Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Small Group/Harem Thread Ideas (interest check)

Membrane

Super-Earth
So, like the subject title says, I'm interested in trying to get one or two small group (or rather 'harem') roleplays going if there shows to be enough interest. It's something I've dabbled with in other forums, but hadn't really tried anything with for a long while, so wanted to take a stab at getting something started here. Thing is, I have a couple of ideas and no real preference on which to try over the other. So, I figured I'll go ahead and list them below with a rough idea of what I'm looking for or open toward in any interested female parties and their characters.

If anyone's interested in trying to join more than one, that's awesome. But if only one strikes your fancy, than that's great, too. As an important note, though? While I'm flexible on my writing partners length of posts, I would generally prefer if you can average about three-four paragraphs worth of detailed responses. I realize there will often be exceptions when it comes your turn to get in a response, but I like a decent amount of detail from all comers to give a roleplay a fair amount of depth to even the simpler of stories.

With all of that being said, here are the rough breakdowns of the ideas I've had in mind: (these title names are open to being changed, btw)

----

1) Welcome To The Family

Basic idea is for myself to be playing the new boyfriend of a single mother. There are several possible directions to take this one, but the gist of it is that the teenage daughter (or daughters) finds herself sexually attracted to the man whom her mother has been bringing over lately. We can approach this with the daughters either wanting to seduce the man behind their mother's back or ending up being approached by him after he's caught their stares one too many times. The mother could be a NPC whom doesn't get involved beyond plot necessities or she can be a fully played character who ends up getting involved after finding out what her boyfriend had been up to behind her back.

Again, very flexible in terms of the role the mother may play and whether the daughter would be helped by a sister or friend, depending on whom wants to take on what. The only true requirements aside from my character is for somebody to play a daughter.

2) Hell's New King

A demonic setting based roleplay. Essentially, the longstanding ruler of Hell is preparing to step down after over a millennia long reign at the top; leaving the throne to the youngest of his many offspring. In preparation for this day, however, the soon-to-be ruler needs to get his matters in order. One such order being the lack of a new Queen to ensure the future bloodline. While a spawn of hell isn't exactly known for keeping a loyalty toward one female (his father having sired many bastards in his time), there does need to be a guarantee of the seeding of future generations before the current can take their place in such an important position. This, of course, leads to a number of potential brides seeking out the Prince's favor; either in hope of gaining raw power of position over others or for different reasons all their own.

This one has many possibilities when it comes to the female participants. There are female demonesses, of course, but also the chance of different monster girls (vampires, dragoness, etc) whom have their own reasons for wanting such a seat of power. One of two specific character ideas which come to mind is the possibility of one of the Prince's sisters to be interested in taking the seat beside her brother either out of genuine care or perhaps looking to make the best of being passed over for the throne. The other is for an actual angel to participate in seeking the demon Prince's favor. Perhaps either foolishly believing she could make a difference in how the next reign of hell would play out with a heavenly follower sitting beside its ruler, or simply seeking to eventually get his guard to drop enough for an assassination attempt. Neither of these need to be taken up for the thread to start, but they're a couple of ideas which I feel could be fun additions.

3) A Weekend To Remember

A young man whom used to be really into geeky hobbies and interests has since 'grown out' of that part of his life. His sister, on the other hand, remains as big a fangirl as she was when they were younger. She's always trying to get him to loosen up and join her on D&D sessions with her friends, visit conventions or even go LARPing on occasion. Finally, she manages to talk him into driving her and a friend or two off toward a big convention in another town. He tries to be a good sport about it, and figures there are worse things in the world than being stuck sharing adjoining hotel rooms with a bunch of cute (if a bit nerdy) teenage girls.

So, yeah. Basic idea is the older brother who's more into sports these days chaperoning his sister and her friends for a convention. Lots of potential here for having fun with the concept as it goes along, such as delving into cosplay (both for the girls and maybe talking him into dressing up) or roleplay within a roleplay - both at the hotel and during the convention itself. The convention itself could either be a background thing or play a bigger part in the RP itself, and be anything from a general 'geekfest' or something more focused on anime, video games, comics or anything else. Incest is possible with the sister, but if anyone has strong issues against it, than we could easily keep the sexual stuff limited to the brother and her friends.

4) Unlikely Heroes - Character Profile thread is now up here

A young warrior seeking fortune and glory puts out a call for potential party members in order to deal with the menace of a mysterious dark wizard and their monstrous minions which have been terrorizing several nearby villages. The promise was an equal split of the men's bounties along with keeping any claimed spoils of the impending battle. Arranging for his first meeting with the applicants to take place a few villages over at a local tavern, the warrior was prepared to accept any man brave enough to join him on this quest. What he'd not expected, however, was for the only interested participants in this impending quest to be of the fairer sex.

Despite this possible 'setback', the warrior remains intent on finishing the goal which brought them together. They have a ways to travel before making it to their destination, meaning plenty of time for getting to know each other and possibly having a few side-adventures along the way. So, I'm looking for players to take on the female party members. Some good potential here for npc monster killing, along with my taking on the parts of certain monsters for some sexual exploits outside of my main character, should anyone be interested.

----

And that's about it for now. There are a few other possible ideas which I may take a stab at in a future interest check if none of these take off, but let's see how it goes on finding an interested roleplayer or two for any of the above, first. Either way, thanks for taking the time to read through this and feel free to post any interest on your part for any of the above, with a note on what character you may be leaning toward if you want any specific role in the RP of your preference.

any chance of a second male\sharing the harem? like a best friend or a male adventurer.

I know the typical scenario in these threads are always one guy many girls, but making love triangles a little less one sided can't hurt can it?

Hmm. The only one where I think having another male could be beneficial for the roleplay is the Hell's New King idea. Perhaps a follower of the soon-to-be crowned ruler or a brother whom was passed over for their father's crown. That could work at adding a bit to the story if pulled off right, as I did see it as a roleplay with lots of potential for a few subplots involving the girls backgrounds or reasons for being there.

With the others, I think it would run the risk of derailing what I wanted the initial/primary focus of the threads to be about. I'll certainly take it into consideration, however.

Would be glad to have you join up. Now we'd just need at least one or two other female participants to get that one off the ground.

I am going to second purplehaze. I'd join up on the Unlikely Heroes scenario as well.

would the unlikely hero situation really be hurt that badly by the entrance of a second male adventurer? honestly i think that kind of helps round it out a little.

Ritzy said:
I am going to second purplehaze. I'd join up on the Unlikely Heroes scenario as well.

Great! I'll give it a little more time on that one to see if we can attract one or two other female players before moving onto separate threads for it.

malin said:
would the unlikely hero situation really be hurt that badly by the entrance of a second male adventurer? honestly i think that kind of helps round it out a little.

Sorry, but I'm simply not interested in another male for that roleplay. The main point of the basic scenario is a male adventurer who tries to form a party of strong warriors for a quest and is 'stuck' leading a party of women. Plus, having another male kind of dilutes the harem aspect, since I saw that thread as being a 4-5 person RP at the max.

Character Profile thread for Unlikely Heroes is up here. Still accepting interested parties for female characters to this and any of the other ideas listed in the opener.

Back
Top Bottom