Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New, Literate Roleplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role-play Slots. 3/5​

Hello! This is my [Lygerastia's] second draft role-play thread!

I gave enough information the first time around to have some rather nice responses sent my way. Several of which have evolved into ongoing role-play's.

I am going to be placing a maximum limit of five partners at a time. This I feel is both very generous and the most I can possibly handle.

Now...since my introductory thread was so wordy I'm going to cut it down a little. :) Make it simpler.

I'm kinky online. In real life less so...but as this is fiction I will be open to many things. The caveat being that they are played well. I've had experiences where two role-plays of the exact same kink felt vastly different in approach and my reaction.

Please don't treat me like my characters.
If my character is being treated in a way that would be considered abusive or unpleasant outside of the world of the role play, well...don't extend that to the world outside of the role play. If my character happens to be a domme, you don't have to tip-toe around me or use thee's and thou's.

I try to be a nice person, I will do my best to respect you and be on my most polite behavior. Please respond in kind.

I know I've been asked in the past so out front, I don't use instant messengers. I have in the past, but I've found they get bogged down with lengthier replies, people who are used to using them tend to give me less satisfying reading. I primarily prefer to use the personal messaging system, email is a possibility as well, but sometimes it is hard to keep emails timely.

Preferences​

I'm going to start putting down each of my F-list profiles...each will be different and some will include interests or likes that are not on the others. Generally because if I'm role-playing a certain character type, I'm in a certain mood.
It's also easier for prospective partners to find which me they like best!

---

This is just my basic MxF list of kinks. As such, it's going to be a lot more general and less geared towards mood or orientation than the others.
I'm not so sure about the 'Fave' 'Yes' 'Maybe' system of rating the things I enjoy...so I'll try to explain how I'm going to organize them.

Fave's will be things that I especially like to be in a role-play, not necessary, but desired. (Will not apply with general)

Yes's will be things that I have frequently enjoyed and welcome being included in a role-play.

Maybe's will be things that I occasionally enjoyed in the past and are an open possibility but I don't seek them out.

No's will be...well...no. Just No. Since there were whole categories that for the most part I am not into...I just left those out. So...no Vore, Snuff, Hard Torture, or Scat. Water-sports...is...well...convince me first in role-play that you're erotic enough to possibly bring it up.

There are a lot of choices also on here that are...well...either I think they're rare enough that I won't be requested about them too often, or something I think is small enough to not really warrant a preference. Things like..."Biting, Kissing, Slapping, ect." If I have something heavier than it listed, then it's likely I just didn't want to clutter my list.

General Kink Lygerastia

---

This profile is for my submissive characters or moods, since there are a lot of kinky people who like to Dom ;) this will give a round quick overview of what I'm into.

Submissive Lygerastia

---

This profile is for my dominant characters or moods.
Dominant Lygerastia

---

Futa Lygerastia
I almost always prefer to play this as a dominant character. The title should be sufficient enough to describe what this is about.

---

Yuri Lygerastia
Self explanatory, girl on girl F-list. Applies to Vanilla, Submissive, and Dominant likes and what have you.

---

IF I HAVE A FAVORITE OR YES LISTED, I DO NOT HAVE TO INCLUDE IT.
I respect everyone's particular squicks and if something makes you uncomfortable we don't have to touch on it. Promise. -Reassuring Hug-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom