Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For One Hell Of A PARTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinfulKisses

Meteorite
Hello there, And Good day and or Evening to you all. I have heard amazing things about this site so I decided to finally check it out myself to see if I could come across some interesting RP Partners of my own. As I am always open to RPing with anyone about pretty much anything. I have several ideas of my own but I will always listen to other ideas.

First and foremost I would like to put out there that I am a college student and have a full time job. I try to be on at least once a day but sometimes that isn't always possible. I try to respond as soon as I can. Sometimes Once to multiple times a day to not getting on at all for a day or two at a time. And for that I apologize. It all depends on my work load. So please be patient with me. And it is for this very reason that I rarely do IM Rp's. I really only do Pm(Preferred) Email, And thread. And if I catch your interest please throw me a PM, if you post in here I will probably not see it or it will be a bit before I do.

Next I love story driven RP's, but I also have a problem. I will get hit with random bouts of sluttiness where I lose all interest in the story for a moment and just want to be smutty. I don't know when they will happen but they do happen. So be warned. I also love purely sexual driven stories where the point is nothing but to get laid. So mix and matching the two are always fun.

To see some general interests and kinks I have this: http://www.f-list.net/c/sinful Now not everything I like or dislike is there but for the most part there it is. Something on there I haven't answered? Then ask me about it. Don't be shy.

Well I think I have gotten the gist of it out. So I shall get to some character and plots!

Oldies

Boss X Employee
Doctor X Patient
Babysitter X Sitted(?)
Babysitter X Parent
Teacher X Student
Student X teachers AID
High school Student X College Student
Cheating( Any particular story can work. )
Black Mail( Yes please, can also go with cheating. )

Random settings ( Realistic or Fantasy )

Futuristic
Steam Punk
Medieval
Feudal
Modern
Victorian

Fandoms Video Games, Manga/Anime ( For Fandoms I prefer OC characters on both sides of the table but we can throw in the regular characters here and there, and sometimes I can be talked into the actual characters.)
The Witcher
Bleach
Naruto
Dead Space ( Love Dead Space, really craving this at the moment. )
Elder Scrolls. ( Been wanting to do something in this Universe for a long time. )
Halo ( Love Halo. Human Covenant War or taking place during Halo 4 or after. )
Final Fantasy ( Almost all of them. )
Mass Effect ( I can be Shepard or you can, or we can each be random people in the universe.)
Fall out Universe.
Devil May cry( Willing to play characters here. But also Open to OC's in a Devil May cry type universe. )
Persona Series. ( LOVE ME SOME PERSONA! )
Full Metal Alchemist( Love.)
Star Wars ( Have a few ideas. )
Strait Jacket
Spiral
Dresden Files
X-Files
Supernatural
DBZ
Bioshock( God yes. Also Craving. Be it in Rapture or Columbia. Willing to Rp as Elizabeth. )
Gears of War
Command And Conquer ( It could work somehow. )
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Fatal Frame
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Comic Book. ( Depends on the Super Hero. Iron Man, Batman( Possibly Beyond. Would love that but with OC's. Have a few ideas based on something around this time. ) X Men. Again prefer OC's. I have a thing for the more techy super heroes over power based ones but don't mind going power based, or mix matching. ) or we can create our own super heroes and make our own super story!

The list goes on and on. So if something isn't on here, name it I have probably seen it and will do it.

Characters & Plots ( Idea's can be quite story driven and highly sexual. No matter which idea it is. )

Amnesia
1girl-amagami-black_hair-black_legwear-bra-gradien

Name: Melody( ? ) Last name unknown.
Age 16-Up
Setting: Modern( Realistic or Fantasy )

Plot A: Melody doesn't know a thing about herself, she doesn't know who she is or where she is from. And when she was found, the police could find nothing of her in any data base, no missing persons reports, no birth record. Nothing at all could be found about the girl. And the only thing she could remember was Melody, and they figured that for her name. And with no where to go she has been placed under the protection of the local school, being given a dorm room and admitted into the school until further investigation.

For now Melody has lived a normal life, other than not knowing anything. She has made friends with others in school and is almost a normal girl. But when a mysterious people begin to ask her random questions about things she has never heard about, her life quickly changes as she learns she needs to find out the secret she might very well be hiding deep within her mind with the help of her friends, or possibly a mysterious transfer student.

Plot B: Melody was a Jane Doe who had recently been reported on the news for anyone who had any information on who she might be. After a couple of weeks of no information a man shows up saying that Melody is his, girlfriend/sister ( Or anything else) and provides proof to the cops, be it falsed information or some convincing Photoshopped pictures of the two together, possibly even something lude and personal so wouldn't dare to question.

But when the man gets Melody home he feeds her a story. Telling her that she is his live in Maid, who does anything and everything that he asks. From keeping his residence clean, to taking care of his personal needs. And not being able to tell the difference or call him out on his false evidence, she can only except it when he offers to take her in and provide her with anything she needs as long as she resumes her duties.

The Mechanic

1girl-arm_up-armpits-ayase_-ayasegiken-bare_should

Name: Amy Lithel
Setting: Modern, Futuristic, Or steam Punk.
Attitude: Cheery Optimistic/ But can be stubborn.

Plot A: Amy Lithel is the granddaughter/daughter of the famous Father and Son duo, Her Grandfather was the one to design and build the current high end E.X Mech(Giant Robot basically, can be given other name, just kind of randomly popped into my head.) that the Military forces know and use today. In the fight against the Earth's Oppressive Rule on Mar's and other Space Colonies. ( Or Alien invasion, the war can be changed to whatever. ) And her father was a famous war hero, who had been praised as one best pilots and engineers of his time, until he went missing.

Now Amy has followed in their footsteps to help out. Having her Grand Father's Genius when it comes to the robots and anything else electrical she is apart of Super Nova, a secret military squad with a classified mission, to test out and get the newest E.X Model operation for combat use. The new Model far surpassing anything that has been seen before on the battlefield, and believed to be the final works of Amy's Grandfather before his passing. Now leaving Amy to finish what he had started. As the small team grows closer together as the missions get deadlier, and as they learn more as at stake than they had been told to believe.

Sub Plots A: The test pilot for the new mech is a cocky, confident self assured womanizer, who knows how good he is, as his service record speaks for itself. And now he has proven himself better at piloting the very machine she was building, topping off all the records and letting it be known that the records aren't the only thing he wants to get on top of. Especially when the two go on a test run together than ends up with them alone for an extended period of time.( This is just one scenario. If you don't want to play a womanizer you don't have to. You can play any type of character you want to. )

Plot B: Amy has always been in love with cars, she couldn't help it she just did. Her father and brothers had always been mechanics, being the only girl in a house full of guys, you grow up acting like one of the boys. So Amy followed in their footsteps becoming a mechanic at her fathers garage. While one night alone she is asked to stay behind for a late night check up, where she meets a hot young stud who gets her into the night life of street racing. Which at first is all fun and games, until the bets begin to get a little more serious.

Maybe she bets herself in a race against the young stud? Or when he loses a rare race and his car is lost, she throws herself in as the bet for a round two and the perverted rival agrees. Open to any other ides.

Plot C: Random Steampunk idea still in the works. Open to suggestions.

NINJA NINJA NINJA

1girl-arms_behind_back-bent_over-breasts-brown_eye

( Yes. I know the picture is Kasumi whom is also considered a Traitor but really couldn't find any other ninja girls I liked. If you have some please share. )
Name: Mitsurugi Akiko
Setting: Modern or Feudal.
Attitude: Kind, Passionate, but can be very pessimistic at times even though she tries to hide it behind a mask of happiness.

Plot: The Mitsurugi Clan had been the guardians of the Eight Ancient blades for centuries, it had been their jobs to protect the swords and keep them sealed away from the world so that none could use their powers for evil. But when the village is attacked and all the swords are stolen, the Young Akiko took chase after one of the culprits, who turned and attempted to use the Phoenix Blade upon the girl. But the swords full potential won't work for just anyone, only the worthy or the powerful may use the full force of the mystical blades.

And the enemy Akiko dispatched did not have the ability to use the full extent of the Phoenix Blade's power. Allowing Akiko to recover the sword and for a brief moment unleash its fury on the thief, leaving nothing but ashes. Once more taking chase after the remaining culprits only to be mistake as one. With a brief meeting with the master mind behind the plan, a well known acquaintance of Akiko's, she was falsely accused of being in on the plot and branded a traitor. She barely escaped with her life.

An now the only way she can prove her innocence is by retrieving all of the ancient swords and bring them back to the village in hopes they will believe her. But it is easier said than done when she has her village attempting to kill her, as well as an enemy that will stop at nothing to retrieve the phoenix blade from her.

Ideas: Maybe she gets mixed up with a kid who at first has no abilities but when he himself gets ahold of one of the ancient blades, proves himself to be something more than he thought? Or maybe another Ninja from her village who believes her and again gets his own sword. Always open to ideas!

The Assassin

1girl-absurdres-arm_up-between_breasts-bikini_top-

Name: Real Name Classified. Alias Miranda Lockburn
Attitude: Cocky,Playful, cunning.
Occupation Assassin.

Plot A: Miranda has been hired to do her typical job, but the condition is she can not make it look like a hit. It has to look like an accident. So the best way for her to do that is to get close and personal to the target. Which she does. Now all she has to do is make it look like an accident, so she decides to take him back to her hotel room. Where things quickly get heated.

Idea Uno: After getting back to the room the man turns the tables on her, knowing who she was from the beginning, and now he begins to use her. Possibly bribing her, or forcing her into working for him. But slowly breaking her into making her his personal toy and weapon.

Idea Dos: Getting to the room with the man, something else happens and she finds herself falling for the man for some unknown reason and wants to keep him alive.

Plot B: She is hired to keep the target alive instead. And not quite as personal but it grows between them?

The Sorceress

1girl-bare_shoulders-boots-breasts-cleavage-full_b

Name: Yenniffer of Black Grove
Attitude: Spoiled Brat. Cocky. Cunning. Bitchy. But has a nice streak every now and then.
Setting: Medieval.

Plot A: Yenniffer is a sorceress who is well known for her power and her beauty. And there are many who will pay her for her services. But she only accepts jobs that pay handsomely, and usually only Royalty can afford her services, but when a King calls upon her to serve, he offers the usual. But he also demands her obedience, but she has never been one to obey. She will serve but she never submits willingly unless the man proves himself worthy. But this King certainly does not hold up in her eyes. But maybe his son just might.

Plot B: After a spell goes awry, Yenniffer is left with no memory of who she is, but when a person comes along that knows who she is and realizes the state she is in, decides to use the situation to benefit himself to move up in the world, and have a beautiful tool at his side.

Plot C: She unwillingly gets involved with a quest to save the world, often stepping on the toes of the hero, but having lost a bet to him she is forced to accompany the hero on his quest to help him in any and all ways. And maybe she slowly starts to have feelings for the man as venture onwards together.

Profiles will be updated and made to look better and add more details! And more plots to come! Hope these few catch a few eyes! Hope to hear from you!

The monster Hunter

Name: Alessia Redgrave
Setting American Revolutionary War/ Modern times

Plot A: Alessia was birth was nothing more than an experiment. Born between a human and a monstrosity. Both worlds would see her as an abomination. The humans would see her a monster, the monsters would see her a pathetic human, but it was her grandfather who say her as a miracle. That such a creature could be allowed to live was an act of God. From an early age he could tell she was different. As a child she had twice the strength of a young man in his prime, and she only grew stronger and faster.

So he decided to train her. She would be taught to use her strengths to rid the world of evil. And that was exactly what she would do. She became a protector. A weapon against the monsters that plagued mankind. But as war began to break out across the fledgling nation it was easy to see it that it was being manipulated from behind the scenes. There was a deeper meaning to all the bloodshed. The humans were being used, and Alessia would do what she could to stop it.

Plot B: Years have gone by, but Alessia has stopped aging. She still retains the youthful appearance of a young woman even after hundreds of years. She had saved the humans time and again, once more removing herself from society as it seemed to be a time of peace. She had foiled evil machinations time and again and it seemed that things had finally come to an end. She could be granted her freedom. Able to live her own life. But alas fate would not be so kind. As ancient foes had survived and had begun to scheme again. And she was forced to once more take part in the world.

The Super Heroine.

Name: Audrey Miller Super Hero form: Skylar. ( Yes I know its Power Girl. But her and Ms. marvel were really the only two super heroines I could think of using or worked slightly. Open to suggestions. No She-Hulk please. )

Plot A: Audrey doesn't know how she got her powers or where they even came from. All she knows is that she is adopted, and that she can phase into a complete different from. The separate body she named Skylar( Yes. I am terrible with Super hero names so just gave her a name. ) when asked who she was, as one random occurrence made her into a super hero.

She had just transformed into the second form when by happen stance the store she was shopping at was getting robbed. And from that day on she had become a hero. Stopping everything from ordinary crime to the occasional super villain that came along the way. But she could never expected for things to get so complicated. Other super heroes? Even more maniacal villains? The world wasn't nearly as boring as she had thought it to be.

Plot B: The young heroine has finally met her match when a new villain roles into town. One that doesn't plan on just beating her and leaving it at that. No he plans on breaking her down, humiliating her. The public will soon see a side of their hero that they have never seen before. And if he gets hid way she just might be to ashamed to show either of her faces ever again.

Plot C: Throw me an idea! I love hearing them and am quite open.

Dragon Slayer

Name: Cassandra Pendragon
Setting: Medieval

Plot A: The Pendragon name was known across the land, for generations it had served as a guardian to both Kingdom and Crown as slayers of man and beast. But what made them stand above the rest was the fact they could stand toe to toe with the most fiercest of beast, the Dragon.

It was the slaying of Apophis, the dragon who desired to enslave all, that had given the Pendragon their reputation and station. And for generations following the Pendragon had continued to serve.

But in the current day and age there was little need of dragon slayers. But it would seem that time would soon change. As Cassandra returns home to find her family manor in flames, finding herself the last Pendragon alive. She must now take up the mantle. Even though she desires revenge she must put her feelings second to the needs of the kingdom as darkness and evil begin to spread.

Cyber Punk Detective

Name: Merrit Lowdell

Setting: Futuristic/Cyber punk. ( Ghost in the Shell, Deus Ex and varies other Cyber punk type world ish)

Plot A: The year was 2122, The world had changed rapidly with technology. In the future almost every living person lived with a computer chip installed in their brain, giving them a wide variety of functions, from controlling machinery to surfing the web in their head. Life had become simple for most people, but on the other side made life very complicated for others. The chip made it where a whole new wave of cyber terrorism was now available. Hacking another person, stealing their information, invading privacy, implanting memories, making them do things they wouldn't otherwise do. And that was why the Cyber Crimes unit was founded.

Merrit had never wanted to be a police officer of any kind. The job had just sort of fell into her lap. She had been implanted with a chip at birth despite her fathers protest, her mother being a lover of all new things technological wanted her daughter to be up to date on all things in this fast moving world. And she always was. At a young age she turned into a pretty decent hacker, landing her in a mess of trouble a young girl should have never found herself in. And one thing just lead to another, and she found herself leaving the corporate world for a life of busting crime.

And it just so happened that a big case had just landed in her lap, a string of murders where civilians had been hacked to pull off the murders, but the hacker always leaving behind a calling card. And to simply make matters worse, she had just been put up with a mysterious new partner. Can the two of them crack the case, or will they discover something more sinister behind it all?

Plot B: Or to make it a little more sexified, instead of murders. A new virus is going around, but it only effects women. And it is always posted online from the mans point of view, as he records it through his chip. Making sure that it can be seen by friends and family as he leaves them humiliated and exposed But to the women at the time she could have been forced to see the person as a husband, a lover, or mentally coerced through the chip to think they want it until it was all over and then forced to realize they had been used, and none of them are able to recall the mans face.

And now the young detective has to find the culprit while having to make sure she doesn't become a victim. ( Again can be with a new partner, old partner. Whatever is fine. )

Demonic Maid

Name: She has many names
Setting: Any

Plot A: A demon is called forth to fulfill a contract, in exchange for her servitude, an offer is made. She is to help him fulfill his desire, be it revenge, or some other wicked scheme. But he has outsmarted the demon, as he made the contract in his favor and she did not read the fine print, making her into his slave and she is required to do EVERYTHING he desires until the contract is fulfilled, but maybe she begins to like her servitude, never having met a man before who was able to keep her in check. ( Basic idea. Will be updated. )

Sorry about my absence. Been very busy in my real life, but back now! And should be good to go! If anyone is open for restarting plays or continuing them I am game!

I know I am having a hell of a time being on right now. College has been a BITCH this semester. So my apologies to everyone. If interested in continuing hit me up, also up for starting something new if someone is interested. Again my bad, but things are slowing down so I can focus a bit more on fun time.

I could do the doctor/patient, or doctor/nurse. I have a pervy doctor character that would have fun with a sexy patient/nurse.

I would be interested in doing ether with a hero and villain or star wars rp. Send me a pm when you have the time and we can see what we can come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom