Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars! ooc chatter -Prosak-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosak

Super-Earth
This is our ooc chatter thread. Here, in this first post. I shall also place some rules regarding those who join. Simply being.

Be comfortable with the openness of the rp. And, respect other peoples kinks, but also respect what others would not like to see. I would love a neutral ground, and for everyone to take the time to look at your fellow role players kinks. Make sure you respect it. If I find someone being disrespectful. I would respectfully kick their ass out the door. With grace, of course. I am especially protective of my fellow role players.

And, for all those involved. This is also a good place to make requests. Not to me, but to everyone. I would like it if everyone put it to majority vote for relevant things. Such as where we start, what time era, what levels of character ability do we consider god modding.

Update: Now only excepting a few more Jedi characters. I think 3 more is fair. There is a lot more to star wars then jedi, or sith. Will consider allowing more in the future, but for now 3 more Jedi. Still open to anyone having anything else they want. Bounty hunter, trooper, smuggler. Hell, even a simple barmaid can end up there when shit hits the fan.

Seeking padawan!

Would anyone involved in this thread be willing to play as my padawan? I intend to be making a member of the jedi council, (already approved the idea in pm) and that means that although i don't have too take to padawan, I am fully allowed too, and would like too, so yeah anyone interested?

malin said:
Seeking padawan!

Would anyone involved in this thread be willing to play as my padawan? I intend to be making a member of the jedi council, (already approved the idea in pm) and that means that although i don't have too take to padawan, I am fully allowed too, and would like too, so yeah anyone interested?

Yep, Gm certified. lol.

I vote for Kotor! :3 That and if there are Jedi.. will there be sith as well? Temptations I have ..

Yes, sith will be in kotor as well. It will be during the highlight of the sith. Before they fell, and before darth raven made them come back like a Phoenix in the ashes.

First of all, thank you Prosak for taking over the group rp. I always wanted to do a star wars group rp and it would be unfortunate if it's discontinued.
As for the era, I'll go with malin's and prosak's suggestion (after canon).

@malin: "May you take me as your padawan, master?"

Your very welcome, and thank you for your vote.

I will except other races and high ranks as long as we talk about it first. I will, include furry, or anthromorphic beings as long as we make a race and world around them. I decided to be a little more lenient on races. Since it is a role play, and people should be what they want to be.

purplehaze said:
First of all, thank you Prosak for taking over the group rp. I always wanted to do a star wars group rp and it would be unfortunate if it's discontinued.
As for the era, I'll go with malin's and prosak's suggestion (after canon).

@malin: "May you take me as your padawan, master?"

Absolutly purple i would be more then happy to take you as my padawan! :3 if you want pm me and we can talk about ideas.

also do you think we should add in what our character's can do with the force, I will be playing a jedi counselor so it's not all about the saber styles for me, and im just thinking that maybe we should have that written down on peoples apps.

malin said:
also do you think we should add in what our character's can do with the force, I will be playing a jedi counselor so it's not all about the saber styles for me, and im just thinking that maybe we should have that written down on peoples apps.

Lol, I understand. But, let me put it this way. The force, is a non linear thing. You dont just learn, or try. As yoda put it, you do. Your only limit, at any age, at any form of mastery. Is only limited by your imagination, and faith in the force. So no, you don't have to. You could if you wanted, but it would be a waist of time since you already can throw a lightsaber, lift, and etc. If you wanted to use power lvl, watch dragon ball z. "IT IS OVER 9000!" That is more then just a angry sentence. It is the show literally telling you power lvls are irrelevant, and prove no point other then wow he is strong. So I will apply that to my point. Irrelevant. Just because your a master, doesn't mean my simple warrior cant pown you. And vice verse with you and me. If this was system style yes, you should. And I wouldn't be ranting. But, is it? No, this is a humble role play for story and pleasure. We don't need move list's to show off our characters power. So I guess.. If you want. It is your character, but wont make any difference to me on how he is a consular.

Added on to this, Anakin as a simple knight murdered the entire temple. Consular's and masters included. Yes he was stronger in the force then anyone else. But still. He did not know as much as them, experience as much as them. But, he kicked their asses. I get it is a movie, and a bad one at that. But point stands. Irrelevant. I apologize if I was in any way rude in my ranting, I just get carried away.

i have made me a jedi padewan
she is human with a blue lightsaber
i do not know names if lightsaber styles so i just described what she does.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_combat

Lightsaber Forms can be found here in a nerdtastic wikipedia. So anyone unsure can look here. Just discribing is fine, but not having a set discipline is frowned upon in the jedi community, so is duel weilding, and weilding a saber backwards.

Wild kat: Also, what would be your vote on setting, if an opinion is their? I will end votes within a week if anyone has not voted till then.

Lol, well thank you for the vote. Regardless of not caring. It is ok not to care, but it is a group so we need to make agreements such as this.

Oh, post cannon is in the lead, but not by far! Kotor is catching up with it's awesomeness. And, during cannon is!.... *Crickets*.... No where, not surprising. Lol.

The canon era has jar jar binks and han solo in it. So... it isn't a surprise.
PS: I hate Han Solo. No offense meant to his fanboys :p

Ya, the only person just as bad is Navi from ocarina of time. OMG, dont they both say, "Hey Listen!" Like idiots? >_< I hate my realizations.

No offense taken, I love him, but we all have different tastes. lol.

Well, ya. He plays into the classic up in coming boy becoming a hero. It is a trope I wont be looking forward to see again. Lol, I thought luke was cool. But I will admit his annoyances. Besides, :p he kissed his sister.

My character is ready, just need to confirm it with malin before posting on the character sheet index.

I am thinking of changing up my character's race for an aquatic one if everyone is playing human. any suggestions? im partial to Nautolan's myself. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nautolan

Malin: Nautolans are cool. Lol, any way it is pretty cool of ya to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom