Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars! ooc chatter -Prosak-

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Cannon has my vote as well. I don't care where I am as long as my sith pleasures are fulfilled.

Okay my character is now a nautolan male, for rp purposes im gonna say the sexual anatomy is the same (i mean the women of the race do have breasts so safe bet on the rest.)

Ok, 5 votes on after, 2 on knights, and during is!... I should probably just take away the very option should i? lol.

Malin: Well, most races in star wars are anatomically the same as us, or as far as I know they are.

Ill roll with my Human Jedi knight lol and I personally think way after cannon like after the Skywalker family, and wookies have 4 nipples.... just sayin.....

Lol, ya that is what I mean by post cannon. I dont want to conflict with the upcoming star wars films. So 6 votes.... Dam... Knights is getting not as much as it deserves. I voted for post, but I still am surprised in the lack of interest... Dam mmo's. They ruin franchises. Lol.

I like knights I just feel that this way we could easily not have to deal with continuity and trying to figure exactly where we are and whats future and whats past. Makes it easier just to say "everything you know if history"

Well, Yes I see where your coming from Sinner, it does put more thought into why.

Malin: I do agree, and starting soon sounds great. So, Post Cannon it is! Now, I hate to be a bore snore, and make another for starting world. So I will just say, start where you want but, be sure to stick with the tides of things. There will be very little interaction with people if your in Corasant and we are all at Dantooine.

A thought I had since we have this large villain (the former apprentice of the emperor) how about an uneasy peace treaty between jedi and the sith. In the books there was a treaty between them for a time in the formation of the order of the grey... we could start with something different, and this villain trying to upset the uneasy peace, (maybe even succeeding)

Well, that is a thought. I will consider it, I do have something epic planned to set things off between the sith. So, with this considering my plans may change a bit, for better or for worse. But, I do like this. It makes it easier for sith to interact with jedi, and republic. Without a blaster to the face. Thank you for your suggestion.

Eh honestly I think the Jedi or Sith wouldn't be able to coexist in a since together. Now if the Jedi has reformed a Council and the Sith were behind the scenes like they always are I think an Unknowing peace while the Jedi still hunt down any Sith but seemingly cant find any but eventually they meet. either via the Sith bringing themselves to light or exposed by a Jedi.

Actually the Jedi and Sith have done so in the past for hundreds of years. Before the original sith empire the jedi and sith actually shared a temple, and during the order of the grey though they didn't share a temple they actually shared teachings to one another. A jedi could have a sith for a padawan, and vice versa, and that system actually worked. It brought about a balance to the force that was damn near unheard of, and lasted until the Jedi decided that they wanted to make a power play... The jedi and sith do have moments where they work together and more then coexist, but eventually one side always gets greedy.

@malin: Thank you master for this lore lesson :p

If you followed the old republic era, there was once such a treaty between the republic and the sith empire.
A false peace treaty that was offered by the sith empire. A treaty that was very much needed by the old republic as they were losing on every fronts against the sith.
Then, when the jedi went to Aldeeran to work out the peace treaty; A sith lord, who's name I don't quite remember, lead a surprise attack to Coruscant where they eventually succeeded and Coruscant ended up sacked.
So, the peace treaty idea can work. But that's just my opinion.

Exactly, now that is another good example. Think of it this way, and for a second pretend your spock from star trek, and think logically. The sith is not just dark jedi, it is an empire. Would they sing cumbiya? No, but will they except a treaty of coexistance? Yes, only since it serves their best interest for srvival, and bides time for preperation to their plans of galactic domination. Would they make it a perminent peace, as malin suggested. So my villian seeks to end this peace, just as he suggested. Well, under the right emporer, yes.

Now, will jedi like it? Hell fucking no, but they will except it. For starters they need, and relly upon their relationship with the republic. If the republic calls for peace they except it. Also their code states. There is no emotion, only peace. So will they besiege their emotions, for their to be stability?

31238697.jpg

It's also fair to note that wars have not always been on the side of the sith. The jedi have broken peace treaties and used violence to serve their needs just as many times as the sith, using false logic to justify it. For instance my absolute favorite line in the movies: "only a sith gives an absolute." Pretty much tells you that not all is well in the jedi order.

Through history the jedi have purged planets (because they thought it would prevent a war later down the line.) Committed genocide (because a master had visions of fear and paranoya, and managed to justify the cause) and even steal children away from sith masters (so that they could be raised as jedi) They believe in "the greater good" and just watch hot fuzz to see how easily that can be perverted to justify anything.

Thank you Purplehaze.

Malin: Yes, this is true. about jedi.

A common misconception people make in this world. To look at something/someone and put them on a pedastool. And make false assumptions because of it. All women are small, all men should be strong, and so on so forth. The point is, everything and everyone is subject to change, difference, and mistakes. Including jedi. Because it was tottaly a non issue when Anikin killed a whole tribe of sandpeople, only becouse his mother died. And, we all know that he made excuses for himself. Even though in the end is was revenge, not justice.

In fact, just because your a jedi doesn't mean your good. And just because your sith doesn't mean your bad. They are only factions, and ways of life. The old republic points this out more then anything, because the characters freedom to chose regardless of class. A sith warrior who is good, and a jedi knight who is bad? Lol, I have that.

Ok.. this is putting my star wars knowledge to the test.
Maybe it will be easier to use examples:
- Sith warrior who is good: I can't think of anyone else rather than Galen Marek. Those who don't know who he is probably knows him as the protagonist in SW force unleashed.
- Jedi knight who is bad: Of course Anakin Skywalker. Always think he is better than his masters, hunger for power and dudeee, he killed childrennnn, a whole bunch of themmm =______=
So, to cut this short, Jedi and Sith are only ideals.

yep, only difference is, that sith except it if your good and only really view it as a weakness. Making less people good, because if they think your weak.... They wont shy away from killing you.

Side note: Good examples of characters. Except Anakin killed way more then children. That scene was Lucas trying to tug at our heart string's. And failed at it I might add. Skywalker killed everyone at the temple, including the consular's. Making him literally the best force user to ever live. He honestly was, not even Luke can beat him conventionally. He had to use his fathers love at the end. Luke would of course be the second best.

On sith that go good there is Darth Vectivus a man who did no evil did not conquer a galaxy, but rather existed learned and died of old age surrounded by his family and friends having made the universe a better place through acts of kindness. His passion for the dark side and understanding of the force came from a place of mutual respect and love for the universe around him. The only conflicts he was ever noted for was killing people in defense of his loved ones.

Mace windu would be the opisate this was a jedi who commited several dark deeds, was close to the dark side in many respects, and sat on the council regarded as one of the strongest masters of the force. He held close ideals of passion and control, and was a foil to yoda voicing extremist view points.

Now with all of this clarified... can we make the thread yet?

Well I will get on to that today, I just was clarifying a few thing's with someone.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40684&pid=1077947#pid1077947

Hey, started the thread for you guys.

Updated the main index of chat. Only allowing 3 more jedi. Anything else is game. (Honestly, do we really want nothing but sith and jedi running around? No variation, is a little boring. Get's there very fast.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom