Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventure to Love (Chaos and myself)

LoveOrLust

Super-Earth
Arira made her way into the woods on the outskirts of her village. She had a friend,a half-elf, who was afraid to show his face in the village. Half-elves weren't looked well upon in most elven communities, but one day when she was foraging for berries she stumbled upon him. He was handsome, and he was kind. She didn't understand what was wrong with him as most elves would have shunned him, and after a couple times in the woods with him they became close friends. She carried her basket, acting like she was going to search for berries, but she was really going to see her friend.

The 5'5 honey blonde elf, made her way quietly through the forest, smiling as she came upon a doe. She reached out her hand and the doe came to nuzzle it. She pet it head and kept going. Arira was wearing a ground length dark orange dress with a brown lace neckline, that complimented her ivory skin. The bodice was body fitting, framing her C cup breasts perfectly, the skirt flowing, with gold paneling.

You could say she was a beauty, a few of the male elves in her village tried to vie for her hand in marriage, but so far none really piqued her interest. She had her honey hair up in a french twist, with strands of hair hanging near her pointed ears, which held long dangling yellow crystal earrings. The was a gold leaf hair ornament near the front of her hair, filigree trailing for the edges of the leaves. She had a slight blush that seemed to flush her cheeks often.

Before long she came upon the giant Corktree trees where he lived in a nicely built tree house. The canopy of the tree was a lush green, the sun shining upon them, casting shadows on the damp earth. She cast her pale green eyes up towards the house and called up. "Throw down the ladder. I need to come up." she waited patiently for him to oblige.

Duilin swiftly dropped the ladder at the sound of her voice, and lept down to greet her, hardly using the ladder as his feet touched the ground in mere moments. He swiftly took her shoulder and brought her into a kiss, holding her off her feet as he fell back against the tree. "Arira! You're right on time! Why did you make me wait?" He teased her after breaking the kiss.
Duilin was five foot seven, about average for a half-elf with wood-elf blood in him. He was a natural archer and swift with a bow staff. His skill with daggers was fair and getting better, he was a talented huntsman and survived easily on his own.

Duilin smiled and pulled her into another kiss, and as she was pulled close she could feel just how happy he was to see her through his pants. His orangish eyes smiled down upon her face, catching a good glimpse of her cleavage, and he pulled back, grabbing the rope and smiled. "Here." He said taking the basket under his arm, and swiftly climbed up the ladder before her, placing it on a table as he waited for her to come up after him. He straightened out his hair, as brown as the bark of an old tree, the wood elf in him was quite noticeable.
He moved into the living room, beckoning her to follow. "I'm so glad you came. I was hoping we could be intimate tonight or... perhaps sooner?" He smiled, moving back to her. "I just... I miss you so much when you leave... Why can't you live with me here?"

(i hope this post is good for you. yours was pretty darn good.)
He was dressed simply, pants made of thinned dear hide, a shirt made of woven cotton, and boots bought at a human village, sturdy enough to last him a good year at least.
With

Arira saw the ladder drop, and a second later he was standing in front of her. "Duilin!" she said happily before he pulled her into a kiss. She kissed him back, her green eyes sparkling. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled as he broke the kiss. "Sorry, I had to help my mother with the laundry before I was allowed to leave." she replied.

Arira had healing powers, and being a druid, she was well in tune with nature. Although she could only cast four spells a day, her healing power had no limits. She was able to befriend wildlife easily, the animals trusting her, knowing she strived to protect them. Arira smiled at Duilin and when he kissed her again, she placed a hand on his face. She felt his happiness and blushed a bit.

When he let her go the two of them climbed up the ladder and she turned to roll it up before turning her attention back to him. When he asked if they could get physical she smiled a bit. "I miss you to Duilin." she said and moved closer. "And you know I can't stay, not yet. My parents still don't want me to live on my own." She placed her hands on his chest, feeling his abs through the fabric of his shirt. "If I could stay here with you I would." she said.

He sighed as she mentioned her mother. They were good people, most of them in the town were. But being of a mix breed, he was looked down upon more then most humans. His kind wasn't supposed to exist. A mixing of blood was considered forbidden by some, and foolish by others. There were those who understood why it happened, but most people weren't willing to be tolerable to something that he couldn't control. Nonetheless, he was happy to be a half-breed, the benefits he gained from being from both races. He just didn't understand why he couldn't be accepted by both, instead of the reverse.

Arira understood him though, and she loved him, at least he felt she did. He knew he loved her, and he hated to think anything might ever happen to her. She was the most important thing in this world to him, and he dare not lose her. "I know you would...." He said, lowering his mouth to her neck, he kissed her softly half closing his eyes. His hands moved to her dress, and he started to undo her top, letting her breasts breath as he worked it slowly. "Forgive my impatience... It's been far too long my sweet Arira..."

Arira did indeed love Duilin. She wished she could live with, have his children, but she knew it wasn't possible. At least not yet. She blushed lightly as he unzipped the top of her dress, the bodice falling around her waist. She moaned softly as he kissed her neck. "I forgive you." She said. "For I too do want to feel your skin against mine."

She didn't care who would or wouldn't approve. She wanted him to see how much she cared about him. She moved her hands to the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. As he fondled her breasts she moved her lips down his jawbone, to his collar bone, and down towads his chest, kissing him softly, her hands trailing along his chest.

His hands cupped her breasts as she tossed his shirt away, and squeezed them softly as she kissed him. He moved to her, moving down to catch her lips in his own, his tongue twisting into her mouth. His thumbs grazed over her nipples, rubbing them softly until they hardened into little red beacons of pleasure. He leaned down and sucked on one, and pulled back, working to drop the rest of her dress to the floor.
"Shall I take you here or shall we move to the bedroom my dear Arira?" He said, and his hands gently moved to her butt, pulling her close as he kissed her once more, quickly, and he tried not to distract her from giving a response, his lips slowing moving down her neck and across her shoulder.

Arira moaned as his fingers grazed her nipples, pressing her hands against his chest. "It's so good to finally feel this." She told him, her eyes looking into his. As he moved his hands to her ass she pressed her hips against his. "Duilin, let's move to your room. I want our first time to be romantic, not frantic." She whispered in his ear. She moved her hands to his upper arms and sighed happily, kissing him one least time before slipping from under his touch and heading to the bedroom, her hips swaying as she moved gracefully.

(first time huh? XD)(I had thought they had maybe done it already, thus his eagerness instead of simply asking.)

He nodded slowly, smiling as she moved, and he followed her into his bedroom, closing the door behind them as she moved to the bed. He kneeled before her, he still had his pants on, but he need not drop them yet. "Sit on the edge of the bed. Let me warm you up." He said, and as she sat down he gently opened her legs, spreading them as he kneeled between them, his mouth moved to her slit, pressing his lips to it he sucked gently, the tip coming out to spread her folds just a little, tasting her sweetness. His hands gently gripped her knees as he teased her, his lips slowly moving against her slit. He said nothing as he kept his eyes lowered, focused on making her happy.

((Oh, lol. I thought it was their first time XD. My bad I guess.))

She listened as he told her to sit on the edge of the bed. She sat down and when her spread her legs, she shivered a bit at the warmth of his breath on her most sensitive area. As soon as his mouth hit her lower lips she gasped, her eyes closing. She moaned as his tongue parted her and as kept moving against her slit. She laid back, her hands on his head, fingers lacing through his hair, biting her lip gently.

He let his tongue slide in deeper as she gripped his hair, and pushing against her knees he leaned in closer. His tongue slid in, sliding up and down as he licked her fold, his lips lightly sucking. She tasted good. He smiled up at her for a moment, and moved his hands, one placing softly on her belly, the other slid a finger into her pussy as he moved in slowly in and out, moving his mouth over her clit and sucked gently. He took it slow with her, slowly sliding his tongue over her clit, swirling it against it and sucked gently, listening to her soft moans.

She gripped the sheets of his bed with her free hand and inhaled sharply. It felt so good. She moved her hand in his hair, pushing him a little closer. She wanted more. As he slid a finger into her she bit her lip and exhaled. "Duilin..." she moaned out. "Don't stop, please." she couldn't believe how good it felt. She shifted down on the bed, spreading her knees a little further. She moaned softly as he began to suck on her clit. "Duilin..." she whispered.

As he felt her slide her fingers into his hair it egged him to faster, his tongue sliding around against her clit he sucked sharply, his fingers picking up speed as moaned out his name. He didn't speak but she felt him moan out hot breath against her pussy as he slid his tongue into it, sliding around as he moved his fingers quickly. He had never tasted an elven girl's pussy before, this was something amazing, something he would cherish forever. On and on he licked her until finally she came to her orgasm.
He pulled back, sliding his fingers out, soaked with her cum he smiled to her, and slowly licked her juices off his fingers. "How was that my dear Arira?"

She moaned loudly as his tongue kept assaulting her clit. She gripped his hair, pushing him a little closer to her pussy. "Duilin!" she gasped out. As he moaned against her pussy, his hot breath teasing her sensitive lips she shivered, her eyes closing. She loved every moment of this. She had wanted him for quite a while, but she couldn't imagine it would've felt this good. After a few minutes she felt her body tense, waves of extreme pleasure washing over her. She arched her hips, moaning as her juices squirted from her pussy into his mouth. Her body was trembling, hands tangled in his hair. "Oh... dear god!" she moaned out. When it finally stopped she relaxed, her hands releasing his hair. "It was wonderful Duilin." she said and smiled warmly at him. After she gain her composure she crawled between his legs, licking softly at his cock, moving her mouth to take the head in. She began to gently suck him off, moving her mouth further onto his shaft as she licked the hard member. She went down on him for a few minutes before she couldn't take much more. "Please... make love to me Duilin." she said softly.

He didn't expect to her to take him in his mouth, a gasp left his lips as she tasted his head, he was pleased that she did. "Mmm, Arira... your tongue...." He moaned, his hand going down to her head, sliding through her soft hair his fingers graced her soft locks. "mmm...." He gasped as she licked him, her tongue swirling around his hard member, causing it to grow harder. "Oh that's wonderful..." he said, his hands riding her head as she moved over his length.
He watched her pull back, his cock slickened with her saliva, it would make it easier to slid it in.
He helped her back to her feet, and guided her onto the bed. "Lay on your side.." He said softly, and moved behind her. His left hand ran down her thigh, stroking her softly as it moved in. He stroked her pussy, his fingers getting wet from her juices and slid his middle finger just a little bit in to spread her folds. He moved into position and spread her slightly with two fingers, pressing the tip into her. It was her first time, but not his. She was the only one to truly mean anything to him, and she would be the last woman he ever slept with.
With a hard thrust, he pressed into her, thankful for the experience he had gained, and slowly shoved his full length into her as his hand moved up her stomach, grasping her left breast, gently squeezing it as he slowly pulled out, and then pressed back in. "Tell me if you wish me to go faster my love..."

Arira smiled and obeyed, laying on her side. She felt his body against her back and sighed contentedly. She felt his hand running along her thigh, before he slipped a finger inside of her soft folds. She closed her eyes and waited as he positioned himself at her opening. When he spread her lower lips apart she waited for his entrance. As he broke through her virginity she gasped, pain coursing through her, gently ebbing in her lower regions. She leaned her head against his shoulder as he began to press in and out of her. She began to feel pleasure, her body getting used to him inside of her. "You may speed up my dear." she said, her head turning slightly. She loved the feel of him inside her, and the thought that he would be her first and only made her heart full. "I love you Duilin." she moaned out.

Duilin kissed her neck softly, his body pressed tight to hers as he rolled his hips, his hard member sliding in and out of her. She was tight around his cock, her inner wall squeezing at him, the pleasure felt good as he picked up the pace a little. "I love you as well Arira..." he said with a strong thrust. His hand gave her breast another squeeze and he teased the nipple, kissing down over her shoulder as he made love to her.
His hand moved down from her breast, sliding over her thigh, and curved over her pussy. He found her clit, and rubbed it gently as he thrusted into her, sucking softly at her neck as he continued. "How does it feel my love?" He asked, and moved his hand back over her thigh, lifting her leg up a bit as he thrusted a little deeper into her.

She inhaled softly as his lips brushed against her neck, the pleasure of him entering her mixed with the soft touches of his lips more than enough to send her body on high alert. She moaned as he thrust deep inside her and teased her nipples. She ran a hand along his side, and gasped as his finger found her clit shock waves shooting through her. "I...It feels wonderful!" she breathed out, shifting slightly as he lifted her leg up. She bit her lip and moaned. "Oh god Duilin it's so good." She felt her breathing become ragged, heart beating faster. "Please, don't stop." she begged.

"Why would I ever want to stop my love?" He asked, and thrusted harder, giving her a few solid thrusts before slowing down again, rolling his hips into a more rythmic pattern. He held her leg up as he shifted his hips, thrusting deeper into her as she cried out in pleasure, and he lowered her leg, shifting so he was on her back and she laid ontop of him, her back against his chest, He slowed down his pace as his hands moved to her breasts, squeezing them softly as he pinched her nipples, his lips pressing to her neck and kissing her softly.

She moaned, her hands gripping the sheets, eyes closing. "Ohhh Duilin, it's amazing." she moaned out, feeling her body begin to tremble. She laid on his chest as he rhythmicly pounded into her pussy. Her breathing was ragged, moans escaping her parted lips. "Duilin." she cried out as her body tingle, sparks of immense pleasure hitting her lower regions. She moved her hands to his arms, gripping tightly as she arched her back, body trembling. "I'm so close..." she cried out, light screams of pleasure leaving her lips. "Duilin!" she screamed out as her inner walls tightened, juices squirting out of her as he body shook slightly, head thrown back in pure ecstasy. "Ahnnn!"

His fingers tightened around her as her walls clenched, she was getting closer and she was bringing him there with him. "Arira.... You feel so good..." He moaned slightly. "You're so tight around me...." He kissed her neck as she was getting closer and closer to bliss. "Arira..." he panted and soon she was crying out in orgasm on his cock. he moaned as her walls tightened, and he was so close, he continued to thrust his slick member into her, harder and harder as he rode her though her orgasm, before finally cumming himself, his hot seed splashing into her as he cried out in pleasure along with her.

Arira moaned and arched her back as she came, juices splashing out against his cock. She dug her fingers into his upper arms as he continued to move inside her, waves of pleasure crashing over her. "D..Duilin!" she cried out. She gasped and inhaled sharply as she felt his cum filling her up. She loosened her grip on his arms and collapsed on the bed, letting the aftershock of her orgasm pass over her, her body trembling slightly. "Oh my god Duilin. That was amazing." she said and smiled up at him, her blonde hair sprawled out under her head. She raised an arm over her head and shifted, moving her torso up so she could kiss him. She let her lips fall against his, holding them there, tongue brushing gently against his lips. "I love you Duilin." she whispered happily.

Duilin moved over Arira slowly, taking her lips as she shifted to kiss him, his hand taking her cheek softly as their tongues met. "I love you too.... Arira...." he said softly, and kissed her again, his other hand gently taking her breast as he pushed his hips into her, letting his hard member rest full shaft inside her pussy, soaked in their cum. "I take it you enjoyed your first time then my love?" He asked, kissing her neck slowly, gently grinding his hips into her. "Shall we go again or would you like to freshen up and eat something?" He asked, moving his body to lay on his back, he took her in his arms and pulled her on top of him, Shifting her body so she faced him. "I can stay here all night my love, but we should et eventually..." He said smiling up at her, resting his head back as he took her body in full view.

Arira smiled and laid on top of him. She put her hands on his shoulders and dipped her head down, kissing him deeply. "Let's eat, then we can go again." She said and smiled. "And it was fabulous my love. Better than I could have imagined." She stayed on top of him, savoring the feel of his cock in her. She didn't want to move, but she could tell she was hungry. She shifted and slowly stood up, brushing her hands through her hair. "What should we eat?" She asked.

"I was thinking maybe we could have some rabbit stew, I just caught some fresh rabbits the other day. Nice and plump I figured they would make for a great bowl of stew." He said, and moved up after her, finding his pants he pulled them on, and moved to the kitchen, tightening them up. "If you want to go out on the porch and pick some fresh vegetables that would be great." He said as he moved to get some of the rabbit meet out of the ice box and started a fire in the wood stove. "How do you like your meat cooked?"

Arira smiled. "Rabbit Stew sounds wonderful." she said and nodded. "Haven't had that in quite a while." She pulled her underwear back on before pulling her dress over her head, following him. "Sure, I'll be right back." she said and went out the door to the porch. She gathered some carrots and onions, before picking a potato. She carried the vegetables back inside and began to wash them off. She stood at the sink, scrubbing the dirt off the onions and she smiled at him. "Today has been wonderful so far Duilin." she said.

Back
Top Bottom