Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train of Destiny (Candira and Chaos)

He smiled as she gave in fully. "See?" He said pulling back. "And there's so much more I can do for you..." He said looking to her, his hand fondling her breast still as she moaned with delight. He was so glad that she was enjoying herself, it made him happy to see her change so quickly since he met her, he was determined to keep her happy. His fingers stroked her a little faster, he was sure she would orgasm in no time at all, a girl this untouched wouldn't last long, even if he wasn't the best giver.
"Just cum for me, let the pleasure wash over you and I will show you something even better." He said and gave her breast a small squeeze, leaning in to suck on her breast again. It was then that he had wished he had asked for some chocolate as well. Ah well. Maybe next time.

The idea that he could do more was frankly unbelievable at this point. Was he serious? She wondered what he had in mind, blushing furiously as he asked her to cum. Moaning softly, she turned her head and arched her back just a little more. Her eyes closed and she felt him squeeze and suck her breasts, his fingers stroking even faster. It was too much to handle at once! Before she knew it, she was cumming for the first time, mewling and purring and moaning in pleasure.

He pulled back to watch her face, his fingers soaked by her pussy, he pulled them out to lick them. It was the first time she ever came it seemed, and she was as sweet as he could have ever expected. He smiled, sucking on his fingers and pulled them out, stroking her cheek softly and moved in to kiss her, sliding his tongue around in her mouth as he held her chin. He pulled back after awhile though, and smiled to her. "Was it good? Did you like it?" He said, and moved down to kneel before her, his hands resting on her knees. "I'm going to use my tongue next."

Len watched him, looking through him as she rode out her orgasm. Shivering she panted, her focus slowly returning. She kissed him back as he slid his tongue into her mouth. When he broke the kiss, she watched him through half-lidded eyes. "It felt wonderful," she said, blushing softly. "I loved it." When he knelt before her she was a little confused. His tongue? Well, she supposed it made sense--after all, master had told her to use hers many times to please him. Perhaps it felt good for women, too. Would it feel even better?

"A-alright..."

He blushed a little as he looked at her pussy. "Maybe one day when you're ready, you can return the favor." He said smiling, and moved in, taking a slow lick at her wet slit, her folds glistening, she tasted sweet. He smiled, and slid his tongue up and down against her slit, slow at first as he slowly pushed his tongue into her. His lips met with her slit soon, and he licked slowly, pausing occasionally to suck as her folds as he licked deeper and deeper.
His hands pressed her knees open as he pushed himself closer, licking a bit faster as he listened to the sounds that she made. It was a beautiful thing to hear, to know he made her happy. He wanted to keep her happy forever, and he'd do whatever it took. Of course if giving her pleasure like this was all he needed to do, they'd both be very happy.

Len closed her eyes, moaning softly, arching her back as he used his tongue. She had no idea it was even possible to feel this good. She mewled and purred, moaning as he used his tongue on her hot, wet pussy. "Oh, God," she murmured, panting softly. If he kept this up, she'd lose it. She was already sensitive from before, and now he was using his tongue.

Her mewling only egged him on further as he pressed his mouth tight to her pussy, his hot breath against it as he licked as deeply as he could, his tongue flicking inside of her. She was so wet, his tongue had no problem sliding about inside her. His eyes closed he continued his assault on her pussy, the more she moaned the more he licked, determined to make her cry out in yet another orgasm. He wanted her juices to soak his face, and he wouldn't stop licking until she had another orgasm.

It didn't take her long at all to do just what he wanted. She came for him, her body arching and trembling as her orgasm tore through her. Her eyes closed as she called his name, blushing deeply as she struggled to regain her calm.

He felt her warm juices hit his face, and he licked them up as they flowed, his tongue pulling out of her pussy as he tasted her juices, he licked her clean as she came slowly off her high. It made him happy to have given her two whole orgasms, and as he pulled back he slid her underwear back up. "I hope that was enjoyable." He said softly, and sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulled her top up, redressing her as best he could. "How was it? Did you like it? I can do more for you if you like." He said, and kissed her on the cheek. "You're a beautiful girl, and you make such wonderful sounds. I can't believe your master never let you know how pretty you are, or how good you can feel." He kissed her on the cheek again. "So, will you stay with me?"

Len shivered as she finally came down. Tim cleaned her up with his tongue, redressing her as she came back to reality. Once she caught her breath, she blushed deeply at the idea. Her eyes focused in on his bright blue ones while he asked her if she'd enjoyed herself. She had to hold back a laugh. "Yes, Tim. I enjoyed it," she smiled and snuggled into him. She smiled as he kissed her cheek. Purring softly, she nodded. "I loved it. Thank you for showing me..." Now she knew that she had been in denial about her life. Honestly, it truly could have been worse, but she now knew that it could be better.

And now that Tim wanted her to stay with him, she could finally turn her back on that old life. This could be her chance to finally get away. He told her she was beautiful and made her feel special. He wanted to be around her and genuinely cared about her well-being. Not staying with him--going back to her master--after all he'd done would be a nightmare. "I...I will stay with you," she said, smiling softly. She put her arms around him and purred softly as she cuddled into him. "I want to stay with you."

Timothy smiled softly as she cuddled against him, placing a kiss upon her forehead, he brushed some hair from her face and held her close. "It'll be tricky. But I'll make sure he can't take you back." Tim said as he slowly let go, moving to stand up. However there a loud noise that came from a few cars down and the whole train shook, knocking him back into the seat next to her. "What the..." He said, and glanced out the window. "Shit, bandits." Tim hurried over to his closet, swinging the door open he grabbed a satchel and what looked like was once just a rusty pipe, cleaned up and given a leather wrap handle, a self defense tool for small quarters.

Tim turned back to look at her hesitating. He didn't know if he should take her with him or have her stay here. If they had guns... They would be barging through every door guns aimed and loaded. He didn't want to take her out into possible danger. "This is bad Len... I think I'm going to have to take you with me. I can protect you as best I can with my magic, but you have to stay very close to me."

Len felt safe in Timothy's arms. Strange that she'd only known him for a short time, and yet he was the person she now trusted most besides herself. She smiled softly, still purring as he kissed her forehead and held her to him. She let him go when he moved away from her, wondering what would happen now. And as if destiny couldn't get enough kicks out of torturing the poor girl, there was an explosion. She let out a little scream as the train shook as if it had been hit by cannon fire. Shaking, Len cast her gaze back to Tim.

The word "bandits" had her panicking. Her only hope of being free was rapidly shrinking...her only valuable things in the world and all that money she'd worked hard to save--money that could help her now--was in danger. She got to her feet on adrenaline alone and moved behind Tim. She barely heard him as she rushed to the door and headed toward the baggage car. Her only thoughts were about saving what she'd worked so hard to earn in this world. If she lost it now, she would most certainly lose all hope.

Not to mention, the few treasures she did have were in that bag--including a picture of her mother and father. She simply could not lose it now. Not when she'd decided to leave that horrible man.

"Len!" He shouted as ran off towards the baggage car. "Crap..." He said, knowing for sure there would be bandits along the way. He was planning on heading to his father, but he knew that with his past experience in the military a handful of bandits would be no issue for his father.
So he rushed after Len, storming down the corridors as he told passengers to lock themselves inside their rooms. He wasn't going to let these bandit's take his father's train, no chance in hell. He saw Len run through the door to the next car and run right into a bandit. His gun slid across the floor and he glared down at the girl who knocked him over. However seeing the look in his eyes change upon viewing Len's cleavage, Tim did the only thing he could. He threw his pole at the man, hitting him square in the head and knocked him clean out.
Tim rushed over to her and helped her up. "Don't run off without me Len, I can't let you get hurt." He said, and kissed her forehead. "I'll help you get your things. Just stay close so I can protect you." He said, and then opened a nearby closet, shoving the bandit into it, disarming him of any weapons, and locked the door with magic so he couldn't open the closet from the inside.
Timothy picked up the gun, a simple 9mm, and slid it into his belt on the back, just incase. He then took Len's hand, picking his pipe back up and gripped it tight. "Alright, let's go!" He said, rushing off toward the baggage with her, hoping they would not run into her master.

Len wasn't worried about finding her master in the corridors. Oh no, he'd be holed up in his room now, not caring about her one little bit. He'd be chanting spells to keep himself safe, and no one else. As she was running, though, she heard Tim shouting to the other passengers on the train. He was warning them and trying to keep them safe. It warmed her heart to know that he was such a good man. But that didn't mean she could stop now. She needed to hurry before the bandits could get to her things.

Of course, all that thinking meant she wasn't paying a great deal of attention to her surroundings, and the normally graceful young woman ran into a bandit, knocking them both over. She looked up first, finding a very angry man underneath her. She was just about to apologize when the expression changed...and then a pole hit his head. Len jumped, gasping as she tried to untangle herself quickly. But of course, Tim was the one to rescue her again. She took his help and let him kiss her head before they moved on.

"A-alright. I'm sorry," she muttered, trying to calm down a little now. She had to listen to him this time. He could be hurt, too. She ran after him, staying close, easily keeping up. Of course, she was bouncing quite a bit as she ran, but she would deal with that later.

As they got to the eating cart there were three bandits, each with guns, and Steve from before was holding a bleeding shoulder as some young girl tended to him. They all turned to face the two people coming through the door. One of them fired his gun, and with quick timing he swung his pole down to hit the bullet into the floor. He let go of Len, rushing forward and with a hard swing closed the distance on the bandit while he stood shocked at what just happened. A blow to the ground and he went down, the other two tried to fire as well but a quick muttering of an incantation while he shoved their comrade's body at them had their guns jamming. Giving Timothy ample time to knock them both out.
A quick check for ammo and other weapons and timothy stored them in his bag, making very sure to disarm his opponents. He then instructed the passengers to tie the men up with whatever they could find, and went back to Len. "Let's go get your things." He said, and hurried through the next carts, only running into one more bandit on the way, whom he quickly dispatched and locked into a closet.

Len screamed as she heard the gunshot, practically frozen as Tim knocked it away from them. If she weren't so frightened, she would have been absolutely amazed. She ducked for cover as he let go of her and took out the bandits. When he took her hand once more, she hurried past Steve and the girl, while the other passengers set about tying the men up. She held onto Tim's hand tightly, both afraid of what was happening and what might happen, and confident that no matter what, she could count on him. When they finally made it to the baggage car, she had to stop for a minute and just breathe.

A quick scan of the room told her where her things were and she hurried to them, grabbing her one, small bag and all of the treasures it held for her. "I'm so glad I didn't lose it," she whispered. With that, she slung the bag over one shoulder and across her body. Then there were her master's bags. It was best to leave them, she decided. After all, she didn't want to get Tim into trouble for helping her steal what wasn't hers. So when she had what she came for, she hurried back over to him.

"I'm so sorry about this. Thank you for taking me back here. I'll explain it later."

He hurried to the box car with her watching her get her stuff. He kept an eye out through the window and luckily no bandits had made their way towards the luggage train yet. When she came back to him he gave her a quick hug, smiling as she had her stuff. "There is no need to say sorry to me. You don't have to explain." Tim said and kissed her on the cheek. "Alright, let's go find my father then." He said, and moved out of the luggage car with her. However there was a thundering sound as a canon was fired, and as they stood on the train between the cars his eyes widened. He saw another canonball heading for the train, luckily not for any of the cars with people inside.
However it shook the train hard, causing him to tumble into Len and knocked them both off the side as it hit the car behind the luggage train.

Timothy acted quickly and wrapped his arms around Len, holding Her tight as he muttered an entropy spell, helping them roll down the hill far more gently then they normally would have. He grunted as he hit the ground and finally rolled to a stop. He looked up hopelessly as the train sped on without them. Soon it was out of site, and they were left stranded in the middle of nowhere. "Oh... no...."

He was so accepting of her actions she thought he might be crazy--she certainly was if she'd ever thought what she'd done was a good idea. But at least now she had her things. Len hugged him back and smiled, nodding as he suggested they work their way toward his father. Meeting someone so important to Tim and the whole train was something of an honor, especially given her circumstances. If he was anything like his son, this man would be wonderful. Still, she stayed on her guard as they moved back toward the other cars.

At least, until the next barrage hit the train. In the turbulence that followed the attack, Len and Tim were thrown off of the train, tumbling into the scenery. Len screamed, holding tightly to her savior, making herself as small as she could against him as he used a spell to cushion their blow a bit. Before long, they were at a stop...in the middle of a rather wide expanse of grass. At least they were both alive and well. She ended up next to Tim on her side. It hurt, but she was sure nothing was broken. "Are you alright?"

She looked up at the train only to find the strangest sight. The master's baggage was floating toward her. "W-what?!" The girl gasped as the five bags dropped at her feet. "Why are they here?!" And suddenly, she understood. Furious, she kicked each one of them, wishing that they were her master. "That bastard! He enchanted them so that they'd never be more than ten feet away from me!" Yet another anti-thievery measure. And yet, not a single spell to protect her.

Of course, she knew that there was a larger problem to deal with, but focusing on the much smaller and more infuriating issue was keeping her from panicking again. She sank to her knees and hung her head. "I'll never be free at this rate. If he finds out the bandits didn't kidnap me or these bags, he'll find a way to punish me for sure. He'll have me locked up one way or another." She held her head in her hands and wished the throbbing would stop.

Maybe focusing on the bigger picture would help after all. She turned her head to look at Tim again, wishing she could be stronger like him.

Timothy groaned as he saw the bags coming. Typical wizard, making sure his servant never lost his baggage. "Well, look at it this way, at least you don't have to carry them, they kind of just float on their own." He said, smiling a little. "Come on, let's just get going, if they continue to follow us I will find a way to break their enchantments and then we'll just, sell them." He patted her on the shoulder and looked around. He could see a town off in the distance, nothing but a speck it would take a day at least. It was quite a ways walk but a bit closer he could see a farm. "Maybe they can give us a ride, and a place to stay for the night. It should only be a few hours walk to there." He smiled, and walked over to give her a hug. "We also need to get you some new clothes. No sense in showing all your lovely parts to the world, only those you want to see them."

Len sighed and stood back up as he told her to look on the bright side. Easy for him to say--he wasn't a magnet for lost luggage. At least they had a solution in mind. If her master thought the bandits took his things along with her, then it would make sense that they would be sold. She brushed off her skirts and apron as she looked around them. She spotted the farm as he suggested going there and nodded. At least they had a plan.

She sank into his arms, hugging him back when he embraced her. At the idea of new clothes she looked up at him, confused. "Huh? But this is all I've ever worn. Well, this and things like it. I don't really know what's appropriate," she said, frowning a little. She supposed she didn't have to dress like a maid anymore. After all, she was free. But then..what was she? That would take some thought. And having her tail free would take some getting used to as well.

He smiled, and kissed her. "I'd like to show you some more appreciation for coming with me. Once we figure out what we're going to do I mean." he said kissing her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Well, let's get going then." Timothy walked off, letting go of her side and took her hand, gently leading her down the way, walking though the tall grass he smiled back at her. "You're free now, from this point on there's no more need to worry. You can dress however you want, do whatever you want. As long as you don't leave me I'll be happy. I want to know what you like, what you want." He smiled and pulled her along. "How does it free to have your tail free?"

They made good time to the farm, and when they got there the farmer seemed a bit bewildered to see them, but after Tim explained what happened the farmer nodded and smiled with giving them both a small hug. An older man past his fifties he tended the farm with his two sons, his daughter and his wife, and a few hired hands. There was room in the house for them to stay as well, provided they helped out with chores and didn't need to stay more then a day or two.

She blushed as he kissed her, and returned the affection, closing her eyes for a moment and looking up at him when he broke it. "Appreciation? I think maybe I should be showing it to you," she said with a small smile. "You're the one who freed me, after all. I know this isn't what you had in mind, but just being free is really enough." She smiled and hugged him again, glad that she didn't have to go back. It felt like a heavy burden had finally been removed from her shoulders. She took his hand when he offered it and squeezed it a little as they walked along.

It would take awhile to find a style of dress she was comfortable with--and in the meantime the dresses she wore as a made would be fine. Figuring out what to do with her life would be the real trick. She was well-educated compared to others in her situation--the master had let her read books once she'd learned how to read and write. She was good at most household chores as well. But that was just what she was used to doing. What was there for a young woman like herself to do in this day and age?

Tim's question brought her back to reality and she smiled. "It feels much better this way. You've no idea how painful it could get." She squeezed his hand and happily kept on the path until they reached a farm. The baggage sat at her feet while they spoke to the farmer and struck up a deal for staying awhile. She returned the older man's affection, and was pleased to find out that kind people like Tim existed in all kinds of places.

Tim agreed to work extra hard so that Len may rest, and as they were talking the farmer's wife walked up with their daughter. The young girl, just a year or two younger then time smiled to Len and started to talk to her asking her why she wore such a silly outfit and wondered if Len would like something much nicer to wear. She wanted to be designer for clothes, nothing too fancy, just comfortable thing people could wear while they worked.
The farmer's wife questioned about the bags and when Tim explained she laughed, and said she would gladly buy them off the two, she would most likely have better luck making profit off of them and offered a fair amount. Tim didn't bother to haggle since they were not his to begin with and any extra cash would help. He had a hundred or so on himself, and they money they offered was fair. However when the Farmer mentioned an old bike needing fixing Tim asked to make that part of the deal, as well as a back-pack for supplies. His satchel wasn't very large and they would need more bags to carry, in addition he had no want to keep those gaudy bags.

When all the agreements were made he let Len run off with the farmer's daugter as he went to work, chopping wood and such, some simple chores he was happy to help with, while he contemplated what he knew of magic, and ways of breaking the enchantment.

Len didn't think her outfit was so silly, but apparently, she couldn't be trusted on the matter. After all, it wasn't like she ever got to be around normal people--in any sense of the word. So she gratefully accepted the younger woman's offer to help get her settled. Len felt bad for making Tim handle all the work, but he insisted, and she was tired. Sighing, she watched him go as the girl dragged her off to play dress up.

As it happened, the girl designed mostly working clothes, and since skirts were a bit impractical when it came to field work, she designed pants for women as well. Since Len was a catgirl, her tail had to be taken into account, along with her considerable measurements. Once the girl had them, the two set to making her some garments for the trip to the city. She would fit in well enough, and she would provide a skirt to change into once they arrived. For the time being, however, Len dressed in pants and found the experience to be quite freeing. She looked like a different person altogether. She smiled and let the girl play with her hair a little, too, pinning it up here and there so she looked a little more elegant.

When all was said and done, the top layer of Len's hair was pulled back, falling down her back in waves. A black ribbon held it in place, which matched the one around her neck. It was a lovely touch. The catgirl wore a white blouse which buttoned up in the front, but showed a nice amount of cleavage. Over this, she wore a tux waistcoat, which had taken a good amount of time to make. She also wore a pair of black pants that fit her toned legs well. Finally, she wore some ankle boots that the girl couldn't wear anymore. She looked wonderful.

(nice.)

When he was all done with his work that day he came up to their room, they had an hour before supper and he still had break the enchantments. It would be simple enough. His mind was on other things at the moment though, and he wanted to get a little extra close with Len. He smiled, and knocked on the door before entering. He was shocked to see her look so different. "W-wow Len..." He said, walking over to her. "You look great." He said, and smiled, blushing, he was sweaty from work. "I.. Was hoping we could spend a little time alone again." he said, and stroked her cheek, taking her chin and kissed her gently. "I was thinking maybe I could show you some more things. Things we can do with our clothes on without getting too, um, naughty. Would you be okay with that?"

Back
Top Bottom