Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Knight (Me and KawaiiKitten)

Laine grinned back at him, sucking briefly on the tip of his cock before moving herself up over him, swishing her tail as she slipped his cock back into her pussy, gripping the cushions above his shoulders. She leaned down, nuzzling him and licking his cheek with her long tongue. "I'm looking forward to being with you, Lawrence." She whispered heatedly, grinding her hips against his own.

He grinned and he gave a small nod as she began to ride him before he then sat up some and he grabbed her breasts before he began to kiss her slightly and he grinned "You may be on top, but I am not one to just lay there" he said with a grin as he kept groping her breasts before one hand move from her breasts to grope her nice round ass.

"Mmmrrr..." The dragoness moaned in delight at the kisses and grinned while his hands roamed and groped her body as sherocked and ground against him. "Good to hear. Much more fun when we're both going at it, right?" She giggled, only to arch her back and move harder and faster against him. "Aahyessss~"

He moved his hands to her hips now as he began to thrust up against her. It was like even though she was on top his body was still the one that seemed in control as he would thrust up and his hands would push her down each time she pushed back down on his cock. He kissed her more and more as this happened but as he kissed at one point he stuck his tongue into her mouth as the two continued until he came hard filling her up with his seed one more time

Laine's eyes rolled up and closed, body trembling with pleasure as she came with her new mate, moaning into their kiss as her tongue wound around his. Breaking the kiss, she sighed happily, nuzzling him. "Mmm, that was incredible..." She whispered to him, embracing the knight.

He gave a bit of a cocky grin and he nodded as the two fell back onto the pillows just holding eachother as Lawrence gave a small sigh "yes it was" he said as he was amazed that sex with a dragon had actually been as amazing as it was. He looked down at her and he said "we will rest for a bit but we must return to my lord's castle soon. He will need to hear the good news that we now have a dragon on our side."

"Yes, let's rest for a short while. Then I will give you something as a token of our new bond." She purred, licking his cheek and neck before kissing him once more.

He grinned a bit as he lay back with her on top of him as she just seemed to praise his body with hers. Her tongue and her lips contacting with his skin and the feel of her body just snuggling so close to his. He grinned as he wrapped an arm across her lower waist, just above her ass as the other was behind his head helping keep his head up as he kissed her and the two then just got a chance to relax as partners, as mates.

Once they were satisfied with their embrace and show of affection, Laine began to slip away from him. "We should return if your matters are urgent, I suppose." She nuzzled against him with a sigh, getting up so slink deeper into her cave. She returned a few moments later, carrying a rather lethal yet ornate looking trident weapon. "This is my gift to you, dear Lawrence. I know you will weild it well against our enemies."

Lawrence had gotten up and had pulled on his clothes and was already starting to put his armor back on when she came back and he stood as he saw her holding out the trident. Now he had used many kinds of weapons like a trident, such as different spears and lances in his training but he had never weilded a trident. He smiled and he nodded taking it from her as he looked at her. "I... I'm sorry but the only thing I have to give is just the simple iron necklace around your neck right now..." he said as he was referring to the cross that he had put around her neck as they had fucked.

She touched it gently with a claw, smiling. "That's all the token I need, my dear mate. I have you, don't I?" She replied, nuzzling him happily. "I think we should be on our way then." She kissed him briefly, walking to the entrance of her cave.

He blushed and he said "I still have to get my stuff together and aren't you going to wear anything?" he asked feeling a slight bit embarressed as he was pulling on his armor as fast as he could as he watched her. In truth he wanted to see more of her naked but they would do that in private. In public no man could see her nude.

"Hmm? Oh, right, I'll be among humans..." She mused, walking back into the cave to pick up the chest wrap and loin cloth she'd worn on his arrival. "This should do." She smiled at him, quickly pulling them on.

He would have argued but he just let it slide. He figured that dragonesses just liked to be naked and he knew he was giving her an inconvienance by telling her to dress. He then nodded as he walked over to her carrying both his weapon from earlier and the trident she had given him. Now he was suprised as to how light the trident felt, it was almost like this was the weapon he was meant to weild. He gave a small nod as the two began to leave the cave and Lawrence began to try and take the way he had come there which was the hard rocky route from before, the only route unless you flew or swam. but considering he could do neither because he had no wings and the armor would drag him down this was the best way.

Laine watched him struggle his way down and tilted her head. "Do you want me to fly you down?" She asked, unfurling her large wings.

"if you could" he said looking back at her with a soft smile "you have no idea how hard it is to walk down this path in full armor" he said with a small grin as he watched her as he stood on his rock.

His dragoness quickly made her way down to him and then stood in front of him, wings unfurled. "Grab on around my neck. Don't worry, I'm far stronger than I look." She laughed, smiling at him.

He shrugged a bit as he nodded holding on with his arms around her neck, feeling a little odd as he just stood there waiting for her to actually take off.

Once she was sure he was holding on tight, Laine jumped. The rocky mountain fell away from below their feet, her wings beating hard until they levelled out, her body supporting his. The wind whipped past them, the ground racing by below them as she flew a little higher using the air currents. She changed course towards his kingdom and then looked back as they were gliding over the land. "How are you finding your first flight?"

He clung onto her more tightly as it was clear he was afraid of heights... well more being above the ground with his feet not on something solid frightened him. He looked at her as he said "just get me onto land soon... safely..." he looked at her as he was just wanting to be put down now.

"Don't you worry, you're perfectly safe here with me. I won't let any harm come to you." She promised, grinning at him, beginning to swoop down as they approached the kingdom he had come from.

He clung to her a bit more, clearly not liking the sight of coming toward the ground so fast from being up so high and he was then thankful when she landed a little bit away from the castle. He sighed as he stood there just falling to his knees for a moment as he thanked being back on the ground before he stood, "come on, let's go" he said as the two began to walk the short distance toward the castle gate.

Laine laughed softly at him and followed him towards the castle, swaying her tail behind her wings folded against her back. She looked up at the castle gate as they approached it, wondering what it would be like within the grounds.

He did look back at her once more. She was still pretty revealed and normally he would not have cared... but now something had changed and he seemed to hate the fact she was showing off so much skin... I mean scales. He blushed a bit as he turned and he knocked on the mighty wooden doors with his armored fist and a slot opened up to see who it was outside. When the man saw the dragon he seemed frightened but the sight of Lawrence seemed to make the man happy "My god you actually got one" he said with a laugh as the doors were soon opened. Now this was like most castles. There was a massive wall around the town that lay around it and then the castle itselt was in the middle of the town. There was the port but they had clearly better defences over there to help protect from the sea. People stared at her as the two walked in, his hand holding tightly to the weapon he had been given as he just walked with her, heading toward the castle, a messenger was already running up ahaid to inform the king.

Laine stepped quietly behind him, admiring the scenery of the place she'd flown over a few times. She'd been interested in getting a better look before but dropping in unannounced was a rather bad idea. "Anything I should know before we meet people here?" She asked curiously, eyes never staying too long on one thing.

Back
Top Bottom