Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting a Temptress [Re-Vamped]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
"Well now hello there Innocents, let me properly introduce myself... I am known to many as Winry Seduction. You, however can call me Mistress. I am a dominate female by nature and I like a challenge. I do not have many rules to my game but if you play make sure it's for keeps. If you would like to know more about me just ask. I'll provide the proper passage. Here's my question to you, will it be to Paradise or to my heart? You decide, roll the dice... Let's see if you are lucky."​

Winry Seduction

34998.jpg

Feel free to PM me any ideas you have for a story. I will also take those who want to combine story-lines.

PM Instructions: If you really read through my thread please name one of the first 150 pokemon in your PM Message.​

***Forum and Thread RP's only please***

These are not written in stone and are just ideas that I have. Hopefully there will be more if I so choose to stop being lazy. If someone cannot come up with their own ideas and wants to role-play with me here you are. Again, I am story-driven by choice and believe that a good role-play is moved by a good plot.

Stalker Storyline: Seduction is notorious for stalking and spying on people. She loves a challenge and will pursue it at all costs. Winry is usually caught with a camera and a canvass. A special place in her basement is for her pictures and paintings that have been collected from her unsuspecting victims. She is usually found scanning the city areas for her next casualty. Seduction has a whole spy kit and she will see you before you spot her. She will hold a conversation with you, have coffee with you, hang out with you, and you will never know that she has been watching you.

Pen Pal Storyline: Seduction spends most of her time on-line because she works from her laptop. So late at night she wants someone to talk to while she is working. She frequents chat lines and is usually found blogging, E-facePalming (Facebook my version) anything that would keep her mind off of her workload. Having someone from another place wanting to come and meet her she will take this as a turn-on. She will have conversations with you for at least a couple weeks and then finally schedule something with you and someplace public to meet. A coffee shop? Maybe a parlor or bar? Once you get acquainted she will then take you back to her home. The rest is up to you.

Secret Admirer Storyline: A random letter, a bouquet of roses, a trail of candy. Anything seclusive is sexy to this woman. A thief in the night, a walker that trails her when she goes home. Being followed is something that this woman desires. Being mysterious is a automatic kink to her. Taking pictures of her, watching her as she undresses on her balcony or better yet, watching her as some mystery man thrusts himself into her. This is a storyline that I would well like to pursue please note me if interested.

Opposites Attract: Newton's first law states that for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. That being said are you good? Then I'll be bad. Every good superhero needs a supervillian. Even a god has days where he picks with the devil. Every good Truth has to have an extravagant Lie. And no Day is complete without a Night. Dog's like to chase cat's but imagine if the cat was the one chasing the dog. Imagine if the devil was the one picking with god. Imagine if the superhero was actually smitten by the super-villain? Imagine if the Angel fell in love with the Demon. That's where you come in. Be the Yin to my Yang. The Good to my Evil. The Right to my Left. Let us find out if opposites really do attract.

***NEW Deadly Assassin: Money, Power, Respect and Fame, we all want it, we all desire it. What if I told you it’s as simple as capturing a known criminal? Winry Seduction is wanted for robbery, murder, extortion, entrapment, and indecent exposure? Yes the bounty on her head is well in the hundred thousands, maybe bordering on millions. She is notorious for being sneaky, and very illusive. She will get her target by any means necessary even if it means taking you out if you get in her way. You know that she is in a state that is close to you so you pursue her, you need this, you need this money for whatever reason and you won’t stop until you capture your target. You have been chasing her for some time now but for some reason or other have not tried to catch her. Are you infatuated with her? Are you smitten by her, or could it be that you yourself have found yourself seeing that maybe she isn’t the one that is wrong. Second Guessing is bad for business but you don’t care. You shake it off and finally able to corner her, but will you arrest her or will you love her? Will you frisk her or will you fuck her? The choice is yours.

Fight Fire with Fire Storyline: Seduction is dominate by nature and if she finds a dominate male she will try to make him submissive and bend him to her will. However, as a dominate male he will not easily bend and will try to tame her to him. This is what I call fighting fire with fire. Both sides will not give up easily and this makes for a wonderful story line. He dominates her and she dominates him. The all in all give and take or make and break relationship.

***NEW Bad, But it feels So Good: Being Evil is an understatement. You like it when a woman of my caliber takes control, you like being dominated and you like the thrill of danger, suspense, murder, and bloodshed. It’s in our genes we can’t help what we are. Neither can she, she can’t help it that she likes mayhem and chaos. She loves bringing people pain and wants to wallow in their misery. Are you a knight that wants to slay a dragon? Are you a peasant wanting to be a king? If you have secret evil desires by all means I can make your wish come true... for a price that is. Pairings: Good vs. Evil Evil Sorcerer, Succubus, Villain, Spy.

***NEW Girl Next Door: You've been staring at the woman next door for some time now, you even see her coming out of her house, going back in and undressing from her second floor window. You see her when she comes out on her balcony yet all you can manage to do is say hi and bye to this beautiful goddess. You are entranced by her, mesmerized by her, even going so low as to say that you are in love with something that you do not know. Obsessed? No, you are just admiring what you can’t have. The catch? She knows that you are there; she knows that you watch her at night. She even comes on the balcony of her house naked in all her glory as if to give you a show. She moves those hips more vibrantly when you are near. She licks her lips more, she sucks on that ice cream, that cream bar, that lollipop a little harder seemingly teasing you with every lick, every suck, teasing you, taunting, seducing you and only you. Your webcam is set up so that you can see inside her house, her shower, even her bedroom. She brings men in her bedroom seemingly purposely to tease you, to show you that you can’t have her. No one else sees it; everyone else thinks you are crazy, delirious, and weird but you know… you know that the Girl Next Door wants you.

Save Me Story line: Been abused? Been Mistreated? No where to go, no direction in life? Are you the Outcast? Are you the Bully? Are you the comedian that hurts when the curtain goes down and the lights go down? Broken-hearted? Hurt? Lonely? Confused and Unwanted? Let me be your hero. Let me show you the brighter side of things. Let me show you that everyone can be loved and deserves to be. You would want for nothing, I will and can provide everything that you need and desire. Everything you would want, all your desires, all your requests are nothing but a statement or question away. Call me your personal Superwomen and all I require in return is that you love me just as much as I love you.

Love and Relationship:A story line driven about how you fell in love with my character. A nice house, a couple of kids, a nice yard, every woman's dream. Take her out, woo her, make her yours. She loves to be wined and dined. Winry loves to be cuddled and shown that you have a place in your heart for her. Walk her through the park, take her to a movie. Talk to her on the phone, have candlelight dinners in your home for her, trail of roses the works. Be creative, be original and be you!

***New*** Neko Fantasy: Anthros! Anthros everywhere, from dogs to cats, from horses to bulls. Winry is a black panther, a stalker of the night, a giant black cat that has an insatiable appetite for sex, however, she will not be easily subdued and no matter what you do it seems she just plays hard to get... but she wants to be controlled, she wants to be dominated. Will you be the one to set this stallions loins on fire? Will this be a one night stand or a forever my Mistress? You decide.

Biography Short Version​

Name: Winry Seduction

Full Name: Winry Saloma Seduction

Nickname: Seduction, Winny, Mistress

Height: 5'6

Weight: 125lbs

Body Build: Long legs, Big Bust, Round bottom

Birthday: November 19

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Chinese Zodiac: Snake

Skin Color: Black, Light-Skinned to Dark Tan

Eye Color: Red Eyes

Favorite Color: Purple and Black

Hair color: Black

Deadly Vice: Alcohol

Drink of Choice: Johnny Walker Red

Alcoholic Brand Most Preferred: Johnny Walker Black

Deadly Sin: Lust

Accessories or Accommodations: Long Black gloves

Color of Fingernails and Toenails: Black

Noticeable Characteristics: Earrings that sparkle unusually bright and a blood Garnet Necklace​

Biography The Long Version

A dominate female with the heart of a lion, and the body of a Goddess or at least a really fine stripper. She can be dominate and submissive but only if swayed by the right person. She is the Head Honcho of a Club called Temptation and she wants to be treated as such. Because she keeps a low profile, anything that is to know about her is pretty much whispered among the club-members and the attendees. She wants everyone or anyone that is someone and attends her club to know that she reigns supreme.

Seduction was born and raised in Baltimore Maryland and because of the hard life that she was tossed she basically took a oath to be better than the streets that she came from. Because of her perseverance and determination she went to college and inevitably started her own business. It was small and a little over run but she managed to get by. When she went to visit Japan she saw all the entrepreneurship and she wanted to start from scratch with her own business. She wanted to create a place where people could both be themselves and be wild at the same time. A place where the working class-men was not judged by his status in life or how much money was in his pocket but by his charm and witty ability. A place where people can get away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world and come into Paradise.

She started her journey by looking at the morning schedule. There were few people woke at the crack of dawn and those that were seemed pissed at the sun. "This wont do..." She said as she walked the streets of downtown Tokyo. Then came the afternoon, more people, but lunch breaks and cell phone drama were everywhere and it seemed people were still frustrated at the hassle of getting off work. Afternoon traffic was clustered as well. Rumors start to spread that they also seemed to talk about wanting a place where they'd love to hang out and be themselves around others.

Finally came the night! The streets were almost empty and the lights were ablaze with collages of colors and showcases. The sidewalks were teeming with life. People just seemed more friendly at night. The women were more open and flirty as well. Luring the men in with the gifts that mother nature blessed them with. It was like the men were under a spell... lusting and needed and the women were leading them into a paradise for on night into Ecstasy into... Temptation. She had gathered all the information she needed. with this she ran home and begun her development on Temptation.

Seduction's addiction to alcohol began with her late husband Clarence. He would drink and later on physically abuse her. No matter her efforts she could not get him to change. Ultimately this lead to years of physical abuse and mental strain on both her self esteem and her relationship to him. He was a good man but he lost his job and as he sank deeper into depression seemingly just as her career was flourishing.

He took her success as a jab at not only his manhood but it turn the tables on her being the breadwinner and him being the backseat driver of her new Rolls Royce car. Because of his mistakes, his past and the way he treated her she has never fallen in love since his death and she is sure that she never will. Now she is haunted with his memory and in turn drinks his favorite brand of whiskey. She sees the world as a very bleak place and in turn is very materialistic and seemingly nothing can make her happy but money.
and the rest... as they say is history.​

Do's & Don'ts

1222684733693.png

***I do not do Canon Characters*** I cannot stress this enough!

***I do not do Mecha Characters***

***I will do Girl x Girl but only if I or the person I am RPing with is willing to play a Futa***

***I do NOT do Family Incest Plots however I will play Girl Next Door***

Again... I do NOT do incest, family plots or any of the pairings of father, daughter, sister, brother, or mother, son.

***Rape is a touchy subject so I am not entirely closed to it but I will have a limit on both age and description***

Post size: At least one to two paragraph, please no one-liners, please be descriptive and creative. For the love of Bluemoon! Please have your own ideas as well.​

UPDATE: Please if you are going to go away or leave for a long time or if you wish to tash our RP let me know!

UPDATE: Smut is something that I have come across and as I am somewhat okay with it I do not like to rush into the sex right away. I would rather establish where your character and mine is within the plot. However, there are some RPs that have their plot basis as sex and I will consider this but if smut is all that you want and you have no thought as to how to keep the story after you've reached climax then we have no RP. See the problem?

What I request from my RPer's: Post a picture when you first make your post so that I have an idea as to what the character looks like. So that I may describe them properly and maybe add in something that they do or say that is trademark to only them. Adding a bio is very nice as it gives information about who they are and why they do what they do.

Note: A true Stalker will read my bio, a way into my heart? Use Johnny Walker. Using him is a double edge sword, if you want her smitten then she will be all yours.

Love and Current Cravings at the moment:

[*]Club Scene

[*]Beastiality

[*]Shapeshifters

[*]Anthropomorphic

[*]World of Warcraft

Pairings That Suit Winry Best​

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Teacher x Student

Coach x Student

Cougar x Teenager

Futa x Female

Male x Female

Herm x Female

Anthro x Female

Demon x Female

Sexy Older Neighbor Next Door x Teenager

Sexy Older Woman x Stalker

Dominate x Dominate

Bad vs Evil

Beast x Human

Futa x Futa

tumblr_lqocgwQ3ST1qkhutfo1_500.jpg

Drink for the Ages Ode to Johnny Walker

Each blend of this whiskey has its own tale to tell and whether you are a big time shot caller or just a person trying to find his way around the old liquor shelf to appease this lady you need to have class and taste. There are six labels and each has its own class. Depending on which one she buys or you buy her is what mood you will receive.​

Johnny Walker Red Label: Full of Character A versatile, vibrant whisky. It’s perfect for mixing – a quality not many other whiskies can boast of without losing character. For her its a ordinary day and she is well rounded no drama in this bottle. This is the usual bottle and it is also the fastest one that she will run out of due to the fact that this drink is the cheapest and has no reasoning behind it.

Johnny Walker Black Label: Hidden Depth, Undeniably rich and smooth. Johnnie Walker Black Label is an acclaimed masterpiece of blending craftsmanship – its depth drawn from over 40 selected whiskies. This day she is trying to mask something. She maybe wants to hide from her past or ignore work so this bottle comes in handy to camouflage what is really on her mind. This was also Clarence, her husband's favorite drink and even thought the bad outweighed the good she will still toast this bottle in his honor and she will even pour him a glass on their anniversary. This bottle has more significance than she cares to admit.

Johnny Walker Green Label:A Blended Malt, A fresh and distinctive flavor. Created by blending the finest of single malt whiskies, each one specially selected for the intensity of its flavors and aromas. When this bottle comes out she is rather chipper. She rarely drinks this unless she is with someone who makes her happy and who takes the edge off of her troubles. This is the only bottle that she will share willingly, it is also the one that usually has the most left in it compared to all the other labels.

Johnny Walker Gold Label: Pure Indulgence, Johnnie Walker Gold Label is an exclusive combination of rare single malts. The unusual silky, honeyed blend has a delicate smoothness for a wholly distinctive taste. One of her more gluttonous days and a day when its all about her. Ego is the key here and she will play the Leo card more than once on this night. Unfortunalty it is also a night that she will usually go home alone and be overcome with her workload. You could say that this is her work drink when she wants things to be completed by her and her way.

Johnny Walker Blue Label: Johnnie Walker Blue Label has won numerous awards for excellence. It contains a blend of some of our rarest malts and most superior grains, matured to their peak – however long that takes. This is the drink you and her are looking for! It is also the most expensive drink out there ranging from $200 to $700 a bottle depending on where you buy it. This day Seduction is celebrating! She is as jolly as she will ever be. Because of the occasion of this drink both this and the gold bottle have the same amount of dust on it compared to the other bottles.

Johnny Walker Swing: A Scotch movement, A luxurious blend, shaped by the art of travel. Its custom decanter swings back and forth, forever balanced, reflecting the harmony of flavors contained within. This is her sisters drink and she keeps it around soley for that reason. When her sister Himiko is in town this bottle comes into play or it can also be when she is thinking about Himiko or the usual feeling of being lonely because she is not there. This bottle has no other significance.

anime_girl_by_kikiyo19.jpg

Rules about Plot and Posts and Smut

Recommended Post Length:I expect at least a paragraph 5-6 Sentences preferably two. I feed off of my partner so the more effort you put in I will match those efforts to the best of my abilities.​

IM Settings: Personally I do not do Instant Messages because I like to go back and read what I have written to either make it better or to use as a reference for other role-plays that I am in. So please do not ask me for an IM because I do not have one.

***Thread and Forum RPs Only Please***

Groups: If we are to RP send me the Group link and I will join and RP with you. That is the best way to get a fantastic Role-Play out of me. I will give those my best efforts and all my time.

PMs:***UPDATE I do not do RP's in PM's anymore simply because I am getting way too many RP's to keep up with them all in PM and because on Bluemoon we now have a PM limit restriction and I do not wish to delete any RPs because I am fond of them all so please do not be upset when I ask you to make a thread.

E-mail: You can contact me via E-mail if you have a really good story driven role play that you will like me to be apart of. However, do not add me and not tell me about it. Please have a subject in the letter and you can title it either RP or F-list. My e-mail is Yoshie13189@gmail.com if I am not busy at the time I will contact you.

Rules: I do not have many as I am not an uptight person and will understand if you do not wish to continue to RP for any reason. I do colored Out Of Characters because I figure I don't want to be confused with whats real and what's not. No God modding I will ignore you as usual and my characters do not fight so this should not happen. If a life issue has come up I will contact my mates and maters about my absence it's probably my cat dying of a hairball again anyway.

Smut: I cannot stress this enough, I am not the type of person that will turn smut away but I am looking for story-driven role-plays and not just pure meet, greet and have sex because after that is said and done then you leave and the RP is over. I am looking for a long term Role play that has creative and as much enthusiasm in it as I have in me. As I said I will give what you give me so if I see too many one lines or two lines and not a whole complete thought process then I will send you a message about the death of our role-play.

Money: Not a huge issue but sometimes on other site flamers would say I was rich beyond my means. No not at all! My character is thirty-something! She has accumulated the money over time and she is the founder and manager of her own establishment so a little splurging on her part is natural and normal.

Stalk Me If You Dare

This section is for those who would like to see some samples of my work and this is my section where I can show off my favorite RPs and some of the work that I am proud of. Please read to get a general idea of what my character does and who she is and how she acts. It would be beneficial to read a little and get a general idea of Seduction.​

Make it Like It Was

All I Can See Is You

Trapped; A Black Widow's Love

A Never Ending Circle of Hatred

Hunter vs Hunted

Mixing Business with Pleasure

Big Things Come in Small Packages

High School Reunion

A Seductive Stalker

Seducing A Friends Mother

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

A Seductive Meeting

A Vacationing Surprise

Dead Presidents

Black Hearts & Seduction

Pictures Of Winry Seduction

Note: These Pictures are all of my Original Character and were made for me I do and will ALWAYS give Kudos to the artist and all of his creativity.

25uhbtv.jpg

nfqntx.jpg

34998.jpg

vh7od3.jpg

5btvs4.jpg

What am I craving this moment?​

Day: Saturday April 27, 2013
I would like to do a World of Warcraft RP at the moment... however I've never done one before but am up to it because I love the game.

Well it's been a very... VERY long Hiatus for me. I have a lot of free time on my hands since I am looking for a job again so I can do some RP's and if anyone wants to shoot me some ideas or PM me that would be lovely. Please skim my page I know its a lot to read but I think that its nice to know about the character you wish to play with.

i sent you a PM, i must say this is without a doubt the most interesting and appealing female request thread I have ever seen and I would love to RP with you.

I am glad that you like it Innocent. There is more to come I just need to stop being lazy and get creative ...eventually...

Yoshie said:
Well it's been a very... VERY long Hiatus for me. I have a lot of free time on my hands since I am looking for a job again so I can do some RP's and if anyone wants to shoot me some ideas or PM me that would be lovely. Please skim my page I know its a lot to read but I think that its nice to know about the character you wish to play with.

Welcome back. The world is more vibrant with you around! One of the best role players and a genuinely nice person!

I hate to sound like a suck-up, but I agree with Cain.

It's been a long time since i've had such an enjoyable roleplay, 99% of the female roleplayers on sites like this only do the "sub/dom" thing but it's great to see that golden 1% who does great compelling characters that just scream "sexuality" even without any sex acts depicted XD

Okay so now that everything is hashed out I just wanted to say that there are LINKS in my siggy about what I like and what i do not like. Please if you are to RP with me the link to my RP thread, my kinks, and my details are here and on f-list.

Okay I have about 3 RP's going on at the moment and I can take on one or two more. I am down with using any of my other characters but this girl has a little bit more persona than most of my others. Feel free to comment as you will but first take a look at the new changes and updates.

So now that I am back unemployed. I have free time. Please feel free to PM me. Also I am mainly aval in the AM 12am and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom