Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lords and Ladies (LingeringDesire & Greeneyed23)

Disappointment crossed her mild features. Were they not alone? Were they not married? His verbal response eased her of her temperamental change as she was scooped up and whisked away. The rooms were blurs as they passed, blue eyes focused only on her man. The thought of which caused her heart to falter in its beat. Hearing his heart pound against his chest she snuggled against him as he held her tight, though it was only for a moment before he was placing her feet on the ground. Unsteady she clung to him, not willing to let him go... this was the time, it was perfectly right.

Smiling up at him, she gave him no timidness as he bent to kiss her. Fenice knew where they were, had seen the bed yet she wasn't scared. Nervous, yes, but scared? Not at all. She purred into the kiss, or moaned, either way it sounded the same to her ears as her mouth opened to his. Tongue brushing over his as though she could not stop. Her body burned beneath her dress, something he seemed to brush away. Biting back a laugh, Mathilde had taken the better part of an hour to fasten the dress upon her and here he'd removed it in a moment. Her dainty feet lifted from the fabric as it billowed at her feet, something he barely allowed it to do before shoving it to the side. The corset was even easier and soon she was bare, the brush of silk as his own clothing was removed caused a soft moan to fall from her own lips.

Skin to skin they stood, her hands shaking as they traced over his chest and up into his hair, one dropping to touch at his thigh. Too nervous to press between them, even though she could feel every inch of him against her. "Ne'ebo..." she panted pulling back to breath before allowing his lips to covers hers once more. Each part of her skin tingled, this night burning into her memory. Her teeth raked along his lower lip as he pulled back. Whimpering her disapproval at such an action she opened her eyes as his hands pressed her back and away from him. "No..." She cooed through full lips, made fuller by the amount of heavy kissing. She blushed, tilting her head as he gazed upon her. In dropping her gaze from his eyes she saw all of him. Her thighs quaked and she trembled deep within her aching body.

Biting her lip as he pushed her back to sit at the edge of the bed she smiled feeling him drop. "I can only say the same my love," She whispered, her foot rising to brush against his erection before growing too nervous. Her hands moved to her hair, freeing it from all that held it back, wanting to be natural and fully herself with him, in this moment and for the rest of their lives. She smiled at the thought, and moaned feeling his lips and tongue along her chin, neck and jaw. Her hands moved back to his shoulders as his name, moaned, fell from her lips. Her legs parted and her feet traced along the outer lines of his body. Along his thighs and sides, even moving back to rub at his backside as he pressed his face towards her chin,

An audible groan of pleasure left her as she arched her back, pressing her breasts up towards his face. Tears came to her eyes as his tongue and lips lavished her sensitive orbs , "Yes.." She cooed and dropping her feet back to the floor was greeted with the gentle throb of his manhood. Her fingers danced, nails raking over his shoulders in pleasure as his head trailed further down. Her heart thudded soundly, picking up it's speed and causing blood to be heard rushing in her ears as he pushed her back to the soft coverlet on the bed where she sat. Her legs parted for him, eagerly awaiting his caresses and touches. The air brushing along her inner thighs and ruffling the soft, damp hair at the apex of her thighs caused her to gasp.

The invasion of his tongue caused her eyes to close and her back to arch, lifting her from the bed. Rising up onto her elbows blue eyes watched in fascination as he explored her innermost sanctuary. "Ne'ebo..." Her voice broke in pleasure as it coursed through her body, one hand trailing down her body to caress his face as his tongue continued its pleasurable dance. Never had she ever known such pleasure. The desire to have him grew until she was whimpering at each and every touch, wanting and needing more, but not willing to rush him in this moment. A smile crossed her face as she watched him, wanting him to know she was very pleased with his course of action.

Ne'ebo began to purr as he licked and suckled her center his tongue dragging slowly from top to bottom then back flicking back and forth over her lips, dipping to press against her clitoris, and then up into her body a touch. He continued to lick and suck over her lips his fingers and thumbs caressing and stroking her breasts focusing on her nipples.

He smiled as he felt her tremble when she touched his face and her feet played over his erection and pressed himself closer to her his eyes closed as he exalted in the sweetness of her. He had been waiting for this moment for his entire he had just never known it. Now that he had her with him and beneath him he was beyond happy. The touch, the smell, the sight, the sound, and the taste of her was the most perfect thing he could have ever asked for and he was going to enjoy this moment to the absolute fullest.

He slid his tongue up her lips and dipped in again and this time he ran it over her clitoris again but also drew it up into his mouth beginning to gently suckle it dragging the length of his tongue back and forth over it as his hands still fondled and lovingly caressed her breasts lightly pinching her nipples. He opened his eyes and looked up at her face his own eyes filled with glowing love and asked silently if she was enjoying herself. This was their night but he was getting his own pleasure by giving her pleasure and he would make sure she enjoyed herself immensely any and every way he could.

This thought and desire drew a hungry growl from him that rolled through his lips which were still wrapped firmly but gently around her clitoris making his tongue vibrate on the little nub while he gently ground his chin against her lips. His whole body shuddered and shook his hands also seeming to thrum on her breasts and nipples.

She cried out in pleasure, softly, as his tongue entered her body. The walls of her channel quivered and grew wet at each teasing stroke he gave them with his skilled tongue. When he began suckling on the tiny bud at the top of her sex her head fell back, but her arms still head her up even thought they were quaking. Her legs lifted and her feet pressed to his sides, much like her hands would have if she was holing on to him. Her legs were opened for him, forever would they remain this way until he asked her to close them. The access he gained in this moment was something she was willing to allow him forever, even before they had said their "I do's". It was the reason they were kept apart.

Burning and aching in the way she was Fenice wasn't sure how to handle the pleasure. It was, after all, unlike anything she had ever known before. Her coos and moans of pleasure were surely heard because she found his eyes on her again. Her nipples tightened into hard little peaks as he continued to toy with them. He didn't have to ask and probably knew that his virgin bride was truly enjoying herself, splayed on the bed for him like a buffet waiting to be devoured. There, in this room, was love and tenderness that it brought tears to her eyes.

The growl brought with it a vibration in her core, his name was pulled from her lips as her hands continued stroking his soft hair and the hard flesh she could reach of him. Hips lifted and pressed herself more into his chin, his mouth and his hands. Each part of her desired more and more of him. She felt like she was going to break, the pleasure in her shooting around her body and filling her to the brim. "Ne'ebo... I can't... I can't take more..." Something was wrong but right. She pinched her eyes shut as she felt herself breaking. Lights and colors melded into one. Her small body lifted, arching higher against him as she fell over the edge of oblivion.

It felt like being torn apart under the skin, it was heat and coldness wrapped into one. The little nub he suckled on became sensitive and the touch almost painful as she floated back down to earth from her position above it. The wetness that pooled between her legs, now dripped along the backs of her buttocks and thighs. Her blue eyes finally opened and the tears pooling there slid over the apples of her cheeks in happiness. Lips parted into a wide smile, she was certain of what had happened. Seeking confirmation she caressed his face and attempted to pull his face up to hers, wanting to taste him again, missing the flavor on her tongue already.

Ne'ebo came up her body smoothly and willingly letting his chest drag along her flat tummy and bumping gently against her breasts as he pressed their lips together for a deep loving kiss his throbbing erection trapped between their bodies the shaft pressed tight to her sex while he pressed his body fully against hers for the first time. Never had they been so close or so free with each other and soon he would take them to the final step.

He stroked her face and gently but firmly broke the kiss to gaze into her eyes letting the green glow as he kissed away her tears and he spoke. "Fenice my love...are you prepared? Will you make love to me now?" He knew she wanted to do this, had wanted to for months now, as had he, but he would still maintain the correct decorum. "Allow me to pleasure you fully my love."

He waited for her to speak his erection throbbing wildly against her sex his chest trapping her beneath him his scarred body dragging over her breasts and nipples as they both breathed. While he waited he also shifted slightly her body and his position opening her up slightly letting part of his shaft rest lightly on her extra sensitive little nub the throbbing seeming to focus on it now.

Fenice groaned into the air as he drug his body up hers. Her breasts still heaved from the recent orgasm he'd given her. The beaded nipples were sensitive and as his chest rubbed into hers she gasped. Her lips met his, hands slipping into the long locks of dark hair. She moaned against his lips, her taste on his tongue and his hardened erection pressing to her quivering sex. The heat that surrounded her caused her to tremble in his embrace, her hands moved to his back, scratching and dragging over his flesh.

So close together she could feel his larger body fully against hers. It was amazing and caused her to writhe against him. When the kiss broke and she felt his fingers she opened her blue eyes to find his watching her. The tears were kissed away and he asked her the question she'd waited so long to hear. Smiling up at her dark husband the Princess nodded, "Yes my love, I wish for us to make love, to be completely one. I believe I am prepared... Oh Ne'ebo..." She sighed.

Her hips shifted, her legs falling wider open for him before her legs wrapped about his waist. the throbbing was driving her insane. "Please take me my love... make it official. I am yours and have been this only makes it more official..." She moved her lower half against him, the actions felt good against her opening. Lifting she felt the head of him dip against her core. "Do not tarry much longer... I can't take it." Her tongue traced his full lips, savoring her flavor with a moan.

Ne'ebo smiled and kissed her deeply. "Then I shall obey my princess. My wife. My love. My Fenice." He kissed her again trapping her lips with his his hands taking hers trapping them against the bed as he shifted them about to put them both fully on the bed then planted his knees and with only his hips slipped the head of his erection into her sex stopping as soon as he met any resistance at all letting her body adjust to his rather thick throbbing invader.

Only now did he release her lips to look into her eyes which he studied carefully. "Have i harmed you at all my love?"

He wanted this so very badly but he would not hurt her for any reason, even to give her pleasure as he knew he could do immense damage to her body were he not careful. Thus he waited patiently and calmly.

Her arms slid above her head in his, fingers laced and stayed put against the bed beneath his large fingers. Fenice kissed him with fervor as he moved them up further on the bed. The actions pulled his body away from her slightly, the throbbing head of his cock no longer brushed along her heated core but her thigh.

Gasping into his kiss she felt him return and begin pressing against her opening. Stretching her wide around his rod, she whimpered. Knowing he was shallowly inside her aching channel she arched up her hips against his. Her channel fluttered around him, her body shivering against him.

Blue eyes met his green, her head shaking the answer. "I am fine Ne'ebo... please, we both need this and we've waited so long..." Her lips lifted and kissed his lightly. Her hips rocked against the hardness within her channel, she felt the slight edge of pain and knew why he paused, the sweet man didn't want to hurt her, but it was the only way to bring them closer.

"I love you..." She squeezed his hands, Fenice knew he knew she did but she wanted to say it more. "No matter if you hurt me... it will end and I will never be mad at you because I wanted you to have me. All of me and I want all of you, every bit. Hold nothing back from me." She squirmed her hips, rubbing here heated womanhood around the head of his thick throbbing erection. "Make me yours Ne'ebo."

Ne'ebo slowly began to smile as he leaned forward and kissed Fenice deeply stroking her neck and chest lightly with his fingertips his eyes still aglow with the love and passion he felt for her. "And I love you Fenice. With all i am, have been, and ever shall be."

He then began to slowly and as softly as possible begin to push his erection deeper into her body filling her with him allowing her to truly experience him. He growled as he reached further and further into her body and his own body began to lightly shudder with the intensity of the pleasure he was feeling from her and from the fact that he was fully consummating his marriage to his beloved Fenice.

As he pushed he watched her eyes waiting for any sign of pain or discomfort, and prepared to either stop or slow his movements as needed his hands still tracing over her face and body as he rocked himself slowly and gently into her.

Fenice's blue eyes shone up into his green as they lay their on the cusp of consummating their marriage. A moment she'd looked forward to since before she knew for positive that Ne'ebo would be hers. He didn't want to hurt her, it was understandable with his size that there would be some pain involved. Mathilde had well prepared her for that.

It wasn't until he began moving that she understood the full extent of HOW large he really was. She gasped when his strong member pushed past her hymen with little to no effort, her fingers digging into the tough flesh on his upper arms. She closed her eyes momentarily, afraid he'd stop if he knew the discomfort and pain she was in. His growl sent ripples of pleasure along her spine as he buried himself further into her tight wet channel.

A soft moan came from her lips, it was a strangled sound. Her eyes flying open to stare into his green, she shoved the pain away as he stroked her face. His hands moved over her flesh and she whimpered. He stilled and slowly rocked himself into her, the action left her gasping. Legs tightened as he buried himself to the hilt in her chasm. She cried out, his largeness hitting something deep within her as he stilled.

Fenice quaked, her womanhood convulsing around him, pulsing and gripping him leaving her breathless and a bit tender beneath him. Tears leaked from the corner of her blue eyes, "I'm okay my love...this makes me yours fully... yours always... yours and no one else's... ever." Her smile was soft, how she loved this man to the fullest depths of her soul.

Ne'ebo smiled a bit as he leaned fully against her kissing her deeply pressing himself entirely into her with a forceful pop. Once fully within her he groaned as her tightness and the fact that he finally fully claimed Fenice as his in the most ancient and unbreakable ways made his entire body shudder with immense pleasure drawing another deep growl from his lungs that seemed to vibrate every fiber of his being.

Ne'ebo broke the the kiss to gaze into her eyes his left hand in her hair the right resting lightly on her chest lightly squeezing her there as his body throbbed and pulsed atop and within her. His steel hard muscles were growing and contracting with his heartbeat which now was so fats it was like he was vibrating.

"My Fenice. I am yours. Always. Ever. Solely. Yours. I love you more than I could ever tell or show you." He kissed her again his lips growing hot his eyes closing as their lips pressed together then he pressed their foreheads together to gaze into her eyes his own filled with passion and desire so intense they seemed to radiate heat of their own while his body grew ever hotter and he kissed her lightly as he slowly and gently began to rock into her moving only his hips trying to drive himself ever deeper into her to give her all of himself.

She loved the sounds he made and the way he shuddered upon her. This moment effecting them both in more than just a physical way. It went so much deeper than that. His stare into her eyes was soul searching and searing. He shoved long strands of brown hair from her face so he could see her clearer, his hand grasping her breast caused her to bite her lip as a soft moan left her lips.

As he spoke she stroked his back and shoulders, each part of his dark and strong flesh she could reach. The time for words had come to an end, everything being said that possibly could. Her eyes and his conveying emotion beyond anything she'd ever experienced. Heated kisses and then stares, her eyes bore up into his as their foreheads rested against one another as his lips pressed light kisses to hers.

His rocking action caused her hips to move. Rolling them she angled her body to better receive her husband. The deepest parts of her were reached and she gasped. A soft moan fell from her lips as she whimpered for him. "Please Ne'ebo... take me over the edge again." It was her way of asking him to move within her. She ached and needed him to bring them both to completion within the act of consummating their marriage.

Fenice knew that pleasure would be had on both ends. He had already given it to her once, however her small body craved it again and she decided that she would not be happy until they both were satisfied.

Ne'ebo grinned kissing her lightly and rocked his body about slowly and carefully his eyes glowing as his hands roamed over the perfect body he had so longed for all these months.

"Happily...my...love. At...any...time." He kissed her between each word his powerful body tensing and relaxing as he let himself fall back then pushed back into her gently but still powerfully filling her as deeply as he could trying to make them entirely one.

He growled at the feeling of her body under his hands, against his own, and around his member and shuddered a bit as he watched her face his fingers clutching her a bit roughly as he breathed out the last of his doubt.

For months he had been sure he was dreaming. No woman like Fenice could want a monster like him could she? But now he was sure. God Himself had blessed him with this woman's love and had given her to Ne'ebo and Ne'ebo swore he would always love and care for her to the very best of his ability for the rest of time. He leaned in and kissed her again. "I love you so very much Fenice."

Fenice moaned up into her lovers ear as his hands moved over her flesh. The needy swells of her breasts jiggled and swayed in earnest, craving his affections as they joined. Her fingers curled into his flesh, nails scraping over the skin on his back as her hips rose, meeting her husband thrust for thrust.

The edge of oblivion moved closer, until Fenice could feel the hard build of tension in her lower belly. Her body tensing as his large member speared her and rubbed along her sensitive channel. His lips caressed hers and his words spoke deeply to her soul. His fingers may have been rough but the small woman beneath him wanted a bit more of his roughness.

If she had the strength she'd have flipped them and rode him like a prized stallion, the thought causing her cheeks to redden. The soul shattering orgasm approached, like a long lost friend. Sneaking up on her until her entire lithe body tensed, inner muscles squeezing and locking down on the male invading her nether parts. "OH GOD... MINE.... Ne'ebo.... mine." Her sentence was broken as she quaked in a full body explosion, eyes fluttering and fingers grasping before she melted into the moment.

This was well worth the wait.

Ne'ebo growled as Fenice gripped him to her body and her orgasm gripped them both and with a grunt he pressed his face against Fenice's and pushed fully into her as his massive body shuddered and with almost felt like a snap he had his own orgasm flooding her womb with his hot seed. He growled rolling them over so she was ontop letting her hair spill over his hair and chest while he panted and slowly got his breathing under control.

"Well...I....can...honestly..." He took a moment holding his breath then spoke his breathing back to normal though his heart was still thundering in his chest, "I can honestly say I have never felt anything so incredible my love. Thank you. Now tell me...what more do you want of me?" He reached up cupping her face lifting it up so they could look into each other's eyes.

"Tell me my love. Tell me your most secret desires. I shall always do what I can to fulfill them." As he spoke he flexed his already hardening erection within her his eyes glowing. "Because Fenice we are far from done. I will not be stopping until you can no longer stay conscious.' he kissed her deeply smirking wickedly.

Fenice felt him press into her fully, her eyes going wide at the sensation of him throbbing wildly within her tight channel. He convulsed on top of her, hands curling into his massive back and shoulders as he came. The heat of his seed flooded her womb. It was magnificent and she mewled into his shoulder. He rolled them, her hair spilling over them and curtaining them off from the rest of the world as she lifted her face over his.

She'd never seen him breathless like this, never winded at all during the competitions. Her cheeks blushed at his words, her face turning a bit so she wasn't looking directly at him, but his fingers changed that, tilting her head to face him. She moaned as he pressed into her from his position beneath her. On her knees, her legs weren't long enough to reach the bed. She placed her feet on the bed and she could move but it wasn't comfortable.

Blushing deeper at his closing words she smiled widely. "I want you like this... but I'm not sure how..." She thought about it, moving her body on him, spinning and finding purchase with her back to him and her feet between his spread legs. She lifted and lowered on his hardness, this caused her to quiver and shake as he hit something in her channel. "NE'EBO..." She cried out as the tip of his cock stabbed at that spot. Her fingers clenched on his thighs, before she drug them back on to his stomach and leaned back against him, her hair dragging on his chest as she began to bounce. "So good."

Ne'ebo's hands moved to Fenice's hips as she shifted around then as she leaned back one stayed there though he moved his fingers into the space between her legs to find and stimulate her clitoris by gently pressing squeezing and rubbing over it and her lips as his erection split them open.

His other hand moved up to cup her breasts and gently and smoothly fondle them and her nipples switching back and forth letting the rough texture of his hands drag over her sensitive flesh his body bucking up to meet hers his erection already arching and twitching with her this new position proving very stimulating to them both.

"Fenice...My angelic Fenice...YES!!" his shout was so powerful and intense it did literally shake the bed they were on and his hands gripped her so tightly it was almost painful though eh caught himself before he did damage. He knew she would adjust and adapt to him until some day she would be able to endure his power better than anyone else alive and the thought excited him with how much pleasure she would gain from that possibility.

Her body shook as he played with her clit and her sensitive lips, spread by his large member. "Ne'ebo..." her voice lifted in pleasure as she road him in this new position. His other hand moved up to caress her breast, causing a low moan to fall from her lips. Her smooth skin tingled in his calloused fingers. He arched up into her as Fenice moved downward, going deeper still and hitting further.

His shout made the bed shake, though each movement caused it to shake even worse than it already had. Wincing as his hands dug into her hips she felt the power of his grip holding her down just before he backed off a bit. She wasn't afraid and moaned just for him to let him know she was okay. Her arms shook and her entire body quaked as she neared her orgasm again.

"I'm so very close my love, please... give me your seed... claim my body again...." She all but purred up into the air. Her body tightened on his their hips slapping together, her smooth backside bounding as they came together. "Oh yes..." Her walls tightened, clenching on his cock until she could barely see straight and she tensed before screaming his name to the heavens. Her nectar poured from between her thighs, coating his shaft and making his thrusting easier.

Ne'ebo growled as her orgasm gripped him and his eyes rolled back in his head as he flexed his body popping the muscles and bones there quite a bit as his orgasm tensed him up entirely then flooded her once again his seed hot and thick spraying out onto their bodies. He panted up at her back and hair for about two minute then brought his legs up ad spun them about sitting them up pushing her onto her stomach taking her hands in his holding them close together and began to drive into her from above trapping her between his body and the bed though he was careful to hold enough of his weight not to crush her.

"Fenice I think I can officially say I have gone lust mad for you." He moaned while he drove into her nibbling her shoulder, neck, and ear. "My love you are too much. I cannot get enough of your body..." he growled into her neck and ear the growling rumbling his chest on her back as he moved their hands under her to grip her breasts and his fingers lightly tweaked her nipples while he pressed his legs together keeping hers tighter together the sheets bunching to rub against her clit.

Fenice felt his thigh muscles tighten and grow hard beneath her soft ass. The flood of his seed filling her womb caused her to cry out with an additional sound of joy. Sitting there impaled on his cock she breathed deeply, trying to regain her breathing ability. Her fingers drug over his flesh as he recovered, she felt his breaths into her hair, and along her back.

The movements were quick. Fenice blinked and found herself on her stomach, Ne'ebo behind. Her hands in his as he drove into her most intimate of places from behind and above. She gasped. She moaned. her fingers clenched his as he filled her repeatedly. Wiggling she tried to lift her lower half against him to receive him deeper, but it was futile.

however her wiggling pushed up her hair and exposed her neck to his lips. Moaning as he assaulted the sensitive flesh her body was driven to new heights. "Oh, my sweet Ne'ebo..." She moaned at his words. Her channel clenched upon him as he drove into her, she grasped his hands and screamed for mercy as he took her over the edge. Both sets of hands caressing her breasts while the sheet rubbed the sensitive nub.

Fenice exploded around her husband and cried out his name and for more.

Ne'ebo grinned as he plunged his hands into her hair pulling her back as he shifted his hips up lifting her into position on her knees his hands in her hair and on her shoulders never stopping his thrusts into her body. he kissed and nibbled her neck hungrily his fingers rubbing her head and neck the other moving around to cup her cleft and fiddle with her most sensitive nub.

While he used his strength speed and power to pleasure his beloved wife and his immense will to continue to thrust into her deep and powerfully as he erupted into his own lengthy climax. By now the sun was beginning to rise their passion and health having made what simultaneously felt like seconds and years having taken several hours. Already they had made love through the dawn and at this rate they would not stop until the next. Ne'ebo seemed to only be gaining energy and strength and he could not find anything he wanted more in this life than to give her pleasure.

"Fenice..." he growled into her ear his heart beating so hard it seemed almost to pound against her back as his wrapped ever tighter around her.

Her hands gripped the sheets as he drew her to her knees. Fenice was at his disposal or mercy, either way she was easily manipulated into position by Ne'ebo. Each thrust into her body pitched her forward but she pressed her slim hips back for more. So deep inside her the tip bounced off the tip of her womb, already flooded and filled to the brim with his life giving seed.

His fingers cupping and caressing her sex felt lovely, the long fingers stroking the tiny exposed nub as he took her deep and hard. His seed flowed freely into her body as she knelt there beneath him, feeling the love and rawness of their joining. She cried out as he burst into her, pumping her full of his white cream. Through the window coverings she saw the gray light of dawn, it seemed too soon to sleep and she prayed he'd not stop to rest, even if she was a bit fatigued.

"Ne'ebo..." She whispered back, her body lifting to conform and press into his. Fenice felt tiny but secure in his embrace. "Don't stop my love... give me more, make it impossible for my body not to carry your child by weeks end." Her hands clenched the coverlet as she threw her head back to speak, her mind fuzzing briefly as she felt another orgasm pulling her away from reality. Eyes crossing and rolling, small body trembling and quaking in pleasure.

Ne'ebo grinned and leaned forward and clamped his teeth on her neck and shoulder as his hands ran over her breasts and her sex his thrusts still pounding into her as his mouth ravaged her neck and shoulder. He broke the contact for a moment to say. "Darling You are assuredly pregnant. I am making love with you now because i want the pleasure for both of us. You already hold my child."

is hand cupped her tummy effectively her womb and he growled. "Our child is already growing here. Now my love I just want to hear you scream in pleasure. Now stop thinking and unleash that animal side you've been hiding." he bit her ear rather hard as he lightly pinched her clitoris again his erection spearing into her again and again.

"Now release my love. Release your restraint."

She bit her lip, hoping that his words rang true. Her pussy fluttered around his strong cock as he pounded her still. Long fingers caressed her womb through the flesh of her stomach. Her skin flinched and she heard him.

His fingers pinched her clit as he bit her ear. On all fours she'd never imagined she'd feel such pleasure... but she did. Screaming loud and long she came on his cock hard. Groaning she opened her legs and pushed herself back on him again and again.

"Release yours, my love... show mine the way." She felt the bite of his fingers on her hips. How happy she was to know his child already grew in her womb. It thrilled her, and well it would thrill Elias as well. The entire kingdom. Trala. Mathilde.

Though she cleared her head. Unable to focus on what they were doing when seeing them in her thoughts.

Ne'ebo growled wickedly . "As you wish my love."

The growl was so deep and powerful ti made his entire body rumble including that which was within her and sounded much like a big cat of the jungle. he shoved her down onto the mattress and planted himself atop her and with another growl he began to savagely and roughly pound into her the veins popping out of his body so hard they were throbbing and looking like ropes under his taut black skin.

he began to growl at an even pace with each thrust in and out of her sounding more and more like the animals he had grown with. His eyes grew wide and wild and his hands clenched at the sheets and other bedclothes roughly the stitching unable to resist the strength in his body.

"Let....it.....all.....out.....woman." He sounded purely animal now and he had lost event he ability to form words without making then snarls and growls. He hissed like a furious panther in her ear as he shook within and atop her all while still driving into her.

Moaning as his body rumbled, her blue eyes closed. Hands gripped at the bedding, hearing the seams pop she knew, he too, grasped at them. Being shoved down she worried slightly at his power, but remembered his pledge of love and protection. Body arching she lifted her hips to him, her sounds lifting in intensity as she scrambled to move up on all fours against him. Needing it in this manner, like his jungle mate on the mossy floor.

The bed shook and scraped on the floor of the room. Her body writhing and squirming beneath her lover as she screamed. His words filling her ear as she screamed out in pleasure. Her pussy convulsing and milking her husband as she came like a faucet. "YES!" She growled out like a small beast. The bed collapsed pitching the princess forward, hands lifting her body back onto his cock as they continued to fuck. "Don't stop... don't stop... I... don't... care... if... the... place... crumbles... around... us."

Back
Top Bottom