Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captivity (JShepard and myself)

James shrugged. "Had things I had to do. Sex wasn't on my to do list at that time, besides, the women were typically used up prostitutes." He told her. "You're welcome to stay in here if you like, and you really don't have to worry about bugging me.It's me that should worry about me bugging you." He said, grinning. "I'll be good now." He said smiling. "Well, as good as I can be anyways." He added, as he watched to see what she did.

She stopped, thinking about what to do. She was in a strange house, and maybe having some contact tonight would be good for her. She walked back to his bed, dropped the clothes and crawled into the plush bed. She curled under the blankets and looked at him. "I guess I'll stay with you then." she said and laid her head on the pillow. She watched him for a while, smirking at his words. "Well, at least you are gonna try to be good." she said. She curled further under the blankets, the comfort of sleeping in a warm bed amazing.

James smirked. "Mind you, I said try." He said as he rolled over, not going to sleep, but laying there, making sure she was okay. He thought of pulling her close to him, and cuddling with her, but he decided against it. If she wanted to fine, but he did say he'd be good.

Serafina laid there, her eyes closing. She felt James's breath on her shoulder and she scooched closer to him, her back pressing against his front. She hoped he'd wrap his arms around her. She inhaled softly and moved her head so it was nuzzled against his shoulder. She wanted contact, worn out, but still wanting to feel a mans touch. She kissed his forearm and smiled slightly.

Back
Top Bottom