Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

living treasure (Miq + LoveOrLust)

Lavi Negris

EwAO7.jpg

Lavi began continued his sail in search for the island in which all these rumor originated from. An island where vampires lived and came from to swoop down on the the harbor city of Astrich to steal away the city dwellers to bring back for feast. The city folk managed to find the island long ago and siege their castle and completely rid themselves of the menus but there has been a rumor floating around that the vampire princess has never been found and slain. Suspicion is that the Vampire lord has locked his daughter away and hid her deep into the alcoves underneath the castle. It was a treacherous area so no one deemed it worth risking sums of people on a hunch. However if this rumor was true then she would be the current vampire lord and bring the region into havoc once again by bearing offspring and raise a new army of vampire. The city dwellers feared this but there fears died as this legend grew and nearly became forgotten. Lavi however wanted nothing more than this rumor to be true for he would have a valuable new trophy he could snatch up for himself and lock away in his dungeon. His crew wasn't to thrilled but he well equipped them and filled their pockets well for this journey. They finally spotted an island manifest in a shroud of mist and Lavi grinned sailing straight to its shore.

Serafina had since escaped her lock down and had been planning on how to avenge her father. She hated those bastars for killing him. She felt tears prickle the back of her eyes. She shook he head. "I won't cry." She told herself. She stood up and looked out of the palace. Serafine had piercing green eyes and a ivory complexion. She looked down and saw a boat land on shore. Either they were just lost travelers and she had a meal or she was in big trouble. She grabbed a large sword, waiting for whoever it was to come. She had on a black dress that fell to the floor with ccrimson stiching. The bodice of her dress was a corset, and she had on a necklace her fathe had given to her. It had a gold chain and a diamond pendant. He had gotten it off a meal, long ago and since then it was hers. "If this is the end for me, so be it." She said, not ready to give in without a fight though.

Lavi started heading towards the castle with a group following behind. He cared little for the fire power they would provide but needed people to help sail the boat. For the most part he would be handling the said vampire princess and they might be useful for tripping traps before him or be bait for creatures on the way. He cared little for their lives and this vampire was his one and only goal.

Serafina hear the screams of men, her beasts attacking as they neared the castle. She looked up at a portrait of her father and sighed. "Papa, I believe I shall be with you soon." she said and sat in one of the large armchairs that were in the study. She looked out of the window, peering to see if she could catch a glimpse of her intruders. "They better be ready for a fight." she said softly, her hands wrapping around the hilt of the sword.

Lavi kept his sword hand resting on his hilt as he continued moving foward. His sellswords went down being slaughtered behind him. A giant hound ran up on him from the side. Lavi pointed a finger at the beast and a bullet of smoke flew from his finger tip tearing through the muts skull. The remaing dispatched his crew and rushed him soon after. Lavi swung his sword back a trail of smoke running off his blade and extending off his tip falling all the beasts by splitting them all in two at the waist killing off whatever few followers the princess had. He walked up to the castle door and he placed his palm on its center and blew it open walking up the steps.

Serafina heard the squeals of her creatures, the sound heart breaking. She looked towards the door, knowing it wasn't long before the men reached her lair. She fingered the small chain on her neck, her nails scratching lightly against her neck. She couldn't stand the anticipation. She sighed and stood up, her black gown brushing against the floor. She walked towards the door. Moving her her hand the door flung open and she walked towards the sound. A few men had gotten caught in traps she had set, and she cut one down, plunging her fangs into his neck, draining him of his life source. She wiped her mouth and kept walking, sword held by her side. "Face me you scoundrals!" she howled.

Lavi was the only one in the castle for all his crew was killed off besides for the few left to watch over the ship. He stopped when he witnessed the princess letting there be a a pause to size her up.

"I thank you for slimming down my crew. You've come to make this journey less expensive for me. I'm also glad that the rumors about this island were in fact true."

Serafina glared at him, her eyes shining red. "Yes, the rumors were true, but you shan't kill me without a fight." She said. She shifted slightly, the sword rising from her side. "I won't give in easily." She was ready to fight, to protect her life. She didn't know whether he had a stake or a silver bullet, but she wasn't going to stop and think about it. "Prepare yourself." she said shortly.

Lavi stepped into range in a defensive stance before shooting the tip of his sword forward but jerking it so that it stopped short not even scratching the skin but she was shot at with a gust of smoke to the stomach like a winding punch with only enough force to stagger or knock one of their feet.

Serafina staggered back, but quickly caught her footing. She wielded the sword and slashed at him, the blades clanking. "You want to play dirty?" she asked, jabbing the sword towards the ground, the sword breaking into a bladed whip. She swung the whip at his feet, catching the calf of his leg. "You should give in now." she said. "I'll go easy on you."

Lavi looked upon the girl. His expression not shifting with the mood.

"I have been going easy the entire time. I mean what if I were to harm you. Then my journey would have been for not"

The air got thicker with smoke about them making it difficult to breath by the second.

Back
Top Bottom