Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Mistress to Serve; Many various ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenitentKitten

Planetoid
I am interested in the many different aspects of submission.

However, I will only play with female characters. Do not put my character in a position to have sex with male! (or an animal) (Apparently, someone managed to miss this aspect. Not sure how, but let me be very clear: female characters ONLY)

Also: I would prefer to play no younger than 20 in most stories, and 18 is an absolute minimum for me or for the other character.

I'm interested in stories in which a seeming normal couple have a very different life in their own home, where power dynamics (boss, secretary; professor, of age of consent student; etc) are either taken to the next level or reversed, stories of lesbian couples taking a pet, group stories of some group owning a harem of slaves, belonging to a harem, etc.

I am interested in play with bondage, sadomasochism, public humiliation, psychological control, perhaps even non-con.

If there are any Dominant Females who just want to do a mostly smut story of non-con breaking a new slave, I'm up for that at this time, as well.

Particular ideas (in each of these, I would play the sub/slave)

-Sailor Moon ideas: (all ideas relocate the girls age wise to post-college young adults.)

--Most think Michiru wears the pants in the privacy of their own home, but the truth is that, in private, Michiru wears the collar and happily considers herself Haruka's slave. (In this, they are equals in other aspects of life.)

--Makoto has wanted to claim Ami for as long as she can remember. With a little push from Minako and Rei, she does so. (Can start non-con.)

-Pern, always a fun world for some sexy RP:

--My character was chosen by a Green dragon, but as her first flight approaches, the idea of sex with a man terrifies her. Fortunately, though you're a Brown (or Blue) Rider, you're not a man. (Start with the flight itself, then the developing of the relationship--could be just submissive or perhaps your Rider has some naughty fantasies of her own she'd like to try out on her new pet.)

-Non-fandom:

--In a world in which slavery has become legal, one young woman gets in over her head in debt and is bought. (I know, not a fully developed idea).(taken)

--Slave for Two: She had served as maid of honor at her best friend (and former on-again, off-again kinky sex buddy)'s wedding, despite the fact that she was jealous. Now, a couple of year's later, she is being brought into their marriage, as their little slave girl.

--Breaking Teacher: She was a new professor, fresh from having gotten her own degree. She knows better than to be in relationships with students, but when one student decides to break her and own her, can she resist?

--Her mother's best friend: (age as well as BDSM and a lot of humiliation!) Her mother's best friend was a beautiful woman and old enough to be her mother, but since she'd graduated from college and returned home while she looked for a job, she found herself fantasizing more and more--fortunately, she wasn't the only one.

--To Break a Princess: A Princess is broken by her maid.

--Slowly Becoming Her Sister's Pet: It started out as a drunken dare, just kissing, and then more. Slowly, things spiral further and further: a smack on the ass during sex becomes a spanking becomes a riding crop becomes a full whipping; hair pulling becomes degrading talk becomes public humiliation becomes a collar and a leash; etc.

--Boss' Pet: Everyone knew she got preferential treatment, and hated her for it. Her lunches tended to be longer, she was allowed to goof off on the internet, etc. However, to be fair, she also worked harder and more efficiently than the rest of the team. However, their jealousy changes when the charade ends and instead of working at her desk, she know sits on the floor, tethered to the boss' desk. (taken)

--Mom's Pet: Over summer vacation, Mom begins to train her now adult daughter in how to be puppy. (This would be new for me.)

--Priestess and the Acolyte: it's well known that the priestess of Aleri were lesbians. Women, noble and not, often came to them to worship. What was not so well known was that not all Acolytes became Priestesses--some were claimed, collared, and used in a different kind of worship: the kind that Aleri preferred. When a noble born Acolyte is chosen by a priestess, she tries to resist, until she discovers how much she enjoys humiliation and pain. (taken)

I am open to forum, ICQ, or AIM--no camera, chat only.

Down the Rabbit Hole

RE: Looking for Dom Females; Many various ideas.

I would just like to restate that I'm very open to either ICQ or AIM. Both are listed on my profile. While I would prefer you PM me first, those are valid forms of play for me.

RE: Looking for Dom Females; Many various ideas.

It's been a couple of days since I've bumped, and I could use some more RPs, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom