Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lords and Ladies (LingeringDesire & Greeneyed23)

Ne'ebo knocked the falling posts and hangings away from himself and his beloved Fenice while he continued to push into her powerfully his body flexing and throbbing atop and around hers.

"I will not...stop....until both of us are spent my love." he leaned forward gripping her breasts in his hands his teeth on her neck and shoulder still ramming himself into her.

images of the jungle filled his mind and he began to unconsciously imitate the creatures he had been raised amongst. Lions. tigers. bears. Elephants. Monkeys. The great apes. Cheetahs. gorillas. All of ti. the sounds grew fiercer and hungrier.

He moaned as her body fed his need and he in turn fed hers by entering the closest thing to a woman's orgasm a man can achieve. The seemingly infinite orgasm. his mind and body tensed and for a full five minutes he knew nothing at all though his body continued to ravage her's on it's own while he erupted within her in constant spurts that waxed and waned. By the end of the five minutes when his mind came back to himself his balls had completely emptied themselves and were throbbing and aching. he moaned deeper still rocking into Fenice his cock still rock hard,

She felt him moving to kick at the falling bedposts and fabric. All while staying within her body from behind. Both spent? She quivered and moaned. Her body was on the brink of another orgasm, it was incredible to feel how all of this had changed them in this moment. Going from powerful and a leader to the wanton female that now writhed beneath him.

His sounds grew in intensity and in depth as well as volume. The pounding he gave her was something she wasn't prepared for. She clawed at the fragments of sheets beneath her, howling and lifting her hips like a jungle cat in heat. She felt him exploding into her, a continuous flow of semen being fed into her full womb.

Fenice lifted her arm and pulled him to her. Her fingers curling into his neck as she held him to her while they went over the edge together again and again. Her screaming and holding him close, and him off in his own bliss. She saw, briefly, the vacant look on his face. However in the midst of her own orgasm it wasn't important. Fluid poured out of her as he pounded her harder, her fluids splashed along her thighs, ass and up onto her back, it mixed with their sweat and soaked them both.

She pushed back onto him, not knowing he had gone or even come back.

Ne'ebo was gone. He was not the knight. The Lord. The master warrior. Not even truly her husband. He was the jungle beast. He reached under her leg and pressed his hand to right breasts and with feral snarl flipped her over onto her back on the bed still ramming into her. He pressed fully into her pressing his body atop hers. His teeth clamped onto her shoulder his hands clutching her breast and hair pulling her closer as he ravaged her body.

He released her shoulder to glare down into her eyes with pupils massive now as his mind flew through the jungles of his youth rather than the house in which he and his beloved lay together.

He thrust hard and deep into her in rapidity and power his hands on her body and in her hair as he glared at her his teeth bared in a animal snarl. He growled out in his home language mixed with that of the animals he had learned to communicate with. "I will see your eyes become that of the beast. I will see you know the ways of the jungle. i will hear you scream like the cats. And bellow your passion like a great she ape."

Every word was base, guttural and seemed wholly unhuman. It spoke of ancient life. Of the true history of man. Atop he lay a true descendant of the men who had overcome the beasts not just with their minds but with their bodies and will to live and dominate. The men who had spread themselves all over the world with the might of their hand before they sought only their own comfort. Her husband was the living incarnation of these men and for now was back among them. he was pleasing his woman as she should be. Fully and well thus she would bare him many children and spread his line far across the line.

Such thoughts were not in his eyes of course. all that was there was the impassioned jungle monster. the one who had killed a lion at the age of seven with his bare hands and teeth. Who had fought with the great apes. Who had gone into the wastes of the north and brought back pelts of wolves and tigers with nothing but rocks. Who had killed a bear here in her homeland with his bare hands. That was what was atop and within her powering his cock into her again and again filling her almost constantly with more and more of his seed. He was insatiable it seemed.

Fenice ended up on her back, staring up at the ceiling and what she thought was the love of her life. Ramming still into her wet and clenching hole she felt him press and hold, allowing her small body to have all of him in one powerful thrust. Her eyes went wide, feeling him stretch her fully. However, it was the bite to her shoulder that brought tears to her eyes. He tugged on her hair and grasped at her breasts. "Ne'ebo.." She whispered, tearfully, "Come back to me."

He didn't. Gasping when he glared at her with what looked, and felt, like disdain. His thrusts gained in something, something that rather scared his young and new bride. She listened to him snarl, watched him glare and heard him speak. She didn't understand him, well she did but comprehending what he said was hard. Her animals couldn't change, whatever did he mean. Fenice didn't question, only moaned as he pounded her. His voice scared her, everything about this moment scared her, where was her kind and loving husband in this brutal fucking?

Sure, it still felt good, but she wanted him back. Her handsome, beautiful dark knight, protector, lover, husband. She felt him explode within her, almost at a constant rate, it seemed. Her body responding to his passion and she cried out, fingers gripping him tightly as she came explosively around his pistoning cock. Her eyes closed, the beast over her causing fear to well within. Tears slid over her cheeks. Her passage growing raw as he continued to thrust in to her virgin body... well ONCE virgin body. She winced as the pleasure subsided.

She screamed, a mixture of plain and pleasure as she clawed at his back, his chest and at the rags beneath them. "N-no more.... please, it hurts." She whimpered. Her body was aching, sore and exhausted, possibly dehydrated. He did say until she passed out, was that what it would take? She opened her blue eyes and stroked his glaring, roaring face. "Ne'ebo?"

No.

The moment she touched his face and said his name he froze. In midthrust. In mid growl. he froze and gazed into the eyes of his beloved Fenice and saw the fear and he knew instantly what had happened. he kissed her tenderly and lovingly though he remained still hard within her.

"My darling I am so sorry...Forgive me. I offer no excuse. But I am back now. And i shall never leave you again."

He kissed her again not noticing or caring about the blood running down his back from her nails. Not caring that he had cut his hand and foot when the bed had collapsed and he had protected Fenice from the debris. Not caring about anything save this.

His beloved Fenice. His wife. His mate. His woman. His life. He held her and he kissed her and his green eyes stayed with her as he smiled softly. "Well it seems you can reach into even the very deepest parts of me my love." He smiled stroking her face in return. Beneath them the destroyed bed and bedding was literally dripping with their sweat, tears, blood, and the leavings of their passion. The room was in ruins. All was silence in this moment.

They had wed they had joined and they had made love and then Ne'ebo had for one moment. One agonizing moment lost himself to the darkness he had been born to but she had brought him back. To his new life. To their children. And to her.

He chuckled. "So tell me my love. Was it good for you too?" His eyes were playful now and his great chest was heaving the veins standing out and throbbing all over his magnificent body but his breathing was already settling. He was her Ne'ebo again and he promised himself that the beats would never again endanger her as it just had. Ever.

Tear stained blue eyes looked into his, seeking and searching. When he froze she knew he was coming out of it. Still hard within her womanhood she felt his body straining, his cock throbbing. Her lips lifted and caressed his, her fingers caressed his chest gently as they kissed. Listening to him speak she smiled softly up at him. "All is forgiven my love."

Her fingernails held bits of his skin and traces of blood, she didn't notice. He was back, she tilted her head and smiled up at him. He was her world now. She knew it from the way he held her against him, his lips caressing hers. Nodding she smiled up at him, lifting a single hand to dry the tears. "I can and for that I too am glad." Licking her lips she rose up and gently kissed her husband, her chest caressing his.

Fenice didn't worry about the room, everything was as it should be in this moment. She was his forever, her body full of his potent seed, her once flat form now gleamed with sweat and bulged in the slightest where her inner sanctum was full of life. His gentle stroking and touches calmed her rapidly beating heart.

"It was splendid... I could not imagine it any other way." She stretched beneath him, her smaller body trembled beneath him. Blushing she bit her lower lip, "It was... it was pleasurable for you as well?" She stroked his face, "You growled and scowled at me... I wanted to be sure."

He smiled and kissed her deeply then planted both knees and placed his hands under her pulling her tighter to his chest then smoothly as ever stood. "the moment is perfect but I see that you need rest." He walked out of the demolished bedroom into a spare room nearby. "As for the growling and scowling that is but the animal nature coming free my love. you have more than pleased me. Should the sky split and i lose the ability to ever again pleasure you I shall always be at peace with this memory. You have given me delights that I had not imagined possible."

He kissed her again as he lay back on the clean unbroken bed. "But for now we rest. And we will not be repeating such violent passion on this bed. We need somewhere safe to sleep. I must protect you and the child you carry." He kissed her again lightly still hard within her his hands stroking her hair and back.

He rolled with her to lay atop him then covered them with blankets. "So my Queen tell me. What would you like to eat? It has been some hours since you last ate." he smiled as he heard the protectiveness of his words. Such was his place.

Fenice moaned as he pulled her tighter to his chest, he was so deep within her she thought he was permanently lodged within her. She was sore but even still she didn't want him leaving her. As she listened, his words scared her. "I don't wish this to be our only night so I shall pray that the skies remain closed..." Her voice was soft as he lay back on the clean bed in the room next to the one they destroyed.

She looked around slightly, sitting upon his hardness. Debating continuing until he had grown soft, though she figured that could be days from now. "Anywhere with you is safe, my love." Her fingers pulled his to her taut belly, it was full of his seed and slightly bloated. She smiled down at him, her lips pressing to his as he pulled her down upon his chest for safe keeping.

Fenice glanced up at her husband, her thought traveling to food. "Mm, fruit, bread and cheese, light and filling. Should I leave you to gather such items?" She asked, her hips rocking slightly so he knew exactly how she'd be leaving him. "Tomorrow I shall cook for you.. If you ever allow me up." she giggled softly and stroked his face, "I love you and even though you scared me.. I still desire you. But I thirst and hunger for that which you can't provide me at this moment."

He smirked and kissed her again. "I know darling. That's why..." he leaned over slightly his left hand on her hip keeping her in place atop him his right opening a cabinet with a number of foods within. "This place comes fully stocked for us my dear." As he began to tickle her hip he also began to lay a diverse meal out on his broad chest even filling a glass for her and placing it right over his heart the beating of which made the liquid tremble within the glass.

"And I doubt you will be able to cook tomorrow my love. when you have rested i plan on exploring more of your body." he flexed within her smirking more his eyes flashing with their usual mischievous green fire. He ran a hand up through her hair and down her back. "By the way ima name our kids squat and plug."

He was clearly joking his teeth showing in that wolfish way he had when he was being playful. He was in the very best of moods and could not help being a little wicked even to her.

Fenice smiled as he opened the cabinet, the devil. It seemed he and her father set this up long ago. Biting her lip as he shifted slightly beneath her, "Is dessert what's beneath?" She asked coyly. Her fingers lifting a slice of bread and a sliver of cheese to her mouth. His tickling fingers caused her to move even more on his hardness. She moaned around the food in her mouth, a soft whimpering sound.

Another louder noise escaped when he flexed himself within her. Her eyes locking on the green orbs that shone up at her. The fire, heat and love that filled them made her smile widen. "I love you...." His fingers moved through her hair and then down her soft back, she quivered and squirmed on his cock.

"Hush..." she whispered, pressing a bit of food to his lips. Her body moved on him as she grasped her cup and drank. "I am feeling much better." She sighed and finished her glass, the bread and cheese were finished and the fruit was made quick work of. She yawned, "Our children shall have beautiful names, strong names and be both beautiful and strong." she cleared his chest, moving the things to the side table.

She shifted, biting her lower lip. "I need to use the chamber pot." Lifting from him, she whimpered. God she wanted to keep him deep inside her but she needed to go. "I will be just back." Rushing away, she hobbled a bit, his love making changing her. Their fluids sliding down her thighs as she moved.

Ne'ebo smiled watching her eat and enjoying how he could tease and torment her with his touch but also that she was safe and happy. He took his bite calmly still studying her face. As she pulled free of him he sighed at the loss and sat up, watching her walk away then nodding went to another room and found an empty chamber pot for himself. As he stood relieving himself he happened to glance out an open window and smiled as he saw the countryside.

"Ek tua tur Babatokt." May the land I love live always. An ancient blessing from his homeland and now said for his new homeland. he looked over at the wall where he knew his new bride was taking care of her necessary and smiled. He ignored the crusted blood from the cuts on his body from the breaking bed glad to know none had harmed his beloved and as he finished with a pair of quick shakes he stretched his arms the muscles and bones there creaking and popping powerfully. He looked down as he made fists the veins already throbbing and as he clenched his fists they all stood out his entire body contracting and pulsing with his heartbeat. he sighed and walked back to the room they would be sleeping and stood over the bed watching the world out the window.

His dark skin glowed like the purest ebony in the sunlight the rolling hills and valleys of his muscles looking even larger as the sun played over them. he was unaware of the figure he cut standing there. A sculpted image of male power fresh from bedding his woman, even bloodied in his passion. His thoughts were, as always, constantly varied but at least vaguely focused on Fenice. he smirked as yet again his cock began to stir yet again.

"Really? twelve or more hours of love making and who knows how many orgasms and you want more?" the erection was able to stand freely and he just laughed and turned laying out on the bed waiting for Fenice to return hiding his erection with a blanket so as not to tempt her. She needed rest and she wanted cuddles. He could tell. And eh wanted to cuddle with his bride as well. that thought also made him smile. never again would he have to restrain his need for affection for her. Well except when she became queen but that was years from now. And event hen he suspected he would be busy when she was on the throne itself. He laughed to himself as he remembered a day with the Archbishop during the tournament.

"What if you win? Win her? Will you take the throne?"

he had laughed. "Never. Power is not what I want. Ever. Even should i win and she should die after being crowned and our children are too young. i would make you and the other nobles of this land rule until our children were of age. I will protect her and love her at all costs my friend just as I have come to protect and love this land but I shall never rule it. It is not my place. Not my blood. And surely not my destiny. She is my queen. i am her knight. never more. She may place the crown on me if she wishes but I shall never sit on a throne above hers. being the Duke of Camelot will serve me well."

The relief was nice but there was a mess and she needed to wash. The blood when she washed scared her but, it wasn't much. She washed thoroughly, her tender womanhood and her trembling thighs. She wanted more, thirsted for more and desired more.

Coming from the small room she hobbled back to the bed and slid in beside her husband, fully against him. Fenice sighed and pulled the blankets up to curl in against him. Her smile widened seeing his throbbing manhood. Still she was in awe of him in all his glory. He was a beautiful man. Her fingers caressed his fullness.

She was tired and she knew he knew this, but it was the first time she had gotten to touch him in this manner. Her lips found him to silence his protests as she stroked him, he was so long, thick and strong. Fenice moaned into his lips, her legs opening for him. Only and always for him. "My king shall have his bride again when we wake." It was a statement, not a question. Fenice pulled herself against him, encircling herself in his long arms.

She yawned, but tried to hide it. Her lips pressed to his neck as her hands traced up along his chest. "I will never stop wanting you. Ever."

Ne'ebo smiled gently squeezing her to his chest. "Nor I you my queen. Ruler of my entire being. Heart. Mind. Body. And Soul." He kissed her gently stroking her sides and back. "Now it is time for you to sleep my love. And I."

He rested his chin atop her head and tried not to think of how very much she made his blood pulse and throb for her. He sighed and closed his eyes letting himself relax and find true peace. This slowly let his mind and body come fully to rest and to slowly drift off to sleep.

He was pleased and entirely unsurprised to find that his dreams were of Fenice and their children. He saw a little girl with Fenice's fire, her face, her hair, and his eyes grown to womanhood riding with her grandfather on a much older but still enormous Mayonaka. He saw one of her younger brothers laughing as he wrestled with one of the city guards besting the much older man with ease. he saw Fenice on the throne bouncing a toddling boy on her knee. the boy had her eyes but his face was Ne'ebo's. He saw himself carrying a newborn little girl, who, like her mother, enjoyed playing with his hair. He smiled and squeezed her gently thus making the child coo and in reality squeezing her mother tighter to his chest.

He was not sure how many children they would have he just knew he would love them as much as he could. His heart would always belong to their mother he knew this, but he suspected that the little buggers would steal his heart even from Fenice. At least part of it.

Fenice smiled up at him, satisfied with his answer. Her body so very full of love and life at the moment she almost suspected that she could actually burst. Laying in his arms she felt at home and allowed her body to drift. At first it felt like flying but then it just felt like floating in the air. The sleep was full of Ne'ebo and the future. Most children she saw were two, one of each sex, twins and he belly expanded with another. Each child had caramel colored skin. The boy had freckles and the girl dimples. Their eyes were a combination, the girl with her eye color and the boy with his.

She felt her body squeezed tighter and the scene changed. She was dressed in black, her hair was grey and she was surrounded by many mixed race children, over seven. She felt pain, like a stab to her heart when she realizes Ne'ebo wasn't there. Sobbing she sat up, tears rolled over her cheeks. She wasn't sure why she dreamt of such a thing on this happy night. Her hands ran over his face as she assured herself that he was there and alive. She drifted to sleep again.

When she woke again it was as if the sun was setting, did they have their days and nights mixed? She didn't care. Her fingers wrapped about the pole between his legs and gave it a good morning stroke. Fenice giggled and repeated the action. Rubbing the smooth bulbous head against her sore lower lips. "Good morn my heart." Her fingers ceased their actions and instead worked to pull his face to hers. She wouldn't beg for him, each time before she'd been shot down, but that was before.

He grunted and kissed her lightly but then gently popped her int he face with the pillow. "Hush you. im trying to sleep." As he put the pillow back he was smiling and pulled her into another kiss. "And for the record If you manage to outlive me i will make sure you have more than grey hair." He smirked. "you talk in your sleep my love." He nipped her lip lightly smiling.

He shifted and pulled her higher. "today I would like to teach you some things. Namely how to make tea." He smiled but he was deadly serious yet again. "Tea making is something that means quite a bit to me. It helps me to focus. last night was the first time I had been able to make tea, true tea in some years. Thank you for being so patient with it." he kissed her again stroking her hair and neck lovingly.

He gazed up into her eyes lovingly but said nothing his thoughts clearly only of her. Finally he did speak. "i cannot tell you hwo wonderful it is to have you in my arms and not have to release you."

"What, like a broken hip?" She said shoving her long hair out of her face, displaced when he hit her with the pillow. Perking up she waited expectantly to hear what he wanted to teach her, she frowned. Tea? She kissed him back, "It is wonderful. Sleeping against and with you is better than that silly chair in my room. However, I don't want to learn to make tea. I want to receive pleasure, your seed and then breakfast, in that order."

Fenice kissed him and pinned him to the bed, as best she could. "I need you. NOW. I want to make love to you..." She paused, looking down at him from her perch on his abdomen. She dropped soft kisses along his neck and chest before lifting again with a soft sigh. "And I'll learn to make tea afterwards... okay?" She was stubborn but he was more so. The last thing she wanted was for him to leave her wanting until after she learned the perfect method for making tea.

"Not yet love. We will learn how to make tea. then you and i are going to play a game. I will explain the rules later. But the biggest point of the game is that the winner gets to decide what the loser does to him or her. There are no limits either. The only rule is the person must be comfortable with it. But first comes the tea." He rolled them over so he was atop her and nipped her lip then hurled himself up and of her. "Now come along." he walked away with a wicked smirk.

he already had both the tea table and the game in question laid out. He pulled out a black silk robe and put it on sitting by his eta table and making sure he put himself against the wall so she could not reach him yet. He was truly trying to ascertain her physical state he had seen how stiff and sore she was and he knew how easily both of them could suffer friction burns and was truly amazed they had yet.

Her face fell, she didn't want to make tea. "No... Ne'ebo... no." She whimpered as he flipped them over. Her hips lifted to him as he nipped her bottom lip. He left the bed quickly and donned a robe. Dragging the sheet with her, the future queen moved slowly to follow her husband. Stomping her feet she huffed to the table he set up, glaring at him. It didn't matter to her if she was sore or not. This was their time to be together.

Wrapping the sheet about her slim form she sat on the opposite side of the table. Her arms crossed over her breasts and her legs curled beneath her. She didn't want to do this and wasn't about to do as asked. A soak in the tub would have easily settled the stiffness and soreness. She wanted him, only him and would stop at nothing to have him.

Blinking blue eyes flitted over him, "Begin." Fenice didn't smile, only watched him.

Ne'ebo smiled at her annoyance. "trust me my love." As he taught her the art of arranging the cups and such he made sure she got it all, letting the water come almost to boil. "Now this tea here will increase our sex drive and also give us more energy, specifically sexually. It will also help our soreness and tenderness. Tea can heal even the most grievous wounds if made correctly love. I have a rather impressive friction burn on the length of my shaft. if i had given int to you as you wanted I would have begun to bleed into your womb my love. Blood can kill seed and eliminate our child before it is even fully conceived. Do you want to risk that? So we will make tea and relax. then we shall play our game. That i promise you shall quite enjoy."

The aroma and taste of the tea did indeed do quite a bit to aid their soreness and despite the length of the robe, Ne'ebo's erection was visible above the table, as was the friction burn on his shaft. it was more like some scaly skin such as from an old sunburn but it could have proven troublesome had they had another all night marathon. He rolled his massive shoulders smiling as he began to move more smoothly and relaxed. His eyes widened and he kept glancing at Fenice's cleavage and hips licking his lips hungrily.

As he continued to drink and let himself enjoy the tea his erection began to to throb and his skin seemed to be healing quicker. The burn on hi shaft was indeed much less visible. "Have you had enough?" He had finished a whole pot himself and the results were remarkable. Always throbbing everywhere with power, his veins usually were visible in his chest and arms. But now they stood out everywhere especially on his abs legs and of course his cock and balls. His nipples were rock hard and his heart was beating slowly but so hard his chest was literally pumping in and out. He began to clear his side of the table and pulled out a deck of black playing cards. he laid them out revealing a number of sexual positions and actions. Once he had all one hundred and sixteen laid out he turned them back over and shuffled them then lay them on the table between himself and Fenice. he then put both hands on the table top clasping them together.

"When you are ready kneel and place your hands on mine. While i wait i will explain the rules." he rolled his shoulders again then smiled at her. "the rules are simple,. We hold hands and look into each other's eyes. First we see who blinks or looks away first. That person must draw a card and perform what is on that card to the person who did not look away. Only the person who did not look away may achieve climax. If the other does then they must draw another card until they complete the task without climaxing. After that we resume the position here. Then we shall press noses together. The first to blink and pull away loses. Same rules. Then we will kiss . The first person to pull away loses. Then...well beyond that I shall explain as we get to it."

She wanted to trust him on this, but she didn't understand it at all. Not when she was offering up herself as a treat for him. This was the only time they'd be alone. back in the castle others would surround them, Mathilde, Elias, the arch bishop, Trala and the rest of the advisors. Their time together was precious and he wanted to waste it by making tea and showing her how, couldn't this be done in the castle?

His words drew her attention. Blinking, her face softened. Tears fell. She said nothing as she reached for her teacup. The taste was exotic, like Ne'ebo, and rolled down her throat like a smooth ale. Glancing across the table at him she could see his erection beckoning her, she licked her lips and parted her legs a bit after the first sip. The sheet parting and exposing the two appendages and dipping low as she leaned back to relax as he suggested. The look in his eyes were clear to her.

Unknown to her there were friction burns along her inner channel, the tea working its magic healed them up fantastically as she sipped to the bottom of her cup. her pussy throbbed as she sat watching him. eyes moving from his shaft, to his powerful chest and up to his lips, his tongue parting them to flick along the surface. It sent a chill through her.

She followed suit, nodding her head and pushing things aside until the table was clear. Slipping her hands onto his she listened to the rules. They seemed simple enough, though the things she'd seen on the cards didn't help ease her mind with his rules. What happened if she pulled a picture of something she knew nothing about? So sensitive she knew she'd come from a simple touch of his hand. She blinked a lot now to ease it off later. "I can see this being a very long game if I keep drawing the wrong cards.." She smiled, already knowing she'd probably be on the losing end each time.

Fenice knelt across from him, her body still wrapped in the sheet. her blue eyes on his , staring him down. She felt the sheet slip but paid no mind since it was part of her plan, hoping the draw of her skin would be too much and he'd look away. The sheet caught on her nipples, the sensation of it running over the sensitive points made her shiver, but she didn't look away or blink, she was worried though about these cards.

Ne'ebo did not look at her perfect breasts. But he also had an advantage that gave him a much better chance. He had played games very similar for his very life for most of it including with the predators in his jungle.

He had learned then to see everything while looking only what he had to. So he was focused solely on her eyes. Her eyes that held the world to him. But he also saw the curve of her chest the swell of her breasts. He could smell her arousal and the light fragrance of the tea he had made her drink still doing it's job.

He understood why she was so annoyed with him but he would not risk hurting her. Ever. It did not matter in what way but he refused to use his body to harm her. Doing so would make him the beast she had glimpsed and he was sure he would most likely kill her. Strong as she was she could not withstand him. Who could?

So while he watched her and let the sight fill his memory his eyes did not waver, water or show even the slightest sign of movement. Nor did his body which was also on full display for her. His deep broad chest with thick layers of muscle stacked upon each other. The scars from battle that were hard to spot because of his dark skin. And of course the glistening purple head of his penis sticking up over the table taunting her.

There was no way to know which card was to be first. it could be anything. He smiled at this. His big bright perfect smile letting his eyes glow at her. "I hope you get a good one darling."

Fenice couldn't take it anymore, with a sigh she moved closer, closing her eyes to kiss him as her hand left his and a card was picked up. Her lips trembled slightly when she pulled away, her eyes not meeting his as she stared at the sleek card in her hand, the black back so shiny. Sadly, her mind could only move to the other women he'd played this game with. A thought no woman liked to draw upon on their honeymoon.

None of it made sense to her in the least, why play games? couldn't they just have one another again? She flipped it over, her eyes going wide before she stood leaving the card on the table. The sheet was already gone so she moved to the wall, tears in her eyes but she did it. Her back pressed to it as she folded herself in half and presented herself to her lover. She closed her eyes, she only wanted him and not these silly games. They were together for the rest of their lives, didn't that mean anything to him? She wondered as she hugged her spread legs to her chest, waiting for him to get into position.

She had to concentrate on not letting him win, if she came she'd draw again. Though in any task she would always be the loser, he was so much more worldly and experienced than she. Again with these thoughts, well at least in her anger and pain she wouldn't think of the pleasure. She lied to herself, knowing how good he would feel inside her again. "A-are you coming?" She asked quietly, though she almost had to laugh at her choice of wording.

He looked at the card then stood. "i wondered how this game would go. I've never played it before. Never even made true love before you. I had never taken a woman by choice." he kissed her back just above her ass cheeks stroking her firm ass lightly then he gently penetrated her and straightened up putting himself into position his hands on her lrump his thumbs stroking her pussy as he began to gently rock into her.

"Oh Fenice yes...you feel so wonderful." He growled as he let himself go not thinking of her pleasure this time as he genuinely did not want to ignore her pleasure and eh wanted this game to be enjoyable for her as well as him. he rocked into her quickly his eyes on her breasts and with a grunt he emptied himself though his cock stayed rock hard.

He lead Fenice to the table already gazing into her eyes and holding her hands and was about to help her sit when he sneezed. "Well damn..."

He took a card and smiled showing her. "Your turn."

The card showed the eating the woman out from behind her laying on her stomach her legs spread. "The French method. Lay down my love."

He laid out a soft bear skin rug and a pillow so she would be comfortable. "When you are ready my love."

He did not see this as a game. he saw it as an expression of love. he had never truly taken pleasure from women never touching one while a free man having been forced to fuck the other slaves on his master's orders and refusing to do so again. Now was his chance to learn how to give pleasure to the only woman he wanted to please.

"Come. I wish to give you pleasure. I never made love, I've taken women though not by my choosing. I chose you."

Her eyes were on him, following his every move to get to her. The way his muscles rippled with each step made her heart pound all the harder, remembering the animal he'd become in bed with her. His words made her heart ache, at least he'd never used these cards before. It still didn't ease her mind that she wasn't the only one. She was terrified for those others, in fact. Surely he'd unleashed the beast within on them. A thought that caused her to shudder as his lips pressed to the small of her back as his hands caressed the firm globes spread before him.

Biting her lip hard as he entered her, it took everything she had not to cry. The actions of his thumbs combined with his thrusts caused her to moan, he felt so good buried within her. The round was quick, him pushing into her, his eyes on her as he moved. Gripping her legs she held her position, her breasts bouncing and her ass jiggling as he rocked into her before cumming deep within her womb.

It seemed a moment later and they were assuming their spots at the table, hand in hand and eyes gazing into eyes. She smiled as he sneezed, thankful to not have lost again. She was certain he'd pick something meant to bring pleasure for him, it would be a loss and she'd receive no sweet relief. However the smile he flashed her and the card front showed otherwise.

Kissing him tenderly before dropping into position she whispered, "I chose you too," into his ear. Fenice wrapped her arms about the pillow putting some of it under her hips to ease the pressure on the floor. The bear rug was soft beneath her legs as she opened them, almost into a sideways split. Glancing over her shoulder, her blue eyes raked over her lover. Perhaps this game wasn't so bad.

He grinned as he began to stroke her legs lightly letting his palms run lovingly over her skin back and forth from her neck to her heels and back though he never touched her pussy.

He then lowered his lips there and lightly blew over her pussy then drew his tongue from the top to her entrance lightly probing her thusly. His nose would press to either cheek as he lapped up and down her pussy gently pinching her clitoris with his tongue and lightly sucking each lip running his tongue over whatever he trapped with his lips.

He moaned into her pussy making his lips vibrate on and around her own. "Fenice...I've never tasted anything sweeter than you..." he groaned as he buried his tongue into her lips again lapping up and down stabbing at her clitoris trying to pinch it again probing for her orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom