Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Assassin (Candira & HeartOfTheDarkness)

He was already in love with her, and there was probably nothing she could say that would change his mind about her. It was too bad that she wouldn't tell him the whole story right away, but he was willing to accept that. He would've done the same if it wasn't for those police officers raising too much suspicion with her.

He did begin to feel bad when he saw her look depressed now. He reached over and placed his hand on her's. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up old wounds, I was just curious about knowing more about you. You don't need to say anything if you really don't want to."

Natasha smiled softly and shook her head. "No, I need to tell you. You deserve to know what you've gotten into." She smiled at him, a little bit of sadness in her eyes. "They say every saint has a past, every sinner has a future. I sure hope that's true." She paused here and then returned her gaze to their hands, glad that he was with her.

"I used to be a medical scientist," she began. "I started out as a doctor and then branched out when I began my research. I got all kinds of federal grants to research drugs and therapies that would help people affected by chronic diseases and I made a lot of headway. For awhile, I was the forerunner in my field of research. But the more I achieved, the more intrusive the government became. Not just the government, either. Hospital employees, spies--you wouldn't believe it.

"But I guess that's how they get you. Someone broke into my lab and stole the notes I had on failed projects. People that I hadn't been able to save or help. Some of them had horrific reactions to the trials--some nearly fatal. I try to tell myself that they knew what they'd gotten into--they'd signed all the waivers, talked to the lawyers, asked me questions. But nobody ever comes in expecting to be worse off than when they came," she said softly.

"Those notes were taken by a hospital employee, and I was lucky to be able to retrieve them. When I realized what they might be used for, however, I shut it all down. I made an excuse about a lack of breakthrough discoveries and new ideas and gave all the money back. I took all of the files and locked them away in a place where not even I could get to easily. Only my successes were published, and the barest of details about my failures were included in studies. Originally I wanted to go back to being a doctor--but that wasn't a feasible option. I was suffering from paranoia and felt as though I'd been targeted...So I needed to get away. I did everything in secret and finally managed to build this house and pull in these resources.

"I find that I make a decent living now that I'm retired." She smiled softly and looked up at him. "Well, I guess I didn't want to stop once I started after all. It's the short version of the story. And I did leave out something--but I don't want to remember it," she said looking into his eyes. "I hope that's a start for you..."

Christian wasn't quite sure which one of them had it worse. One one hand, he killed many people under the original idea that it was for the greater good. He was told that the people he killed were criminals, but they turned out to most likely be innocent. Now that he thought about it, either way he took people's lives. The thing that scared him about it was that he might've enjoyed it.

On the other hand, she originally intended to help people. She wanted to change the world for the good, hoping to cure illnesses. Of course there would be risks in testing new methods, and there were some failures. Someone tried to betray her and took her research. He didn't know what the reason could be. Maybe someone wanted to surpass her failures and steal the spotlight. It could've been sold as a biological weapon or method of torture. It could be as simple as someone being jealous of her glory and wanting to ruin her name. Either way, she lost her trust in people and fled.

Originally he thought as fleeing to be a cowards way out, but then again, what was he doing right now? Maybe running away was the only way out. Returning could lead to serious trouble whether it be death or the downfall of one's life. It haunted him to know that he was running away, but what was he to do?

It was nice to hear her story finally, and was actually surprised that there might be some she was keeping out. He was convinced that it was the whole story. "Thank you for telling me that. I'm sorry for digging up old wounds." He got up and moved over to her, giving her a soft kiss hoping to comfort her.

She melted into the kiss, pulling him into a tight embrace. When she finally broke them, she smiled at him. "Thank you for understanding. I must seem like a coward. Maybe I am, but I know that this way my research can't be used to hurt anyone." The faintest glimmer of tears in her eyes shone in the light, but she blinked them away. "Anyway, I'll tell you more if I feel like I can later on." She smiled and hugged him again. "We should finish eating and find something to do. Today's a good day to relax, I think."

And with that, she turned back to her half-eaten sandwich, forcing herself to finish it off.

"It's fine. Some things, you just can't control and the best way to take it is to keep it away from people." He thought he saw a few tears from in her eyes for a moment, and he felt a slight tug in his heart. It was a little hard to see Natasha upset, let alone crying. He wanted to try his best to make her happy now. When he finished his sandwich, he took their plates to the sink and went to Natasha.

"So, should we maybe watch a movie together while we relax?" He was a little excited to have a little quality time with her.

She smiled at him, relieved that he seemed to really understand her. He was the first person she'd really talked to about this since it had happened. In a way, she felt lighter now, having it off her chest. She was by no means a saint, but she wasn't horrible to the core. Christian and she shared that kind of connection. A lonely past, a dark one, perhaps. But it was a connection, none-the-less. Just one more piece to add to the puzzle that was their relationship. When he took the dishes, she smiled again, finding the gesture sweet.

"Yes, I'd love to watch a movie with you," she said with a smile. With that, she walked with him to the living room and closed the blinds so it would be a bit darker. They chose a movie together and she curled up beside him to watch, her arms around him in a gentle embrace.

Christian enjoyed watching the movie with Natasha, it had been one of the few times he actually watched a movie that had nothing to do with training. Just a simple movie, watching it while curled up with a loved one.

Honestly, he didn't pay much attention to the movie. His attention was mainly on Natasha. As she curled up with him, he placed his hands on her more 'sensitive' areas and pulled her closer to him. Sure they couldn't get intimate like they wanted, but that didn't mean they couldn't have a little fun together. He leaned in for a kiss, much more passionate than usual as his tongue rolled around with her's. At least he could get rid of some of the desires he's been craving to do with her.

The movie was simple enough--nothing mind-blowing. Still, it was a nice way to keep her mind off of other, more depressing things. When she felt Christian pull her closer, touching her more intimately, however, her mind went somewhere else entirely. She focused on his passionate kiss and returning it, hardly able to think of anything else. Careful of his injury she moved so that her body was more available to him, her lips still locked with his in a passionate kiss. Her arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer, still allowing him access to her.

He could take as much as he wanted, so long as they didn't get too carried away.

It was nice that she was allowing him to do this, not scolding him about his injury. All he had to remember was that they couldn't have sex, his body wouldn't be able to handle it. He pulled Natasha onto his lap, and had her straddle him. His hands wrapped around her hips as he pulled her in to kiss her, paying no mind to the movie anymore. "I'm sorry. It's too hard to resist. At least let me have a little fun with you." He said as he pulled her shirt off. He buried his face into her chest, sucking her breasts through her bra. His hands reached down under her pants and began to massage her rear. It was amazing, having never felt the body of a woman before.

She blushed softly, as she straddled him. She kissed him back, having forgotten everything but him. "It's okay," she said softly, trying to assuage the mild worries he had. "Have as much as you like," she muttered softly. She lifted her arms as she pulled her shirt off over her head. Her hair a bit mussed now, she leaned into him, shivering as he practically dove to her breasts. Blushing, she groaned softly in pleasure as he sucked on her through her the thin, lacy fabric of her bra. When he managed to slip his hands into her pants , she gasped softly, letting him touch her wherever he wanted.

His excitement made him a little rough, but she didn't mind. It felt so nice to be touched again--to be wanted on this level. Sex wasn't quite in the cards for them, but they could have fun like this. Her hands gently ran through his buzz-cut hair and down to his shoulders. As he continued to pleasure her, her breathing became more shallow, and her need to touch him grew deeper. Slowly, she ran her hands over his body, then began pulling up the shirt.

He reached around and unhooked her bra. It fell off and revealed her marvelous breasts. Back to burying his face into her chest, he began directly sucking her breasts, licking her nipples. He hated how his injury prevented him from going much further. It was like he was being taunted. Her wonderful body in front of him, but he couldn't do much. He raised his hands when she pulled up his shirt, showing his scarred body to her.

"Natasha? Is there anything we could do that won't hurt me?" He looked up to her, trying to look so innocent. It was a little hard being an assassin his whole life, but he wanted to do something. Stroke him, suck him, ride him slowly, anything. His arousal was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

For someone who seemed so shy and so cautious. He was a superior kisser, and the way he touched her sent sparks flying. She could hardly blame him for wanting more. "There are a few things we can do," she said, smiling softly. "But I guess we'll have to save the best for last--when you're better." A pretty blush covered her now, her nipples perky and stiff after his attention. She was getting more aroused by the minute, and she had to admit that she wanted him, too. They would need to be careful, gentle even, but that could be arranged.

"Yes, anything." He could go for any kind of pleasure now. At least once he's better, they could go all out on each other. That wait is going to be torture for him, wanting Natasha so badly. He leaned up and kissed her, letting our soft moans as his tongue rolled around with her's. His hands grabbed her rear and pushed down, grinding her crotch against his bulge.

Christian started to get into it, pushing her hips down faster and moving his hips with the rhythm. Unfortunately, he got too into it as a surge of pain shot through him. He stopped and grabbed his chest in pain, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry. I got too excited." He laughed a little, trying not to make it such a big deal.

She smiled at his eagerness and then went under with another kiss, her tongue instantly tangled with his. She held him close, careful not to put stress on his wound, but before long, lust had her caring just a little bit less about that. She moaned softly as the kiss continued, panting softly as he grabbed her, their bodies grinding against each other. It was more of a dry hump than a grind before he had to stop. When he pulled away, she panted softly, concern in her eyes. It was too much to do this right now. Frowning she gently, kissed his cheek and then the hand over his chest.

"We have to slow down," she said looking at him with a smile. With that, she slid out of his lap and picked up her shirt and bra before holding a hand out to him. "Come with me," she said, leading him to the bedroom. "Lie down and let me see if I can't take care of you." The redhead grinned and dropped her clothes where she stood, kissing his lips softly.

He continued to breathe heavily. It was like something was crushing his chest. Sadly, it was obvious that Natasha could see what was wrong with him, and he felt like their fun would have to stop. He gained a small glimpse of hope though, when she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. The rest of her clothes fell, and he stood before a naked Natasha, kissing him as her warm body pressed up against his.

He leaned back as she requested and awaited for what she was planning to do. Things were starting to get exciting again as he left his body open to do whatever she pleased. It didn't worry him, whatever she was going to do, he'll most likely enjoy it.

"I have to be careful with you for now," she said with a little smile. "You're still hurting, I know. We have to be gentle," she said softly. When he was lying down, she crawled up with him, straddling his body and letting him see hers. "Just try to relax. I'll see if I can't give you what you need." With that, her lips came to his once more, kissing him deeply, but keeping the touch light. Her hands gently skimmed over his arms and shoulders, delicately tracing the wound beneath the bandage, trying to sooth any lingering pain with the pressure.

She let herself sink into the kiss for a long moment before she pulled away, kissing his neck instead as she lowered herself down to his level, her soft, warm body just inches from his. "Touch me if you want. I'm all yours, Christian."

It felt so soothing. Even though she was brushing against his wound, it didn't hurt. It was more relaxing than anything. When she allowed him to touch her, he slowly nodded. His hands trailed along her body, brushing against her soft skin. For a moment, his hands stopped at her breasts, holding her curves. The soon moved further down her body, trailing down her stomach and to her lower region.

When his fingers brushed against her lower lips, he could feel that they were wet, wanting him to enter her. It made it all the more harder for him to have to wait until his wound heals, so that he could give her what they both wanted. For now, they would have to make due. His finger slowly forced it's way into her hot lips. "Does it feel good Natasha?"

She moaned softly, her breath catching in her throat. Natasha hadn't expected him to react quite so much, but he wanted her, just as she wanted him. It couldn't be denied. Blushing softly, she nodded. "It feels wonderful," she said softly, her pussy practically drooling as his finger worked inside of her. It had been quite awhile since she'd had anyone touch her or please her. "Christian," she groaned, kissing his neck, slowly sucking at his pulse. She lifted her hips a bit, reaching down between them to release him from his jeans. If he was going to pleasure her, the least she could do was attempt to return the favor.

"Tell me what you want to do to me," she muttered, her lips still paying his neck and collarbone a great deal of attention. When she finally got him free from the pants and what was underneath, she began to stroke him, slowly taking in his size and shape. Though she'd rather have this than the finger inside of her, she could imagine it, and she could imagine what he wanted. And he could try to imagine as well.

Once she began to stroke him, all sorts of ideas went through Christian's head. There were so many things he wanted to do to her, the only question was, what could he do? Letting out a soft moan as she stroked him, he wanted to try to one up her by fingering her a little harder by pushing his finger deeper into her. Leaning in to kiss her, he broke away slowly to answer her question. "I want to fuck you Natasha." It was pretty obvious that he wanted to do that, and it looked like she wanted that too.

He continued kissing her, slowly trailing down her neck. He gave her neck a few gentle bites before finally moving down lower to her chest, nibbling on her nipples.

She closed her eyes, shivering as he fingered her. Moaning as his digit reached deeper inside her tight pussy, Natasha squeezed him a little tighter as her soft hands slid up and down his shaft. Her lips met his as he kissed her again, and she blushed at his rather blunt statement. Well aware of what they both wanted, the redhead gently ran her free hand up his chest, wanting to explore more of his body.

There was just so much need--it was hard to know what to focus on first. It was harder to hold back, especially as he trailed his kisses down her neck and to her breasts. The little lovebites only excited her more. "I want to do so many things to you, Christian," she moaned. "I want to taste you, to touch you everywhere," she said. "I want to fuck you, too." So badly.

She was so beautiful, laying on top of him, naked. His finger continued to dig deeper into her hot pussy, juices flowing down his hand. Her hand squeezing his shaft, he flinched for a moment, but it quickly began to feel so amazing. After moving back up from her breasts to her lips, his hand reached for her ass and began pushing it down, rubbing the tip of his shaft against her moist slit.

"Natasha, do whatever you want with me. All I really want is you." Christian gave her a nice long kiss, his tongue playfully rolling with her's.

How could she deny a man who said things like that? Sighing, happily, she kissed him back, letting her tongue dance with his for a long, long moment, her wet pussy pressing her down against him. She moaned softly, tempted to just take him--but she was a little afraid they would get carried away again. She pulled away and smiled at him. "I want you, too. So let me do something for you, Christian," she groaned. "I'll have to ask you to stop for now, but let me give you something."

It was a little bit disappointing that he was asked to stop, but she was right. They were starting to get a little more into it than they should. Before too long, he would probably be on top of her and having his way with her. That sounds nice and all, but his wound probably won't take it and might reopen again. Nothing ruins the mood more than blood pouring from the chest after getting too intense. "Alright, if you say so." He smiled as he leaned back to allow Natasha to give him whatever she was offering.

She smiled and kissed him softly, letting his hands fall away. "Lay still and close your eyes," she said softly. When he'd done what she asked, her soft warm body began to move down his body, her lips trailing kisses down his neck, to his chest. She gave his nipples a little kiss and tongue flick before moving down his torso again. It wasn't long before her lips were on the tip of his cock, her tongue swirling around it. "This will have to do for now," she said. "I hope you enjoy it." With that, she took him into her mouth, sucking gently. He'd already received enough foreplay to last him awhile, she figured.

He was too excited, she thought. The least she could do was give him this. He could only do so much before getting carried away when it came to her. They'd have more time for that later. But for now, she wanted him to enjoy her mouth. Slowly, she took more and more of him into her mouth as her head bobbed up and down his impressive cock. She moaned softly and sucked him, working her tongue to please him the best she could.

Closing his eyes, he waited for what Natasha was about to give him. Her kisses felt nice, trailing down his body, tickling a little when she teased his nipples with her tongue. Then he felt her head down further, eventually reaching his cock. "Oh, it feels nice Natasha. I love it." He grinned as he shivered from her sucking. It felt amazing as she took him in deeper and deeper into her mouth. Faint moans escaped form his mouth, his hands reaching down and running through her red hair.

He already had a lot of foreplay before, he wasn't sure if he would really last much longer. "Oh Natasha, it feels amazing. Don't stop." His moans got a little louder.

Back
Top Bottom