Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl's Night Out (Von_Mia_Rose & myself)

LoveOrLust

Super-Earth
Liana stepped out of the shower and brushed her hair out, drying it as she stood in front of the mirror. She was going to go out with her best friend tonight, and she wanted to look perfect. Who knew? Maybe she'd find a nice guy to take home. She finished drying her hair and began straightening her hair. She put her make up on and walked to her room, a towel wrapped around her. She pulled out a shimmery black cocktail dress, and a pair of silver stilettos. She quickly got dressed and rushed out of her apartment. She climbed into her car and headed to the bar where she was going to meet her friend.

When she arrived she looked around to see her friend. She didn't see her so she waited outside for her. She pulled her ipod out of her purse as she waited. She leaned against the brick wall and watched as numerous cars passed by her. "Come on.." she muttered. Liana was ready to get her drink on.

Eventually Mia turns up, dressed in a luxurious red satin dress that sits just above her knees. Her dark red hair set into loose curls that reaches the small of her back.

"Hey!" She says to her best buddy... She gazes down at her ipod still...With one sweep of her finger, she swoops the earpiece out from her ear.
"Hey..! Sorry i'm late..traffic was..Awfull!" She takes Lias hand, pulling her into the club.

A Dj is playing some nice, old school tunes, alot of people dance with alcohol intoxicating them..

When Mia pulls her earphone out she smiles brightly. "Hey Mia!" she said and shoved her iPod in her purse. She walked into the club with Mia and pulled up a seat in the back near the bar. The bartender smiled at the two women and walked over to the edge of the bar. "What can I get you two beautiful ladies?" he asked. Liana smiled and looked at the specials, "I'll have a sprite with Watermelon pucker." she said and looked towards Mia.

Back
Top Bottom