Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Knight (Me and KawaiiKitten)

"Yes... most people here hate dragons... we are often raided by those with them so donot go near women or children especially... people here..." he sighed "just stay close to me alright?" he didn't tell her the fact that he had lost family to dragons but frankly he figured it did not matter "Right now we are going to meet the king so please stay quiet unless spoken to" he then turned to look at her "and please don't just let your mind or eyes wander to anything else while talking to him, he already hates that we had to ask a dragon for help..." he said as he looked at her "and personally I do not want you hurt..."

"You wouldn't have to, we're bonded after all." She leaned forward and nuzzled his cheek gently. "I'm here to help you so whatever you wish to be done needing my aid I will do. I'll try not to be distracted when talking to him, okay?"

He nodded, his arm wrapping around her as he placed his hand on her hip pulling her in closer. It was clearly a loving couple's kind of hold as he gave her a small squeeze as they then entered the audience room to the lords manor. He stepped a bit in front of her as the two walked in and he bowed before the lord as she was given a small signal to do the same. He looked up when the king allowed him to and the king smiled "I see you finally got us one... but are you sure she can be of use to us?" he asked looking at her with a small look, clearly not expecting to see a woman, let alone a woman who looks more like she would never be useful in battle. "Yes my lord I am sure, and I understand your feelings. Considering the dragons we have seen before I would be the same, however she can be of use to us. She is a water dragon after all, if nothing else we can bolster our navy" The lord only nodded and he sighed "just both of you leave for now... I will be discussing with my generals in a bit... you two will be taken to your new quarters inside the manor walls" he said as he gave a flick of his wrist and standing Lance gave one bore bow as he signaled for her to follow him. However as she would leave the lord began eyeing her... acutally with discust but his eyes seemed more on her private areas... and there was definately something more powerful hiding under his fake discust of her.

Laine did her best to keep her mouth shut, not liking being talked about like a tool when she was standing right in front of him. 'Can she be of use'... honestly! If anything, having a female dragon on their side was better than having a male. The male dragons they would face would likely try to avoid killing her, giving her the advantage.

She bowed when Lance told her but not as low, only out of respect to the ruler. She also didn't like the way he was looking at her. She knew disgust when she saw it but... he was eyeing her in all the wrong places. What a weird fellow, she found herself thinking as she followed her mate out, hips and tail swaying.

They were lead to a rather large room and he stepped in with her before he closed the door and he locked it to give them some privacy "I'm sorry" he said as he looked at her now that they were alone "I knew he would not be happy but he had no right to talk that way about you" he said as he moved a bit closer to her and he gently kissed her before he moved back and he began to remove his armor, wanting to just be in his normal clothes right now since the armor was pretty heavy. He put the trident she had given him down as he stripped of his armor, placing it down nearby as he sighed "and you can do what you want, just get comfortable"

She nodded, looking around the room after the apology. "It shouldn't be you apologising but it can't be helped." She sighed, nuzzling him and then making her way to the large bed and flopping onto it, curling up. "Hmm... is there anywhere I can be allowed hunt around here? I'm getting hungry."

"Here if you give me a moment to get ready I can go with you" he said with a small smile as he began to take off some of his armor once again. He was pretty skilled with a bow, true not to expert level but at least he could hunt with her.

He gave a small sigh as he removed his armor and he pulled on some better clothing as well as a small chair shirt. He had been about to put her gift away but he just strapped it to his back with his quiver and he held his bow in his hand as he smiled to her "well I am ready to go"

She smiled, slinking off the bed to wind around him, nuzzling his cheek. "Would you care to fly again or will this be a ground hunt?" She asked, turning to the door with him.

He shook his head almost vigeriously at the idea of flight "no... no flying..." he said pretty quickly as he walked with her "we will just head out to the nearby woods, then we can hunt as we please"

Laine giggled, nuzzling his cheek as they headed out into the nearby forest, the dragoness following her mate.

As the two walked he could not help but feel the happiness to be alone again with her. His eyes looking back over his shoulder at her from time to time as he held his bow and an arrow ready as he was trying to figure out where the prey would be. He closed his eyes and he just tried to listen around him, figure out where they prey was before he heard something toward the north and he began to move toward it.

Laine let him lead the hunt, raising her nose to the air as she picked up scents here and there. For a dragoness she was surprisinglyu light and quiet on her feet when the occasion called for it. If she was this quiet on the ground she was likely a ghost in water.

He did not even feel her near him as he moved closer and he then gave a slight noise to frighten a deer from it's hiding place. He fired an arrow and he managed to hit the deer but he only wounded it. He growled as he began to give chace, wanting to proce he was enough of a male for this powerful dragoness.

Laine let him chase down the deer, following a different scent to a rabbit burrow not too far away from him. She crept close, keeping low as she slink closer to the rabbits outside the burrow and lay in wait. She waited until one hopped a little too close and then snapped with a snarl, jaws crushing the life out of the fluffy creature she'd caught. A good snack.

Turning, she went to see if Lance had brought down that deer yet.

He was a bit further away and almost out of her sight when he had the next arrow fly and he sighed as he got the deer. It luckally had not gotten far away thanks to the wound and he had been able to finish it with a second arrow. He then moved over toward the deer as he smiled back at her waving her down.

Laine approached eagerly, seeing the deer had been downed. "You're very efficient at hunting, I see." She smiled warmly at him, nuzzling him and dropping the rabbit down by the deer's body. "Would you care to join me in eating?"

He shrugged "sure, sounds fine to me" he said as he moved down to the meat and he began to skin the animals, his eyes looking up at her from time to time and he grinned as he slightly licked his lips. it was clear that he was wanting her again, though he was able to contain himself pretty well.

Laine's claws made short work of the animal's skin as she helped him, then began to ready a small pit. "Stand back, this won't take long." She smiled at him, inhaling deeply once he was out of the way and breathing fire onto the animals to cook them.

He smiled "showoff" he said jokingly as he then sighed as they put the meat on skewers and just let it cook. He sat down beside her and he looked over at her as he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to him as he said 'So... are you happy that we have become mates?"

Back
Top Bottom