Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars! ooc chatter -Prosak-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeting! I'm echo, and I would like to introduce myself!

about me: I work on an odd schedule, and even though I'm posting now, I'm still at work. I work at a jail, and am a guard there, but I'm currently posted where I have internet access, and as long as I keep up my rounds, no one really cares. XD I have quit a few years of roleplaying experience, and hope to bring an interesting addition to this particular star wars roleplay.

I hope to have fun working with all of you soon. :3 I'll be posting my character sheet shortly!

Glad to have ya, Echo! Oh, and I never knew you were a guard? Learn more about people everyday I guess. Lol.

I also want to appoligize. I would have made my intro into one ENTIRE post, but I'm at work, and I have to get up every thirty minutes to do a security round. So yeah...I need to toss one out there each time I get to a stopping point.

OH...and I'm not done with it... XD

Long post and short post are okay as long they are reasonable. A post that should be short but prolonged can be dull, but of course, no one liner haha :p

Besides, your not a jedi. Lol, I like the originality there. Not anything wrong with being a jedi, I mean, I am a dark one. Two in fact. The only problem with jedi in a star wars rp is, everyone, wants, to, be, a, fucking, jedi. Lol, and I fell victim to that problem as well. It is hard to resist not being one. Any way, yes welcome aboard echo, and your post length is just peachy.

:D Glad you all approve! I finally finished the intro! :3 That's actually the longest one I've done ever...I think. o.o

Daww, you're makin me blush! It's not all that. >.> I just kind of get a little itch to write lengthy and I go with it. :3 But I appreciate the compliment, none the less! :D

Yeah I feel bad sometimes that I don't write a lot. Usually its because of time constraints or I don't want to say too much to take away from what the other person wants to write. I just hope I do a good job. you guys are all writing really well haha

Yeah prosak I know how that is when i started playing TOR i was conflicted cause i wanted to play a force user but at the same time I knew everyone would pick them. I finally gave in though when I felt the urge to be a cruel conniving and very fun evil sith.

Valentines day?... 0_0 wow... I need to pay attention on my days off, lol.

Just to let you guys know, malin told me that he won't be able to post today.
He is ill because of some food he ate.

Oh, Ok. Well, hopefully he feels much better. ^_^ Happy thoughts, from a happy mind, bodes happy outcomes. Such is the life of an optimist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom