be stopped and Natasha will be safe. He was touched that she still loved him, even after this, as well as her refusing to allow him to blame himself.

As she guided him towards the bedroom, he got the idea of what she was planning to do. He found it an odd thing to do after such a traumatizing moment, but it could hopefully take their minds off the situation as well as strengthen their love for each other. When they reached the room, Christian put his arms around her and kissed her. "I love you too, Natasha." After that, he pulled his shirt off, to show his scared body to her.

They didn't have much time left together, because she was sure he couldn't take her with if he wanted to. She would slow him down--hinder him because she had no idea what to do in a situation like today's. She wasn't strong or particularly fast. The only thing she had going for her was her brain, steady hands, and medical training. So for now, she wanted to make use of the time she had left with him. As his arms came around her, she felt warm, safe, and needy. He kissed her back and she practically sighed in relief.

He pulled away to tell her he loved her and she smiled softly, watch him as he removed his shirt. She kissed him gently, her soft lips traveling over his skin, taking extra time with his scars. Her fingers brushed over him, slowly committing each curve and muscle to memory. She wanted him to remember her, too. Hungry for his affection, she gave him more of hers, lost in the feel and taste of him.

As she felt up his body, he wanted to do the same. He lifted her shirt and saw her breasts, but noticed the bruise she had from the soldier grabbing her. Just seeing it made him angry, but he tried his best to keep that off of his mind for now. He leaned down and gently kissed the bruise, trying to make her feel better.

He pulled her down on to the bed with him as his hands moved all over his body again. Of course he'll still be around for a couple of days, needing to prepare and plan for his attack, but he didn't know if this would be the last time he'll get to spend this kind of moment with Natasha. He didn't want to think about it, and he was sure that she didn't either, but there was a chance that he won't make it out of this alive. It worried him to think about how much it would crush her to know that. "Natasha?" He looked at her, pulling away from the kisses. "If I make it out of this....would you mind if....I stayed here with you, forever?" He wasn't sure if that would include marriage, but at least knowing that he'd have a new life to come home to would at least give him something to work towards.

Natasha cooperated when he took her shirt off. She'd forgotten for a moment about the bruise that man had given her, but it came back to her as she noticed his eyes darken a bit. Ashamed that she couldn't do anything to stop it, she looked away for a moment. He was so gentle, though, that her eyes came back to him as his lips brushed over the skin. Warmed by his affection, she really did feel better. On the bed now, She let him touch her everywhere he wanted while her hands roamed over his strong shoulders and back, hoping to soothe as much as excite.

Her lips stayed with his as she tried her level best to forget absolutely everything but him. It wasn't hard to do from here. She wouldn't think about the fact that he might not come back. She refused to think that he would die. But as he pulled away, she could see something in his eyes. He might think about it. His question left her stunned for a moment. He wanted to stay with her forever. He wanted to be with her in her little house. "Of course you can stay," she said, tiny tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She blinked them away and smiled at him, pulling him back in for another kiss.

"You'll always have a place here with me, Christian. I would love it if you stayed with me." She smiled and held him close to her for a moment. "You'll come back. You'll make it. I believe it." She had to believe it. Otherwise, she might not make it.

Christian accepted her embrace, about to cry himself. At least he knew she could have a new life when this was all over. "I'll come back for you. Just be sure to patch me up when I get home." There was no doubt that he'll get hurt doing this, but no wound will stop him from finishing his duty and coming home to the woman he loves.

He removed the rest of his clothes and quickly followed by removing her's. They laid in the bed together, naked, as he was finally going to have his special moment with Natasha. It was something he was looking forward to the whole week. His shaft began to rub against her slit, grinding and coating itself in her juices. Shortly after, he pushed himself inside her, slowly. It was an incredible feeling, it hurt a little bit, but it also felt great. When he pushed inside her more, he pulled her in for a long passionate kiss.

Natasha allowed herself to be swept away by Christian's affection. She kissed him passionately, her hands running all over his body. When they were both finally naked she took a moment to appreciate the amazing picture he made, braced above her with that fantastic body of his. He only saw her. She let him take the lead, moaning softly as he ground against her, her pussy drooling in anticipation. And as he slowly slid himself into her tight, hot core, she gasped, arching up to him. It was incredible. He kept moving before he took her lips again.

She returned his passion with her own, wrapping her arms around his neck, her tongue gently brushing against his lips, hoping to play. Everything felt so good. It was hard to imagine her life without him, without this feeling. He'd better come back for her. She never wanted to live alone again.

Back
Top Bottom