Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train of Destiny (Candira and Chaos)

(Why thank you)

Len smiled when Tim came back. He seemed impressed with her new clothes, and she felt a great deal more free now than she had before. Rather than go to him, like she might have gone to her master, she let him come to her. He was blushing--but he seemed a bit tired. She smiled at him and kissed him back as he pressed one to her lips. For a moment she was confused about what he meant but it all clicked again when she thought of what had happened on the train. It was her turn to blush now. It didn't seem right to do such things in their kind guests home, but they weren't going to be undressing...so maybe it was okay?

"Alright," she said softly. She wasn't too sure about what they were really going to do, so she was a bit nervous. Still, as long as Tim was there with her, she was certain that she'd be okay.

He smiled, slowly undoing her vest so he could touch her beat, and as he let it hang open he touched her breast, softly he squeezed, seeing she still wore no bra. "I won't take anymore off..." He said, and reached down with his other hand to rub her a little bit. over her crotch. He leaned in to kiss her, bringing his hand up to hold the back of her head, he leaned in to kiss her, his tongue moving into her mouth he gently moved to the bed, sitting down with her he massaged her breasts, squeezing it more as they sat there.

Len blushed softly, letting him undo her new clothes, her hands resting on his arms as he touched her. She shivered as he squeezed at her breast through her shirt. She was both pleased and disappointed that he wouldn't be taking anything else off of her, and confused as to what that meant. She moaned softly as he ran his fingers over her pussy. Even through the pants, his touch brought her pleasure.

Slowly, they worked their way to the bed, where she sat down with him. She blushed softly, and kissed him back, letting her tongue play with his as he explored her mouth. She put her arms around his neck and purred softly as he squeezed her breasts, massaging them. Already, he had her feeling so good. She wanted to give back to him, but she wasn't really sure how to do that at this point.

He took her breasts in both his hands, gently squeezing them as he leaned forward, his tongue dancing with hers as she kissed him back, he moaned lightly into her mouth. He wanted to do more but he knew they should behave when staying inside the farmer's house. For a moment sneaking Len out behind the barn passed through his head, but he ignored it and pressed closer, kissing her deeper and closed his eyes. His hands gently played with her breasts, squeezing the soft mounds as they kissed. After a while he broke lips, pausing for a moment. His hands moved to her shoulder and he smiled. "I'm really happy to have you here with me..."

Len moaned softly into the kiss as he deepened it, his hands caressing her sensitive breasts. Shivering, the catgirl held him close and let him do as he pleased. If there was one thing she could count on, it was that Tim would make her feel good. When he broke the kiss, she was somewhat dazed, definitely aroused, and wishing she knew how to please him, too. She blushed softly, smiling as he told her he was glad she was with him.

"I'm glad you convinced me to come with." She smiled and leaned her forehead against his, her ears twitching a bit. "I'm so much happier here with you, Tim. I want to thank you for it, but I'm not really sure how..." she smiled and snuggled into him. "But someday, you'll know for sure. You'll know how much it means to me."

Timothy smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "There's no need for you to thank me. Simply allowing me to touch you is enough for me." he said, and leaned to kiss her again, a quick one this time. "You are beautiful and lovely and I dare not let you go." He smiled, and stood up, reaching to button her top back up. "Well, dinner will be ready soon, it's better we stop now before I'm too tempted to make love on this bed." He laughed, and moved to the door. "Think we should get going?"

Len stayed wrapped around him, happy to be here with him. Happy to be with someone who clearly cared about her. She let him kiss her, watching him as he told her again how she was beautiful and how lucky he was that she was there. It still hadn't quite sunk in yet that he meant it, and that those things he was telling her were true. She blushed a little and straightened herself up a bit once she was all buttoned up. Another look in the mirror told her she was just as lovely as Tim thought.

"Yes. I'll see if I can help them at all. It's your turn to rest now," she said, taking his hand and walking downstairs with him.

He kissed her cheek and moved down the stairs with her, holding her hand as he was invited to sit in the living room while she went to help with the last preparations for dinner. He sat down with the farmer and his two sons as the three woman cooked, and pulled out a small scroll he had scribbled on. He showed the farmer the few things he needed to break the enchantment on the bags.
"It shouldn't be too hard." He said, and soon the dinner was ready. He said next to Len, watching her eat, it was nice to see she could finally have a real meal. When all was ate and everyone was finished they called it a night and he took Len back upstairs, getting undressed for bed. He helped her out of her clothing and kissed her soft skin, rubbing her shoulders, wishing they could do a little more.
But he knew better and simply went to bed for the night. She was finally safe, and he would make sure to keep it that way.

They had a simple dinner that was filling and more delicious than anything Len had ever tasted. She wasn't sure why it stood out so well in her mind, but if there was one thing Len could admit to, it was that she was finally full--content with what she'd eaten. She helped to clear the table and do the dishes after before Tim led her back upstairs. It was hard to remember a time when she'd been so happy, and she owed it all to the man who was currently undressing her.

When he kissed her, she kissed him back, gently running her soft hands over his arms and chest. She shivered as he let his lips travel a bit, his hands rubbing at her shoulders. Inescapably close to him now, Len kissed him one last time before she crawled into bed with him and fell asleep in his arms. She slept deeply, peacefully, without dreams and when she woke up, she still felt safe and warm. She woke without any dread weighing her down. Smiling, she turned back to Tim and watched him for a moment. He was so handsome, and when he slept he looked almost as innocent as he seemed to think she was.

She ran her fingers through her hair just as there was a knock at their door to wake them for breakfast. "Thank you," she called out, gently shaking Tim to wake him. "It's time to get up."

Tim yawned wide, and slowly opened his eyes to look at his new friend. "Hey Len..." he said slowly, and yawned again, stretching and sat up. He leaned over to kiss her cheek, rubbing her shoulders softly and let her go. He slid out of bed, and hopped down to his feet he pulled his pants on and got dressed.
He held her hand on the way down to breakfast and offered to feed her, taking her fork and holding the eggs out for her to bite. It was clear he liked her and the young girl giggled and told her mother she wants a guy like him. Tim blushed brightly, and ate a bit faster, still willing to feed Len if she wanted him to.

When breakfast was over he gathered up the supplies he needed, setting up a spell circle in the barn. It took him almost half an hour, which was good time considering the strength of the enchantments, but he broke them and was able to resort them back to normal bags.
He finished the trade with the farmer and his wife and after helping with the morning chores, it was time to work on the bike.

It turned out the Farmer was once a high ranking soldier, and after the war he managed to keep his bike, along with a side car, which was currently detached. He showed Tim the bike, and told him he would have to fix it himself since he only understood tractor engines, but he knew nothing about bikes.

After all was said and done Tim thanked the farmer and went to find Len. "Hey, I'm going to need an extra set of hands working on this bike, think you'd like to help me?"

Len smiled at him when he woke up, fighting a giggle as he yawned. What a cute person. She got up with him and combed her hair, pulling it back to the same style as yesterday before she got dressed in her new clothes. She ate breakfast with Tim and the family, blushing as he fed her a little. It was really unnecessary though. After the girl's comment, Len ate on her own, still a little embarrassed by the show of affection--she simply wasn't used to that kind of thing.

Once again, Len helped with the dishes and small house-hold chores. Now those, she was used to. When she was finishing up some dusting, Tim found her. When he asked if she would like to help him she flashed him a dazzling smile. "Of course!" Cheerfully, she took his hand and came to the work area with him. "I don't know a great deal about these kinds of things, but I'm a fast learner if you want to teach me."

"Well I know the basics of mechanics. They're all mostly the same from bike engines to train engines. But there are still enough differences to make it take a bit long if you're not experienced with one." Tim then led her to the bike, there was the farmer's toolkit there that he would let them use, and everything they needed was laid out on a towel, Tim was already prepared. "I'm really going to need your help with this, I'm glad you're willing to learn." He smiled, and knelt down next to the bike. "Alright, let's begin." He said picking up a wrench.

(and since I know nothing of mechanics, time skip!)
Over the next hour or so he taught what each part was, what it's purpose was, and how to fix it. He gave her little pointers on cheap ways to fix things, happy that she was willing to learn.
Finally they were done, the bike all fixed up he just needed to clean it off to get it looking good. He considered getting it a fresh coat of paint once they got to town.
"So, what do you think? We go thank them for their hospitality and get going? I don't think they would mind if we stay for lunch, do you?"

Len spent a good deal of time learning about engines from Tim, storing all of the information away for when she would need it next. He was a good teacher and so patient with her whenever she asked questions or needed to be reminded of something. When they were all finished, Len was rather proud of their progress. She stood up and took off the work gloves she'd been using and put her hands on her hips as she surveyed their new method of travel.

When he asked if they should thank the farmers and get going she smiled. "Yes--we should definitely thank them. I think they'll understand if we want to leave after lunch. After all, it's almost time already." She smiled at him and started to head in to inform the family of their plans.

The farmers insisted they stay for lunch, and the mother had even prepared them a few snacks to last them through dinner and to lunch next day. After everyone was done eating they waved them off as Timothy helped Len into the side car, and stored his new backpack and his old satchel in a compartment behind her seat, along with the food. He got on the bike and waved to them, the daughter asking that they let her make the dress for when they got married. Timothy blushed bright red and looked away, the mother and father laughing, and soon Timothy and Len were on their way down the road to the city.

(and I assume, WWI or WWII military bike, even if that is post steampunk i think it'll work.)

After lunch, there was a cheerful goodbye, the two of them leaving with their luggage, money, food, and the farmers' good wishes. The offer of the wedding dress had made Len blush deeply as well before they left. Before long they were on their way to town. Len grinned as she rode along in the side car, never having been in any kind of vehicle like this before. It was fun to ride and a good day for it, considering it was nice and sunny. She was amused by all the scenery and the wind in her hair--after awhile though, her ears began to hurt from the swelling the wind caused. She wrapped a scarf the daughter had given her around her head to make it a little less irritable.

When they finally reached the nearest town, it was getting to be sunset and Len was just about ready for a break.

Timothy was finding the bike ride exhilarating, so much different then riding on a large train on a preset track. He still loved riding on a train, but this, this was different. He felt the road, he wasn't sitting down or able to walk about as if he wasn't moving. He felt the wind on his face, the speed of the bike. It was so new to him, he had never actually gotten to ride on a bike before.
Tim was almost sad that the ride was over and they made it to the town, but he saw Len needed a break and so he found a place where he could store the bike over night, putting a lock spell on it for extra safety and found them an inn. He wanted to save the snacks they got for on the road, they still had plenty left, so after dropping their stuff off in a one bed room he turned to Len, sitting on the bed. "So, shall we go out to eat or maybe order room service? I wouldn't mind just crashing here but I won't deny a lovely woman her wishes." He said smiling to her, happy to just have her around.

Once they checked into their inn, Len found that she was very tired. She put the snacks off to the side on the small table the inn provided and set her bag in a drawer so it was out of the way. As it was, the drowsy catgirl wanted nothing more than to stay in this little room with Tim and eat something warm. She smiled at him as he sat on the bed, offering to get room service. Was there a more perfect man?

"I appreciate the choices," Len said. "But my ears still ache a little from the wind, and I'm tired. Why don't we stay in and get some room service?" Here she sat in his lap and snuggled into him. Though she knew it wouldn't hurt her argument, she mostly wanted to be held again. And she began to think up ways to please Timothy again. He'd done so much for her--gave her her first real meal in years, freed her from her master, saved her life a few times, helped her retrieve her only treasures in the world, and gave her the most gratifying sexual experience she'd ever had.

If he knew how much she wanted to give some of that back to him--even just a little--she was sure he would let her give him something. She kissed him softly and began to think of the ways she'd seen her master pleased in the past. Would that work for Timothy as well? There was only one way to find out...

Timothy was about to fall back on the bed when Len sat on his lap, and this caused him to smile. "Alright room service it is dear." Timothy smiled, and hugged his catgirlfriend. (xP) He kissed her cheek and held her close to his chest. "What would you like to have then?" He said, and looked around for the menu to order. He let go of her and let her sit on the bed, moving to pick up the menu and sat back down on the edge, motioning for her to move back into his lap if she wanted he picked up the phone and called the front desk. "What would you like Len?" He said.
Once they had their order out he hugged her tight again, smiling, and kissed her softly. "It's so nice to have you with me, I've never had a girl interested in spending time with me other then a quickie." He said, sighing a little, and kissed her cheek. "You're so much nicer then all those human girls."

Len looked over the menu and chose something she'd never had before, thrilled by the idea that it was all hers, no matter what. Once the order was in, she moved back into his lap and snuggled into him. She kissed him back as he gave her his affection, enjoying her time with him. Though she was still getting used to making her own choices, Len enjoyed the fact that she could make them whenever she wanted. And it was all thanks to him.

Smiling softly, she ran her fingers through his brown hair, enjoying the feeling of him pressed against her. When she heard what the other girls he'd come across wanted, she frowned and held his face in her hands. "You are the most wonderful man I have ever met--human or not. They didn't deserve you if they couldn't see it." She smiled and kissed him once more. "I want to do something for you if you'll let me." They had some time before their food came up. It was time that she show her affection. Hopefully, this wasn't just some strange thing her master enjoyed.

He stared at her a little shocked as she grabbed his face but smiled as she spoke. "Thank you Len," he said kissing her back, "That means a lot to me." He hugged her tight as she spoke to him. "You want to do something for me? Why, of course, I don't see any reason to say no. However, is it sexual? I mean, if it is that's okay, but I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. Just because it might make me happy doesn't mean you need to do it. However if you want to, I will not stop you. I really like you and I want to see you happy. So feel free to do anything that you want." He smiled, and gave her a quick kiss. "So what do you want to do for me?"

She chuckled as he simultaneously tried to talk her out of whatever she had in mind and encouraged her to do it. "You're adorable. But I think sometimes you talk too much. Or maybe you just think too much for your own good." She smiled and kissed him again, pressing her forehead against his. As he asked her if it was sexual she blushed a little. "It is...but I want to do it for you. I think it makes people happy, and there's nothing I want more than to make you happy."

She kissed his lips softly, and ran her fingers through his hair. "I want to give you oral." And with that, she slowly began to kiss down his body, her lips kissing him through his shirt. Carefully, she moved her hands down his chest and undid his pants, blushing softly. She'd only ever done this for her master, and then it wasn't terribly often. Nervous, Len prayed that she didn't mess anything up.

"O-oh..." He said softly as she mentioned giving him oral. "I... I honestly, would like that...." He said blushing, and looked away. "I would like that a lot, I just didn't think it would be right to ask you to do so..." He watched her as she moved down and went silent. He watched her, his face blushing lightly as she moved down, his hands gripping the sheets in anticipation. "I..." he said softly, and waited as she undid his pants. He was so surprised, he didn't think she'd be so willing to do this for him, he knew she had done it for her master and that was why he wasn't eager to ask. Still, he did crave it with her, and now she was willing to do it, how could he deny her?

Len didn't often engage in this activity, but she knew enough from reading and listening to other women, that there were many different ways to pleasure a man with your mouth. "Umm...if I do something you don't like, please tell me," she said softly, looking up at him. Her golden orbs lingered there for a moment before she reached into his pants and then slowly drew out his penis. She blushed softly, a bit surprised at how much bigger it was than her master's. Still, it wasn't so big that she didn't think she could handle it. It was arousing to see it like this.

Boldly, or so she hoped it would appear that way, Len reached out and gently wrapped her hand around him. Her soft skin pressed against his as she gently began to stroke up and down his cock. Fascinated, she watched her hand work on him, waiting for him to become fully hard.

His heart raced as she took his member out of his pants, he was already a little hard before she even got it out. All the attention it was getting had it hard before he even touched it, but not fully erect. "Just be gentle with your tongue. That's all that's needed Len...." He said softly, brushing some hair from her face and watched her start to stroke him. "mmm... you're d-doing fine..." He said, his member taking no time at all to be fully hard now, he let out a small gasp as she continued to rub him. "mm......"

She continued to stroke him until he was fully erect, blushing softly at his size. He was nothing like her master in any way. Pleased with the thought, she gently brought her lips to his tip, kissing it lightly. Her tongue gently made his way up and down his shaft while she watched him. He seemed to be enjoying himself so far. That was always a good sign, right? She kept up the use of her tongue, swirling it on his tip, moving it up and down his shaft until she was sure she'd licked every part of his cock.

Then slowly, gently, she took the tip into her mouth and began to suck. Her golden eyes looked up at him, wanting to see exactly what she was doing to him.

Back
Top Bottom