Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captivity (JShepard and myself)

LoveOrLust

Super-Earth
Serafina stood underneath an awning waiting for a bus. The rain poured down, making loud drops on the fiberglass shelter. She looked at the schedule and cursed when she saw she had missed the last bus. "Fuck! I can't stay out here all night... where am I supposed to go now?" She had run away from home, trying to get away from her abusive stepfather. Her arms and back were bruised, the product of a barrage of hard punches and slaps. The young girl sighed and decided to keep going. There was no use standing under the awning all night.

She made her way down the street, soaked from the rain, her Pierce the Veil tee shirt sticking to her skin, her jeans drooping from her hips from the weight of the water. She had brought a small bag filled with clothes, but they'd probably be wet too. She kept walking for about another hour and a half, maybe forty five minutes until she saw a house in the distance. She decided to run the rest of the way, wanting to get out of the cold and rain.

The ivory skinned, black and teal haired girl arrived at the door, looking like a mess, she knew, and knocked. Her hair fell in stringy clumps around her head, dripping from the rain. She prayed someone was home, or even awake to help her out. She shiver and played with her lip piercings, trying to calm herself down. She knocked again, louder this time, and screamed. "Please! Help me!"

James looked up as he heard a knock on his door. Who could that be at this time of night? He wondered. Thinking he was hearing things, he went back to his newspaper. But second later, hearing the knock again this tim louder, and hearing a voice, he got up. Licking his lips as he walked to the door he opened it.

"May I help you...young lady?" He said, looking down at her. His big frame almost dwarfing her. He stood 6'2", his fit body showing no signs of aging, his brown hair cropped short and his eyes brown, with a hint of red in them. Seeing her soaked body, shivering in the rain, he knew he couldn't leave her out there. "Come in, what are you doing out there in the pouring rain?" He asked, as he stood to the side, closing the door behind her.

Grabbing a blanket, and some towels, he handed them to her. "Here. Dry off and warm up. I have a fireplace in here, you can sit by it." He said, leading her to his study. As he sat in the chair in fromt of the fireplace, he couldn't help but admire her body. Man, it had been so long since he felt the touch of a woman. His eyes flashing red, he smirked, his pointed fangs flashing in the glow of the fire. "So tell me, why are you all the way out here?" He asked, his urges rearing thier ugly head. He fought them off, and waited for her response.

As soon as the door opened she sighed. "Thank god!" she said and entered as he told her to come in. She happily obliged, taking the towels and drying her hair. "Please, do you have something I can change into? These clothes are so cold." she looked at him as he led her into a large room with a fireplace. She knelt in front of the fire, placing her hands in front of the flames. She shivered again, and stayed there, trying to warm herself up.

"I, I was waiting for a bus about a mile away, but I got to the shelter too late, there were no more running out tonight. I couldn't stay out there all night so I walked, trying to find a place to stay. I saw your house. I... i hope you don't mind." she said looking up at his large frame. "I... I just needed a place to stay for tonight, I'll leave first thing tomorrow if you wish."

James studied the girl. "Hm, probably nothing that will fit you, but let's go see." He said, as he looked her over. "No, I don't mind, I was just caught off guard there for a moment." He said, as he tried to find something for her to wear. He grabbed a t shirt and a pair of sweatpants with a drawstring so she could tie them on her. "Here, this is all I could find. They will keep you warm, along with the blanket, you can change in here, I will step out." He said, handing her the clothes and shutting the door behind him.

When she was done, he looked at her. "Those don't look to bad on you. Maybe not something to wear to the dance, but to keep warm, they'll do." He said, admiring her. "Let's get your clothes laid out to dry, then maybe you would like something to eat?" He asked, as he made sure that her clothes would be able to dry, so she could get back into them, she looked much better in her own clothes.

She took off her wet bra and panties on and changed into the sweatpants and tee shirt. She exited the room and walked to the living room. She smiled when he said she looked okay. "Thank you... what is your name, if you don't mind my asking?" she questioned. She laid her clothes out, including her bra and panties so they could dry also. She wrapped up in the blanket and sat in one of the chairs by the fire.
"Thank you." she said. "I really don't mean to be a hassle." She looked at the man and smiled. "This is a big house. "Do you have anyone else living here?" she asked.

"Ah, how rude of me. I am James." He said, watching as she sat down and snuggled into the blanket. He didn't mind her company. It had been years since he had a house guest, and he was due some fun. Butfor now, he would make her comfortable. "Follow me, we'll get you something to eat." He said, as he walked to the kitchen.

Opening the refridigerator, he looked in it. "Well let's see here, I have.." He said trailing off. He had many things, but a big black thermos caught his eye. "Come and see if there is anything to your liking." He said, grabbing the theroms, undoing the top, and taking a big drink. Replacing the lid, he savored the flavor from it. Shivering and licking his lips, he looked at her, not realizing she had seen him. "But whatever you do, do not touch this." He said, putting the thermos back. "I'll be in the study, it's just down the hall, second door on the right from here. Grab something and meet meet me there." He said, as he walked out, the fresh blood still lingering on his tongue.

"Nice to meet you James." she extended a hand. "I'm Serafina." she said. She shifted from the chair and moved it closer to the fire. She brushed her damp hair out of her face and looked at him. "Thank you again." she said and leaned back in the chair. She stood up when he offered her something to eat and walked with him into the kitchen.

She saw him pick up a black thermos and wondered what was in it. She looked into his fridge and finally picked out some lunch meats and made herself a sandwich. She walked out and went to the study. She sat in a chair in the study, looking down at he food. She didn't realize how hungry she was. She started to eat her food, before looking up at James. She wondered what had been in the black thermos and why he told her not to touch it.

Still tasting the contents of the theroms, he sighed. If only it was warm, it would have been ten times better. "Nice to meet you Serafina." He said, watching asshe moved closer to the fire. His thoughts were turning dark, as he wondered what she would feel like on his neglected body. He blinked, the thought surprising him a bit, as he felt his dick stir in his pants. Such a beautiful girl had wandered into his clutches, was he going to let her walk away, without doing anything?

Pushing his chair back, he waited until she was done eating. Smiling at her, his fangs in full veiw, he got up and walked over to her. "You stil look cold. I know just the thing to warm you up." He said, as he grabbed her wrist, stood her up, and watched as her eyes got wide. "Come now, this has to be better than where you came from. I've seen your back and arms. Those are angry bruises, lets forget them hm?" He said pulling her close to him, and putting his hand under her chin, and raising her head so she had to look at him. "Let me show you the real way to give bruises, one that involes just as much pleasure as is does pain." He added, before leaning in and kissing her, giving her no time to react.

Serafina placed her plate down after she was done eating only to feel herself being hoisted up by her wrist. She grimaced slightly, her mind traveling back to her stepfather and how he had grabbed her that way so many times. But this was gentler, not trying to hurt her. She heard his words and sighed. "Yeah, where I came from wasn't any good." She looked up into his eyes as he lifted her chin. When he told her to forget that bruises and he'd show her the right way to make bruises she felt her lower body churn.

As soon as he kissed her she blushed. No one had ever kissed her, besides her mother. It was unexpected, and not the worst thing that could happen. But still she balked. She didn't know this man. And she finally saw his fangs, her eyes widening. She backed up and stood there in shock. "W...What are they?" she asked nervously.

James smirked at her. "Do you really want to know?" He asked, as he was tempted to just bite her there and have her cooperate, or let her fight? He was torn. Feeding and no resistace meant quicker release, while forgoing the feeding, he would have to fight for it. Shrugging, he forgo the feeding, he waited this long, what was two or three more hours going to hurt. "If you must know, they are my teeth, the ones you saw, the sharp pointed ones? Yeah, can't you guess?" He said, as he ran his tongue over the tips of his fangs. "Dogs have them for a reason, well so do I." He added.

Laying her on his bed, he pinned her there. "So, want this the easy way or the hard way?" He said, as he leaned into her neck, and nipped at her jugular, knowing that she knew now what he was. But James didn't care. All he cared about was the two hundred year build up in his balls, and it was begning to irritate him. She should be figuring out what was in the thermos by now. feeling her pull away, he chuckled. "I'm not going to kill you. Besides if I decided I wanted to feed from you, do you really think you'd be able to fight me off, at my full strenght?" He asked her, his eyes glowing red with lust.

Serafina had known what he was, but the shock of him actually being one was overwhelming. When he pinned her to the wall she felt faint. Oh god, what did I get myself into? She was scared, definitely, but if he was going to feed, she knew she didn't stand a chance. She stood there looking into her red eyes and seeing the lust burning there. She struggled a bit, but resigned herself to the fact she stood no chance. She dropped her eyes and sighed. "The easy way." she said softly.

He promised not to kill her, but could she trust him? She thought about how kind he was. And all she wanted was shelter from the rain and cold. She sure got herself into a royal mess. She cocked her head slowly, exposing her neck, feeling his fangs brush against her jugular. "If you swear you're not going to kill me okay." she said dejectedly.

James smirked at her. "I keep my word Serafina, but do you really know what you are getting into?" He asked, feeling his cock twitch. He knew he could just bite her and inject his toxin, which took the pain away, but the side effect of it was extreme lust and heightened pleasure. He decied to test and see what would happen.

He leaned in and nibbled a bit on her neck, right were he would bite on top of her jugular. After a few seconds he opened his mouth, and sank his teeth in, feeling the warm liquid gush over his tongue, and closed his eyes. After sixty seconds, he stopped and injected the toxin. Finally he released her, licking his lips, the taste of her blood intoxicating in it's own right. "Sit down. Do not stand up." He told her. He went to the kitchen, got a glass, poured some apple juice in it, and grabbed some ghram crackers. He had to make sure she didn't pass out from his feeding.

"Here. Drink this, and eat a few of these." He said, as he sat beside her. Leaning in again, he kissed his bite marks on her neck. "Thank you." He wispered into her ear. "Now rest, I didn't take you in to feed from you." He said, taking a clean blanket and putting it over her. He watched as the toxins worked it's way into her system. It wouldn't be long before she was turned on.

"Does it really matter?" She asked, you are going to take what you want anyway." She said, gasping as his fangs entered her neck. Closing her eyes, she felt herself bleed into his mouth, her hands shaking. She waited for him to finish and stood there looking at him. She obeyed when he told her to sit down and placed a hand on her neck where the bite marks were. She leaned back in the chair feeling a little faint. When he came back with the food and drink she slowly at the graham crackers and sipped at the juice. "Thank you..." she said, not sure if she was really thankful or not.

Before long she felt a stirring in her abdomen, a hunger she could only feed with his help. The 18 year old looked at him, her body tingling, wanting release. She bit her lip and groaned slightly, shifting in her chair. She looked at him, eyes glazed over and her mouth parted. She slowly stood up and moved over to him, pushing him back in the chair, straddling his lap and kissing him deeply, her green eyes locked on his. She gripped his shoulders, tongue dancing against his lips, wanting in.

James smiled. "Of course it does. If you want painless, there are side effects, if you want to feel as I bite you, then you feel it, and then I'm done." He said, knowing this time it was too late. Letting her recover, he looked out the window, and smirked as she came over to him. He didn't make a move yet, wanting her to realize that this was her decision. Kissing her back, he reached down, and grabbed her ass, lifting her up, and sitting her on his lap.

Pulling her close, he undid the top of his pants, to let his cock free, feeling it spring up as he removed it from his boxers. "Get over to the bed." He said, giving her ass a spanking. "When you get there, strip down." He added, as he lifted her up and off his lap, and set her on the floor, making sure she was steady.

As he placed her on the floor she steadied herself and started walking towards his bed. She stripped out of the sweat pants and tee shirt before sitting on the bad. Her hands found their way to her clit and she began to rub it, her body trembling in anticipation. She was horny. Very horny. She didn't know why, but she wanted him. Or anyone for that matter. But he was there, and he seemed more than willing to give her what she wanted.

As he followed her in she gazed at his cock, eyes glazed over with longing and lust. She bit her lip and looked up into his eyes. "I'm so horny." she said, laying back on the bed, body on high alert.

"I know, just relax, and I'll take care of it." He said, as he gently moved her hand from her clit, replacing it with his tongue, licking and biting it, sending shockwaves of pleasure straight to her. Moving his tongue from her clit, he took his tongue, and ran it from the bottom of her wet pussy lips, making sure that he parted them as he did. When he got there, he stuck his tongue in her, letting his tongue explore her walls, making sure to get every inch, then continued up to her clit, giving it another bite, as she sucked it onto his mouth.

As he kept on her clit, he reached up and grabbed her tits, holding them, taking his fingers and playing with her nipples, making them hard little nubs, and rolled them and pinched them in his fingers.

At the feel of his tongue on her clit shock waves coursed through her body. "Oh shit!" she cried out. She moaned as his tongue prodded her pussy, tongue working inside her. "J...James!" she closed her eyes and bit her lip as he sucked and bit on her clit. When his hand reached her breasts she shivered, her body on high alert. She didn't know why but her body was reacting much more potently than usual.

James smirked at her confused look. He would explain later, right now, he let her have her fun. But then he stood up. He watched her, as he lined his cock up with her pussy, and pushed it in, getting all ten inches in, and watched her face. Not seemingto care, he started to fuck her fast and hard. Every time he thrust in, his balls would hit her ass.

"Ahh, god you feel good." He said as he continued to fuck her, her tightness feeling amazing around his cock.

When he pushed his cock into her she gasped, her body on fire. She gripped the sheets as he fucked her hard. She closed her eyes, moaning loudly as she moved a hand to play with her nipples, waves of pleasure washing over her. "Oh James... so do you!" She cried out. She arched her hips against him, moaning. She gripped his shoulders and leaned up, kissing him. It felt like the right thing to do.

Continuing to fuck her, he kissed her back, his tongue exploring her mouth. As she moaned, he sped up, his balls slapping her ass every time he thrust in, his arms holding himself up. Getting close to cumming, he moaned. "Where do you want me to cum? He asked her. "Make it quick girl." He added as he slowed down so she could make her desicion, but still on the edge, any stimiulation kept him there.

She gripped the sheets, close to her orgasm. She moaned and listened to the rythmic slapping of his balls on her ass. "Cum in me!" she moaned out. "I want to feel you fill me up." She looked at him, her eyes burning with passion. She kissed him one last time before fireworks went off in her body. Her inner walls clenched around James's cock and she began to squirt her warm juices on him, her body tensing as her pleasure erupted from inside her. "OH FUCK!!" she screamed, her fingers white as she clenched the sheets tighter.

James nodded as he sped up, thrusting a few more times, before he came, filling her up, moaning as he did. "Shit, your tight, milk me, cause I'm cumming!" He said, his hands beside hers, as they came together. Leaning in, he kissed her, then nibbled on her neck. Feeling the urge to feed, he stopped, and kissed her again instead. As he finished filling her with his cum, he sighed and shivered. "That was amazing." He said. Three hundred years, and he built up a lot of tension.

Pulling out, he layed on the bed beside her, and slowed his breathing. It felt as if he was human again, and he didn't like it. He liked his heart beating slower than a humans. He could get into a lot of places like this, and faking death? Well he didn't have to fake it. Techinally, he was considered dead. But he still had human functions. Such as cumming. And drinking.

She moaned and after she stopped cumming she laid on the bed, relaxing her body. "That was breathtaking." she said, looking over to him as he laid on the bed. She kissed him gently before laying back down, her heart beating fast in her chest. She looked at him and sighed. "I don't know why I needed that, but I did. I was going insane." she reached down and placed a hand on her stomach, trying to catch her breath. "James, I really think that was the best I've ever had." she ran a hand through her hair and propped herself up on one arm. "Thank you." she said softly.

James smirked. "Try going three hundred years without it." He said. "I would say it was breathtaking, but I have none to take." He said with a grin.
"I know, cheesy joke, but I had to." He told her, putting his hand on top of hers. "Hm, you think so? I should hope so. I've had a lot of time to perfect it." He said, wondering were all the time went. Turning on his side, to face her, he smiled. "I don't know about you, but I'm tired. That's one thing I still need." He said with a grin.

She wasn't sure what, but there was something about him very intriguing. She nodded. "300 years, heh I wouldn't be able to go that long. Well, besides the fact I'd be dead long before that." she said and chuckled lightly. "And yes, I'm tired. I'll go to the guest room, so I don't disturb you. I hope you sleep well James." she said, standing up and grabbing the clothes he lent her and started towards the door. She turned to look back at him and smiled. "Thank you." she said and began to walk out of the door.

Back
Top Bottom