Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

★Star Seeking Male RP Partner★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falling Star

Little One
Salutations!

I have been gone for several months due to life being chaotic and busy. I love to rp, so I've returned.

I am Star, a female roleplayer who has been participating in rps for a long time. I'm a little rusty, but able to churn out some decent posts. I often post a paragraph or two, depending on the pace of the rp, and would like my partner to do the same. Spelling and grammar are also pretty important to me, but let's face it, we can't all be perfect all the time. Still, constant chat-speak is a no-go.

I play younger, submissive females. I will sometimes play more dominate roles, but rarely. I like older, dominate males to play with. I don't like males who are submissive, or supper sappy. Age difference is also quite a turn on, though I wouldn't do anything that would make anyone uncomfortable.

I am very open to RP ideas. I enjoy rps that have an adventure element to them, and have plot and not all smut. I like many genres, my favorites being fantasy and sci-fi. I also like to bring in supernatural or fantastic elements into my characters, and will often play a neko (cat) girl, or a girl with wings. This doesn't mean that I am not open to playing a human! I am also open to different characters my rp partner may play. I love rping with furries, and well as humans, or anything in between. The more unique your character the better.

I don't like doing rps based on movies or series, (e.g. Naruto, Walking Dead). Most of these I am unfamiliar with. I don't mind doing something similar to a series, but not set in that universe (i.e. alternate universe). If it is something I am unfamiliar with (more than likely) then please describe it to me, and I'll see if I can work with it. I also dislike playing more than one character. I don't mind playing a small background character for a few posts, but only one main character at a time.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Until next time,

★ Star ★

Current Cravings:

★ A slave girl was once the loyal courier for her master, an old businessman entrenched in the black market and illicit trading. Her role in life was simple; fly sensitive documents to her master's associates discreetly. However when her master passed away due to old age she quickly finds herself in the slave trade waiting to be purchased. What can a young, inexperienced girl expect from her new master?

RE: Star's Return! Seeking Male RP partner

Only bump once per day as per the site's rules, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom