Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Furry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payne

Planetoid
So as the title says I'm craving Furries or Anthro whichever you prefer to call it. I am willing to do Furry/Human or Furry/Furry pairings however I ask that the male be the Furry in the case of the Furry/Human pairing.

As far as literacy goes I like to have at least one decent sized paragraph to work with. I'm a very flexible partner and understand if there is a short post here and there, sometimes the story calls for it. But the more you give me the more I'll give you. So if you are someone who likes to type novels that's fine with me and I will do my best to keep pace.

RP Over...
Forum
PM
Email: wolfs-rain@hotmail.com

Sub/Dom
I am currently in a sub mood. That does not mean I have to be a total push over sissy character. I can play anything from a strong willed, defiant, independent character to a more shy, sensitive, innocent type. Let me know what your flavor is and I'm more than happy to work with you.

Yes
Bondage
Teasing
Taboo
Ageplay
Public Scenes
Possessive Parnters
And Obviously Furries :)
The list goes on tho and is by no means limited to this I'm just feeling lazy lol

No
Watersports
Vore
Scat
Death
Don't really have a lot of limits and I'm willing to try most things at least once

Pairings
Pet shop Groomer/Furry
Teacher/Student
Boss/Employer
Wolf/Little Red
Vet/Furry
Soldier/Nurse
Police Officer/Criminal
Bodyguard/Girl

Will add more pairings and some plot ideas later and I am more than open to ideas so if you have a craving just let me know :)

So after real life attacked my rp one im back online and looking for a new rp partner. Hit me up if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom