Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto RP Craving! MxM & MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razz

Star
Hey! I'm looking for a Naruto Shippuden role play... still. I have only seen up to episode 133 of Shippuden, so my knowledge is a bit limited, but we can work around that! I simply love the series, and while I don't have enough time to just sit around and watch it all day, I enjoy the days I DO get to do that. Which... doesn't happen often. At all. ):

Regardless! I love the characters of the show, and would love to do a canon role play. BUT we can also play as OCs if you just CAN'T do canon.

HOWEVER. Do NOT come to me asking me to play a canon for your OC. I'm not interested in that. </3

Some pairings I enjoy (UNDERLINED role is role I would like. Pretty much every role on the right side) :

Kakashi x Naruto
Itachi x Sasuke
Orochimaru x Sasuke
Orochimaru x FEMALE Sasuke
Kakashi x FEMALE Sasuke
Kakashi x Sakura
Itachi x Hinata
Guy x Tenten
Kakashi x FEMALE Naruto
Captain Yamanato x Female Naruto or Sakura
I will add more soon, but feel free to suggest your own pairing ideas~

PM me if you're interested!

RE: Bad Boy x Good Girl ♥

I could try this... maybe to make the girl more naive she can start out in an all girls school before college and it unaware of how beautifully her body has matured? or she is still in the all girl's highschool and the college boy runs into her during a field trip... then he 'teaches' her about her body....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom