Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars! ooc chatter -Prosak-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are that things are going smoothly. And that I am sad, I get to occupied to post more often. :p

Well, odds are you are. :p But I am sure she doesnt mind. I actually think a good pace like this keeps interest going. You cant wait until your next post and get all hyped up. At least for me it is like that.

If its not too late to get in on this I would love to play as a Twi-lek force adept (non-jedi) or a Chiss Smuggler. Hope I'm not too late!

Edit: Also if people want to send me a description and an example model I would love to draw peoples characters for them!

I'm sorry again guys for the late reply, went out with my friends today. I apologize yet again as tomorrow I'm going to go out with my friends again. I'll probably post on the same time like this. Hope you guys can forgive me >~<

Edit:
@vikingpanda: Oh.. almost forgot. Welcome vikingpanda to the group rp :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I decided to go with my force adept but not really sure how to jump in yet. Need to read all the existing posts first I suppose.

Reading all the posts first would get you into speed and the psyche :p. It would help you decide on where and how to start your post. If you're planning to merge your post with any of the ongoing stories, don't hesitate to pm the users involved. Hope this helps :)

Right now we are walking through a forested area, The way I see it we could be walking through your territory, or you could just see us, IDK but i say what ever hit's your fancy.

Welcome to our merry band of people, Panda. :3

OH, and I'll be posting shortly! I've had some work issues (as stated before, I work at a jail) so that's why I haven't posted that often! >.> but I look forward to my character working with some of you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom