Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot ideas (Medieval-type role play~Romance/angst theme)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlmeister

Super-Earth
This plot's been coming and going. I like medieval-type roleplays (maybe that's because I've been watching a lot of the Tudors).

The idea I have is about a commoner girl and Lord crossing paths
The basic idea is that she was raised in a brothel and is being trained to be a "callgirl" but wants to escape. The name is up to you, if you decide to take the role (I hope you do. I give candy ◕ v ◕ lol). And if you have any particular plot twists or other ideas feel free to share them since this is pretty much open. You can also decide her personality but I request it be along the traits of witty, strong-willed and stubborn; seductive even.

Jamie Gladstone is that particular lord she'll meet. His wife and child died in a fire, so you can pretty much guess that he's a bit of a brooding and impossible character. It's a romance plot and if you don't mind I'd like for intimate scenes (it is also up to you if you prefer roleplaying it or fade to black) I like interchanging between the two. And it will be subordinate to the plot, therefore it'll happen sporadically. It is romance and angst themed.

So that's the premise for right now. Hope you like the idea and want to work with it.

I think I'm really misunderstanding what you're after, because to me "historical romance roleplaying" calls to mind things like Pendragon, not "I stepped on a nail and died of tetanus", ya know?

But! Based on what you're saying, I'd certainly suggest taking a look at HarnMaster. Figuring out armour, especially for knights, is a pain in the ass (though there are player-made templates you can easily find online) since the armour system is very detailed but beyond that, once that's done combat flows smoothly, it has rules for infection, instant death is entirely possible....though two mail-wearers can certainly wail away on each other for a good long while, too.

It does have magic (the Shek-Pvar are orders of wizards) but you can ditch that without any trouble, and most of it is in a supplement separate from the main rules anyway....
----------------------------------------------------------------------
dating advice for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom