Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars! ooc chatter -Prosak-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yes, but I got a little busy with mainly a request thread for a different group Idea I had recently. And, life happened. Helping my brother. I will gladly postpone my post for later. So go ahead and make your second posts. Besides, I am not holding anyone. I am not in any kind of communication with any character. So sorry if I made anyone feel like they had to wait on me. Now if you will excuse me. (Goes back to helping out my bro with moving.)

Well honestly I think we should just post as needed so that if two people are talkign they can keep goin instead of waiting for the cycle to go through so they can post again but so long as things move at a "slow" pace we should be fine.

Lol, ya ok. Well I agree. But, I must mention becouse I find it funny. The melin was the one who suggested we wait on everyone else in the first place. :p lol. But, no one else really made a starter. So ya just go with consistency.

In my mind we should still wait till everyone has posted once before posting again, it's just the order can change so long as everyone goes it doesn't really matter who's in front of who. (Really i just don't want anyone getting left behind)

I agree... Huuuuuuuuh this is the difficulty's of a group. But, ahwell.

Well so long as yall dont post anything that would effect the planet majorly yall should be able to continue yalls posts until you get planet side or we go into space.

Oh yeah, my bad. Prosak too right?

Edit:
@Hound: Don't worry, I'm fine with the waiting. Just asking.

Oh gotcha. I am waiting for Prosak since my character just entered their bar, and I don't want to describe it in a way they don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom