Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars! ooc chatter -Prosak-

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i missed alot but sense iam a padiwan with out a master i guess i can have her running around till she has one.

alright Houndof that will work i am hoping you all did not pull to far ahead but going to the thread to post

I Made 3rd, but heres a fun fact a small list of ships bigger and better then the death star.

Solar destroyer (a small 1 manned vessle who's lazer could cause super nova's to destroy entire star systems)

The intimidator (a super star destroyer built with the above technology and nine times the size of the deathstar)

The death star 3: Because you know it worked so well the last two times and third times a charm right? (was actually just a small ship with the death stars lazer, came before the other two)

I didn't qualify it because it did not have the ability to destroy a planet, but rather it capable of an infinite army, devastating in it's own way but i was just talking solo fire power.

Wait for everyone to post, let's get a good rythem going as well as a posting order, that way we can keep the thread more orginized and no one gets too far ahead of anyone else.

same here sits and waits got to get caught up anyways on other threads and in one iam kinda stuck but might just say heck with the other person and move my charater on

Ya waiting is the better choice. But, If things get into deadlock, I will announce times to move on. Also, time jump's wont happen regularly, but when they do it will make sens.

Here in a reasonable amount of time I will announce that we can move on without the others, and just play. I am sure, they will except this. It is a group thread.

I apologize for my not having a post I've been away from the house for awhile having fun being nerdy elsewhere and getting beat up in the best way possible. But I shall post soon so you can all cringe at my cruelty and be in awe of my power XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom