Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lords and Ladies (LingeringDesire & Greeneyed23)

He smirked up at his wife as she tried to work it out then grinned as she did so his hands moving up to stroke her sides and back and to fondle her breasts his eyes fluttering at the sweetness of her skin and touch.

Her movements make his cock flex and arch within her as it began to pulse with the tightness her position forced from her and as she kept rocking the movement and her increasing arousal squeezed his cock making it swell within her pressing against her everywhere his shaft dragging against her gspot.

The friction made him growl her name happily and he was so busy focusing on not cumming himself when she spoke he almost did not hear her. It took several moments but finally it broke through his ears and he smiled up at her. "I am yours to command my love."

He pulled her down into a deep kiss his right hand moving up to mire in her hair as his left rested on her hip. He slid his thumb between their bodies and began to probe along until her reached her clit which he began to roll about against her body and occasionally stroke with the smooth ball of the digit. Each stroke came as she would move up thus creating a rhythm that his hand found easy to continue while he gently nibbled her lips and gently pulled her gorgeous hair slightly so he could break the kiss to hiss her name up at her as he began to nibble his way down her face to her neck.

He tugged the skin there lightly with his teeth as he continued to flex and arch his cock within her on each rocking movement thus making her do all the work and not throwing the rhythm off while he worked on the rest of her body. his rapid hearbeat made the veins in his cock throb in wild succession against her pussy and one seemed to find her gspot almost immediately after the sensation began.

Over and over he took her, body convulsing upon his as his cock rubbed against THAT spot. the one spot that made her toes curl and her whimper like a female animal in heat. She came repeatedly as his long fingers found her clit, using her motions against her. His hands tangled in her hair, his mouth hissing her name and his lips scalding a path down her neck as she froze and panted. Squealing as the pleasure rolled over her.

Her pussy clamped and her hips rocked but the rest of her froze for a moment as the biggest and longest orgasm of her short sexual life took over control. Fingers clamped on his flesh, scraping and clawing, trying to grab on, to hold on so she wouldn't float away as she exploded. She understood the french meaning of calling it "la petite mort" for a little death it was.

Her nectar spilled as she cried out his name, the throaty moans of a well pleased woman. She felt the heat of his cock, every throb and each flex of it within the tight confines of her channel. It was like an out of body experience for her. Watching herself as well as being in herself. It lasted, her dancing upon him before crumpling into an exhausted heap, her hips still moving so he would receive the same pleasure. Though she didn't know how her hips continued with how the rest of her crumbled, but they did.

A smile was plastered to her lips, sweat running down her brow, hair sticking and her blue eyes gazing lovingly into his from her perch upon him.

Ne'ebo gently reached up and pushed on her smooth flesh stopping the exhausted movements of her hips. As the feeling slowly began to ebb back into her body she could feel the still hot seed within her. The sheer intensity of her oragsm, in which she had clawed , bited, howled, and clenched at him in ways he had thoguht im possible, had ripped one just as powerful from his body.

His eyes had rolled back his body ahd tensed so hard it had begun to turn purble instead of black, his penis had felt as if it had been about to burst into splinters, and his mouth had been clenched so hard that he had gained a cramp in his jaw. The tension had been so intense that the sound of his orgasm had been audible even through her screams and the writhing of her body and the moment had seemed to last forever with what felt like gallons of his seed clawing out of him into her.

Finally after a full twenty seconds it had subsided and his entire body seemed lifeless and for a long while he had beeen allbut unconscious the stiopping of her motion more subconscious protection than anything. Much as he loved her, much as he desired her, the moption was too much for now. His penis was now entirely flaccid and his balls weresmall and puckered as if they themselves had shot into her.

He gasped his first bretah and in a squeaky whisper said, "Well...you did it my queen. You have finally tired me out." He grunted as he tried to hug her to him but his arms were shaky and not moving with even a thousandth of their usual coordination and just fell on her as he passed out with a pleased smile on his face.

Fenice accepted the fact that he came when he stopped the erratic motions of her hips. Through it all she didn't realize he'd peaked, so absorbed into her own pleasure. She slumped onto his chest, panting and unknowing that her motions were painful for him. Her lips parted into a wide smile as he spoke, his arms coming up... only to crash onto her as he passed out.

She found herself not worrying, this time he was sated, a pleased smile on his brown lips. Lifting her tired head she kissed his cheek and settled down for a sleep. He was warm enough for now. Though an hour later she woke with a start, quivering. Searching she would the edge of the rug and pulled it over the both of them before settling back down.

Sleep found her and pulled her in. Her dreams filled with images of Ne'ebo, Elias, Mathilde, Trala and the others, even some which were new... his family and THEIR family. She came to the realization that she missed everyone of her crazy family, especially the pups. She snuggled into him and thought of what the morning would bring, if anything besides soreness.

Ne'ebo woke her the next morning with a loving kiss. He had somehow slithered from under her without waking her at all and had prepared a large breakfast. He was fully clothed though so as not to tempt her as it was indeed time to return.

He had laid out her favorite dress and some clean under-linen as well. "you don't want to use the bedroom...it's freezing up there." he had all their luggage packed and waiting by the door and he had also brought down an empty chamber pot putting it in a small closet they had never used. He settled into eating letting her do as she wanted and needed.

Despite the darkness of his skin the marks of their lovemaking were clear on his chest and neck and the ones on his back would be even more impressive. He had left some rather impressive lovemarks on her own body but had managed to do so in places her clothing and hair would hide until they faded.

"Im thinking we name our first child, the girl ya know?, I say we name her Girl One. She needs at least twelve sisters so it'll be easy to remember." He grinned his eyes glinting at her. "Or if it's a boy i say we name him mud brain."

Her lips lifted to meet his, pressing and seeking body lifted but he was off the bed and at it's side. She rubbed her eyes, blue orbs moving erratically and then settling. Her lips parted in a smile at the food on the table and her husband diving in while watching her. The fact he was dressed made her pout a bit. She had been hoping to coax him into one more day at their hideaway, another nude romp or two but his mind was made up.

She emptied her bladder then washed up, warm water in a small basin with a rag. Each inch of skin was washed, dried, creamed up and then covered with clothing. Her undergarments slid on with no trouble. A thin boned corset easily nipped in her already small waist before she slid the light green dress over her head, yards of creamy lace accented her each and every curve.

Fenice turned to listen to him, a laugh upon her lips. She shook her head at him as she pulled a few strands from her face and held them back with ivory combs. "No child of ours shall have a nonsense name. I can't imagine the country being ruled by King Mud Brain or Queen Girl Four... ridiculous. Mathilde would scold you up one side and down the other." She moved to him, gentle fingers tracing a line where her teeth had scraped his neck.

A pleased smile flitted over her lips, as her fingers graced the inner swell of her breast. A like mark was left on her as well. Promptly kissing his cheek she slipped into her own seat and began eating. Her leather boots shining from beneath the lowest hem of her dress. "I can't wait to see the pups... and Papa and Mathilde.... and... everybody." As much as she hated to admit it, he was right and it was a perfect time to go back... besides, they had a bead to break in beyond their chamber walls.

He smiled down at her. ''Fine. We'll figure out something nice. Like bloodrinker!"

He grinned as she moved closer trying to tempt and toy with him again. "Easy darling. We have people expecting us. And Mathilde always scolds me. As you very well know. Ne'ebo don't hurt the Princess. Ne'ebo don't eat your meat raw.... On and on and on.''

He grinned wickedly. Mathilde had said each of these things to him repeatedly. When he had been training Fenice and before the wedding. The meat he had done intentionally both to annoy her and because he didn't like to burn his food too much.

He sighed. ''When the baby does come she will be the happiest in the kingdom. Going to pester us to death about her. We still naming her godmother?"

He finished eating and began to clean up stretching himself as he did so using it to relax his body and to show off for his wife a bit.

She rolled her eyes at her husband, it was an easy fluid motion. Confusion filled her eyes as she lifted her fork to her lips and ate. Was he saying she was the raw meat? She ignored his comment and moved on, he seemingly had as he was talking now about their daughter. Her hand moved to rub her still flat stomach, if she was with child it could be a boy too.

“We can hold the information to ourselves for a while, before announcing we are with child… to be sure I am able to carry her or HIM to safety within my womb…” She pondered the godmother thing, it was important. “I believe we should and it will take much thought. Her eyes moved over his beautiful form as he stretched. She felt an awakening in her loins and groaned, “You must stop or Mathilde shall be forced to fuss at you again… for mussing my dress in the carriage.” She giggled at him as she finished eating and helped clean up.

Fenice anticipated the ride home to be quite short and as equally long. Being unable to touch her husband as she liked, and that was something she liked very much. She pressed a soft kiss to his cheek when they were finished and moved past the trunks to the door and then out to the waiting carriage. She sighed, “I’m going to miss this place, even if it just for the privacy. It was nice to be able to get away and just BE with you.”

Ne'ebo did not speak until they were in the carriage and were well on their way home just watching his wife with a delighted and slightly wicked smile on his face. His eyes flashed playful green fire at her.

"Darling I would happily replace any dress you own to make love to you."

He reached across and pulled her bodily onto his lap wrapping his arms around her and kissing her deeply. "We need to get a sleeping carriage for the next time we go on a trip."

He squeezed her gently kissing her again. "Soon we will be home and able to see everyone." he squeezed her again as he gently nibbled along her jaw. He suddenly froze just as he reached her ear. "Well...damn..."

He stared out the window. They were a while from home but they could see Camelot. It was full to bursting with people shouting their names. The royal carriage was waiting by the road. Ne'ebo sighed. "i hope they brought Mayonaka... he's going to be so cranky..."

Her last look was short lived as the trunks were loaded quickly, then Ne'ebo joined her within the interior of the carriage. He was silent, almost too silent as the carriage began it's movement towards home. Fenice had been staring out the window when she heard him speak, a wide smile crossed her lips as she turned her head to face him. "I would love that... Ne'ebo..." She started to speak and ended in a gasp as he pulled her to him.

The words were short lived as he stole them away with his kisses. She giggled at him and returned his delighted kisses. "Why when the floor is available for us to use..." She teased him, moaning softly as his lips traced her soft jaw and toward her ear. She didn't want to think about everyone when she was in his lap like this. Even through her many layers of cloth she could feel him pressing back into her. She was wiggling and trying to figure out how to move her dress enough to have him when his soft curse was heard.

"Sh, just let me..." Her eyes found his but he was staring out the window. Turning her gaze she too stared out the little window. "Oh my... I hope so too, along with Gala because without him she loses her mind... especially now." She blushed, her fingers lifting to stroke his cheek. Silently she leaned against him, her arms wrapped about him to secure her spot. "Let's hope we do not break our bed tonight in our chambers," She giggled.

He nodded as he watched the crowd as they approached it and it slowly began to reach out towards them. With a sigh he moved Fenice to a place beside him so people would not see them as the loving couple they were but the Crown Princess and her husband. He did steal one final kiss before turning away and plastering a very bright happy smile on his face that could not be shifted as he waved and reached out shaking hands with the people making them cheer them both wildly.

When they reached the dais on which the King and his court sat, the carriage came to a stop. Ne'ebo slipped around Fenice and opened the door then stepped out onto the ground to a tumult of cheers as he smiled reaching in to take her hand and help her out.

Mayonaka was indeed there giving a whinny of delight at seeing his master, while Gaia and the other dogs were laying panting at Elias' feet waiting. As everyone waited for Fenice to appear the crowd went very quiet. Ne'ebo smiled at her. "They await their Princess my love. My Queen." His eyes flashed as did his teeth while his large hand stayed steadily before her.

She wished to stay in his lap, the kingdom had played a part in their love story and their life after this included them, she didn't know why he removed her. The kiss was accepted but she pouted when he pulled back. her hands lifted and waved as well, her shorter arms not able to reach her people. She put her free hand on his thigh, gently holding on.

Fenice released him when the carriage stopped. He stepped out and reached inside for her, Gala and Mayonaka stood nuzzling each other off to the side. While the pups stood shaking with delight, yapping and panting at their "Mother and Father" for attention. The crowd cheered out for the duo.

She slid her hand into his, her body leaning forward to press her lips to his before allowing him to help her to the ground. "As much as they await you, my knight. My King." She smiled out at her people and then up at her father, her blue eyes shining. Fenice rushed forward, her arms wrapping around him as the pups clamored up for her attention. Mathilde smiled at the duo, readying herself for the next hug the princess would dole out.

Ne'ebo followed Fenice up onto the dais and squatted first to catch the running Trala who leapt into his arms while Etua, Pek, Nis, and Xar howled for their parents.

Ne'ebo sighed. "Oh alright."

The dogs rushed their father joining Trala in his arms as he stood their tongues lashing one side of his face while Trala peppered his other ear with news about her new dress, and a present she had made for them both and several other things. He just nodded listening while Mathilde marched up to him. "Mathilde..."

She glared up at him her eyes narrowed then smiled and hugged her. "She's happy. That's what matters."

Ne'ebo smiled and set his charges down to hug Mathilde then moved to Elias who had broken free of his daughter to come speak to his son -in-law. "Missed you my boy. Been very dull here without the two of you."

Ne'ebo grinned. "Sir I can honestly say i didn't think fo you once while we were gone. Sorry."

"No you aren't."

Ne'ebo grinned even wider shrugging. "Nope."

The men laughed and embraced then Elias turned to the crowd. "My friends our princess and her husband have returned!" The crowd started to cheer but he held out his hands, silencing them. "Please. A moment. We should listen to their words for us."

Ne'ebo arched an eyebrow at his father-in-law but nodded then moved to the edge of the dais. he stood there for a moment then looked over his shoulder at Fenice with a wickedly sly smile turning back to the people. "My friends we are home and now I am free to give aid to all of you. But I will admit to being fatigued. U must give way to our beloved princess."

He stepped back putting her on the spot still grinning wickedly.

Fenice hugged all in attendance, several times. Trala seemed to have grown a foot as well as the pups, which were less like pups and more like small horses. Gala knickered at her, causing her to laugh and running leapt up onto her soft back. Her arms dangling along the neck of her beautiful beast, "It's good to be home."

It was, honestly. Though listening to the her father and husband caused her to laugh. Slipping from the horses back she stepped up to them. The people cheering wildly. She caught his evil grin, that sexy sly smile that slid so easily across his lips. So, he wanted to play games.

She moved slowly forward, giving herself a slight limp. "Forgive me, my people, I am still a bit sore from... our travels. Weary too, but nothing a sleep in my bed won't fix..." She allowed her cheeks to flush, making sure her meaning was truly known. Shrugging at him, she gave her own saucy grin. "He thinks he's tired now... just wait."

Elias stood up beside his daughter, "Let's hope she means when a child comes along..." He stood in front of them and spoke to the people about how proud he was of them and of how he couldn't wait until they gave him grand kids. No pressure. He was upright and strong, fearless and confident. Fenice thought it was an amazing thing.

Winding her arm through Ne'ebo's she smiled up at him. "I love you, I love him. I love everyone but I CHOOSE you. I want to be in your arms, naked, writhing, whimpering, and screaming." Her voice was a whisper, but the silence of everyone else caused her to blush. Glancing up, she saw her father's hand extended toward them.

"To family and unity... for Camelot." Elias said when she took his hand and pulled Ne'ebo up with her. While the people cheered, Elias kissed her cheek and hugged both her and Ne'ebo. "All I ask is that you don't destroy beds... or rooms." He shook his head, "I don't even want to know what happened." He laughed at them. Then motioned to their horses and toward the castle.

"Why don't we ride together and let Gala rest?" She wound her fingers behind his neck and pulled his head down for a long, slow, deepening kiss. Pressed flush against him and standing on her toes she kissed her husband before their people.

Ne'ebo did not say a word the entire time just watching his wife and letting his eyes blaze at her dangerously. When everything was done Ne'ebo did not answer her. He kissed her back deeply then broke the kiss and simply walked to the edge of the stage releasing her as he fell right into the saddle on Mayonaka's back then pulled her onto the stallion's smooth rump. He nickered and Ne'ebo grinned patting his neck. "Missed you too ya monster."

The horse nickered again as he began to move toward the castle followed by the convoy. Ne'ebo shrugged as he stroked Fenice's hands around his waist. "I don't know what you should get her."

The horse nickered and blew out air. "Darling Master Mayonaka here would like to get you a present. Claims he wants to welcome you as his new mother. Weirdo." The horse huffed again flattening his ears.

"Anyway what can he get you?"

Ne'ebo smiled rubbing the stallion's thick neck. "And don't say grandbabies. I think he already knocked his lady up."

He turned his head to look at Fenice from the corner of his eye. He winked. "Love you my Queen."

He continued to stroke her hands as they rode on the trip quite uneventful. Upon arriving he helped her down first then slid down after her taking her in his arms so he could steal a kiss.

The kiss lit a fire in her, she would only be sated once she was fully carrying his child. Once a doctor confirmed the news she would then back off a bit. Well, she hoped so. She fell into the saddle and sat there a moment trying to gain her wits.

Mathilde glared at him, knowing full well she could have fallen off and gotten hurt.

Fenice smiled at her maid, more like a mother than a maid at this point in her life. Clinging to her husband, small fingers held to his waist. If he'd have pitched the saddle she could have rode in front of him, at the back it was quite scary. Listening to the man talk to his horse she buried her head into his back, to cover her loud laughter.

Her ears perked, she knew Gala was carrying as the stable hand had mentioned the changes. Her smile grew wide and one hand released him to caress her own abdomen, flat as the day before and the day before that. She sighed. "Love you too my king..." She knew what his words were for, that he knew how badly she wished to be with child and that he knew how jealous she felt at her horse. It wasn't enough that Ywen and Trala's mother had sported their bellies, now they had little ones cooing.

She stopped her train of thought, ignoring the question of the horse, as ridiculous as it sounded. Riding in silence she held on to Ne'ebo, her head resting between his shoulder blades as he steered the horse onward. Her feet made it to the ground, followed by Ne'ebo where she was pressed to and a kiss was stolen.

Moaning softly she wound her arms around him and deepened the kiss. If he was going to leave her be until that night she wanted to make sure she was on his mind constantly. The bulk of her dress allowed her to press and rub against her husband in the most delightful of ways. She loved being married for this reason, as it wasn't frowned upon for her to act wanton. He was her husband and he made her wanton, if anyone should be or could be blamed it was him.

Sliding her lips to his neck she nipped at him before walking away with an appalled Mathilde in tow. Giving him a saucy wink she headed up to their chambers to freshen up and make herself at home, maybe take a nap, nothing was clear.

Ne'ebo growled. She could behave as she wanted as s her dress hid her actions well. He on the other hand was vastly limited in what he could do in public because his dark skin made it impossible to hide.

He nipping of his neck made him growl deep in his chest again and her saucy wink made him ache for her but he had to behave. He did not move or blink until she was out of sight in her chamber. Only then did he turn to Elias. "Forgive me my lord what?"

Elias laughed. "I need a favor. If you are done mooning over you wife?"

"Sire if I had a trillion trillion millenia with her alone I still could not get enough."

"Im glad to hear it. But I still need a favor."

"Anything my lord. You know that."

Elias nodded. "I need you to begin a combat class for the teenaged nobles."

"My lord...."

"You did say anything."

Ne'ebo sighed but nodded. "Very well Sire. Can i hit them when they get mouthy?"

"No. but if they were to get struck a bit hard in combat practice...."

"Ahh. I understand. Care to watch?"

"Quite happily yes."

Ne'ebo went to the training yard and as instructed got started. The nobles were indeed superior and whiny and tended to declare themselves to good for training Ne'ebo had a number of tactics to keep them in live, not the least of which was the fact that despite their bravado they were terrified of him, all of them remembering that he had killed men with his bare hands and had exhibited a number of incredible feats of nearly superhuman ability.

Mathilde shook her head the entire way up to their chambers.

"You can stop doing that, I am married and allowed to kiss my husband like that." Fenice stated as she crossed the threshold of the room. Maids flitted about, filling the tub and opening the windows to allow sun and fresh air into the room.

"But I know how your hips moved and pressed against him, the overdoing and undoing of your warrior knight." Mathilde said, dropping into a chair and sipping from her cup.

Fenice laughed, "The undoing? HA! If anything HE is the undoing of me..." She sighed and began stripping out of her dress. "I need a soak in the tub, I ache..." She waited until Mathilde gave her a curious look before continuing. "In the most delightful of ways..." She giggled at the groan coming from her personal maid as she moved across the floor.

Fenice brushed out her hair and pinned it up on her head to wash at the end of her bath. "Will you pull out a soft nightgown for me. After I soak I am going to take a nap... I didn't get much sleep." She giggled as Mathilde passed her rolling her eyes.

Stripped down, the very bare and sore Fenice moved into the hot water under Mathilde's watchful eye. She had a few bruises and other marks that couldn't be explained, one looked like a bite mark. Mathilde said nothing, only smirked and took a seat beginning to knit. She watched the woman knit, wondering what it was she was making. Fenice washed slowly, easing the rag between her legs to freshen up. the actions felt strange, but she wanted to be clean for Ne'ebo.

"We played the most interesting card game..." She murmured.

"I don't want to hear," The woman said with a laugh. "I'm certain you are already with child Fenice. Your father and I are in agreement, Ne'ebo wouldn't bring you home until he was satisfied that you were fully and utterly carrying his child." She paused with a knowing smile. "But I do not want to know the details."

Fenice only laughed, washing she thought of him. What Mathilde said was true, she knew it as well and the knowledge made her giddy. Her abdomen was flat but life within her would swell it round, she sighed contentedly before finishing her bath.

The exhausted princess fell asleep surrounded by her pups in their large bed, a bed she had yet to share with her husband. Mathilde sat keeping watch over her, a soft smile on her lips.

Ne'ebo was not having such a pleasant wind down from his own honeymoon.

The nobles had quickly fled his class, but they had been replaced by the new class of knights that had taken their oaths as part of his wedding. These were the knights that had been blessed by both himself and his beloved wife, many of whom had pledged themselves to her. this was handy as it gave her knights before she was even Queen but it also required that they be at least half as skilled as her First Knight. Her husband.

Ne'ebo had approved all of these fellows and had dismissed quite a few others. They were all smarter, stronger, quicker, and more roundly skilled than their peers. The twelve of them, the first twelve Knights of the Orchid, were an impressive lot, all of them taller than average, more fit than average, and far more quiet than average.

All of this pleased Ne'ebo but the issue was that he had to be better than them in every way. And he was. But he was also tired. And there were twelve of them. he had already beaten them all at archery, the mace, and the other weapons. With the sword he was not concerned. Even all of twelve of them together could not beat him as when he was tired he cheated to win by hiding behind one and knocking the rest out then his human shield. He had explained that he was really too tired for a proper training schedule but he also had no choice. No was the time for the hand to hand and wrestling.

This was what had him groaning in pain. He had had to pull out some very painful and wicked tricks and had thrown them all over the place, but they had pummeled and crushed him rather well.

Only when all twelve were no longer coming at him did he stagger up to Fenice's room. He pushed open the door ignoring Mathilde's shocked face as he stripped free of his gear until he was just in pants washed himself with a a soapy sponge then after drying off he crawled into the bed wrapping around his wife and going right to sleep for the nap he needed just as badly as she.

Mathilde sighed and covered them both up then sat back down to resume her knitting. Despite his dark skin she had noted a number of love marks on him as well. She would have to talk to Elias. these two needed some rest. At least a full day to be left alone. When even the mighty Ne'ebo showed signs of fatigue then it was time to take a break.

Fenice moaned softly as her husband wrapped himself around her. She turned, facing him now and curling into his larger body. The dogs shifting around and against their parents as they moved. Her lips curled up into a soft smile and her hands clenched at the man as he held her to him.

Mathilde finished her small blanket, the perfect size for a small prince or princess. She folded the item and placed it in a basket with booties and a small gown edged in soft lace. They were to be gifts, obviously, once the babe was born. She watched the couple sleep for a moment before rising and wandering away with Etua hot on her heels.

She found Elias in his library, playing chess with the Archbishop. She bowed and smiled at both before broaching the subject.

"They need sleep, they are resting, tangled up like weeds in bed together." She shook her head, "Should something happen, I chose to leave before ..." She smiled at the two men and slid into the offered seat from Elias. "He is worn down, stumbling into bed. Practically stripping naked before me to climb into bed." She said, leaning forward a bit. "Perhaps some time off to recover from finally getting what he... deserves?" She offered with a small chuckle.

Ne'ebo was surprised when he woke himself the next morning. No one had pestered or bugged him. he looked at his still sleeping wife and dogs and smiled. he leaned over and kissed her forehead then stood and pulled on clean pants, his sweaty clothes having been taken away. He grinned as he noticed that his chests and things had been moved into her room, though the weapon boxes were still locked with the keys only he had on the chain around his neck.

He pulled out a clean loose shirt but no socks or shoes he walked down to the kitchen and greeting the cooks took over a stove and began to cook his wife and himself a large breakfast ignoring their complaints.

Soon they were laughing as he teased them and checked up on their lives and swiped food from their dishes. Just after dawn he had the tray done and he went back to their room. He lay the tray on the bed and gently tickled Fenice's feet softly calling. "Time to wake up and eat my love. We have been given the day to ourselves." The cooks had told him.

"I think we should go play some chess and read." He really just wanted some quiet time alone with her. He was still tired and sore from teaching the day before and wanted to take some more time to recover.

The pups had stirred when he had brought in the food but they sat on the far side of their mother watching the tray pitifully but waiting for permission.

Fenice struggled against his seeking hands, questing fingers tickling the sensitive feet as she groaned and giggled while trying to get away. Her long hair was tangled and everywhere, the nightgown was bunched about her waist and the blankets were tangled around her. Bright blue eyes opened to find him, "Nooooo," was her response after seeing it was barely light outside.

She flopped and attempted fixing herself and righting her clothing, in a failed attempt. Though the idea of a day to themselves was lovely. She stood and let the nightgown fall into it's rightful place, though she would have preferred to strip it off. Propriety deemed she wear it.

Play chess... read.... she shook her head and puffed out her lower lip. "I don't believe that is any way for a newly married man to talk..." she said and moved to the vanity to brush her hair and braid it out of her face. "Wouldn't you like to spend the day with me.... in bed... under the covers... or do you really want to play chess and read books in other rooms?" She questioned.

After her hair was fixed she returned to him, picking at some of the food. yawning and stretching her small body out. She tossed the pups each a small treat. Kissing Ne'ebo on his cheek she lifted a portion of food up to his lips. Her hand shook slightly as she yawned widely again.

he ate from her hand then after swallowing leaned in and kissed her. "i would love to spend hours in this bed with you. And I promise we will my love. but I would just like to play some chess with you. And cuddle as we read..I don't really know why. But please?"

He kissed her again his eyes huge and pleading. He could not explain it but for now he did not want to make love he just wanted to be with her as man and wife doing something quiet. What it really was that he just wanted the peace. Since he was a boy he had known very little if any true peace and though he loved her more than his own life, he had not had any real peace just to lay about and just relax. his body was now screaming for it and even if he had to anger his new bride he would have it.

She smiled as the tip of his tongue caressed her hand, but barely. Eagerly she returned his kiss, ready to slip into his lap and be given her every desire. But his words were not the ones she wanted to hear. She was too shocked to even speak, and his kiss cut off any words that would have even tried to come. Hadn't he played enough chess when they were unofficially courting. Months upon months of endless games, sleepless nights after passionate kisses and tender touches. It offended her.

Fenice pushed back. "What do you mean... do you not WANT me?" Her eyes looked hurt and her face flushed. Had the moments of passion before been enough for him? She turned from him, biting her lower lip she moved toward the door. "Have your quiet... I need my own." She turned toward him again, "Is this because you don't want to hurt me or because I'm already with child... or is it, something else?" She said softly, she wanted to muster anger. To rage at him, but the fear that it was she who brought it on stopped it from bubbling up. Only hurt and sadness.

He sighed and as if by magic the release showed his exhaustion. his eyes were covered with heavy bags and had thick bloodshot lines throughout, he moved with far less grace than was the norm, he was breathing heavily and his skin was showing the signs of grey ash. He licked his very dry lips and shook his head.

"Darling it is not your fault at all. But mine. I have found my limit. Yesterday was just too much for me." His voice was beginning to show a note of rasp. He reached up and cupped her face. "All these months courting you loving you a from afar, fighting daily, then training constantly, then finally marrying you and making love to has taken away my vitality...please my love? Come spend some quiet time with me?"

It would be more than a thousand years before anyone could explain it, but the truth was that Ne'ebo was an adrenaline junky. He was always at the limit of human ability because his body was always surging with the stuff. It had truly come to a head at the wedding and honeymoon. His body just could not take anymore. He needed rest. He did not know it but as much as he wanted to, and he did want to, he could not even get hard right now. He was suffering a true adrenaline crash for the first time in his life. What would have truly angered him was to know a big part of it had been the reenergizing tea he had drunk at the cottage. Such effects do not come without a cost.

He started to speak and his voice cracked painfully. He took a drink and his color improved a bit. "My love...please. Without you I'll just sit lonely and trying to fix it. i want to be with you...I just need this time... Please?" He was flatly pleading. He took her hands and kissed then laying his head on them as a dizzy spell overcame him. "Please Fenice? Help your knight?"

Back
Top Bottom