Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Lord's Harem (HeartOfTheDarkness & Mad Hatter)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Throughout most of his life, Lucius has hated the humans. When he was a young boy, his father was slaughtered and his mother burned alive in front of him. He almost died himself if it wasn't for a dark priest that saved his life. The dark priest was named Velgor, and it was his mission to bring a new dark lord into the world. At first, the young vampire thought the man was crazy, but soon enough, he himself began to believe that he could be the next dark lord. He grew up, learning to master the dark arts, master his vampire powers as well as the powers of other creatures. To be a dark lord, he had to command everything.

In legends, it is said that for there to be perfect light, there must be darkness. Therefore, there must be a dark lord around for there to be a balance. One of the most famous ones told was the story of Dracula, a vampire that hated humans and almost conquered the world. Unfortunately, he was stopped by a group of holy warriors, and the reign of darkness ended. There have been other dark lords in the past, but Dracula was the most well known one.

As Lucius grew up, Velgor kept telling him about how much he was alike to Dracula. Being a vampire, the high magic power he has, the hatred for humans. He fed all of it into Lucius in order to convince him to be the next dark lord, and it worked. Now grown up, Lucius had the power he needed to create another reign of darkness. He conquered many different monsters, and created a castle stronghold for doomed warriors to enter. But there was something missing in his army of darkness.

"Master. Your army is near completion. Would you like to send out your minions to ravage nearby cities?" Velgor approached his Lucius, bowing his head.

"No, not yet." Lucius was standing in his throne room, looking out the window towards the landscape. "We are missing something. What if we have more cunning intruders? They'll get past the monsters we have out there."

"Shall I set up more traps? Make it more difficult for entry?"

"No. We shall do something else. A man's real weakness is his sexual urges. As in, we need more feminine beasts in here as well. Succubi, were-cats, dryads, harpies, witches, all sorts of beautiful and deadly creatures."

"Excellent idea. I think I have a map of nearby creatures, some of which you could use." Velgor ran off for a moment and came back to hand Lucius a map.

Upon looking at the map, Lucius discovered that there was a tribe of succubi nearby. "Great. I shall be off then. Expect new arrivals soon, and make sure the castle is in order when I return." And with that, Lucius burst into a swarm of bats and flew off into the night.

He arrived to the village pretty quickly and swarmed the area. He wanted to make sure that everyone knew of his presence before gathering in the center of the village and making the bats form his body. "Behold!" He said with a loud, booming voice. "Your dark lord has returned!"

Valsori, one of the tribe's reigning warrior's was the one of the first to spot the Dark Lord. Her boots dug into the dirt, her yellow eyes much like cat eyes - slit, intense, and deep. "Ranashi." She murmured softly.

Ranashi, who was a good few years younger than Valsori and taken in and taught well, lifted her head, looking up at her yellow eyed mentor. "Yes Valsori?" She said softly. Ranashi could feel it - there was a presence that hadn't been here for a while.

"We have a guest." Valsori said, authority and alarm ringing in her voice. Neither of the tribe members were sure if this was a death date, an attack, or a deal. Valsori could see the confusion in Ranashi's eyes, so she broke it down for her.

"Round the tribe, but mind respect. He is the Dark Lord." With that Valsori whipped around on her heels prior to the Dark Lord landing. His loud, power-filled voice didn't scare her much, but it was alarming.

Ranashi came out with the rest of the tribe, her head downed intensely so she could only see the hem of his clothing. "Dark Lord," She addressed him politely, quietly, after Valsori. Valsori was inevitable the shot caller apposed to Ranashi, so she was only shadowing Valsori's movements and speech like the younger sister, though Valsori and Ranashi were no where near related to each other.

Lucius had a large smirk on his face when he arrived to the succubus village. Two of the succubi, he assumed to be the leaders approached him and bowed their heads. Now this was how he wanted to be treated when he showed up, not getting challenged by several creatures.

"Raise your heads, please. I'm flattered that you already know that I'm the real deal." He said as he approached the two demons. "I have come to make a request. I would like to recruit your tribe into my dark army. You will be taking out my more cunning opponents, seducing them with your charm. There will be plenty of males, humans and monsters for your girls to remained satisfied. And when you've done a good job, you will be rewarded by me personally."

He raised his hand and brushed his finger against the taller succubus' skin, letting her have a small taste of the power he can offer them. "So, do we have a deal? Should we do the deal your way?" He knew of how they made deals, through a sex pact. If the male was able to satisfy the succubus before being finished himself, a deal that was rarely done with a human, mostly done by powerful monsters. "It can be just you and I, or we can include the whole family." He laughed as he pointed to the whole village.

Valsori place her hand on his, giving it a gentle squeeze, though the power was very tempting. "Ranashi?" She said, not looking at Ranashi to her side, who was staring intensely at the Dark Lord.

"Pleasure, Power, Protection?" She retorted, smiling just the slightest bit deviously. "I don't see how we could protest." She said, giving Valsori a quick glance, who was adopting a slow smile.

Valsori started deep into the Dark Lords eyes. "Alright, you've got yourself a deal." She said, turning her head back to her tribe, which stood some distance behind herself, Ranashi, and the Dark Lord, wariness tenting their eyes.

"Ladies." She said loudly, authority and demand in her voice as usual when she addressed the entire tribe. "We've subsided from our home, deeper into the Dark Lord reign." She said, then looked back to the Dark Lord. Saying this next piece quietly, in a murmur so Ranashi couldn't hear her even, though a sultry tone tinted her voice.

"If only you don't tie use to chains and beat us."

Lucius smiled. "Of course not. You are followers, not slaves. Chains and torture are for the prisoners, unless there are some of you that are into that." He smirked as he looked around at the village again.

They all had a look of desire in their eyes, as if they wanted him. He was starting to get aroused from all of them looking at him. And the two in front of him were perfect for what he wanted to do next.

"Now that we have a deal, how's about I get a little demonstration on how good you are? It'll give me an idea of what'll be in store for our opponents for the future." He reached out and grabbed Valsori and Ranashi. He held them around his arms and each hand groped their breasts. "You two will do just fine. So show me, how good are you at satisfying a man?"

Ranashi, unlike Valsori, was aroused by being tossed around, and slid her hand under his clothing, down his chest with her cold hand, in search for his dick.

Valsori, on the other hand, was tempted, but not with Ranashi. "That's one offer I'll decline." She said with much hesitation. "Call me greedy, but I prefer full attention." She whispered in his ear, then pulled back.

She was fully aware what she was doing, and it was against all instincts of hers to decline his body, which, may not she'd failed to notice, was unhealthily tempting. It was just something about Ranashi - her innocent appearance which was well more than capable of taking full attention if Valsori was to show if the slightest tint of hesitation.

Ranashi, hearing the hesitation in Valsori's voice, turning her finger around the head of his dick gently - if anything, she was a master at teasing. Her body was pressed against the Dark Lords - seduced by his power and blinded with lust that came all too naturally at the slightest touch to her kind.

Valsori took a step back, though the look in her eye indicated she'd give him a taste of her own demonstration given another time, a time lacking Ranashi. Ignoring the flutter in she stomach and waist down, she turned back to her tribe, head lifted.

One of Valsori's weaknesses and strength's where her pride - and she was conveyed her pride to her tribe, fluttering about the woman who had their eyes fixed on the Dark Lord, varying in lust as unique as themselves.

Lucius sighed a little when Valsori backed away. "Aww, that's too bad. But you've been such a good girl, I'll let that slide for now. Just promise me that you'll give me your time later on." He said as he quickly pulled her back in for a nice long kiss. He wanted to get a little taste of her before she was too far from him.

Once he broke his kiss with her, he let her back away and he turned his full attention to Ranashi. The young succubus was obviously very eager to get started on the fun, and her hand felt pretty good wrapped around his shaft. He began pulling off her clothes, giving the girl a better look at his body. When he was finally naked, he pulled the girl into him and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

He knew that the tribe was watching, and he loved it. It only gave him more power and it was something for the succubi to work up to. If they please him, they are to to be allowed to spend a night with their now master. A night they definitely won't forget.

Lucius broke away from the kiss and his hands began to caress Ranashi's body. One of his hands moved down to her lower region and his fingers slid into her lower lips. His other hand began to squeeze her voluptuous breasts, twisting and pulling at her perky nipples. "All you have to do is tell me when you're ready, and I'll be sure to make this an experience you won't forget." He whispered to the young demon.

Valsori glanced a few times at the Dark Lord and Ranashi - smiling deviously, but proud of herself. Though, she was tempted to take his attention off of Ranashi and to herself, but refrained from doing so by repeatedly thinking the Dark Lord was the same old song she'd sung a thousand times, and it helped.

Only slightly.

Ranashi had blocked out most of the tribe, pulses of pleasure originating throughout her body at his touch, staring at him like she was a lioness and he was prey, though he made it sound like it would end up vice-versa.

Everything about him was tempting to her, an exotic treasure she was going to have her fun and time her time with. A very slight moan escaped her lips she'd tried her best to sustain. His figure was everything to please - waist down included. Being what she was, it was inevitable she was going to get excited rather quickly, and just as her theory suggested, she was.

"And if I was to say that was now, what would you do?" She asked in a whisper in his ear, nibbling it just the faintest, making it more of a dare than anything.

Lucius took that as a request and pushed Ranashi down on all-fours. He spread her legs apart so that her pussy was a little more open, and he violently thrusted his cock into the young succubus. The feeling was amazing to be inside of her, so much better than any human woman.

He grabbed her hair and began pulling on it, pulling her body into him and pushing is cock in further. His polite appearance was now gone, and they all began to see his darker side as he was a passionate lover. He could feel the succubus's powers naturally trying to effect him, but it was only as a slight tingle to him. His powers on the other hand, must've been intense on the young demon. Getting filled by something with such power, and her lord was more than willing to provide more of that.

He slowed down for a moment to lean in and whisper to her, "This is what I would do. And I'll do it more if you please me in the future." He had a large seductive smirk on his face. He had claimed the tribe, and he intended on taking the prized.

Ranashi's mouth opened when he thrusted into her, first it appeared her sex moan had been muted like a T.V, but it gained a sound with time, and like a T.V, the noise grew louder as the pleasure intensified.

Succubi were naturally more sensitive in sex - sensitive as they felt more pleasure or pain, whichever was intended. It was all apart of the mind-games that had been practically imbedded in them upon 'creation'. So it was questionable if the Succubi did not react in any form during sex - and Ranashi was no were near questionable.

Her eyes were glazed with lust at his words ' This is what I would do. And I'll do it more if you please me in the future.'

"I most certainly look forward to that," She muttered, heart pounding in her chest, breathing shallow and shaky between moans and the faintest ripple of pleasure that would effect her. It was inevitable she'd been dominated, a feeling she rather enjoyed with a passion.

Valsori had disappeared back into one of the many huts, brushing her hair back. She was mentally praising herself, agreeing that allowing the Dark Lord to take them to his intended place was a good idea, though it'd been the advisory of Ranashi that had a major part in the agreement or turn down.

Lucius continued to ravage the young succubus' body, claiming it for himself. It was clear that she was submitting to his power, and he rewarded her for it by pleasuring her. "So, now that it's settled. Who's your master? Go ahead and scream it for the village to hear." He whispered as he leaned in and gently licked her neck. It was very tempting to bite her and have a taste of her blood, but he held back.

It was a shame that Valsori couldn't join in on the fun though. He would've loved to have the two of them to play with, making them both experience pleasure that they could only imagine. He'll just have to catch her while she was alone and use her body how he wished.

Ranashi closed her eyes for a moment, embracing his touch, his feel as her body tightened around his cock. "If the Dark Lord wishes." She murmured lustfully, a slight moan escaping her lips. "Oh, Lucius." She said loudly, though the sultry and lust hadn't faded, just in the way she understood his desire.

A fool's newborn wouldn't know the actual Dark Lord's name, though it was in all due respect and etiquette to call him Dark Lord - to address his power and high ranking in the land which he reigns king over.

Lucius finally came, reaching his climax and shooting his seed into Ranashi's pussy. Taking a moment to catch his breath, he kissed her neck. "You were amazing, my dear. I'm sure that you and this village will do just fine. And remember, if you please me with your work, you may be able to spend a whole night with me and do this constantly." He whispered to the succubus.

After putting his clothes back on, he looked out to the crowd. "Ladies. The castle awaits. Head north and you won't miss it. My humble servant Velgor shall greet all of you." He smiled at the new additions to is army. "Also, if you feel in need of some satisfaction, feel free to relieve yourselves with any of the other beings in the castle." Although he knew that they would all be gunning for him.

Back
Top Bottom