Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempted By Evil (SpellBinder/Yoshie)

The morning sun was bright as it illuminated the room. She hissed at the sunlight and used her power to close the blinds because she did not wish to move from her position. She cuddled next to him curled up and looked at his sleeping face once more before drifting off again.

Mathew grumbled something as the sunlight started to hit his face, he started to shift a little before there was a soft hiss then the room went dark again. His arm started to move of its own accord and wrapped itself around the demoness and started to pull her more into his own body before he settled down again back into sleep having forgotten everything in sleep.

It was afternoon now. Winry usually started her day at around 1PM but today was different. She woke to something being amiss. There was a powerful force in the forest near her house. She looked at the sleeping paladin in her bed and threw a pillow at him to wake him up. Not spilling the Johnny Walker that she had just placed in her wine glass she stated to him.

“Now would be a perfect time to test out that new blade and power of yours. There is a demon outside; might be destroying shit but I don’t care… he’s on my turf. I want him off and I want his soul. Gather it for me and I will make you new armor. You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours. You haven’t forgotten our agreement have you Innocent?” She said hoping by now he was listening.

Mathew had no idea how late it was or tat the demon ad left the bed, until he was hit with a pillow to the face. He started to grumble and move having no idea why he was woken up when he was so dam tired still, it was as if he never slept at all. Maybe he got most of his energy back but not all yet.

His eyes slowly started to focuse where the sound was coming from. It looked like he was still where the demon lived, what the heck happened with them last night, he was so dam sore. He started to shake the sleepiness away as her words started to seep into his mind. He started to grumble something as he got up walking around naked grabbing his cloths and starting to put them on along with the dagger. "Is this thing what ever it is even worth my time? I just sent back the strongest things that ever threatened my town. What ever it is hasn't even got close enough to worry yet it could just pass by....." he said to her though the armor was very tempting and might be worth while to get.

She smiled. “It might pass by… or it might cut you into seeing as though your new power is a threat!” She said pointing to his glowing hand as he touched the dagger. She grumbled as she looked over her body. “Apparently I am not the only one who got a make-over last night. You did too… but whatever power you got… you need to figure out how to use it. You are weak right now because your body is trying to cooperate with your new power. Granted I have no idea what it is so… you are on your own with that… but I sense that it is strong. It’s not demon nor paladin power… I sense something pure… something I would not want to get on your bad side… let’s just put it that way.” She said.

He watched the demon as she started to speak in responding to his words, she had a point all this new power that he had could attract what ever it is to him to try and destroy him just to make itself feel safer or to even challenge itself who would know what is on the mind of monsters or lesser demons. As she finished talking saying that he had gotten new powers and his body changed though he did not see it himself. However he did feel weak when he should of felt stronger. Though for some reason his hand rested on the dagger and it seemed like an aura that was different from before was extending a grayish color around him. It was nether the power of darkness nor the power of light but it seemed like the powers melded together and for some reason started to call to the demon with a very strong urging. Calling to her to feel the new power to taste of it to have a small sip of it. Since it was something pure but nether good or evil it was something more.

“Scary… isn’t it?” She cooed at him. “It seems…” She started to pace around him. Her hips moving like bass to a song. Those crimson red eyes peering at him with a mixture of both hate and lust.

“You could say… I’m addicted to you right now…” She said. Seduction touched his face as she spoke. “It’s easy to see why… and it’s oh so enticing isn’t it Innocent? Now; this question will remain… what will you do with all that new power? Will you use it for good… or… will you try to kill me.” She placed her hands on her body and traced down to her hips. “You wouldn’t dare … put a scratch on perfection… would you… Innocent?”

Mathew gave a shake of his head. "It is not so much scared as it is surprising. I have no idea what is happening to my body or soul for that matter." He said to her as she walked around him, the magic seeming to move with her, reaching out then pulling back. It was taunting her asking her to meld with them even more to make their power even stronger.

"Wait. You are addicted to me right now? Why....... What will I do with this power? Well that is easy I will keep to my bargain with you and protect my people." He said simply before she continued. "I would do no such thing to you, as long as our bargan is held to and you do not try and trick me into doing something evil then I will never turn my sword on you..... You are getting far too lovely for me to kill just to be freed from a bragan that I willingly entered." Though if she grew even more lovely it would be hard to kill her even if he was ordered to or had to, to save his people.

“You…” She got closer; enough to whisper in his ear. “The magic you possess now is… intoxicating… But to avoid me sucking your mana dry you have to control your… urges.” She said cascading over his dick. “Your emotions also control your essences… and as long as you desire me so strongly… your aura will not waver around me… which in turn draws me to the essence. Think of it like a bear to honey… the more honey in the tree the more you want to eat it…. But too much of a good thing is bad for you Mr. Bear.” She warned.

Mathew watched her as she got closer, the whisper causing a shiver to run down along his spine. He raised an eyebrow at her word of sucking all of his mana out of him. "You would suck me dry? How could you do that? Are your a succubus or something? Wouldn't it break your contract? Then again I seem to have so much more then I used to could you really take it all?" He asked without the questions stopping at his brain before being asked. Then as she continued he wondered why she referred to him as the bear, maybe it was the whole thing that he had to take her for her to be able to draw from him and to get what every it was he got from her. It was kind of odd then he took in a deep breath and then slowly focused his mind and the power around him started to die down and stop calling to her as strongly.

“You are learning…” She whispered again; this time noticing that his mana spike had decreased. “You must learn to control your power, less other more powerful and more deadly than I will come for more than just that cock of yours.” She cooed. “Now, you must learn not only to hide that power but you must learn to control it. Make it yours. Make others fear you and well… in your case use it to help those that need your assistance.”'

She backed up just a bit seeing as her desire for him was waning.

Mathew was doing what he could to draw all of the new power back into himself, he was taking in deep breaths gaining a firm hold on his emotions and power. It was a good thing that magic tended to have the same basics. "Why would others dare to challange me if they could feel how powerful I am. Wouldn't it chase away more then it would attract? Or are there others who could take my power?" He asked as he ordered his thoughts. "How can I hide this power and make it more under my control?" He asked like an afterthought.

Back
Top Bottom