Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Loner (LoneiySong and myself)

LoveOrLust

Super-Earth
Brittany Davis sat in the library, her anatomy book in front of her. The freshman was three weeks into her first semester and she was lost. Not in her classes, no. So far she was doing very well. But there were so many people at this school it was hard to make herself noticed. The 19 year old girl had been a straight A student since the 3rd grade. She worked hard, and it got her a scholarship to her first choice school. Brittany was in choir in middle and high school, so she had a lot of friends then, but now in college, she was pretty much alone. Yeah, she had a roommate, but it's not like they were close. She sighed and started looking around.

Brittany had auburn hair that came down to her shoulders in gentle waves. Her ice blue eyes scanned the room, moving from person to person. This was one of her favorite things to do. Watch the other students, imagine which one of them were popular, which ones were strung out, which were the academics. IT passed the time, and it helped her feel less alone. She began to play with the small hoop that hugged her lip. She may have been studious, but she wasn't a complete square. She had her right eyebrow pierced, her left lip pierced, and she four tattoos. One was on her right wrist that said "Dismantle", her left wrist said "Repair", which was a title to a song by Anberlin, her favorite band. She also had the Alkaline Trio heart on her chest, which was a heart with an arrow pointing down with a skull in the center of it, and her last one was a picture of a broken bust with pale blue and white flowers with the same blue dripping down the side of the bust, which was another nod to Anberlin.

Finally her eyes landed on a guy. She kept them there, her eyes seemingly locked on him. He was very attractive, and she had never seen him before. He must have been an upper classman. She slowly leaned back in her chair and just glanced at him, wondering what his story was.

Daniel "Danny" Carthwright, sat alone. He was majoring in art. And life at the college was great. Being from a wealthy family, he got to go to whatever school he wanted. So, he got on a plane, kissed his parents goodbye, and set out. Ahh, the Americas. Home of hot dogs, booze, and loose women who will throw their panties at whoever is buying the next round of drinks. He laughed when he had bought his own flat. It was beautiful and when the parties were held, he was always responsible.

Today, he was looking at some classic paintings. In his acrylic class, he was supposed to pick a classic painting and recreate it. It was a toss up between "Birth of Venus" and something by John William Godward. He smiled and ran a hand through his short black hair. His hair was spiked. His blue eyes scanned over the pages as he ran his thumb ring on his right hand between his middle finger. He was dressed in a black tight shirt and black pants. His doc martins tapped along with a tune that was blaring through his ear buds. His eyebrows were pierced, his ears were decorated with spacers not large, just enough to see through. His tongue was pierced, his nose was also pierced. He had other parts of his body pierced, but one had to know him really well, or see him naked to know what. He also had a sleeve of a dragon wrapping around the body of a naked geisha under the watch of a tiger. He wanted to get more tattoos, but for now, that was all he had.

Danny hummed along to the music. He then glanced up. The girl was watching him. He looked down. She would deny it probably. So he lfabricated a yawn. Reaching up he stretched his back and yawned largely, but silentl. He then looked over at her. If she yawned, well, he would know and confront her, if not, she didn't.

When he looked up she looked back down at her anatomy book. He was hot, quite hot, but she didn't have the balls to stand up and say high to him. She sighed and stood up. She walked over to the health section and tried to find a book on diseases. She needed to find out how certain diseases affected the body and how. She smiled slightly as she passed the guy she had been looking at.

She sighed and finally found the book she needed. She walked back to her seat and sat down, opening the second book and writing in her notebook. She glanced up in time to see him yawn and she had to fight back the urge to yawn. She looked down and cracked her knuckles nervously. She wish she was more outgoing and not so shy.

Danny looked up and then to her. Hmm. He knew she was watching him, jsut the way she fought back the urge to yawn. The twitchy upper lip. He sighed and then reached into a leather sachel, he pulled out a sketch pad and a sharpie. Roughly sketching a woman that was laying on a bench. She was draped in gossamer in the original, so he opted for an open bathrobe in this version, listening to earbuds. Her hand resting against her stomach. He would probably add in a few piercings and tattoos later. He shut the sketch book and sotod up, returning the book to the shelf, he move over and watched her. She was cute. The way her tongue played with that piercing. He chuckled and moved forward and sat down.

"Didn't your mum ever teach you it is not to stare at strangers?" He leaned back and looked at her. His English accent was obvious. It had the soft lilt of a mix between Jude Law's English with a hint of Ewan McGregor scottish. His eyes continued to travel her body. She was cute. Very shy. Potential, so much potential. His eyes carressed her body and decided he would make the first step.

"Anyway, whatever, I am playing at a bar tonight. It is a campus bar, if you are old enough to go to bars, you should come by." He put out a flyer for a local bar, called the "Student's Glaze" and the band was called "The Seven Year Itch". He looked at her and stood up leaving. The ball was in her court, and he was late for a sound check.

That night, he smiled. He had a presence on stage. He loved being on stage. He loved everything about it. He usually took his top off during some time of the music and had panties tossed at him. He was close to making a woven carpet of all the panties. He put on black eyeliner. He grabbed his guitar and moved out with his band. Just a bunch of Yanks. Three Yanks and a English Scot. He smiled and came out. He was begged to wear a kilt, but he refused. He only wore a kilt on special ocassions. Before long, they were into their first set.

She watched him start to draw something before her eyes fell back to her book. She sighed and continued to make noted in the margins of her notebooks. She glanced up after a while and saw him heading towards her. Damn he was hot. When he sat down she looked up. She listened to his question and smiled slightly. "Sorry. I have a habit of people watching." She took the flyer he handed her and nodded. She wasn't sure if she would go. She had a term paper due in english. She watched him leave and closed her book.

She headed back to her dorm a little while later and started working on her paper. Before long though the thought of guy from the library came back to her. He had such a sexy accent, and his looks were just stunning. She stood up and straightened her hair. She put on a body fitting red tee shirt that stretched across her large chest. She slipped on a pleated skirt and a pair of black flats. She grabbed her keys and headed out of her room.

After a few minutes of driving she arrived at the bar, and entered, pulling up a seat near the stage. She played with lip ring again, a nervous habit she developed. She looked around at all the people and then looked up at the stage. Before long the band came out and started playing. She wanted to look at the guy from the library, but she didn't want seem like she was staring again. She enjoyed the music and leaned back in her chair.

Danny played the base and then looked over the crowd. He saw her. Playing with that lip ring. Oh God, just watching her tongue move back and forth. He wondered if she liked to play with rings with her tongue. He smiled and then between songs, he ripped off hi shirt and flung it at her and winked. Several girls squealed in delight and one even was so bold as to toss her black lace thong at him. The other guys of her group looked up at him and laughed a bit. THe lead singer continued to sing.

Danny's chest was glistening in sweat. In his nipples, he had two nipple rings. He swayed his hips a bit. His pelvic bone was visible and taunted the girls as to what it lead to. If his pants fell just a fraction lower, they might get a glance at his pubis. He smiled and soon teh music ended. The girls came up to get pictures. Every so often, Danny looked at her. He smiled and winked to her. He jumped off the stage soon and moved to her table and grinned. "So the bookworm is a bad girl, eh?" He smiled. Reaching down, he took her drink and drank it and smiled looking at him and grinned.

She caught his shirt and blushed, looking over his body. She couldn't deny she was attracted to him. She held onto his shirt and was taken aback when a black thing went flying at him. Her blue eyes glanced at the crowd trying to get a glimpse of who threw it. When the set was over and he walked over to her her breath caught.

She sat there when he took her drink and drank it. "What do you mean?" she asked, a smile on her face. "by the way, nice bass playing." she motioned to the waitress to get her another drink and leaned back in her chair. She was nervous, but she could at least try to be sociable for a change. "Want to have a seat?" she asked, scooting over a bit.

"Thanks." He grinned and then smiled and motioned to the same waitress and held up two fingers. He sat down and then smiled. "Yes, I do." He sat down and then looked at her and grinned. "So, that lip ring you have, I have noticed that you like to lick and chew on it." He smiled adn laughed a bit. Reaching into his pocket, he put a cigarette to his lips adn raised a cocky eyebrow to her. He loved to flirt. When the waitress brought the drinks, he winked and then downed the drink and leaned back and ran his hands along his stomach and chuckled.

"I think, you are a special girl. Very special." He nodded. "Prove me wrong, tell me about yourself." He lit his cigarette and dropped the lighter on the table. The lighter had a flag of England on it. He breathed out the smoke away from her so as not to offend. Holding out his tattooed armed hand, he smiled. "By the way, I am Daniel, but you may call me Danny."

She smiled and chuckled a bit. "Yeah, it's a nervous habit." she said. "How long have you been playing bass?" she asked. When she got her drink she took a sip before watching him light a cigarette. "What makes you think I'm special she asked, crossing her legs. She leaned her elbows on the table and took another sip of her drink.

"About me? Well, I was born in Jersey, I've been a straight A student since the third grade. I'm at UCLA on a scholarship and grants, and I love music. I've been in choir pretty much all my life. I have four tattoos, my piercings, which you can see, and two you can't." she said. "I've been to close to 20 concerts, and I play the flute." She said. "I'm kinda boring." she said and laughed.

"I have been playing base for about 2 years now. I can play lead and I can also play piano when the romantc mood strikes me, but it isn't very often." He ssmiled adn then looked at her and smiled. "Girls usually are close to wetting their knickers when I sit down next to him. So far, you have not said one thing that could be considered an innuendo." He smiled and looked at her canting his head and smiled drinking his drink.

"Jersey kid huh? You are straight As but you are riddled with piercings and tattoos." He chuckled and then looked at her and shook his head. "I would love to see the two I can't." He winked and leaned back and then nodded laughing. "Not boring at all. I am intrigued. Usually straight A kids blush when they get two different piercings. But...you have four tattoos and piercings." He reached out and stroked her hand and grinned. "Let me make you sing." He whispered softly adn then took her hand, taking out his sharpie, he put in his number and name and stood up. "Maybe next time, I will learn your name" He got up and left.

"Well, maybe I can control myself a little better." she joked. Truth was she was definitely turned on, the scent of him, cologne mixed with sweat was intoxicating. She was just to shy to try and make a move. That and she was unsure of herself. She looked at him and smiled. "And yeah, Jersey kid. I hated Jersey. But it's so nice out here in LA." She loved how adorable he looked when he cocked his head.

"Well, I'm not a nerd, I'm just studious. Which I have to be for the simple fact if I lose this scholarship I'm out of school." she smiled at his comment about making her sing. "Now if I didn't know any better I'd say that was an innuendo." she said, chuckling a bit. She felt a spark when he grabbed her hand and started to write his number on it. She looked at the digits, wondering what she should do. "Yeah, maybe you will." she said and smiled.

She watched him leave and heaved a frustrated sigh. She would have crawled right into his bed if he had asked her. But there was no way she could be that bold. She sat at the table, finishing her drink before standing up and leaving, placing a 20 on the table to pay for her drinks. She drove home, and walked to her dorm. She entered the room and stripped out of her clothes. She stared at her naked body. She wondered what he thought the hidden piercings were. He was probably thinking something sexual, but in all honesty she just had her hips pierced.

She sat on her bed, still not dressed. She couldn't get her mind off of Danny. His sexy face, his glimmering chest. She wondered what it would be like if the sweat on his chest would be from making love to her. Before she knew it her fingers were massaging her clit, a finger entering her wet hole. She was turned on. There was no doubt about it.

"Maybe you can." He smiled a wide cocky smile. "Studious, nerd, isn't it the same thing? I love nerdy girls." He growled and leaned forward and smiled. "I especially love tattooed and pierced nerdy girls. It means they are a nerd and they don't give a fuck about what others think."

"That was an innuendo, but also a promise." He smiled and watched her and nodded. "I sure hope so." He grinned and turned.

Before long, he was in his bed looking out over the beautiful LA skyline. He wondered what that girl was doing. What she was thinking. The way she was watching him, she was probably going to town with a vibrator, shower head, possibly her fingers. He leaned back and wrapped his fingers around his stiff rod and began to work himself thinking of her. Leaning back, he began to sing a soft song around every so often groans. He rolled his eyes and soon came. Wiping off what he could with his kleenex, he curled up adn fell asleep.

The next morning, after a shower, he was walking down campus heading towards his first class. His eyes watchful.

She moaned as her fingers rubbed her clit. She stopped suddenly and pulled a shoe box out from under her bed, grabbing a rabbit vibrator. She turned it onto the highest setting and slipped the vibrator into her pussy, the rabbit extension vibrating against her clit. She moaned and worked the vibrator in her pussy.

She closed her eyes and thought of Danny's body on top of hers, hands wandering along her body. She worked the vibrator faster, wanting nothing but to cum. She wondered how good it would feel if it was actually Danny.

Before long she cam, back arching as her pussy squirted her juices out, leaving a trail of cum on her comforter. She groaned pleasure coursing through her body. She pulled the vibrator out of her and turned it off, licking her juices off of it. She soon washed it off before putting it away and crawling back into bed. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up and showered, washing her body slowly. She wondered if somehow she'd see him again today. She got out, dried off, and got dressed in a pair of dark blue hip hugger jeans and a Alkaline Trio tee shirt. She brushed out her hair and dried it before leaving her dorm and headed towards class. She figured she'd call him later after her classes.

He saw her walking a ways in front of him. With a wide grin, Danny sneaked up behind her. He wrapped his hands around her eyes and leaned into her ear. "Scream and I will eat you out." He teased and kissed her neck and walked beside her and chuckled. "Where are you heading off to?" He smiled and wrapped an arm around her. He was wearing a dark blue button down shirt with the sleeves roleld up. Underneath he wore a sky blue zebra striped long sleeved shirt. His jeans were tight and showed off his curves. They ended in converse.

"Could not help but dream about those two mystery piercings. Was curious if you were going to the party that the Delta Phi Nu was throwing tonight. I am not a member, but I could easily see myself dancing in front of you while holding a beer." He chuckled. "Or if that is not to your liking, there is always dinner, where I am ever teh gentleman and then I take you home to my flat, lay you down, and eat a sundae off of your delectible little body." He grinned and looked at her and stopped outside of the art building and waited for her.

She gasped as everything went black. When she heard his voice and his words she smiled and laughed a bit. "What if that sounds like a good proposition." she said softly. She shivered when he kissed her neck. He knew just how to drive her wild, and she knew he knew what he was doing. "I was heading towards anatomy. I have human sexuality after that." she said with a playful smirk on her face. "What about you?"

"Yeah?" she asked when he said he dreamt about her piercing." she thought about going to the party, but when he offered dinner she slowed down. "Are you asking me on a date Danny?" she asked playfully. She thought about laying in his bed, his body on top of her. She figured either option she chose would end in the same way. Did she want him alone or at a party? She looked at him. "What would you prefer?" she asked.

"Human sexuality. That probably soudns more interesting than it is. Tell me, do they lay you out on an OBGYN chair and just shove a vibrator deep into your aching pussy and see what happens? Or is that for the teacher only." He chuckled adn then looked up at the art building. "Human sexuality, but only in acrylic form." He smiled and chuckled teasing her. He looked at her and smiled wider.

"Yes, I dreamed I was a little horny billy goat and your body was a lush rolling green glen and I was eating you up." He grinned and winked softly. "Yes, I am aching to get you on a date. I just want to know your name more." He smiled and then looked at her. He put his hands on his hips. "Either way I get you ultimately in my bed. One involves a drunk you, the other involves a sundae." He chuckled and looked at her.

"It's not too bad." She rolled her eyes at the vibrator comment. "No, they don't do that, but it might be fun if they did. She smirked at his billy goat comment and shook her head. "Really? A billy goat eating me up. Maybe you should be you, eating me out." she said. She nodded when he answered. "Art, huh? Are you an art major?" she asked.

She smiled and looked at him. I'd be glad to go on a date with you. And a sundae sounds delicious." she said and laughed. When he said he was dying to know her name she placed a hand on his arm. "I'm Brittany." she said. "And I'll give you a call after my classes, we can discuss what we want to do." she smiled and waved at him over her shoulder. "See ya, Danny." she said and winked.

"Ohh, see? Now I will never take that class." He smiled and then looked at her with a sly glance. "I was the horny billy goat." He licked his lips and then laughed and nodded. "Yes, even though I like to play instruments, I really love to draw. I want to become a tattoo artist. I already have my liscence to give piercings. Pierced myself in a very very tender spot." He laughed and winked at her.

"Of course, Brittany." He smiled and went into the class to begin his day and smiled softly.

"Well that's a shame." she said. She nodded when he told her he like to draw. "Maybe you should draw me sometime." she said. After she had walked away she headed to the main campus building heading to her anatomy class. She sat through the lecture, working on her anatomy homework from the class before. She was going to do it last night, but she ended up going to the concert. She was kinda glad she did. Danny was sexy as hell, and he wanted her too.

She finished her homework just as it was time to hand it in and then class was over. She then left the classroom having 30 minutes before her next course. She walked to the cafeteria on campus and grabbed a white chocolate mocha from the Starbucks on campus. She walked to where her next class was to be held and sat on a bench, crossing her legs, her eyes on the people passing her. She looked at the number on the palm of her hand and anticipation coursed through her bed. I hope he's as good in bed as he plays to. She sipped her mocha and tapped her plaid DC's against the bench.

"I would love to draw you sometime." He grinned and kissed her hand ever so much the gentleman that he was the devil. He walked way. Art was always engrossing, but today, he did a lot of paintings of women in orgasmic poses, dark lurking figures bringing them the pleasure that they always longed for. He smiled and left. Getting up, he moved down the way and saw her.

Sitting next to her he smiled and nudged her arm with his as he sat down. He looked at her and grinned. "Just stopped by o say hello before I went to work." He smiled adn hen stroked her neck. "I should be out sometime around 3 though." He stroked down to her ass and smiled laughign gently.

She looked over as she felt Danny sit next to her. "Hey." she said. She and shivered slightly as he ran a hand down her neck and down to her ass. "Well, alright. I hope you have fun at work." she said and laughed a bit. She sipped her mocha and looked at him. "What time do you want to get together tonight?" she asked him. She leaned back against the wall and tapped her foot against the ground. "Ugh... I hate waiting for classes." she said. "5 minutes seem to take hours to pass." she shook her head and turned her attention back to the guy next to her.

"Sure." she said as he got ready to leave. She stood up and when he pulled her in for a kiss she blushed and pulled back slightly, before her brain said "Go for it." she kissed him back, licking his lips gently before pulling away. "See you later." she said and smiled as she made her way into her class. I'll text you after work." she said and walked into the lecture hall, looking over her shoulder at him, smiling before disappearing behind the corner.

He went to work at the tattoo parlor. Just giving piercings and making appointments. He handled teh schedule of three other artists. He smiled adn then looked around. He was an intern. He watched teh guys give tattoos. He smiled and looked at her. Danny smiled watching a man get a naked girl tattooed onto his inner arm. The woman was in the throes of passion and looked suspiciously like Brittany. He smiled adn looekd at her.

After her Human Sexuality course she was done for the day. It was only 1:30, so she had a little time before she could text Danny. She walked to her dorm and sat on her bed when she got home. She kicked of her DC's and pulled her socks off. She picked up a light green bottle of nail polish and started to paint her toes, picking up a remote and turning on her iPod deck, putting on some Breaking Benjamin as she got ready for tonight. She still wasn't sure what she wanted to do, but getting him alone certainly had it's charm. Besides, she really didn't want to be sloshed when they had sex tonight. The last thing she needed was having her memory fuzzy from the alcohol. She decided to see if he wanted to do dinner. She finished her toenails and blew on them, drying the polish. She looked out the window and sighed softly. "An hour." she said, glancing at her clock. She wondered what Danny did. She looked at the phone number on her hand and took her cell out of her purse, registering the number in the memory.

Back
Top Bottom