Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train of Destiny (Candira and Chaos)

(everytime i attempt this post it starts out different. let's hope this time it's for the better.)(computer froze on me when i had taken a break halfway through the last one.)

When he first laid eyes on the scared little neko slave girl, Tim had never expected to wind up on such an adventure. He had only hoped to make a friend out of her but he was falling in love with her fast. Her naivety to freedom only made him want to break her from her shell all the more and it brought a smile to his face to see her happy. He was enjoying himself, and glad their small adventure was not packed full of too much excitement. He was hoping for a safe trip all the way to the major city.
Little did he know the adventure had only barely started, and many dangers awaited them, however few. The real danger would be confronting her old master, but recent events had shown just how much braver Tim was then her old master.

"How about we stop and enjoy the country side a little? I'm getting rather hungry actually and I want to see what the farmer's wife packed for us." He said as he slowed the bike down, a lone tree sat ontop a hill at the side of the road, and he smiled to Len. "That looks like a nice spot, there's some woods off in the distance too if we want to take a small walk."
He said and pulled off the road to the base of the hill, stopping the bike and killed the engine. "Well, are you hungry too?" He said smiling and got off the bike, moving to help her out of her sidecar.

((I hate it when that happens. It came out pretty well though. :) ))

Len snapped out of her pensive mood when Tim asked if she was hungry. Actually, now that she was thinking about it, she was getting a bit peckish. They'd been on the road for hours now, and a nice little walk and some lunch sounded wonderful to her. Everything in her life before now had been set on her master's time and schedule--his preferences instead of hers. It was nice that Tim wanted her feedback. She was more than happy to provide it. "Lunch sounds great. And I could go for a stop."

When he pulled over and stopped near the tree, she accepted his help out of the side car. It was fairly easy to get into, but a little awkward to slip out of by herself. When she was on her feet again, she stretched and then went to help him with the packs to spread out their new picnic blanket and help with the food the farmer's wife had given them. It had been so kind of her to help. In fact, most of the people she'd met on her adventures had been wonderful to her. She was beginning to understand that not all people were as narrow-minded as her master. Most were like Tim--good and kind. Oh, she wasn't so naive to think that no one was cruel, but it was a much smaller number of people than she might have thought before.

"This is such a beautiful route. I like all the flowers around here. I wish I knew what some of them were."

Tim sat down on the blanket close to her and smiled as she commented on the flowers. "I'm not really sure what they're called, and to be honest I never really noticed them too much before, the train moves so fast it's hard to take in all the sights as it barrels on down the track." He opened up the parcel of food the farmer's wife had baked for them, holding up a piece of food for Len. "I'm sure we can find a bookstore in the next town, and then we can get you a book on flowers. One of those scientific ones that explains what makes every flower so unique." He said, and tried some food for himself. "Then again too much knowledge can sometimes take the beauty out of things." He relaxed against the hill, eating some more as he laid in the shade of the large tree. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, you seemed so sad when I first met you."

She happily munched on the food Tim had shared with her and simply took in the landscape around her. It was beautiful and somehow familiar. "I'd love to know all about flowers and plants. I've always resented being left inside all the time." And it was true. She felt far more comfortable outdoors than indoors, usually. But she didn't really know what to do with herself out here. Still, she loved nature and got the feeling that she would continue to do so.

When he mentioned that she'd looked sad when he met her, she was a little surprised. Had she really looked that way? Perhaps. It wasn't such a large stretch. "I wasn't very sad, really. I'd accepted my lot up to that point. I wasn't happy by a long shot, but I wasn't depressed. I suppose more than anything, I was empty. I had nothing, was trained to want nothing more than what I was given--or at least appear that way. And I was trained to think of myself as somehow less because of what I am."

She looked up at him and smiled. "But all of that has changed now. I'm no wild-child, but I'm a far cry from the terrified girl who chased you for what was left of a chicken wing." She chuckled and leaned back, still nibbling at her food. Len was glad to know that she was bringing him joy. The neko still liked pleasing others, especially when they deserved it.

Tim smiled as Len laid back on the blanket, and he leaned down next to her, brushing hair to the side and kissed her neck. "You're a lovely girl, and more then kind. Forgive me if I want you all to myself..." He said, and placed more kisses on her neck, leaning closer as he gently took her chin. "I care greatly for you Len..." He said softly and pulled her lips to meet his as he leaned in, gently kissing her as they laid there, closing his eyes as he kissed her. He pulled back after a moment. "I'd gladly do anything to keep you happy, to always see that smile on your face." He laid close to her now, a small craving for more, but he was content to simply lie there with her.

Len set her lunch aside as Tim leaned down with her. She shivered as his lips tickled her neck. The neko smiled at his compliments, and blushed a little as he took her chin, saying how he wanted to keep her to himself. "I care greatly for you, too." She kissed him back as he leaned into her and closed her eyes as she returned it. Her ears wiggled just a little as he pulled away. Her heart beat faster as he told her he would do anything to make her happy. She smiled brightly and hugged him close. "You're so good to me, Tim. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I hope I stay this way awhile longer. She grinned and kissed him again, staying close even when she pulled away.

(okay so June 13th my subscription to wow runs out. I wont be renewing until maybe after thanksgiving. I really have been behind on all my posts.)

"I'll stay with you forever Len, I won't ever let anything happen to you." Tim replied as he laid back, taking her hand in his and squeezed it tight, looking to her. He smiled as he leaned back and looked through the branches of the tree they sat under. "This is nice, just you and me... out in the middle of nowhere away from all the city noise, away from all the commotion... It's so peaceful..."
And he was happy. He had Len and they had their freedom. They could do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted, no one to tell them what to do. He had always had an easy life, but she was a slave nearly all her life.
But there was still far more for her to learn, far more for her to see. She was coming out of her shell but he knew she wasn't all the way yet.

"Do you think we should get going or..." He leaned close, kissing her neck softly. "We're alone out here. I could make you feel good again. I have to admit it's tempting... But only if you want." He said, sitting up and looking at her. They needed to get moving but the opportunity to explore each other outside, under the tree was a tempting thought.

Len smiled as he promised to stay with her and protect her. She believed every word. Tim was probably the most trustworthy person she'd ever met. She squeezed his hand back and purred softly as he appreciated the scene. For a long moment, the two of them sat in content silence. It was beautiful here and the freedom she felt only boosted her happiness. She grinned and just appreciated the fact that she could actually have a day like this one. She was far from a well-adjusted woman, but all things considered, she thought she was doing quite well.

After a long moment, Tim leaned in and she blushed softly, smiling. She shivered a little at his kisses and opened her eyes, looking up at him as he sat up. Len wasn't sure how to think of this. She'd been taught to think of herself as disgusting. She was letting go of that slowly, but the fact that someone might see them made her very nervous. But the fact that he wanted her even now, where they could be seen made her feel desirable and somehow powerful. He'd put the choice into her hands and as much as she appreciated his affection and the want he had for her, she just wasn't ready for that kind of thing.

"I'm sorry. I just...I'm not comfortable with being out here like this. Could we wait longer?" she asked.

Tim kissed Len's cheek softly and sat up. "We can wait as long as you need Len, I won't rush you." He said with a soft smile. They had all the time in the world now and he did not want to make her uncomfortable. Tim stood up and stretched looking out down the road. The sun was starting to set, they would have to reach a small wayward inn or a town before nightfall. "Alright, shall we get going then Len? I hope to find some shelter by nightfall." He moved about packing up the rest of the food, but did not disturb her in case she wanted to spend a bit more time under the tree.
He packed everything but the blanket back onto the bike and then head back to her, leaning against the tree and looked out over the country side. He was amazed at how peaceful it was.

Len watched Tim pack everything up. She had to restrain herself to let him do it. She didn't need to wait on him hand and foot. Though she was used to it, she was trying to get into the habit of not immediately helping or taking over a task. It was nice to know that he didn't mind that she wasn't helping all the time. And she knew that Tim cared about her feelings--he'd just happily decided to wait until she was comfortable before trying to make her feel good again.

She looked up at him as he came back to the tree and smiled. After a nice stretch, Len got on her feet and gathered up the blanket, folding it neatly. She handed it to Tim and kissed him softly.

Tim smiled as she kissed him and put the blanket away in the car. He then helped Len into the side car and hopped onto the seat of the bike. He revved the engine once and twice, and took back off down the road. It was a long and quiet road, they hardly passed any other travelers as they road along. They traveled for quite some time too, then sun was already setting by the time they saw the next town in the distance.
"Oh good, hopefully we can get a nice room to stay in." He sad as they drove down the road.
The sun was just disappearing past the rooftops by the time they finally arrived at an in. He parked the bike somewhere safe and locked the handles, before gathering up their things and walked down past the inns. He let Len pick out a good looking one and followed her inside, handing her the money to get them a room for the night.

When they were checked in, Len removed the scarf she'd wrapped around her hair and ears. Running her fingers through her hair, smoothing it out a little. She set the scarf down on a night stand in their room and smiled at Tim. She came to his side, wrapping arms around him. She hugged him, simply enjoying the affection and his embrace. He smelled of fresh air and soap and something that was just uniquely him. She could smell quite a bit more, but the positives stuck out to her.

"Mmmm, I like it here."

"I'd be happy to be anywhere as long as I am with you Len." He said and hugged her back. He stood there embraced with her and closed his eyes, smiling as he smelled her hair. He pressed close to her, but when she felt his bulge he stepped back, blushing. "I think I need a shower." He said laughing lightly, and walked into the bathroom. "Don't go anywhere." He said smiling to her, and left the door open. He wouldn't mind if she followed him in but he figured it would defeat the purpose of a cold shower. He had to fight back the urges he felt for her, she wasn't like most of the girls he had spent time with who had given it up so quickly. That thought made him smile. He was so glad she was nothing like them.

Len blushed softly as he pressed against her. She blinked at his joke about her leaving, not quite getting it. Why would she want to? He took off without her to the bathroom and left the door open. She smiled, her tail swishing with mischief as she watched him go into the bathroom. She slipped out of her traveling clothes and gently placed them to the side in a neatly folded stack--some habits died hard.

She brushed out her hair and took off her ribbons before following after Tim. "Need someone to wash your back?" she asked with a little smirk. Normally she wasn't quite so forward, but earlier he'd certainly made her want him, and now that she knew he still wanted her--that he always seemed to want her--she couldn't see not giving him what he wanted. After all, he'd been so good to her. It only seemed right that she return the favor somehow.

He lifted her shirt over his slim frame, tossing it to the side as he undid his pants, he let them drop and kicked them away. He turned to the shower to turn it on, slipping out of his boxers last, a pale off white with thick dark grey stripes. He was just stepping into the shower, his front turned away from her when she followed him in. He smiled softly and blushed just slightly, and nodded. "Yes, I would love that Len..." He said, and stepped into the shower, making room for her as the water washed over his chest. He dipped his hair into the falling water, letting it soak and turned to her, placing a kiss on her lips as she got in after him. "Maybe I can was your back in return then Len?" He said smiling softly, and picked up the bar of soap and a wash cloth. He rubbed them together and started to clean his arms, his chest which he rubbed slowly, and then his arm pits. He kissed her again as he handed her the cloth, and turned around to let her wash his back. "I'm so glad I found you Len..."

Back
Top Bottom