Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempted By Evil (SpellBinder/Yoshie)

Mathew figited a little under her gaze, the passion in them overwhelming him a little. "Well I would not worry about them putting anything together since they are no longer on this plane. I really don't think they will be back any time soon. Unless of course I am mistaken about something.... If they hunt us they hunt us, I have fought a few demons and ill fight more if I need to..... As for thinking of you being kind I would never dream of it." He says with a chuckle. As her hand moved up to his face causing his hand to touch hers there, things have just been happening way too fast today but he really did need to figure out what he should do. Maybe he should leave now......

She swayed those powerhouse hips of hers, while she was climbing on top of him. Her red passionate eyes burning with desire and flames glaring at him, seemingly piercing his insides with her desires.
“Since you are here… and talking like that… I want to do something else dirty…”
“Lust is the answer to everything, when you are sad… have sex, the emdorphines will release and make it feel oh so much better.” She moaned in his ear. When you are happy, have sex, the passions will feel so deep, so hard, so…. Gooooood!” she moaned touching his face. “When you are angry, which you are right now… well…” She ripped off her black dress revealing a lace black bra and matching thong. She took her hair out of the top bun it was locked in and her hair cascaded around her shoulders. She leaned infront of him giving him a good show of her possessions.
“How’s this…?” and then put his dick in her mouth. Placing the tip of his dick in her throat she didn’t gag, instead she hummed so that the vibration was appeasing. Taking it out her mouth she did a butterfly flick on the tip of his dick and then deep throated it once more, licking the balls as it was still in his throat. Taking it out of her mouth she grabbed it by her right hand and then placing her left hand on it she did a counter clockwise motion as she sucked the tip. She made sure it was extra wet as she liked to drool on her dick. Taking it out of her mouth she looked at him.

Mathew was not sure what was going to be happening between him and this demon, should he really still be here or did he have any real choice in the matter. He did after all have a contract with her for power to keep his people safe at the price of his holy soul so should he not take pleasure in what he had seemed to pay for. But no he should try to resist her, though it was very hard to even think strait with her so close to him right now and then things got even worse. When her sexy hips moved on top of him causing his thoughts to be blown away he looked up the demon's lovely body, and then swallowed hard as his body started to react to her, his member starting to get hard again even though it had only been a short time since he last came. "Should we be doing this now that you have you mind back....." He said before he stopped speaking when her lips went to his ear. As her words went threw him, it caused his body to react even more, his breathing picking up again and his heart starting to thump in his chest.

He let out a gasp of pleasure s she took his cock into her mouth, causing his hips to buck up against her, his back arching against the bed. "Oh goooooodddddddd!" He moaned as her mouth and throat wrapped around him and took all of him in, and sent vibrations running down his cock and threw his body. when she finally took his cock out of her mouth it caused his body to relax a little letting him get a little breather, it was written there plain on his face that he did enjoy what she had done, and his hips were lifting slightly and pressing into her hand.

(OOC: I didn't have internet for that whole month, my bill keep ranging from $200 to like $180 when it's suppose to be 59.99)

She was grateful that he was enjoying himself, it had been a while. A long while since she had the task of pleasing someone else besides herself. Licking his member once more she looked up at him and gave a half smile. The expression on his face was more than that of words could say. No words needed to be expressed at this time. No, it was her and him. Honestly she wanted to see if it was indeed just the influence of demonic power or was it really her and him and their darkest desires being let free at that time.
The more she thought about it, the more she wanted him… the more she wanted him the more her urges began to grow. It wasn’t that hard, considering the man was indeed attractive, he had all the right things that a women would love, including his touch. His hands to her were the best part. “We shouldn’t be doing this… no, but I would like to conduct a test.” She eyed him curiously.

(Well Dam! I really hope things are all fixed and ok again. I know how things like that can really be a pain in the ass to fix.)

Mathew could not really understand what was going on with him and his body, he was sure that the demon might have some idea as to why things were happening like this. When she licked his member his body shivered from the feeling of her wet, soft tongue on his sensitive member. His hands went down to her head and then started to gently run his hands threw her hair dragging his nails along her scalp. He looked down into her eyes and he could see that she more then wanted to conduct the test she had in mind and it would be hard for him to talk her out of it even if his mind was not clouded and he wanted to. "Conduct a test? what kind of test?" He asked without really thinking if he really wanted to know the answer or not.

(Yes, it happens but thats the reason why I haven't been on. Dealing with bills and everything the shit's getting overly out of control)

She smiled and then stopped only for a brief moment. “Well last time, we were under the influence of magic and demonic powers and we had no control over what we were doing. So now, that we are in sane mind and body, well some of us. Then we can try this doing it on sane purposes.” She giggled and went back to doing what she was good at. Making him lust after her and she used her hands to massage his body as her eyes worked on his mind.
“Yes, now I want you to sit back and enjoy, but do not cum… I have not gotten what I wanted out of this.”

Mathew was breathing heatedly when she stopped his member shaking in her hand. "Sane? I don't think I am back to norrrraml." He said as she started in on his member again, he could feel even more heat running threw his body as she sucked and licked at his cock, his hips were starting to thrust up into her mouth as she continued. His body shook with pleasure as more and more built, "I dont know how long ill be able to hold back." He said in a breathless voice.

"Well, in that case..." Was all she could mumble before she began to kiss him. That tongue of hers roaming his mouth, hers tantalizing, teasing and playing with him, his mouth was warm but hers, hers was on fire. Smoke emitted from her body as she tried to calm her temperature down so that he would not burn; seeing as she was a demon and all. Her hands holding his sides as she watched as he was seemingly addicted, transfixed on her, the attention was exotic, she had never had someone who was this infatuated with her, she might as well enjoy it. She rode his dick like a champ, back and forth, front and then back.

Mathew was cut off from anything her would of said to her when the demons mouth met his and stopped him from saying anything, he was only able to resist her for a second before he started to kiss her back his tongue playing with hers, his mind still foggy and what ever she was doing was not helping things for him. When her body started to get really hot he started to come back to himself and try and break away from her the heat and the pain starting to draw him out of what ever she was doing. However once her body cooled down again there was nothing he could do his mind and body just focused on her and he let out a moan when she took him into her body, his hips moving against her trying to get even deeper into the demoness as she road him.

"Now, tell me Paladin, ever had it so good?" She said as she bounced up and down on his dick. She was breathing heavy seeing as though she was moments away from an orgasm. She placed her back on his chest and started to grind on his manhood slowly and then in circling motions, moaning and touching her breasts, her nipples as hard as diamonds. "More... " She whispered in his ear as her orgasm approached.

Mathew let out a groan to her question, his member throbbing inside her from the waves of pleasure running threw him. "I....I have not.... I am not often with women." He said trying to get his words out smoothly but he failed. He let out a gasp every time she landed back down on top of his member, his body started to shake from the pleasure as she started to grind down on top of him. when she asked for more his hips started to thrust up into her body as hard as he could, his hands moving to her ass and giving it a good squeeze.

"Yes, touch me, revel in this; take lust as your driver!" she commanded.

“Look at you Innocent… you are playing it safe and waiting, so nice, so gentle. But this; my sweet one, you do not need to play safe here. Announce what you will and see where it leads you. "You have not been with many women this may be true but I; I my dear am your first demon and I shall teach you the ways of lust. Now, come proper if you wish to please your Mistress.” She said pulling his head in closer for a kiss. This time the kiss was slower, more meaningful and she wanted him to feel the kiss. She wanted him to enjoy it. To live in the moment of what they were on the verge of making. Breaking the kiss she looked at him and smiled.

Mathew could not understand what was taking a hold of him, his body was starting to move against her more trying to drive deeper into her body. He was trying to fight against it but the heat in his body was so overwhelming that he was having a very hard time controlling anything that was going on with his body. His body bucked against the demoness as she road him, his hands pulling her harder down into his thrusts, his control was already starting to fray when she told him to come, his seed started to spray into her again as his moan was cut off by the demonesses lips, he kissed her back just as slowly getting lost into the kiss as all the pleasure overwhelmed his seances.

She was whispering in his head, she saw the battle raging between him and his hormones. She watched as his body tried to fight to no avail. Her eyes loved the pain he was going through, it was a battle between good and evil. Lust and love, Sin and Cardinal pleasure. She smiled evilly as her tongue traced his lips, as her hands relished his skin, her nails scratching him at every turn, every corner, growling and biting with those full lips of hers. His pain was her pleasure and she drank from his fountain of lust, it was a water never ending, a overflowing bounty of cardinal sin. She could not possibly be more happy. "Don't control... let it go." She said in one ear, moving over to the next. "You want this... your body wants this..." She giggled breathing more, faster this time. "Yes, channel all your hate... fuck me.... FUCK ME!"

Mathew was having such a hard time keeping thoughts running threw his head, every time something would start to form, it felt like something just came in and blew it all away. He did not understand the look that he saw in the demons eyes, they were burning with something that was unknown to him as he did what he could to fight against his body as his seed continued to pump into the demoness, as his hips kept up their thrusting. His body arched up against her biting nails his body enjoying the pain and feeling of her nails digging into his flesh and lips biting at his lips as moans were torn from his mouth. He let out a loud groan as her words got threw to him causing his head to shake as his body started to work harder, his hips bucking up into her and his hands moved to her hips and dug in hard as he started to pull her down into his powerful thrusts.

Winry cooed, letting the lust take over her. “Yes, cum inside your Mistress… tell her how good it feels Innocent. Revel in her pussy juices.” She said tighting her muscles so that he could feel every contraction of her walls. The moon was beautiful coming through the window almost shining on their foreseen act. Her hips now matching his rhythm; he was thrusting hard now; the more he plowed the more she came. His dick now covered in the mess they were both making. She wanted to feel all of him. She wanted to corrupt this little holy man into her plaything but she also wanted to teach him how to please her seeing that this might be his first time with such a demoness.

“Touch my breasts knead them in your hands. Don’t forget to suckle on them from time to time. It takes patience but you must learn to please your Mistress Innocent.”

Mathew could not understand how he could still be going after he came already inside the demoness, yet he was still hard and his body was still able to keep going, pumping in and out of the demon his seed continuing to flow into her. As her words came to his ears, he started to shake his head slightly as his hips continued to move, not wanting to answer her or put words to how good it felt but her words could not be ignored. "Oh.... God.... It feels...." he groaned out as her walls started to tighten around him his words cut off as the new flows of pleasure ran thorough him. It took him a little bit of time for his body to adjust to the feeling before he was able to continue speaking. "It... feels..... It feels so warm and tight. I can feel your body squeezing around me and every spasm of it." he panted out.

At her next words he did not know if they were a command or a request but he could not stop himself from taking advantage of her words because he did truly somewhere deep down want to do just that. His hands moved away from her hips as he leaned forward to make her breasts easier to get to, his hips continued to move on their air all be it at a slower pace as his hands ran over the wonderfully smooth and soft globes of flesh. His hands started to dig into the large mounds the flesh sliding between his fingers as he squeezed and dug into them his hands playing with them. As he leaned forward to one of her breasts his tongue flicking out and starting to play with her nipple for a short time before his lips latched onto it and started to suck and tug at it.

She let out a chuckle and then gracefully played in his hair.

“You are still going… you are pumping my womb full…” She said her legs almost buckling at the pleasure. “You cannot stop yourself can you? You like the lust taking over your body? You wish to feel all of me?” She said pumping back now. Her orgasm was building once more and even for a demon she didn’t know how much more of this man she could take.

“You are learning… ooohh… Your Mistress is about to cum again…”

He let out a moan into her breast and nipple as she started to play with his hair, shivers running through his body at the contact the contact.

"Oh god yes why am i still going?" He asked with a groan letting go of her nipple before biting at the side of her breast, his legs and hips starting to get weak as he kept going. His fingers finding her nipples and starting to pinch and twist them a little. "I cannot.... why is it doing so much to me and yes I wish to feel all of you." He said panting as his balls started to tighten as if gathering themselves for a final blast even though his flow of see never truly stopped. it was like it was just getting sucked out of him.

I want you to beg for mercy.” Her hand going for his hair now. “You…will…know…pain!” She exclaimed moving her hand and moving back into a comfortable position; finally wrapping her legs around his waist.

“That is a token… they always say pleasure before pain right?” She giggled. “Give your Mistress your final orgasm… I will show you pleasure beyond any you’ve ever experienced!” She was riding him a little harder now but alas her legs were tired as well. She was wondering how long he could keep going.

Mathew shook his head when she told him that she wanted him to beg, he did not want to let himself give into her command he could not lose himself to her...... he let out a groan as she talked to him and went for his hair. He was off balanced some as her legs wrapped around his waist and his arms moved away to help balance himself out.

As she continued to speak, he bit his lip to keep himself from begging at all. However there was her next command that even if he wanted to he could not resist her. He was only able to pump into her for a few short moments more before he finally came again sending a last burst of his seed into her body, it felt as if he was pouring his energy into her body making him just a little weaker then her was before. Then without warning as his body stopped shaking after it finished pumping into the demon he fell over still deep inside her.

She sighed. He was finally finished. Even for a demon of her standards she could not compete with him. But she did soak up all of his seed. For it was this that made her young. As she took it into her body her breasts became rounder and fuller. Her ass more voluptuous and full and her skin shiny and smooth.

“Well Innocent… thank you for that… I am back to my old self now. You might need some rest. Being with a demon is quite the… drainer.” She giggled as her hair now shiny and longer dangled over her breasts.

He was panting hard, unable to really move all that much or well at the moment, his body shaking from everything that he went through, that he could not control himself from doing. He had no idea what this would do to him or that it would rejuvenate the demoness making her breasts larger and even more pleasing to the eyes. He had a feeling that it would just make her be able to have more power over him and other mortals if she chose but it was way too late now for him.

At the demonesses words his wandering thoughts were confirmed he was not sure what he could do or if he could escape her. "What are you talking about... was this what you were panning the catch I was looking for???........ yes very draining." He said weakly as he fought to stay awake but his eyes were dooping. He just had one scary though that he might be on the path of her servant to only make her stronger.

“I thank you for the rescue… but… that little incident was not my doing.” She said feeling her breasts again.

“I think someone may be on to us… or you for that manner. You must use that blade to your advantage. Stay sharp at all—“ She stopped. “Stay sharp at all times… and hes out like a light. It’s only fitting.” She said rubbing her pussy. “I might as well get some shut eye too.” She used her powers to move him closer to the bed and laid beside him.

“If I wanted to kill you… I’d have done it a long time ago…” She said as she drifted off.

Mathew was laying there with his eyes half closed, his breathing coming in deep breaths as he tried to help himself recover from everything he just did. He let out a rueful chuckle as the demon played with her own breasts. His energy truly drained the chuckle was the last thing he was able to get out before his body simply said no more your are done. He was out like a light as the demoness continued to talk to his sleeping form, he did not even feel it as her magic brought him closer to him and cuddled against him. If he had been awake he would of wondered what she meant by her last words before she too drifted off to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom