Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aggressive-Submissive, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asperite

Moon
Hello. I'm exactly what it says on the tin.

A little about me:

I'm not the traditional submissive type. I'm strong-willed, intelligent, cynical, competitive, tough, impatient, harsh, logical, and open-minded. I'm a warrior. I keep it to the point. I'm short and concise. I'm lavish if I need to be.

If you met me through any other means you'd never include the word "submissive" on a list of qualities to describe me. Yet, that's what I'm here to be; deep secrets and all. I'm more interested in the psychology of the sex between submissive/dominant rather than the actual physical act itself, i.e., how degrading it is.

I'm not very feminine, but I'm still very submissive; at least, that's a dark desire of mine. I want to be used. If you're more like a girl than I am, it's likely not going to work out. I need someone who can slap me when I'm being a brat.

Here is a Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=------------------

I'm new to roleplaying but I'm not new to writing. I've waited so long to get into it simply because I've never met anyone who - I believe - does it well. I'm not looking for someone who compensates lack of creativity and ability to write with run-on sentences and a thesaurus.

I love Sci-Fi and Post-Modern. I'm not interested in roleplaying in a story or world that already exists.

However, I will list some well-known stories for you to gauge the type of things I'm interested in:

Blade Runner
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Misfits
2001: A Space Odyssey
Gattaca
Solaris
Dune
Foundation
Ender's Game
Moon
A Brave New World
Rendezvous with Rama
The Windup Girl

If you think I might be someone you're interested in roleplaying with, then just PM me here. I'd prefer to RP through IM first. If that's not something you're willing to do, I'm open to discuss it. It doesn't matter to me the quantity of the content. The quality is what is important to me.

Hi. I am seeking roleplays that involve real women, not ones who simply fall on the bed at a command. I love a good roleplay and can play an aggressive character, but not characature of aggressiveness. If you want to try a FXF play, please let me know - along with a few ideas of what scenes would really get our imagination going. Thanx, Lari

I'm none too certain if I could be considered a Dom in any sense, but I can understand the "wish to be dominated." If you'd like, I could give it a shot. I can't guarantee that I'd be able to fulfill your expectations in full or partly, but I have a good history with role playing, and though I'm not a writing major in any sense, my vocabulary is fairly far from lacking. I also do have a fair amount of experience playing the role of a sadistically inclined character.

As for the plot and setting, I'm simply fine with anything; you could PM me if you want to propose a few ideas for my consideration, and I'd be likely to pitch my own in the process.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

I decided to make a bump in honor of the first RP Post I've ever made. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40688&pid=1078136#pid1078136

I've sent you a PM. If you haven't noticed I actually have a thread in which I am looking for a hard-to-get girl to RP with, which appears to be what you're looking to RP as well.

Hmm, I'm better at playing the gentle but firm master, but this seems like an interesting challenge. I'm kinda good, but I'm not good at reading long paragraphs.One or two at most. Though what I lack in writing length I can make up with creativity. PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom